Tavia Yeung (楊怡)

sugarplum892

original-1.jpg

Tavia Yeung Yi is a Hong Kong actress under Hong Kong's Television Broadcast Limited or TVB. She has starred in numerous popular Hong Kong television series such as Vigilante Force, Twin of Brothers, ... Wikipedia

Born: August 30, 1979 (age 35), Zhanjiang, ChinaHeight: 5' 6" (1.68 m)Partner: Him LawSiblings: Griselda Yeung

Chinese name楊怡 (traditional)
Chinese name杨怡 (simplified)
PinyinYáng Yí (Mandarin)
JyutpingJoeng4 Ji4 (Cantonese)
AncestryChikanZhanjiangGuangdong,China
Born30 August 1979 (age 35)
ZhanjiangGuangdong
OccupationActress, singer
Years active1999–present

Guest --=WinGz=--

I love Tavia's acting! :D

And she's sooooo prettyyyy~

I like Tavia and Ron together, they are so funny and cute..~ ^^

Guest ttris

I LOVE HER!! SHE IS SO PRETTY.. and i think she is very cute with bosco.. before i was like nah.. but now i am like i hope they get married lol!!! hahah.. so cute.. and now i am watchin heart of gread and i love it!!!! aww so sad how she lost the babee

Guest EJvictorian

I love TAVIA!!! She's my bEst TVB Actress !!!!! I love her and Ron I think THey should really start a relationship together! ehehe. I wonder if i could post their pix up here.. ehehe.

OO.. i finally know how!!!

ws122461.jpg

MIngpo1.jpg

MIngpo.jpg

MIngpo3.jpg

_14mb017E0.jpg

050214huadan2.jpg

rontavia3.jpg

539mum12021yq.jpg

se16b021003_big.jpg

Hope.. those aren't too much!! ehehe. I can't help it.. I love them too much! ehehe.

Guest EJvictorian

TAvia's still single.. Still not with anyone. I love Tavia in HEart of GREED! She's really superb in there. I like her out of all of the female cast. :)

i loveeee her too... she's always my fav actress... ^^ but I hate the fact that TVB doesn't seem to promote her as much as the others... IMO <_<

but anyways... I think that Tavia and Ron do have a thing going on with each other :wub: idk... it's a feeling :D they're more compatible that Tavia and Bosco... IMO

I LOVE HER!! SHE IS SO PRETTY.. and i think she is very cute with bosco.. before i was like nah.. but now i am like i hope they get married lol!!! hahah.. so cute.. and now i am watchin heart of gread and i love it!!!! aww so sad how she lost the babee

Omg me and my lil sis agree on the whole Tavia and Bosco thing. So far they been in three dramas together as husband and wife that is really awesome! We sorta do hope Bosco and Tavia do get together one day haha ^_^

i loveeee her too... she's always my fav actress... ^^ but I hate the fact that TVB doesn't seem to promote her as much as the others... IMO <_<

I know I do hope TVB give her more leading roles in upcoming dramas. After seeing her in Dicey Business I thought TVB would let her have more leading roles but they won't. I watch Heart of Greed because of her and Raymond but I cannot believe her role isn't important as Linda in that drama. Her role was rank after Linda, I want to see less Linda and more Tavia soon.

Guest kittycat6196

Tavia is not my favoritest actress in TVB but I do like her. Her beauty does not captivate my attention like others but there is some sense of appeal to her. Nowadays, she is paired with Raymond Lam aka FUNGYI couple and I find them one hot, smexy pair. ^_^

Guest sakura_drop

^ i like FUNGYI couple too haha

Tavia is so pretty

she is one of my fav TVB actress

and she is really good at acting

omgosh, MY FAV. ACTRESS!!! i'm the biggest fan ever LOL, i agree..her and Ron should get together asap!! But I remember in interviews she says how Ron and her are such good friends that they can't date or something :(. and she should def. get a lead role soon goshh, it's been years and she's still doing second lead. Even Linda Chung is getting lead roles >=(.

Guest mizzlinhie

AHHH its TAVIAAAA~~~ I love TAVIA! She's such a pretty actress. She's a talent actress, but she is a bit underrated. TVB should promotes her more!! :]

Archived