How To Put Collar On Graduation Gown

Guest Hemera

Guest Hemera

help me por favor
errr...im not sure where this topic belongs in..please move it if it's at the wrong section

the gown..yesyes..it's barney purple =__=:

pictureij8.jpg

they gave me picture instructions and worded instructions, but i don't know what they're talking about "yoke"....and that one picture isn't clear. at all..

so does anyone know how to put it on? please? :DDD

instructions josten's provided:

1. position collar around neck to insure uniform performance

2. fold approximately 1/4" of collar around the inside of the yoke

3. attach one tab [of sticker] to both the collar and gown above the size label in the back of the gown. attach one tab to each end of the collar and onto inside front of gown

thank you

Guest forgottenmemories

At least yours came with instructions. I didn't even wear mine because I didn't know how to attach it.

Sorry, can't help you there. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest Pinkie

haha i my gown today n i got that but yea i have not a clue now to put it on, but a fews years back when my bro graduated i dont think many ppl even put it on so i wouldnt be worryed about that btw i like that purple color of ur gown! (ours dark blue :()

Guest dysfunkti0nal

I sew mines in. Just position it like 1/4 of the white piece into the neck area its supposed to go around the neck to the front. I've enclosed pics of my grad gown from 4 years ago. I hope it helps.

Just sew it in and fold it back, if u sew it in, no one sees it anyways cause u fold it back. The tape might come off.

Having the collar makes it look nicer cause the guys are supposed to wear dress shirts where their collars come out, so thats why the females need to sew theirs on, to kinda look in sync.

Let me know if you have anymore questions. Hope the pictures help. ^_^

Congrats you guys. :D

cimg0348ps1.jpg

cimg0349jw8.jpg

Guest asia11

lol...no one at my highschool wore that because NO ONE knew what the heck you're supposed to do with it and yeah the picture and instructions didn't help much >.<

Guest martinee

lol...no one at my highschool wore that because NO ONE knew what the heck you're supposed to do with it and yeah the picture and instructions didn't help much >.<

seriously. and most people at our school were wearing dresses and shirts with collars already so it would've looked a little weird with it on.

Archived