Apple Cider Vinegar

Guest ixbladexi

Guest ixbladexi

I heard its good for skin, do you have to drink it or apply it on your face or what? I've been drinking it diluted with water because it helps in weight loss.

Guest Ramen-C

I used to drink that 1 table spoon on that stuff everyday with a glass of apple juice or water. But it seemed to make me eat more and it didn't seem to make me lose weight. Apparently it is supposed to make you lose weight and make your skin whiter (I dont know how it make your skin lighter though).

Guest material_girl

i apply it to my skin. it has some sodium pottasium or woteva chemical stuff in it that's supposed to be good for your skin. u dilute it with water - it's less acidic than normal vinega. its suppose to reduce scarring. coz i use it along with bio oil, i'm not sure which is the one thats working.

Guest valenti

i apply it to my skin. it has some sodium pottasium or woteva chemical stuff in it that's supposed to be good for your skin. u dilute it with water - it's less acidic than normal vinega. its suppose to reduce scarring. coz i use it along with bio oil, i'm not sure which is the one thats working.

it does? i think i have to try using apple cider vinegar to test if my scar in my foot will be reduce. i have some problem with my toes due to callus but now the problem is the part where the callus was before. i have some medication done with the callus & the scar/color discoloration was the problem.

Guest 미소&눈물

I drink it to burn fat and get rid of toxins and I also mix it with asprin & green tea and apply it to my face

Guest vantan

i heard you should rinse your hair with it to make it shiny?! never tried it though

looks like it's multipurpose

My dad has a really ugly and rough heel, so he would pour some in an old sock slip it on and put on a plastic bag (or something like that.) He keeps it there for a while and takes it off, then he scrubs his heel and it becomes all soft and pretty looking.

Guest IATEYOU

i heard its really healthy for you and that it helps lose weight. o_O

idk...i dont really like drinking it :sweatingbullets:

Guest innerouter2000

check this out..

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

"From the extensive reader feedback we've received over the past 6 years, the reported cures from drinking Apple Cider Vinegar are numerous: allergies (including pet, food and environmental), sinus infections, acne, high cholesterol, flu, chronic fatigue, candida, acid reflux, sore throats, contact dermatitis, arthritis, and gout."

ive been drinking it occasionally, 1-2tbspoon with a glass of water.. it helps with digestion... and my skin!

Guest shannelle

i used to drink it to try and lose weight

but man, the taste is foul

its dusgusting. i dont think it works though.

it didnt for me.

Guest honey_pie

apple cider vinegar to help w/ skin?? never heard of that.

usually only drink it w/ some water to help with sore throats =/

Guest Mikiko-xoxo

i've heard of this. never tested it though. i might have to try drinking it. i'll report back when i do!

Archived