Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Pink's Hong Yoo Kyung is the Daughter of a Multimillionaire?

2»

Replies

• teefateefa Posts: 1Member

TRAINEE

Wow.i know she's rich though by looking at her house. And her dad really looks like a rich man.But I never thought he's a millionaire. She's so humble.
    ·
  • popkevolpopkevol Posts: 70Member
    lol those haters saying apink cant sing, please go and listen their mr removed videos. Apink is apink and snsd is snsd. completely two different things. i Richard Simmons hate those comparisons and plus those sones bashing my apink
    ·
  • _07288_07288 Posts: 8Member
    LOL never realized that SNSD is so sacred, cannot be compared to any other idol group. and yet, they have another 5year in lifespan. after that, GG.
    ·
  • ireesirees Posts: 862Member
    Post-SNSD? I can see that, and I'm going to accept that. However, I also recognize that both groups have their own flavor. :) I love A Pink, and she's so pretty! She really looks like a rich heiress!!
    ·
  • KimJunsuWifeyKimJunsuWifey Posts: 85Member
    i think her father was the one who bought all of their albumm...!!! hahhahahaha...cuz he's rich..
    ·
  • cutekidcutekid SONE, Kamillia, Wonderful the philippinesPosts: 2,718Member

IDOL

wow! that's nice to know. being compared to snsd is an honor in itself maybe because alot of people see snsd in them. and a lot of my sone friends also like apink too
    jetcoasteredited.jpgeditedhootchibi.jpg
    love the wonder girls esp. yoobin and sunye also loving Girl's Generation and KARA too
    follow my tumblr
    ·
  • kwon-gdkwon-gd Posts: 369Member
    :)
    You're so strange,so I find you perplexing and intriguing 
    ·
  • foreverfarehforeverfareh Posts: 28New Member
    now, i wonder who is richer? siwon's father or her father??
    ·
  • foreverSonesforeverSones Posts: 9Member
    That's a lot @.@
    ·
  • KrystelSamaKrystelSama Posts: 765Member

ROOKIE

I wonder if her father is richer than Siwon's o-o
    ·
  • KrystelSamaKrystelSama Posts: 765Member

ROOKIE

What the heck are you guys talking about? Sones are gonna be hating as always.SNSD is one of the most successful k-pop girl groups right now but everything has got an end and I think A pink are as talented as them and in SNSD only Taeyeon and Jessica and maybe SeoHyun a little bit can actually S-I-N-G.The others are just meh or were chosen thanks to their looks or dancing.And it's about the same thing for A pink,they're all really pretty and are almost as young as SNSD when they debuted,and Eunji and Naeun are about the only ones that can sing really well so just like Taeyeon has a really good voice,Eunji has a really good voice so why the eff can't you compare? Is SNSD some kind of holy figure now?gee...
    ·
  • footiekfootiek Posts: 23Member
    lol @ KrystelSama. i agree with you completely but i just find it funny and ironic that you said "gee" at the end of your post. thats just me being dumb and irrelevant to the topic.
    ·
2»