Guest javabeans

[KBS] 1994 comedy w/ a bunch of hotties: Lee Jung Jae, Kim Min Jong

FEELINGS 느낌
a.k.a. Neukkim (1994)

KBS2 Wed.-Thurs. Drama

Original broadcast: July 20-September 8, 1994

No. of Episodes: 16

neukkim02of3.jpg

Yes, this drama is super-old, but it's one of my favorite oldies. With the help of the awesome
WITH S2 crew
, I've rediscovered the joys of LEE JUNG JAE and RYU SI WON's first drama series, as well as an early project for KIM MIN JONG.
We will be providing download links as we get them set up.

Granted it's dated, and old, and a little bit cheesy... but I hope you have fun watching this series! It brings back so many giddy memories for me...

STARRING:

Son Ji Chang 손지창

Woo Hee Jin 우희진

Lee Bon 이본

Lee Ji Eun 이지은

Soon Joen Beom 순존범

Oh Sol Mi 오솔미

DIRECTOR: Yoon Seok Ho 윤석호

SCRIPTWRITERS: Kim Young Chan 김영찬, Oh Su Yeon 오수연

STORY BACKGROUND

The story revolves around the three Han brothers -- twins
Bin
(Son Ji Chang) and
Hyun
(Kim Min Jong) and their younger brother
Joon
(Lee Jung Jae), who are all college students. Bin is popular, has lots of friends, and well-liked. He'd play the field more if not for his on-off kinda-girlfriend
Hye Rin
(Lee Bon). Hyun is studious, aloof, and serious. And Joon is irresponsible, mischievous, athletic, and constantly getting himself into scrapes. This light-hearted romantic comedy gets a kick in the pants when the daughter of a family friend
Yuri
, comes to stay for the summer, and shakes up the brotherly relationship as each of the brothers starts to fall for her, in different ways...... (But rest assured, this is NOT
Legends of the Fall
!)

feelingscastjj1.jpg

SOUNDTRACK

ostkbsfeelxr5.jpg

Tracklist:

01. 그대와 함께 / geu dae wa ham gge (With You) - Kim Min Jong, Son Ji Chang

02. 별을 일어버린 소년 / byul eul il uh buh rin so nyun - Son Ji Chang

03. 오늘은 정말 / oh neul eun jung mal - Son Ji Chang

04. 그대 없이는 / geu dae uhb shi neun (Without You) - Son Ji Chang

05. 느낌 / neu ggim - Hong Jae Sun

06. 아마그건 / ah ma geu gun - Hong Jae Sun

07. 너는 / nuh neun - Hong Jae Sun

08. 느낌 / neu ggim (Humming) - Hong Jae Sun

RAW DOWNLOADS & SUBTITLES
[MQ]

Since this series is so old, there are only MQ files available. All episodes will be uploaded to direct Megaupload links.

Note: WITH S2 is subbing this drama. The subtitle files provided are synced to the WMV files provided. If you have trouble with playback of WMV files, I recommend
or Media Player Classic. (The converted files are modified WMV files that may allow for better streaming than the original files.)

Megupload link
|
Megupload link
|
Subtitle (SRT) file
|
Sendspace link

E01:
|
|
|

E02:
|
|
|

E03:
|
|
|

E04:
|
|
|

E05:
|
|
|

E06:
|
|
|

E07:
|
|
|

E08:
|
|
|

E09:
|
|
|

E10:
|
|
|

E11:
|
|
|

E12:
|
|
|

E13:
|
|
|

E14:
|
|
|

E15:
|
|
|

E16:
|
|
|

Also available at

Special thanks to cococrust for Sendspace uploads.

neukkim01bs1.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohooo... congrats on the new thread, sarahbeans.. kekeke :)

pretty snappy and I'm soooo excited to see this (totally bought all your excitement about the show haha)

and yes, hopefully all KMJ fans will run over here pretty soon too.. :lol:

and last but not least, LEE JUNG JAE!! ^________^

oh my.. the 90s.. the fashion, the big hair, the catchy theme song sung by KMJ :wub:

this is oh so exciting! hee hee..

Guest javabeans

Lol shenny! How can you not love one of the original "trendy dramas"?? Especially when it stars LEE JUNG JAE! Granted, he's not the main star but boy does he steal the show.

To pique your interest, here are a few caps from the first episode. You can see how old-school, and yet so hot, some of these guys were. Hopefully it captures your interest too.

Youngest brother Joon. SO CUTE!

21004ib9.jpg

21020fp4.jpg

21049zn0.jpg

21080tr9.jpg

21124ym5.jpg

21131zb7.jpg

oldest brother Bin (technically, 5 minutes older than his twin brother)

21097oq2.jpg

middle brother (younger twin) Hyun

21090fj2.jpg

21070mb6.jpg

a young Ryu Shi Won

21063ah9.jpg

and the girl who stirs things up, Yuri!

21168kg1.jpg

wow a thread for this drama...I'm a Kim Min-jong fan and been looking about the drama for a few months now...I was interested in the story too and the hotness of the actors in it...I didn't know that this was Ryu Shi-won's debut drama after I saw his interview in a KBS Entertainment Program...I'll be looking forward to some more pics and video uploads ^ ^

Guest jerock

OMG! FINALLY someone started a thread for this drama! This was the first Kdrama I was lucky enough to watch. Mid 90's. Wooh Woo. Man, and I was totally having a craving for some old school Kdrama action.

Totally forgot that Ryu Shi Won was in this. But could never forget Lee Jung Jae. Was in LOVE with that man when this drama aired. lol.

Wasn't this like one of the first trendy korean drama's to be aired?! Right around the time of sandglass and that race car drama with jung woo sung (which I am also dying to see again).

Thanks for the links in advance. Will definitely be enjoying the acid jeans and big hair !!!! ;)

Guest javabeans

Yay, I'm so glad there are some other Feelings/Neukkim fans out there! Thunder, LJJ was my first kdrama crush too! And this is the series that did it for me... and he remains my biggest kdrama crush yet. All the others are just kinda there for eye candy.

(And if you think that's cute, how's this one?) >>>>

21197gr3.jpg

And yes, as thunder has alluded to:

With S2 will be subbing this project!!

It'll be a side project officially, but everybody's dedicated and onboard to working on this. I have to thank every wonderful With S2'er for going along with my harebrained plea to sub this series purely because I love it so! LOL. And everyone is so into the idea, I'm really really grateful. This is such a fun series and it brings back such good memories. I've been searching for this drama for the last decade (seriously! although, granted, not consistently or necessarily all too diligently) but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Now we have and we're gonna spread the love. :D

Guest teardrop

they all say download limit exceeded so i can't d/l them =/ do i have gto register for megaupload??

Guest javabeans

they all say download limit exceeded so i can't d/l them =/ do i have gto register for megaupload??

teardrop, i just tried and it worked for me. i wonder if maybe the limit is on your end -- did you just download something from megaupload? you may have to wait a little bit before trying again (it usually tells you how long, i think).

Guest prita

thank you for making this thread

i'm a kim min jong fan and have been wanting to see this drama for a long time

also a big thank you for WITHS2 for subbing this series :rolleyes:

Guest asiandreamer117

Ahh!! Another WITH S2 project! Lol, I've never seen old korean comedies before, but this is exciting!! :lol::w00t:

Guest junagi

Woaaaaaaaaaaa, I am so happy this thread was created. "Feelings" was also my very first Korean drama and I could not help but deeply felt in love with Hyun (Kim Min Jong). Bin and Jun are cute too. The storyline is quite light-heated, not too deep about love but also about family, friendship and how different characters handle all these in their own way. It really is about feelings.

Thanks heaps for the thread, and many thanks to WITH 2 for subbing too. Cant wait for the subs to come out.

Guest chaerae

EEECK!! :w00t: It's Neukkim!!! One of my favorite 90s trendy dramas. I've tried downloading it (unsuccessfully) from a clubbox before - thanks so much!

Ah, I was so in love with LJJ and RSW at the time. (LJJ <3 still going strong, RSW not so much!) And I miss THE BLUE! Whatever is Son Ji Chang up to these days anyways? Well, I guess he was in Age of Heroes pretty recently, but seems like I haven't seen him around in ages. Maybe he and his beautiful wifey take turns taking care of the boys? :D

I remember going through a period of rewatching a bunch of these old dramas a couple of years ago - Neukkim, The Last Victory, Jealousy, M... Glad to say Neukkim aged rather well - very charming despite the fashion mishaps and whatnot! Others like Jealousy, OTOH, was just borig the second time around.

Anyhow, thanks so much! Next on my (LONG) D/L queue!

btw, just wondering - is the Ep14 link forthcoming? or is it not available?

Guest m00nan6el

I have seen this drama before. It was my favourite, its awesom.......

Just wondering, as I can not read Korean, when i try the clubbox link, it appears a box with some text, what does it say?

Will With S2 sub the version on megaupload?

Guest javabeans

Will With S2 sub the version on megaupload?

Don't worry, the megaupload version is the same as the clubbox version (MQ wmv files). The subs will correspond to them.

I remember going through a period of rewatching a bunch of these old dramas a couple of years ago - Neukkim, The Last Victory, Jealousy, M... Glad to say Neukkim aged rather well - very charming despite the fashion mishaps and whatnot! Others like Jealousy, OTOH, was just borig the second time around.

btw, just wondering - is the Ep14 link forthcoming? or is it not available?

We'll get Ep. 14 uploaded eventually. It was the most stubborn one to download. I'll update the first post when I get it onto megaupload.

And we must've gone through the same phase, because I totally remember Jealous and Last Victory/Match too! Ahh, old-school Jang Dong Gun, Choi Jin Sil, Son Ji Chang... You're right, I've been rewatching Neukkim, and once you get over the initial weirdness of the makeup and clothing back then, I'm happy to see the story holds up rather well. Can't wait to finish watching this drama. :D

Archived