Celebrities with Super Tiny Faces ★

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

Celebrities are known for their ridiculously undersized faces (their faces are usually coverable by a single CD, can you believe that?!) but even among them, some have exceptionally smaller faces, which cause unintended embarrassment to other stars who ha

Read the full story here.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nou_Hime

Small face --> OK. Too small face?? NO NO... I think it would be weird if it were compared to the body size... =,=;;

Guest boalohanuiloa

hmm. idk. think most of it has to do with the angle of these pics? when we see them on stage their heads are proportionate to their bodies. Also, you got them standing next to people that have really big heads here that makes it look smaller? btw, Kang Dong Won pics... Two movies to watch.. Beetlejuice and Men in Black. You'll see what I mean. haha

Guest iciviuja

a cd can cover my face too.. but aren't most asians are like that? i don't know why but i think most people around me has tiny faces then because most of their faces can be covered up by a cd too, like mine.. i'm sorry to say this, especially as a Kpop/Korean fan but don't you think it's kinda ridiculous that small faces are an issue? ^^; just sayin~

Guest jellie_kookie

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA. It's because on TV, your head will look bigger, so stars usually have small heads. Take Charice as an example. She looks chubby because her head is normal sized. :P It looks disproportioned with her body on tv. -.-small faces...oh dear.

Guest mrsbunnyrabbit

Most of the women/girls here are skinny anyways so its only fair they have small faces right??? But for the guys, its a bit -.- xD

Archived