M.C. The Max (엠씨더맥스) Official Thread

Guest beloved-shadowqueen

my favorite rock ballad group
I'm surprised there is no official thread for M.C. The Max. I decide to start one. Their songs almost always hit the top 5 (even from the days of Moonchild) but yet they are still so underrated. Mini Profile: 이수(Lee Soo) isublondvg8.jpg Position: Guitar Birthday: April 22, 1981 Personality: Introspective, selfish, and exclusion - but sensitive Favorite thing about himself: eyes, voice Ideal Girl: Just a good person and someone that will love him 전민혁(Jun Min-Hyuk) c0e5c7d0181onlyjin9262nw8.jpg Position: Drums Birthday: June 13, 1982 Personality: Calm, frankness Favorite thing about himself: eyes, voice Ideal Girl: A woman, Lovely child. Being pure. 제이윤(J. Yoon) c0e5c7d0101onlyjin9262qb7.jpg Position: Bass & Violin Birthday: September 17, 1983 Personality: Quiet & playful Favorite thing about himself: Eyes Idea Girl: Cute & kind Albums: Vol. 1 (2002) 22287.jpg Hit songs: 잠시만안녕 마지막 내 숨소리 사랑하고 싶었어 Vol. 2 - Love is time sixth sense (2003) 1k1030001370.jpg Hit songs: 사랑의 時 그대는 눈물겹다 Sixth Sense Vol. 3 - Solitude Love (2004) 1k1030001562.jpg Hit songs: 행복하지 말아요 이별이라는 이름 해바라기도 가끔 목이 아프죠 Remake album - Memory Traveler (remake of Cho Yong Pil songs) (2005) 1k1030001697.jpg Hit song: 추억속의 재회 Vol. 4 - The Rusted Love (2005) 1k1030001787.jpg Hit songs: 사랑은 아프려고 하는 거죠 아쉬워서 Somewhere Over The Rainbow Vol. 2 (2006) 8021039.jpg 사랑을찾아서 5th Album "Returns" p1004739330.jpgHit Songs: Returns, 가슴아 그만해, 눈물 Greatest Hits "Curtain Call" p1004792958.jpgHit Song: Girl Big Girl Time Between Dog and Wolf OST (MBC TV Drama) p1004930843.jpgHit Songs: Foolish Heart They work closely with Japanese musicians. Most of their hits are remakes or written by Japanese songwriter Hirose Kohmi. My favorite is still "마지막 내 숨소리" from Vol. 1. I loved the saxophone intro. MC The Max English forum: hahahbk0.png Updates credit to beloved-shadowqueen kmoonchildforumbanner.png You guys can use this to advertise the forum. happy.gif I'm still working on normal MC The Max sigs. Oh M.C The Max in a new m/v singing about the starving children in N. Korea. It's called "Cry With Us"... [EDITED 8/7] User Bars I made a few user bars today. One for just fans mcthemaxusebar.png This for member of their English fan-forum...which I admin haha. kmoonuserbar.png

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happy.birthday

I like them a lot too. Does anyone have the song, 해바라기도 가끔 목이 아프죠? Please PM me the link if possible.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nep13tune

MC the MAX release new album

November 25, 2005

Male trio MC the MAX has made a comeback to the local pop music stages with their 4th album. The album released after the band taking 1 year of hiatus, seems to be already a huge success with orders rushing in. According to MC the MAX’s management agency, more than 62,000 copies were ordered by record shops. The album titled “Rusted Love” is expected to become a hit after the band’s previous albums like “Time of Love” and “Please Don’t Be Happy” which recorded sales of more than 300 thousand copies each. The band’s new album is filled with sweet and beautiful ballads themed under “Rusted Love.” However, the message the band wants to deliver through the new collection of their music is ‘the anguish of overcoming pain and frustration that follow after deep love.’

Source: KBS World Radio @ http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/enter/music...ail.htm?No=3477

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love them so much

I even started my own fansite based on m.c the max.

If any of you guys want to join just ask me to PM you the link

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Erm can someone translate and romanize latest album.

01 웃어도 눈물이

02 아쉬워서

03 눈물겨운 고백

04 사랑은 아프려고 하는 거죠

05 녹이 쓴 추억

06 First Love

07 하면 할수록

08 X - Love

09 난

10 너는 내 운명

11 가슴이 아프단말 이제야 알죠

12 사랑은 아프려고 하는 거죠 ( M/V Ver.)