Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Forums is moving!! Migration is scheduled to begin next Tuesday (US) [more details]

Samples? Freebies? Coupons? Savings?

Replies

• i_LiNAi_LiNA linavillePosts: 1,317Friend of Soompi
    any H&M coupons? :)
    PICTURE THREAD //SHOP FASHION AUTHORITY
    The truth is you can't pick & choose
    who you want to fall in love with. Why?
    Because everyone deserves a chance.
    ·
  • SwEet.DrEaMsSwEet.DrEaMs *CLiCk-B DrEaM LaNd*Posts: 1,458Member

IDOL

Simply Soua's Fashion Blog: http://simplysoua.blogspot.com/
    ·
  • jjin36jjin36 Posts: 213Member
    Sally Beauty

Save 20% on any purchase of $50 or more, promo code: 555140. Offer expires Wednesday, 7/4/12, 11:59P.M. EST.
    ·
  • hi_alisonhi_alison your best friend CAPosts: 751Member

IDOL

freeship21@ forever21, free shipping with orders over 21 (self-explanatory,   :D)
    ·
  • TekashiTekashi fallen angel middle of nowhere for fallen angelsPosts: 2,251Member

IDOL

e.l.f.

10 Free Mineral Eyeshadows! On orders $30 or more, add your choice of 10 Mineral Eyeshadows to your shopping bag, creating a minimum cart value of $60. Then use code BDMINERALS at checkout to get the 10 Mineral Eyeshadows FREE! A $30 Value! Offer cannot be combined with other promotions, coupon codes, or applied to previous purchases. Online only. Hurry, ends midnight!

3856808838_549a61d8c2_o-2.jpg?t=1300660808

You're a tattoo in my heart...

·
  • nobody knowsnobody knows what I think outof thisworldPosts: 13,096Member

IDOL

^curse youuuuuu ;~;!!
    i'm trying to save money right now but it just so happens that a type of sweater I've been looking for is ON SALE and idk which colour to get

so i got both of them
    ARGHH
    i hope they don't fit me ;~;
    Lacey.xDollars
    ·
  • OkashichanOkashichan Posts: 110Member

IDOL

Sasa.com
    My blog --> Bunny nails
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Emerald SnowxDollarshamster428
    ·
  • FalloutatdiscoFalloutatdisco Posts: 102Member
    anyone have any coupons for gilly hicks / abercrombie & fitch? o:
    ·
  • Lacey.Lacey. ♪♬♪♬ ♥ Posts: 414Member

IDOL

edited July 2012
    In case anyone missed this AE sent out an e-mail to earn a 20% off discount code. 

From June 28, 2012 through July 5, 2012 you'll receive 20% off your next purchase at AE stores and AE.com. Discount applied to AE merchandise only prior to sales tax and shipping & handling. Only one discount of any type may be used at one time. This discount is not redeemable for cash, nor is it valid toward any previously purchased merchandise or the purchase of merchandise certificates, gift cards or e-gift cards. Excludes clearance, Aerie, 77kids and merchandise from these brands: Aden +Anais, BC, Bed Stu, Birkenstock, Chronicle, Clarks, Coloud, Creative Recreation, DCI, Dolce Vita, DV dolce vita, Eastland, FEED, Fred & Friends, Fydelity, GNRC for AEO, Gola, Havaianas, Keds, Kikkerland, Knock Knock, Me Too, Minnetonka, Old Soles, Orla Kiely, Palladium, Outerstuff, Pony, Rachel Shoes, Reebok, Retro Brands, Ridley's, Saucony, Soular, Sperry, Steve Madden, Superga, Sweet Shoes, Timberland, Tretorn and all collegiate and pro apparel.
    ·
  • dysfunkti0naldysfunkti0nal -M O O- Posts: 1,367Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited July 2012
    Zoya offers its Zoya Nail Polish in America for $8. Coupon code "FREEDOM2" makes it free with free shipping.

Deal ends July 5th

Note: their blog says you have to spend $10+ to get the free bottle, but I tried it without the $10 purchase...and it worked for me..just a fyi ...

testingroupLacey.xDollars
    ·

IDOL

^ Ohh that's pretty nice! I wonder if they'll cancel the orders that didn't purchase the $10 worth of items. I hope not!
    ·
  • lovey93lovey93 Posts: 3New Member
    edited July 2012
    ^got one. thanks!
    wetseal is having free shipping!
    ·
  • testingrouptestingroup Posts: 69Member

Extra 15% off works on Sale items!!
    ·
  • xbeyoutifulxxbeyoutifulx Posts: 104Member

ROOKIE

edited July 2012
    For the Canadians

Sign up for their mailing list here https://www.facebook.com/got2bCANADA/app_221435071293603 and get a free hair product under $7 :)

200 people/day until July 6
    Follow me on instagramWill follow back <3
    Want to know the latest Canadian deals and beauty reviews? Check out my blog here.
    ·
  • nailbunnynailbunny YARRR USPosts: 1,318Member

IDOL

edited July 2012
    Not beauty or fashion but I don't really know/care where to put this otherwise (also I don't think this is referral or anything in any way but I don't really know, so let me know if so haha):

Voucher will expire if not used toward a purchase at Amazon MP3 by July 12, 2012
    • Voucher is valid for a $3 credit to spend on any album(s) or song(s) in the Amazon MP3 Store; customer will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com for any purchase beyond $3, plus applicable taxes
    • Credit may be used toward the purchase of multiple songs or albums; after July 12, 2012, any remaining balance will be forfeited
    • Available only to U.S. customers
    • Limit 1 voucher per customer
    • Voucher is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com
    • You may need to have, or download from Amazon, MP3 software in order to purchase certain Amazon MP3 products
    • Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable and has no cash value
    • Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this voucher
    • Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase

·
  • FireDragonFireDragon United StatesPosts: 1,423Member
    Why must we fall apart to understand how to fly?
    I will find a way even without wings.

Check out my shop for all your drugstore beauty needs + Asian fashion + more!
    ·
  • ~ BunnyliciouS ~~ BunnyliciouS ~ Mum OregonPosts: 26,458Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

http://www.facebook.com/crystallight/app_155200757865673

"Like" and Complete the Ultimate BFF Challenge by becoming a BFF with all five Crystal Light Mocktails and ONE of these lovelies will be yours! We are giving a limited number away every day for the next week starting with only 7500 today.

Once you're done completing all 5 BFF tasks, it will ask you to enter your address info, and then you will get this message:

Congratulations for completing the
    Ultimate BFF Challenge
    and earning a
    Crystal Light Mocktails glass!

Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery.

it was pretty short and easy.

·

IDOL

http://www.facebook.com/crystallight/app_155200757865673

"Like" and Complete the Ultimate BFF Challenge by becoming a BFF with all five Crystal Light Mocktails and ONE of these lovelies will be yours! We are giving a limited number away every day for the next week starting with only 7500 today.

Once you're done completing all 5 BFF tasks, it will ask you to enter your address info, and then you will get this message:

Congratulations for completing the
    Ultimate BFF Challenge
    and earning a
    Crystal Light Mocktails glass!

Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery.

it was pretty short and easy.

It went by pretty fast. I started the BFF thing at around 1,991 left and then I ended at 129 left. All the freebies are gone now. Congrats to those who got one! (: 
    ·