Noblesse

Guest jirappo.

Guest jirappo.

couldn't find a thread for him...

any info on him? is he even underground? i assume he is since i've NEVER heard of him besides a few of his songs which i really like. any info would be highly appreciated. thank you in advance.

Guest SkyRunner

His name is Yoo Sung Kyu and he used to be a member of the R&B group VIBE.

The Vibe thread is here, there's a little info on him in there I think.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Another one of those people where I, unfortunately, know nothing about; just listen to and enjoy the music. *shrugs* Good stuff though. (:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aceyalone

i think he rapped in the song, and Monday kids and Hyun Joon from VOS sang. He was a rapper in Vibe. But then he sang in his 2nd album, which was so weird to me (anyone tell me if I downloaded the wrong album? hmmm)

yeah i was shocked.. but the purpose of his 2nd album was produced to be a "sad ballad".. and he does have a very nice singing voice, i wonder why he never used his vocal skills in VIBE, which caught me offguard since he only rapped with them.. and on the first album he never really sang either... and the new EP he came out was called the "Black Label" and its off the hoooooooooooooook. he only raps in that EP too.. but you do have the correct 2nd album.

Guest jvchou1316

yeahh. same same. i listen to his songs... but i don't know anything about him. oh well. as long as the tune is good. lol

• 3 months later...

1 사는게 힘들어서

2 죽지 못해 산다는

3 B형 남자죠

4 죽어도 사랑해

5 독백

6 아마도 사랑인가 봐

7 눈물이 말을 걸죠

8 추억을 가지다

9 아무도 몰랐데

10 혹시 모를 재회를 위해

11 친구잖아

12 내가 만일 신이라면

^^

• 1 month later...
Guest pinochio

i love so much his songs.........i wish he could perform them on shows like others artists

i have 2 month since i'm listening every day his songs : how can a person do that,do i make you happy,what do you want me to do,i don't like music anymore

ah.......i love his music so much

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

noblesse.jpg

Noblesse - Last Christmas

Release Date: November 28, 2007

Genre: Pop/Hip Hop

Track List:

01 Last Christmas

02 Last Christmas (Inst.)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jvchou1316

His new album - The Last Romanticist - is awesome!!

sigh....

tho - i'm wondering why he's in korean underground... is he really?

I like his rapping more than his singing. Maybe it's just me. I really liked his first album :D The third one is also really good. I know that translations for the song titles are on soompi's site. Just look up upcoming releases for Jan Week 2 and you'll find them.

Guest r0mantisteg0ist

this guy is so freaking pro

underrated XD

his rapping is like, ahh love XD

i love his tone and his emotions

is he underground though? :T meh

his new album is amazing XD especially his collab with youngji (i think)

<3 noblesse hwaiting ~

Guest Mardi09

i just watched his most recent videos...and it's the first time i heard him rap...wow...pretty awesome there....now i'm confused if he really sang for Get Karl ost....hm....i'm going to find more songs..hehe....he's freakin great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived