[movie 2006] Daisy 데이지

Guest jcs

Jeon Ji Hyun, Jung Woo Sung, Lee Sung Jae

lposter035174.jpg

Daisy

Top-star Jeon Ji-hyun has chosen the Hong Kong movie "Daisy," directed by Andrew Lau, as her next production. She will play opposite Jeong Woo-seong, who played the lead in the movie "A Moment to Remember." "Daisy" will be directed by Andrew Lau, who also directed the "Internal Affairs" series, while the script will be overseen by director Kwak Jae-yong, who directed "Windstruck." The movie's production company, iFilm, said April 12 that it is currently making final decisions on casting and will begin shooting in mid-May. "Daisy" is a story about the inevitable showdown between a detective and a killer who fall in love with the same woman. In the story, Jeon plays a street artist who dreams of opening her own exhibition someday, while Jeong portrays a killer who loves her but cannot confess his love to her because of his profession. Simon Yam will play the supporting role of a boss in the story. The production team is currently looking for one more supporting actor for the movie. "This is a strategic movie targeting the entire global market. We expect it to become a noir drama with the distinctive features of a melodrama," said iFilm. "Daisy" is the product of a collaboration of high-profile actors and production crews from Korea and China: Andrew Lau, who directed "A Man Called Hero" and "Internal Affairs," Kwak Jae-yong, who had a chance to work with Jeon Ji-hyun in "Windstruck" and "My Sassy Girl," the production crew of "Internal Affairs," the martial arts team of "Spiderman" and the simultaneous recording team of "Taegeugki." "Daisy" will be filmed in the Netherlands and will open this December. Sources: Filmacco Kaiju Shakedown KBS Global Daisy-1.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! the days when they did film here in the Netherlands (Haarlem and Amsterdam), ppl went crazy. :-) Some even managed to be a stand-in. :D (no, not me).

From what I have heard and read, the security wasn't that strict. You could just sit beside them together on a bench and ask for their signing or photograph. Of course, when they are not filming. Due to its filming here, I'm looking forward of what the final outcome will be. Curious if I can see any known-places. LOL

^^whoa!! you dint go act as a stand-in??!! you can't imagine what i'd do to get an autograph!! :lol:

*sigh* i read somewhere the movie will be out January2006...not sure if it's final tho...anybody care to confirm?

Guest AubreyJeon

the official poster says January 2--6, but my friend saw an article stating that it was being shown at some film festival this month? I can't wait for this movie to come out, haven't seen JJH for a while

Guest skyelee21

I am impatiently waiting for this film to come to our shore...

I love JJH in My Sassy Girl, Windstruck and Il Mare.

I adored JWS in A Moment to Remember.

The two of them looked gorgeous in their Giordano CF...

and man, I would LOVE to see them together in a great film!!!

Can't wait!!!

Hi Joanne! For the thread and everyone anticipating the movie, looks like a positive start for Daisy and JJH especially! Cheers!

Updated Oct.7,2005 20:46 KST

All Eyes on Jeon Ji-hyun's Unfinished 'Daisy'

200510070020_00.jpg

Jeon Ji-hyun may soon stroll down the red carpet at one of the big three international film festivals, as organizers in Berlin, Cannes and Venice are said to be keeping a close eye on Wai Keung Lau’s yet-to-be-finished film “Daisy”, which stars Jeon alongside fellow Koreans Jung Woo-sung and Lee Sung-jae. The movie is produced by iFilm.

Many influential industry people are in Korea to attend the 10th Pusan International Film Festival, which started Thursday, and many of them are asking if there is a chance of a sneak preview of “Daisy.” Venice festival director Marco Muller and Berlin festival director Dieter Kosslick will both come to a promotional event for the film at the Chosun Hotel in Busan on Saturday. A number of Cannes programmers will attend as well.

According to lingering rumors, they are particularly interested in Jeon, whose popularity practically makes any movie she stars in a guaranteed box-office hit. Titled “A Night With Daisy”, the event is designed for people in the domestic and foreign film industry and will show snippets from the movie, which is in post-production.

The stars of the movie and the director will be at the event to talk to the press. “Daisy” is scheduled for simultaneous release in eight Asian countries, including Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan, in late January.

Hong Kong director Lau, best known for his “Infernal Affairs” series, in “Daisy” depicts the confrontation between a cop and a killer who fall in love with the same woman. Jung plays the killer, Lee the cop who chases him. Jeon, of course, is the tragic heroine loved by both men.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source: Digital Chosunilbo

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0510070020.html

Guest shopgirl

Thank you Joane for starting the thread... YAY!!

I'm just going to drop the 2 posters for the movie for now. I'll try to find all those nice clips and re-post them...

D0323-01.jpg

daisy.jpg

Oh and Dadedum posted these pics on JWS thread.

Pics from the "Daisy" promotional event at the Pusan festival:

09ec1p500.jpg

09ec1p501.jpg

JJH dropped her mike and JWS picked it up for her, what a gentleman. :wub:

^

Thanks everyone for sharing Daisy movie posters and pics misc. Appreciate them all! :)

--------------------------------

Updated Oct.10,2005 18:50 KST

Front - Oct. 11, 2005

200510100005_00.jpg

At "A Night With Daisy", a PR event for his much-anticipated upcoming film

"Daisy", director Wai Keung Lau (far left) jokes with actor Lee Sung-jae.

To their right stand actors Jeon Ji-hyeon and Jung Woo-sung.

Source: Digital Chosunilbo - Today in Photos

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0510100005.html

Guest shopgirl

Hehehe and a little bit import from JWS thread...

more new pics for Daisy meet and greet...

200510082247380200_1.jpg

200510082238080200_1.jpg

200510082143010200_1.jpg

200510082105520200_1.jpg

l2005_10_8_13.jpg

200510082057380200_1.jpg

2005100820411131450_1.jpg

2005100820293815130_3.jpg

They looked sooooo gorgeous :wub:

and a bit more...

2005101018281092496_2.jpg

2005101018281092496_1.jpg