Releasing Date:

May 10, 2007

Summary:

"Unstoppable Marriage" is a romantic comedy movie,

based on a modern love story of "Romeo and Juliet."

Starring:

Eugene Kim & Han Suk-jin

untitled8rt8.png

Im Chae-moo & Kim Soo-mi (with the rest of the casts)

eum2cu2.jpg

OFFICAL WEBSITE:

[Click Here to Visit]

OFFICIAL POSTERS:

[1] [2] [3]

OFFICAL WALLPAPERS:

[1] [2]

Related Pics:

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10][11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20]

Streaming Links: (Behind the scene, press conference, new report...etc)

Arirang On Location (Arirang_2-12-07)

Interview with Unstoppable Marriage casts

Arirang Showbiz Extra (Arirang_1-22-07)

Wide New Entertainment (Mnet.Wide-12-21-06)

Unstoppable Marriage MV (Mnet_4-22-07)

Debut Movie New Report (YNTStar_4-18-07)

Wide New Entertainment (Mnet_4-13-07)

Come To Play Episode (4-20-07): Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6

(w/ Eugene, Kim Soo-Mi, and Ahn Yeon Hong)

Unstoppable Marriage Movie Premiere (YNStar_5-2-07)

Unstoppable Marriage" movie trailer: Part 1 Part 2

Download Links:

Unstoppable Marriage Music Video: [MU]

Unstoppable Marriage Trailer: Part 1 Part 2

UNSTOPPABLE MARRIAGE THE MOVIE:

unstoppablemarriagetp9.jpg

(2007) Unstoppable Marriage - Eugene, Ha Suk Jin

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1BUIXVS7

Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJA4449K

Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OOIYDBPR

join all 3 parts with HJ Split~

this is the dvdrip from twoasone

ENGLISH SUB: (Uploaded by Joeyclaire)

English sub for single CD version is out at kloofy.net

I have uploaded the .srt file to Sendspace:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lvmc70

Mirror Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQ09IA9R

Credit: JINX3D @ kloofy.net

Related News:

Singer and actress Eugene's screen debut

Singer and actress Eugene will soon debut in the big screen.

Eugene will start working on the romantic comedy movie "Unstoppable Marriage (temporary title)" this November. The movie can be said to be a modern adaptation of "Romeo and Juliet" with a comical twist.

Eugene is paired with Ha Seok-jin, who starred in the MBC drama Dr. Gang. The two are expected to show a refreshing romantic comedy movie.

Source: kanpooh

Credits: Kpopper.com

hi guys :)

got this article from pex forums posted by Corey_T.

THE UNPREVENTABLE MARRIAGE (began shooting)

The korean comedy movie "Unpreventable marriage", they began shooting in a park in November 15...

At the beginning of the comedy, there's a dispute between two family in their first formality meeting. Kim Sumi (famous comedy actor, act as Malnien) and Im Chae-moo

(the lately- rise comedy actor of the Korean comedy movie, act as Ziman) want to obstruct their children from wedding....

The movie will full of joke that make people laughing... The two leading role, Ha sukjin (act as Kibak )a nd Eugene (act as Enhu) are both singers. They will have a love story as fashional version "Romeo and Juliet."

Malnien (Kim Sumi) and Ziman (Im Chae-moo) both go to have a trip.They are organized to the same travel team, but they dont like each other...

The comedy tells that we(korean people) must keep our tradition even if we are poor...

Eugene has a taekwondo show with Ha sukjin...

It rained in the morning, but it was still warm that day .As the rain stopped in the afternoon, Lim zaimu wore the traditional tekkon(taekwondo) clothes and showwed some tekkon pose.......

Eugene also did some kicks , that made the crew clapping their hands....

After her first shooting day, Eugene said that she began tekkon trainning before the shooting and had practise when she's free,so that's didnt matter her too much....

The people of Korean will be able to see the romance of comedy ã€Å Unpreventable marriage 》 in April,2007....

Here's an english news report I got from www.eugene.com.cn about the shooting of eugene's first movie.

News [2006.12.15]Bathing beauty is exposed to the view

20061215105506738b0_105506_0.jpg

Eugene, who shoots film for the first time, attracts public’s attention according to her figure in the romantic comedy <unpreventable marriage>.

This scene is shot at a natatorium of a rest home in 京ç•¿é“. Eugene and hero’s trip starts from indoor natatorium, the two lovers labber to each other like a pair of mandarin duck. On that day, Eugene dressed a white and black skirt swim suit, looked being trembled with cold.

this movie will be showed in April,2007.

related post:

http://www.eugene.com.cn/read.php?tid=26097

form:éŸâ€œåœ‹影音廣å ´KRKY

News[2007.01.08] Eugene & Han Suk-jin-kissing like true lovers

20070108181705.212.0.jpg

Eugene and Han Suk-jin-kissing like true lovers

Eugene, the actress, and Han Suk-jin, the actor, acted a kissing scene so real that catch more people's eyes.

The couples are kissing in front of many audience in seoul's park in order to accomplish the movie called 'The marriage that can't hold up'(direct by 金æˆæ—­). The movie tells us a story about two discrepant families become relatives by marriage.

According to some manufacturers:though it's cold, the couples played successfully, no NG, very natural. Someone said they are so match with each other and doubted "if they are true lovers". This sence is a dream from the mother who against her son to fall in love with eugene, she is an anti of this affair, and the kiss is just her dream.

credits: [ 此贴被el娃在2007-01-09 15:41é‡æ–°ç¼–辑 ]

2007.02.05: Eugene, performs traditional martial arts "Tekkon Dance" at Night Club

On 4th Feb, the film named <unpreventable marriage> (produced by CultureGap Media and M-net Media, directed by Kim Senhood)was shot at Night Club by different groups. The heroine who is acted by Eugene attracted most of attention by her particular "Tekkon Dance".

The hero who is acted by Ha So-Jin and the backboned heroine with a noble blood who is acted by Eugene dance together in the Club. This gut will be very ludicrous, coz Eugene will perform a very special dance by "Tekkon"

Eugene learned the basic skill of Tekkon four times each week in the last month, and she liked it very much, coz Tekkon is a very soft martial arts, so that it is very concordant with the background music in Club.

This film will be showed in April.

Note:Tekkon is translated from the Korean pronunciation directly. It's familiar with shadowboxing in China.

credits: ljz_8286

Eugenepicfromhermovie.jpg

Eugene-Ha Suk Jin Battle with Spiderman

'Unpreventable Marriage' (produced by Culture Cap Media, directed by Kim Song Ook); Eugene's movie debut with actor Ha Suk Jin, has been confirmed to open on May 10th.

May is filled with the openings of Hollywood blockbusters such as 'Spiderman 3' (the 1st) and 'Pirates of the Caribbean 3' (the 25th), putting pressure on Korean films planned to open during the same month.

Some movies scheduled to open in May are postponing their opening dates, showing their fear of the Hollywood competitors.

But <Unpreventable Marriage> has been decided to open on May 10th, bravely challenging <Spiderman 3> and <Pirates of the Caribbean- At World's End>.

The producing company showed confidence saying, "romantic comedies and action blockbusters have different target audiences, so if we go for the right market, it's worth a try to compete with them."

The movie is to provide a different kind of fun' with experienced actors Kim Soo Mi and Lim Chae Moo's explosive romance, Eugene and Ha Suk Jin as the fresh, bouncy, lovey-dovey couple, and Yoon Da Hoon and Ahn Yeon Hong's rich comedy act.

'Unpreventable Marriage' is being wrapped up with work such as last-minute poster filming, and the starring actors are pumped up (? or i guess ambitious) to promote their movie.

POSTER PHOTO SHOOT

Eugenepic228.jpg

April 12th, 2pm at a studio in Sam Sung Dong, the poster photo shoot for the movie 'Unstoppable Marriage' began.

The movie is a hot topic these days because of the meeting of Eugene; who is debuting with 'Unstoppable Marriage' as her first movie, and Ha Suk Jin; who is gaining popularity due to his acting in the KBS drama 'Hello, Miss.'

Eugene took the role of the pure and innocent Eun Ho.

Eun Ho meets unruly cosmetic surgeon Ki Baek (Ha Suk Jin) while paragliding, and the two fall in love.

Eugene's beauty was caught on film during the photo shoot.

Kim Soo Mi, "Eugene's swimsuit body, a wild S-line" Strange Praise

Eugenepic245.jpg

Actress/entertainer Kim Soo Mi praised Eugene's body as "a wild S-line" (S-line is a Korean pop culture term if you didn't know. It basically means you have a curvy, sexy body. Like an S get it? haha)

Kim Soo Mi was interviewed on the afternoon of the 12th (at the poster photoshoot) about the movie's swimming pool scene and complimented Eugene's body.

She said "Eugene's body is as hard as a rock. Her waist is thin and feminine, yet it has a wild, feral feel to it," and "She was tanned from traveling recently, which gave her a healthy and beautiful look."

Eugene also commented that "Kim Soo Mi's body is beyond imagination for her age," saying "she wore a sexy low-neck swimsuit. I was surprised. She must take care of her body very well"

Movie 'Unpreventable Marriage' is a romantic comedy about two lovers and their totally opposite families trying to prevent their marriage. It will open May 10th, competing with Hollywood blockbusters 'Spiderman 3' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End'

Oh the third article was the same as the second so i wont translate it. Eugene looks sooooo pretty in the poster photos. Even in the shots where they're not actually doing the photoshoot and she's just looking somewhere else.

sorry i havent translated anything recently. i was just busy/lazy. and most of the articles were just repeats about how she's starring in the movie and really coming out as an actress etc...

but there was one interesting article i didn't translate... i'll just write a summary.

================================================

11773313477041hp3.jpg

The cast of the movie were holding an auctioning event (all proceeds going to charity) with their own possessions, and about a 100 fans were there. SG Wannabe (Korean hip-hop group) was also there because they know Ha Suk Jin and I guess they know Eugene too. Anyways Kim Soo Mi (Ha Suk Jin's mother in the movie) auctioned off her practically new yellow scarf and pink jacket (from movie) for a total of 150,000 won. that's like $150. Yoon Da Hoon (Eugene's uncle in movie) auctioned his golf club, neck tie, jeans for a total of 370,000 won, and Ahn Yun Hong (Ha Suk Jin's sister role) auctioned her watch and handbag for a total of 360,000 won. But Eugene... she sold a strand of her hair for 10,000,000 won.

462cb008541f0yo2.th.jpg

(that's her being surprised at how high/fast the price is going up)

just kidding. She actually had 2 brand name sunglasses and she put them on to show the crowd how they looked. They were the most popular items at the auction. i wonder why. The price rose by the 100,000 wons, and Eugene's passionate male fan and guest SG Wannabe's Choi Dong Ha fought over it until the price rose to 730,000 won. ($730)

But Yoon Da Hoon told the host "they have to prevent heated competition," so Choi Dong Ha ended up getting the sunglasses for 350,000 won. (in another article which i think is more accurate actually... it said that Eugene had 2 pair of sunglasses, which is not specified in this article. And that Choi Dong Ha and the male fan got 1 pair each for 350,000 won.) Choi Dong Ha said that he had always been Eugene's fan and that he'll give the sunglasses to his mom. As for the other male fan.. who knows what he wants to do with his pair. lol

In total they raised about 1,500,000 won ($1500).

Article April 23 and April 24, 2007: To view the original articles => Click Here and Click Here

========================================

UnstoppableMarriageposternewsen_pho.jpg

And Unpreventable Marriage is 2nd to Spiderman 3 in the Korean box office. (at least the last time i checked. correct me if I'm wrong.)

=========================================

AND this is about another article from before...

200704270828096150wn6.jpg

Eugene's beauty has been compared to that of Olivia Hussey (during her Romeo & Juliet days) ever since she debuted as a member of S.E.S. She was worried about the pool scene in the movie because she wouldn't be wearing make-up, but the movie staff complimented her, saying she looked better without makeup. the quotes were "Without make-up her pure beauty showed" and "Eugene usually doesn't apply thick makeup in the first place so there was no big difference. She has nice skin so she looks younger without makeup"

Article April 27, 2007: To view the original article => Click Here

===============================

eeegq0.jpg35168270gv9.jpg

AND

Eugene's role in Unpreventable Marriage is Eun Ho; the daughter of a traditional man and a girl who enjoys paragliding. Paraglding almost "caught" (direct translation, it means she almost died or got seriously injured) Eugene before the movie even premiered.

Even though people around her thought it was too dangerous, Eugene said she would not use a stunt professional and learned paragliding herself. The problem was that she didn't have much time to learn.

Even with minimum practice, the staff watched as she flew with ease and agreed saying, "she really is athletic."

But losing the communicating walkie talkie was the mistake.

She needed it to get directions from her coach but couldn't because she didn't have the walkie talkie. Eugene panicked and the parachute zig-zagged all over the place before crashing to the ground.

The staff was going crazy and everyone thought she got seriously injured, but Eugene, who fell lightly after being caught by a tree branch, leisurely collected her parachute and yelled "I'm okay" to everyone.

A member of the staff said, "We were so scared but she took care of the situation so calmly, which surprised me," and "Luck must have been with her because she didn't really have any injuries and we were able to continue filming in a short time."

Article May 3, 2007: To view the original article => Click Here

Spiderman.jpg

ok so one article said that Unpreventable Marriage is now beating Spiderman 3, and because of its popularity, there's now over 400 theaters showing the movie. Which can only mean that the movie will become MORE popular.

Unpreventable Marriage has 39.5% of the ticket sales, while Spiderman 3 has 20.7%

And it is also winning in terms of reserving (eh... more like Fandango, where you buy tickets online) tickets online. Spiderman used to be ahead, but now Unpreventable Marriage is WAY ahead. As in 72.4% of the sales while Spiderman takes only 10.4%!

3 Articles from May 14, 2007: To view the original articles click here

Well, I guess it also makes sense because Spiderman premiered earlier than Unpreventable Marriage, but still. I'm so happy for Eugene.

UMpic1.jpgUMpic2.jpg

But I heard that the movie mostly focuses on Kim Soo Mi and relies on her comedy. That I guess was also to be expected since Eugene said in interviews that she picked a movie that wouldn't put too much pressure on her. Since it was her first movie, she chose to take it easy and learn in a more fun, easygoing environment with veteran actors to guide her. I think this was very wise of her. Eugene really thinks about her choices. She values improving herself (as an actress, singer, as well as a person) over trying to gain popularity in lame ways (we see too much of this nowadays...), and THAT is why I am a fan.

To view the original articles click here

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chacha03

hi SA, you finally decided to make a thread for Eugene's debut movie eh? :P I haven't seen the 2 hospital pics before.

Guest genn04

MY GOSH!!!

they r so good looking together....

love Eugene all the way....

HaSukJin is such a hottie....sweet love all the way.

Can't wait to see it.

Guest *sayuri*

hi SA, you finally decided to make a thread for Eugene's debut movie eh? :P I haven't seen the 2 hospital pics before.

+Hi Chacha.....happy to see you in here......;) I finally have time to open this thread.... Hope this movie will be a hit since it has very good casts and the storyline is very cute too......:D

+BTW, thanks lyptika for posting those pics above, I can't wait for the movie to be release.....:D

Guest jerrybabie26

cool... there are about 3 new picts i havent seen before... hahaha the hospital scene looks cute... but im especially excited about the dance scene that's mentioned above... the tekkon dance... its sounds interesting :D

thanks sayuri for opening this thread.

wow, thanks for the hospital pics, tis my first time to see them too. :D

they make a cute pair!

Guest incarnadine

Wow, this is very pleasant news :)

Incidentally, HSJ is one of the male leads in the upccoming drama "Hello! Miss." The other male lead there is Eugene's ex, Lee Ji Hoon. :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

took me long enough to find this :lol: thanks for opening it sayuri!

that second to the last pic looks funny...the guy's expression is just too cute ^ __ ^ i can't wait to see this! yay for eugene's new movie!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived