Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Bride Of The Water God

Replies

• cake123cake123 Posts: 32Member
    in the next chapter preview that's Soah hes holding right?
    ·
  • christianechristiane Posts: 425Member

ROOKIE

so habaek just pretend to forget everything about soah??? can t understand the preview
    ·
  • chirechire Posts: 93Member
    edited January 2009
    Translation by ricepaper, raws from Teqq <3

Read Online

Chapter 52

Chapter 53
    ·
  • LilcyLilcy The insane one UPSR PMR SPM STPM (heard of these?)Posts: 50Member
    <3
    Thanks all image this is the best Chinese New Year gift ever <3
    Move along =D
    ·
  • happy_starhappy_star Posts: 319Member

ROOKIE

Yay thank you so much! Happy Chinese New Year image
    ·
  • DrusillaDrusilla Posts: 234Member

IDOL

Kyaaaa thank you so much! And a very happy New Year to everyone who's celebrating!

·
  • chobo_cochobo_co neverlandPosts: 42Member
    i'm starting to miss soah...
    haven't seen her for ages
    lol

but the plot has taken an interesting turn
    ·
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Click on the banner to get more information about contributing to Junsu's 24th birthday projects.
    ·
  • SoberanaMaldadSoberanaMaldad Posts: 6Member
    I just saw the preview link. Are they holding a baby? Is that Soah with Habaek?

Umm nope. Maybe they're Habaek's parents image

Tnx!! =D I'cant wait for the vol8!!
    ·
  • TeqqTeqq Posts: 47Member
    edited February 2009
    Stream of consciousness follows. That chapter is a flashback to when....

Mui's mother (suhwangmo = west queen mother who is also the goddess of death) met the eastern god of ... sorry don't recall his name offhand (don't have the issue in front of me) who is the god of ..life and whatnot. There are two other gods talking about the possible chid they'd have before he is born. One of them has a bull's mask on. They have a child (Mui) whose power is unknown at the beginning and who looks so beautiful like a girl he doesn't seem male. Suhwangmo is talking with bull mask guy with Mui on-hand and she says Mui hasn't spoken and they don't know what his power is yet and she would like his power to either be like the east god of whatever it was (Mui's father) or like the power over fire like the bull mask guy. Later on, the current/present-time "emperor" guy shows up and addresses the one with the bull's mask as "hyung" (older brother) and says "do you still think you're stronger than I am, brother?" and draws his sword and is basically challenging his older brother for his place. The suhwangmo is still there and the person-you-see-as-emperor-later asks her to choose and has his sword up against her and then they both feel an energy/sensation and look about to see where it's from and they notice (and see) the power over water emanating (in the form of a water dragon) from Mui (still a kid who doesn't speak a word with really long hair and dressed up like a girl)
    ·
  • chirechire Posts: 93Member
    Here is the last chapter in Volume 7. Thanks to ricepaper for her fantastic translation ^^

Still no sign of Volume 8, so we might release chapter 55 from a magazine raw instead...

Chapter 54 Download
    Read Online
    ·
  • chll51chll51 Posts: 1,449Member

IDOL

QUOTE (chire @ Feb 16 2009, 10:01 PM) »
    Here is the last chapter in Volume 7. Thanks to ricepaper for her fantastic translation ^^

Still no sign of Volume 8, so we might release chapter 55 from a magazine raw instead...

Chapter 54 Download
    Read Online

thanks so much for all your hard work image

·
  • rianna2008rianna2008 Posts: 34Member
    Thanks for the new release!
    ·
  • LilcyLilcy The insane one UPSR PMR SPM STPM (heard of these?)Posts: 50Member
    I can not thank you enough.

*resolves to tighthugsquishestillyoucan'tbreathe*
    Move along =D
    ·
  • DrusillaDrusilla Posts: 234Member

IDOL

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA thank you so much chire and ricepaper! Or rather, komapsumnida!

·
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Click on the banner to get more information about contributing to Junsu's 24th birthday projects.
    ·
  • avietgirlavietgirl Posts: 32Member
    Thank you all the hard work ^^
    ·
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ·
  • fallingstarzfallingstarz Dong Bang WorldPosts: 17Member
    ^ i think that was just a flash back of habaek, how he thought of humans. habaek called himself hooye as a disguise or he just didnt want the girl to know his real name.
    yeonhwa is the girl who looked like nakbin. until now im not sure if she's the real nakbin or not =/

pretty confusing for me as well. i just hope habaek could just be consistent about who he loves...
    I'm Cassiopeia.
    ·