[MANHWA] The Bride Of The Water God

Guest jadu

Manhwa By: Yoon Mikyung
The artwork in this manhwa is very beautiful and the plot is really interesting. But many chapters arn't out. TT_TT

Title: The Bride of the Water God
Manwhaga: Yoon Mikyung

Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Drama
Volumes: currently serialized in Wink(Korean mag)

Related Recommendations: Anatolia Story, Kakan no Madonna, Goong

Summary: (from Entropy)
When the world cast her away, the Water God rescued her.
Soah is a girl from a small village. The Water God (also known as Habaek) is upset and so a long drought has been devestating the village people. In order to appease the god, they marry Soah off to him by sacrificing her to the Water God in exchange for rain. The Water God rescues her to his Water Kingdom, where her new life begins. For Soah, this is a story of her faith ... her life ... her love...

Volumes: 24 (Complete) 
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4104

Published by: Dark Horse Comics

*Scantalations:
http://entropy-manga.com
Bishie Revolution
Kiligaris Livejournal (Korean only.)

*Thanks for the links. ^^

Info & Picture Credits: entropy manga

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilmunkie

I absolutely LOVE this manhwa!!

The art work is amazing and VERY beautiful!!!

i can't wait till more chaps get translated =D

I really hope more chapters come out soon. I have a feeling this manhwa is going to be long.

XD Moee's tattoo!

Guest PecanPie02

oooo this sounds interesting. but do u guys no any sites where u dnt have to download to see them..??

thanks

^ No. I'm thinking about loading them on photobucket, but I don't know because I don't know if many people read this manhwa. If not many people do, it'll just be a waste. But downloading them is good because then you can read it whenever you want. If I do load the manhwa on photobucket, I'll post it. ^^

Guest blueroad1

thanks SHION ...so how can I see the file, cuz when I opened it, it doesn't let me see the file...is there a special program that I need to download???

Guest Max_4_lyfe

great storyline ^_^ I loved the cliffhanger of the latest chaptr^_^ it seems all serious but there's a couple funny scenes in there!

Guest Je_sais

I love this manhwa. The art work and everything is great. But you know I get the felling is going to be soo sad and stuff. I don't know why but the way is Habaek does pisses me off...grrr...I already feel sad for her already... :tears:

Guest babossagaji

The artwork and storyline are both great! I luv it so far! I hate cliff hangers but..I'll have to wait..does anyone have the RAWs by any chance?

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

sounds interesting ^^

the art reminds me a little bit of xxxholic, but better hehe

i'll check this manhwa out =D

Guest blueroad1

thanks guy for everything,,, this is such a good manhwa..very interresting and lots of mysteries....and the pixs are so beautiful..I took time to observe every details that they drew..I bet it took them forever to finish a page

Archived