Korean Celeb Beauty Tips/secrets

Guest bluebubblez

Guest bluebubblez
tips for perfect skin
i noticed that the korean stars always have beautiful skin. i've heard that lee junki keeps his skin clear by freezing green tea ice cubes and using them everyday. anyone know any other secrets on their great skin -- exercise, regimen, or tips?

Guest TheTricycle

According to Lee Young Ae (somewhere in Youtube..you go search it), she maintained her youth by not stressing, thinking optimistically, and have plenty of water to be healthy. Not much of a secret. But this reminds me of an article about researchers observing Okinawa, Sardinia, and Loma Linda and how these ancient folks contribute to longevity. Not necessarily a beauty topic...but somewhat related. (I guess people with longevity don't age too well, and can look good. A 95 years old guy from Okinawa don't need no cane!)

http://www7.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/051...unds/index.html

Guest xalliebeex

I saw on a show about celeb beauty secrets that lee junki uses ground up silkworm cocoon powder called baekgangjam and uses it like a mud mask after mixing it with water to lighten his face and reduce puffiness. I envy his complexion T-T.. i'd use it but i dont' know where you get that stuff

Guest c0lap1nada

Yeah, drink tons of water and sleep early = the best way to getting healthy, clear skin.

Might not want to drink TONS of water. You might get water poisoning. >_>

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

i noticed that the korean stars always have beautiful skin. i've heard that lee junki keeps his skin clear by freezing green tea ice cubes and using them everyday. anyone know any other secrets on their great skin -- exercise, regimen, or tips?

I saw on a show about celeb beauty secrets that lee junki uses ground up silkworm cocoon powder called baekgangjam and uses it like a mud mask after mixing it with water to lighten his face and reduce puffiness. I envy his complexion T-T.. i'd use it but i dont' know where you get that stuff

LOL day-uhm Lee Junki uses more beauty regiments than women do. o_O

But his skin is seriously MAD white and clear.. geez ;x

I say just drink lots of water, get alot of sleep, and stay away from fried foods..

Although I heard that your diet doesn't affect your skin. o_o But oh well, I'm still careful about eating that extra dumpling or something ><

Guest ah-jefu

Hmmm .. I remember my mom told me that watermelon is good for your skin also !!!

(even though it IS pretty much a source of water...) She said that once you finish eating your watermelon, you can use the watermelon 'peel' (?) and just wipe your face with that, if you have nothing better to do =D I tried it a fair amount (because I don't usually HAVE watermelon.. only in summer..) and I think my skin is pretty nice =/

um...someone is doing a survey for selling the silk cocoon powder, but it's so expensive >-<;;

Guest o6.91

Might not want to drink TONS of water. You might get water poisoning. >_>

-.- are you talking about that lady?

she died because she drank too much & held it in. ( didnt use the bathroom )

theres nothing in water.. so yeah. O_O

drink lots of water.. soy milk.. and exercise.

im using the "washing my face with milk&tea" thing. lmao =x

Guest c0lap1nada

-.- are you talking about that lady?

she died because she drank too much & held it in. ( didnt use the bathroom )

theres nothing in water.. so yeah. O_O

drink lots of water.. soy milk.. and exercise.

im using the "washing my face with milk&tea" thing. lmao =x

I heard about that lady, but I also heard that if you drink too much water at once, the body fluids are diluted and something happens. o.o

Guest toobitter

I have lots of that at home .. my mom and i uses them like masks too.. but i don't see my skin getting any better.. cept it does make your skin whiter...

Guest xbaaByette

when you guys talk about washing your face with tea and milk ..

what do you mean ?

you make tea in hot water and use hat tea to wash your face instead of drinking ? O__o

as you can see i'm very slow at this ><

LOOL and the milk part ,

do you mean wash your face with actual milk ?

like the 1% one like dairy milk ?

cause that'd be awesome cause i wanna my skin to have a nice lighter and clear complexion ^^

does anyone know how i can achieve that ?

i whiter and more flawless complexion ?

tips would be greatly appreciated : D

• 5 years later...
Guest yishanyang

Hi everyone, I bought Go Hyun Jung's beauty book & summarised her top beauty secrets in my blog so everyone can benefit from her beauty routine too:

http://beautyswatch.com/beauty-secrets-from-koreas-skin-goddress-go-hyun-jung/

Archived