Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

Kim Ah Joong Thread

spacer.png

She debuted in 2004 with Emperor of the sea. She is best known for her role in the highly successful, 200 pounds beauty.        

Name:  Kim Ah Joong
         D.O.B:  October 16, 1982   
Height: 1.7 m
Weight: 48kg

Drama
Grid (Disney plus, 2022)
Live up to your name (TVN, 2017)
Wanted (SBS, 2016)

Punch (SBS, 2014)

Sign (SBS, 2011)

The accidental couple (KBS2, 2009)

The bizarre bunch (KBS1, 2005)

Our attitude to prepare parting (MBC, 2005)

Emperor of the sea (KBS2, 2004)

Movies

Bad Guys (2019)

The King (2017)

Amazing (2013)

Steal My Heart (2013)

My P.S Partner (2012)

Foxy Festival (2010, cameo)

Present (2009)

200 Pounds Beauty (2006)

When Romance Meets Destiny (2005)

Who's got the tape? (2004)

Music videos

Shin Hye-sung - Same thought

Youme - Not because I'm a woman

Awards

2005 KBS Drama Awards: Best New Actress

2006 42nd Paeksang Arts Awards: Most Popular

2007 3rd Rising Star Awards

44th Grand Bell Awards: Best Actress 200 Pounds Beauty

6th Digital Music Award: Song of the Month

4th Best Film Awards: Best Actress

2009 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries The Accidental Couple

Social media

Official twitter: https://twitter.com/ajoongkim?lang=en

Official instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ashia_kim/?hl=en

I first saw her in Emperor of the Sea, and found that she looks very different from other new actress, when I saw Bizarra Bunch aka peculiar women, peculiar man, like her a lot because she acts very well and she has her charm. She is one of the favorable artiest in my list.

Thank you hoyhey123 to restart the new thread, hope to see more good news about KAJ.

:rolleyes:

Guest miimisunshine

I remember seeing her in Hyesung's MV as a mermaid...tht was one weirrddddd mv

yea it was werid but the it was sad.. i almost cried hyesung is such a good singer!

she is one of my favorite actress. thanks anyway for reviving this thread. I've been looking for her thread and now I got it. Thanks a lot

Guest miimisunshine

200 Pounds Beauty is coming out on March 28..

i thought it was Feb but i guess not.. so here is the link at yesasia to see

200 Pounds Beauty

BTW. i also might need some help with this thread like translating things to english since i don;t know korean so if you guys want to help just PM me!

Guest cattyn20

Does anyone know where the ost for the movie, 200 pounds beauty can be downloaded? if not that, then maybe that song Maria? I've been looking everywhere, so far i've only found a dl for the mv.................... its driving me crazy. ^_^

Guest misspinky
Does anyone know where the ost for the movie, 200 pounds beauty can be downloaded? if not that, then maybe that song Maria? I've been looking everywhere, so far i've only found a dl for the mv.................... its driving me crazy. ^_^
here you go! http://rapidshare.com/files/17476207/Maria.mp3.html and the other songs are located in the movie's thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87067

Guest kopean

200 Pounds Beauty is coming out on March 28..

i thought it was Feb but i guess not.. so here is the link at yesasia to see

200 Pounds Beauty

BTW. i also might need some help with this thread like translating things to english since i don;t know korean so if you guys want to help just PM me!

Thanks for this thread and I think The movie(200 pounds beauty) just stoped screening at cinemas in S.Korea in 28/02(6.6mil people seen it just in S.Korea :blink: ), so dvd should come out about that time(28/03).

I'm so obsessed about her after this movie(200 pound beauty) and her songs.

Here's link to preview of "200 pounds beauty" in youtube

Guest Lucreshia

she was in hae shin? who? I hope she wasn't the one I hated...

She played the female bodyguard in the beginning who later fell in love and married the best friend of the lead guy and his second in command. Sorry but I can't remember the names but if you watched the show, you'll know who I'm talking about. She didn't have a lot of lines but her character was there from pretty much the beginning to almost the end of the drama. I didn't think much of her then because her costume and hair/makeup was kinda drab.

Guest Bootylicious92

I watched two of her dramas...Emperor of the sea and Bizarre bunch...she was good in both of the dramas...I like her.......

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mariella

Yay! i'm so glad to see a thread for Kim Ah Joong.. She's one of my new favorites. So beautiful and charming ^^ i can't wait to see her movie 200 pound beauty..

Guest vondunker

Just watched 200 Pounds Beauty. Even shed a little tears over the touching plot. Her singing in the movie blew me off. Couldnt have expected her to sing so well, gasoo potential! Shes not exactly a big beauty, but sometimes you'll just feel that her little actions and such made her look very beautiful.

Guest katostar

i just watched 200 pounds beauty last night!! so good and i cried too......now the songs she sings are stuck in my head....her acting is really good and her expressions were cute...i think she acted the role really well