Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naruto Manga Thread

Replies

• h2obubblih2obubbli London [cenRtal]Posts: 1,035Member

IDOL

The Yondaime being the Atasuki leader speculation still exists, so yu could learn more about him if its true.
    I really hate the Atasuki, well the leader's true plan, so..... boring and a let down, better have more to it....
    Could of even be better : 'it is believed if all the tailed monsters are captured and combined so-and-so happens.....' better than 'world domination.........'
  • philmeinphilmein Mukilteo, WashingtonPosts: 1,207Member
    No, the speculation DOES NOT exist.
    It's mere bullsh|t.
    There's a picture of the leader of Akatsuki himself. It's in a bonus folder within one of the manga chapters.

Speculation now is whether the leader is Uchiha Madara or not.
  • cmankcmank chantilly, vaPosts: 763Member

TRAINEE

343 is so sick
    i won't spoil it
    but definately a good read
    yonsei exchange student for 2009

emmaus campus ministry @ yonsei university
    christian // english speaking // fellowship
    interested? PM me.
    luke 24:32
    the raw JUST came out...damn...so late..

but hey cmak, if you say it's that good, then....iono hahaha
  • h2obubblih2obubbli London [cenRtal]Posts: 1,035Member

IDOL

QUOTE(philmein @ Feb 23 2007, 08:47 AM) »
    No, the speculation DOES NOT exist.
    It's mere bullsh|t.
    There's a picture of the leader of Akatsuki himself. It's in a bonus folder within one of the manga chapters.

Speculation now is whether the leader is Uchiha Madara or not.

Damn i missed that pic, stupid question but do yu know what chapter was it?

so now sasuke is going to kill orichimaru? Now we're gonna see if his body gets taken
    I totally forgot. But it's not far back from the current one.

And yeah, 343 is so OMG! This really could be the end of Orochimaru..
    but honestly, I hope Sasuke dies..I literally hate him.
  • madeinktownmadeinktown 909Posts: 1,080Member
    omg, that was a good way to end the chapter! i'm really pumped up for next week now. 344!!!!!!!

i hope they both kill each other. it would be easier that way. and they take kabuto with them.
  • ChiosterChioster Where Chioster Happens Vancouver B.C. CanadaPosts: 2,697Member
    Wow, That is a very cool sword too. Lets predict what will happen in 344 since its title is called REGENERATION!. hmmmmm.

orochimaru eats sasuke and regerates.

and maybe kabuto too.
  • Fish TankFish Tank Posts: 33Member
    I heard that the fourth was
    Spoiler:
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 615Member
    edited February 2007
    ^ There is pretty good evidence for that...the most recent evidence of him being Naruto's father was like a couple chapters ago...and that recent bit of evidence wasn't proof enough, then I'm at a loss image.

And I will admit I had misjudged Sasuke...but I still don't like him image. If his intent this whole time was to kill Orochimaru after he's reached his peak, then all that stuff he said to Naruto and Sakura about being a willing container for Orochimaru could have been complete bullsh1t. Now, if it really were bullsh1t, then I'm guessing the reason why he bothered to say such bullsh1t is that even if he did fulfill his revenge, it's highly unlikely he'll ever be accepted back into the village again...he definitely knows this; therefore that means he basically told Naruto and Sakura to just forget about him.

Now I predict one of the following things will occur in the next chapter:

1) Kishimoto pulls a fast one on us again, and completely turns the situation around like he ALWAYS DOES. In other words, he makes situations not what they seem to be at first. (He does that a lot in Naruto, it's such a tease...). In this case, I think Kishimoto will turn it around with Kabuto (he's not too far from Orochimaru's room anyway...)
    2) After a long, long fight, in which Sasuke goes through a lot of cuts and bruises, he succeeds in killing Orochimaru.
    3) Sasuke and Orochimaru fight, but Orochimaru survives.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I'm willing to go with the third choice...because Sasuke simply killing Orochimaru like that is so...unrealistic, not to mention a really bad ending to like one of the main bad guys in the show...uncool. I mean, Orochimaru does say that Sasuke was so much more powerful than he was at the same age, but come on...this is Orochimaru we're talking about here. Sasuke could apparently single-handedly take out a full army, but Orochimaru is really tricky to fight...I don't think Sasuke will kill him FOR NOW.

On a final note, it's nice to see Sasuke's curse seal again for the first time in 2.5 years...
    mmm, i never heard of anything about sandaime's sister or daughter was naruto's mother.
  • DanTatDanTat o_o CaliPosts: 919Member
    What the..., did Sauske just pull off a Gin (bleach reference)
  • losborrachoslosborrachos Posts: 2,170Member
    every time i see sasuke's wardrobe my soul dies a little inside... that's all i have to say abt this chapter...
    you are not what you write on your signature...
    you are not the picture on your avatar...
    you are not your bloody post count...
  • UNIDENTIFIED.UNIDENTIFIED. Posts: 50Member
    I have a question. I know the anime is starting on it's 2nd season, but is it still called Naruto? or Naruto Shippūden? I'm about to start watching the 2nd season, and I'm just wondering.

BTW, I like the manga better than the anime. image But if the anime goes with the manga, that would be even better, I think. image
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 615Member
    It's called Naruto Shippuuden, and it's actually a separate series from Naruto, as opposed to being a new season.

And you don't have to worry about the anime going along with the manga...that's what it was pretty much doing until the fillers came about.
  • sHiNHaWksHiNHaWk Relic Los AngelesPosts: 4,007Friend of Soompi

IDOL

Whoa, I had a feeling Sasuke would eventually do he what he did the latest chapter.
    Top Gear | Formula One | Figure Collecting | Video Games | Professional Wrestling | Cheesecake

• supaflipsupaflip Posts: 132Member
    edited February 2007
    QUOTE(Fish Tank @ Feb 23 2007, 04:41 PM) »
    I heard that the fourth was
    Spoiler:

Let's say daughter, that would mean that naruto is related to konohamaru(brother/cousin).
    - - - - - - -

My theory about naruto and 4th relation is reincarnation. The 4th created a reborn jutsu, then used it to seal the kyuubi. that's why naruto has the same traits with the 4th. What made me think that is because, Tsunade created an aging jutsu (to make her look younger), and Orochimaru created an eternal life jutsu (by stealing some1's body+his/her power). thus, yondaime created his own aging/eternal life jutsu.
    - - - - - - -
    QUOTE(madeinktown @ Feb 23 2007, 08:26 PM) »
    mmm, i never heard of anything about sandaime's sister or daughter was naruto's mother.

same here. kinda sounds bleh.
    - - - - - - -
    QUOTE(dudeman @ Feb 23 2007, 06:26 PM) »
    3) Sasuke and Orochimaru fight, but Orochimaru survives.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I'm willing to go with the third choice...because Sasuke simply killing Orochimaru like that is so...unrealistic, not to mention a really bad ending to like one of the main bad guys in the show...uncool. I mean, Orochimaru does say that Sasuke was so much more powerful than he was at the same age, but come on...this is Orochimaru we're talking about here. Sasuke could apparently single-handedly take out a full army, but Orochimaru is really tricky to fight...I don't think Sasuke will kill him FOR NOW.

On a final note, it's nice to see Sasuke's curse seal again for the first time in 2.5 years...

I agree, its kind of unrealistic beating Orochimaru esp he's not oh his prime. Now, that orochimaru's current body is detoriating. I bet kabuto will save him.

- - - - - - -
    question: who's konohamaru's father? Asuma? I'm wondering since Asuma is the 3rd's son and Konohamaru is the 3rd's grandson
    reincarnation still sounds a little weird to me...

maybe because i wanna see yondaime as the akatsuki leader...*sigh* if only...
  • sHiNHaWksHiNHaWk Relic Los AngelesPosts: 4,007Friend of Soompi

IDOL

QUOTE(supaflip @ Feb 24 2007, 02:20 AM) »
    Let's say daughter, that would mean that naruto is related to konohamaru(brother/cousin).
    - - - - - - -

My theory about naruto and 4th relation is reincarnation. The 4th created a reborn jutsu, then used it to seal the kyuubi. that's why naruto has the same traits with the 4th. What made me think that is because, Tsunade created an aging jutsu (to make her look younger), and Orochimaru created an eternal life jutsu (by stealing some1's body+his/her power). thus, yondaime created his own aging/eternal life jutsu.
    - - - - - - -
    same here. kinda sounds bleh.
    - - - - - - -
    I agree, its kind of unrealistic beating Orochimaru esp he's not oh his prime. Now, that orochimaru's current body is detoriating. I bet kabuto will save him.

- - - - - - -
    question: who's konohamaru's father? Asuma? I'm wondering since Asuma is the 3rd's son and Konohamaru is the 3rd's grandson

The logical pattern would be to say Jiraiya next, not the Fourth due to the fact that you used the two other Legendary Sannin as examples. Asuma was Konohamaru's uncle.
    Top Gear | Formula One | Figure Collecting | Video Games | Professional Wrestling | Cheesecake