Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

Anime Viewers: Beware of Spoilers!

naruto-anime-naruto-33923256-1920-1080.j

Plot I:

When Naruto was born the spirit of a evil nine-tailed fox was imprisoned within him, rendering him the hate of the villagers in the ninja-village of the Leaf who feared the demon in him. Countering this hate he grew into the role of the clown, trying to attract attention by making a fool of himself and his teachers. But within him dwells the dream of becoming Hokage, the strongest warrior of the village. When he graduates from the academy he’s placed in the same group as Sakura, the technician and the girl he loves and Sasuke, the strong, quiet guy and his rival for Sakura. Leader and teacher of the group are Kakashi, the strange and always late, though powerful ninja. 

Credits:ANN

Plot II:

The plot of the second part of the manga and anime series Naruto, titled Naruto: Shippūden (疾風伝, Shippūden? lit. Hurricane Chronicles) in the anime and simply Part II in the manga, is set two and a half years later after the present timeline in Part I, and revolves mainly around Naruto Uzumaki's and Sakura Haruno's new adventures and their search for Sasuke Uchiha after he left Konoha to gain Orochimaru's power. The plot also shows a more active Akatsuki in their quest for obtaining all the tailed beasts.

Credits:Wiki

Volumes: 71 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=15

Anime Episodes: Season 1: 220 + Season 2: 342 + 5 OVAs; anime thread: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/16/naruto-anime-thread/p1

*This series has also games version.

naruto-14082-2560x1600.jpg

naruto-wallpaper-free-download-13.jpg

naruto-wallpapers-wallpepers-gt-gt-index

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chioster

Kakazu did not die but close. Naruto's new jutsu almost worked. He probably had like quarter of his heart working. Kurenai is pregnant and Sasuke wants to kill more.

Guest losborrachos

question: if we're only gonna discuss the manga why the spoiler tags? i think we should make the ANIME thread instead... the other thread is a minefield basically, it's a lot easier to keep the anime fans safe from evil spoilers in a separate thread...

Guest madeinktown

people should know that if they step into this thread, we're dropping some major spoiler bombs all over the place.

i wonder whats going to happen next? more with sasuke perhaps?

Guest dudeman

^ Team 10 regroups to retry taking out Hidan and Kakuzu once more, with Kakashi going along with them (had he not gone along, Tsunade would not have permitted them to go, even though they WOULD have gone either way). Prior to the mission execution, Shikamaru hands Kakashi something. They find them using Ino's shintenshin no jutsu, and then after a bit of kicking and scratching, Shikamaru manages to trap Hidan and Kakuzu in his shadow using a clever combination of his shadow jutsu with the chakra knives he recently obtained from Asuma.

...Or so it seems. Kakuzu was already prepared for the shadow jutsu, having already seen it, and manages to escape capture, though he is later forced to dodge Hidan's attacks, for Hidan could not escape it. Chouji aims an attack at Kakuzu, but Kakuzu reveals his earth affinity by hardening his entire body and thus nullifying the attack.

...Or so it seems. Prior to this, Yamato explains about how each element has its weakness with the others, i.e. water beats fire, fire beats wind, wind beats lightning, lightning beats earth, and earth beats water (some of them may not make much sense, but this isn't really pokemon we're talking about, are we?). Basically, Naruto's wind affinity made him weak against Sasuke's fire, but it is effective against his Chidori attacks. And Kakashi manages to demonstrate just how effective lightning was against earth by shoving a Raikiri straight into Kakuzu's backside into his heart, killing him.

...Or so it seems. Apparently, Kakuzu's body was composed of more than just one heart; it actually contained FIVE (it's now four, since Kakashi destroyed one). Kakuzu now takes the coat off and begins to get serious, with his four remaining hearts appearing in the form of animal-like masks. Aside from their weird appearances, the masks held a deadly secret (well, not much of a secret anymore): they each had a different element affiliation, and therefore they were able to shoot extremely deadly high-powered elemental attacks. Kakuzu and Hidan thus began their team attack, where Hidan (he's free from the shadow jutsu now) goes in for a close-range attack on Kakashi. By being distracted by Hidan, Kakashi becomes unable to dodge Kakuzu's deadly wind attack, and takes the full force of the attack. Hidan, being immortal, did not even need to dodge. Their teamwork seemed flawless.

...Or so it seems. Shikamaru devises a plan to trap Hidan again with his shadow (and he again does, because of Hidan's carelessness to realize that just dodging the shadow isn't enough) and split him off from Kakuzu so their teamwork would cease. While he does this, Kakuzu bombards elemental attacks all over the rest of the team...but luckily Kakashi was still functioning enough to produce TWO Raikiris in each hand to counter the attacks (at this point, his entire green vest is completely destroyed, and he looks seriously ragged). Before Shikamaru left, Kakashi gives something to Shikamaru. Shikamaru leads Hidan off from the main battleground into a forest, where the forest is completely strewn with exploding tags, making any false move Hidan would make into his last. Shikamaru got Hidan where he wanted him, while Kakashi, Chouji and Ino were left to deal with only Kakuzu...seemed fair enough.

...Or so it seems. The shadow binding on Hidan stops again, and Hidan maniacally yells how the battle has gone in his favor and rushes straight into Shikamaru. Shikamaru tries to dodge, but unfortunately he is cut, and Hidan licks the blade.... Kakuzu remarks on how terrible a mistake Shikamaru made to split them apart, then says that he is definitely strong...and definitely old. So old, that he says the very first Konoha shinobi he ever fought...was the First Hokage. He sends his tendrils to try to capture Kakashi and the rest in order to take their hearts (cuz taking hearts was how he managed to live this long...). Before Shikamaru can do anything, Hidan finishes setting up his ritual, and performs the fatal blow...and Shikamaru falls. Kakuzu in turn finally captures Kakashi and begins to take his heart.

...Or so it seems. Remember that "something" I mentioned earlier that Shikamaru gave to Kakashi, who later gave back to Shikamaru? Well, that something was actually a capsule. A blood capsule. Carrying KAKUZU's blood...which was on Hidan's blade when he licked it...so really, the only thing that really died from Hidan's ritual was yet another one of Kakuzu's hearts...which preoccupied Kakuzu long enough for Kakashi to escape near death. And speaking of escaping near death, Shikamaru also gets up and attacks Kakuzu with a short sword. Hidan begins to stab Shikamaru with his pike, but gets trapped in Shikamaru's jutsu ONCE AGAIN. Meanwhile, Chouji manages to hold off several of Kakuzu's attacks with his oversized attack, but Kakuzu, by sacrificing a heart, gives himself more power to the other two remaining hearts, and proceeds to shoot an overwhelmingly powerful blast at the team while the team is completely trapped by the tendrils. They were really going to die.

...Or so it seems. Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and Yamato come as reinforcements, and by a combination attack of Yamato's water jutsu, and Naruto's new wind-element rasengan, they completely nullify Kakuzu's attack. Sakura and Sai go off to back up Shikamaru, while Naruto resolves to take out Kakuzu on his own. Meanwhile, Shikamaru demonstrates another cool shadow move where he uses his shadow to summon EVERY SINGLE exploding tag and stick them all onto Hidan, preventing him from doing anything. He then activates a switch, where the ground underneath Hidan opens up, and Hidan is lowered into the pit, exploding tags and all. Shikamaru then says how the forest they were in belonged to his family, and that the pit is Hidan's grave. He lights up a cigarette, and thinks about how Asuma has passed on his will of fire down to him, and then as a climax, tosses the cigarette into the pit, creating a huge explosion. Naruto is finishing creating his Rasenshuriken attack, where he goes in and gives Kakuzu the beating of his life!

...Or so it seems. Like every single time Naruto uses a jutsu for the first time in battle, this jutsu also failed to execute properly. The others want to help out, but Naruto reinstates his resolve to fight alone, and does the same maneuver on Kakuzu once more. In a moment of carelessness, Kakuzu concentrates only on Naruto with the jutsu in his hand, only to find that he had only killed a clone, and that the REAL Naruto was RIGHT behind him with the Rasenshuriken, and gave him the beating of his life!

...And this time, its for real. Kakashi goes up and delivers the finishing blow to Kakuzu, who was completely defeated by the multiple blows from Naruto's attack, while Sakura and Sai arrive to realize that Shikamaru had already finished the job. Back home, Tsunade tells them to take a break, while Shikamaru tells Kurenai that he'll protect her unborn child as Asuma would have wanted. He reveals who the "king" really is in a Shougi match between him and his dad, and his dad shows Shikamaru that the son can never beat the father, as Shikamaru's dad deals Shikamaru a rare loss in Shougi.

...In a different area, Sasuke is shown standing over a dozen or so bodies, none of whom he killed, much to Orochimaru's concern. Sasuke remarks that he only wants to kill the ones that he REALLY wants to kill...

...And that's all of what's happened until this point :). The length is ludicrous, I know, but I simply just got carried away...

Guest madeinktown

spartnotes version

team 10 goes after the akatsuki, naruto is getting closer to perfecting his new jutsu. sasuke is still crying about how he wants to kill itachi. kurenai is pregnant.

see how much easier that is?

Guest dudeman

spartnotes version

team 10 goes after the akatsuki, naruto is getting closer to perfecting his new jutsu. sasuke is still crying about how he wants to kill itachi. kurenai is pregnant.

see how much easier that is?

It's "sparknotes"

And people would want to know details anyway. And I never really said I was uncomfortable with writing all that anyway...

As for Shikamaru's new shadow jutsu...it's basically like an advancement of his shadow sewing jutsu (where he turns his shadow into sharp tendrils), where he uses the tendrils to bring all these things towards either him or the opponent (the only time he's used that jutsu, he extended the tendrils from the opponent's shadow, but that doesn't mean he can't extend them from his own shadow). In particular, he used the shadow tendrils to "summon" all of the exploding tags within the vicinity onto Hidan.

Guest Chioster

I want to see some Sai, Sakura, and Naruto scenes again. Those are the funny ones especially when Sai says something that makes Sakura pissed off at him.

Guest pikapika

Hey... who is the father for Kurenai's baby?? Asuma?? Huh??

yeah asuma

does anyone else think that sasuke should get a different outfit? he looks fat and old...i like the new outfits for all the other characters except his

even orichimaru's looks better <_<

i cant believe the anime just begun the 2nd season...oh my

and they didnt do the kakashi filler!

i loved the kakashi story!

Guest First.Lilac

Greetings~~

Well, welly welly welly well... I'd like to comment on Sasuke's outfit... if you look at the way Kishimoto wants to portray Sasuke, it fits. Since he's been two years and a half [ according to earlier posts] with Orochimaru, his influence is obvious. Also the open shirt and 'simple' design is a way to show that Sasuke has completely discarded his tastes and only goes for what's practical. His lack of improving his image shows how much he's 'killed' the old Sasuke and has made a new empty Sasuke who's soul porpuse is just to train, train, train until he's able to kill Itachi.

Secondly~~~ I'd like to ask all of you a question... Where exactly are Naruto's parents...? Is it that they got attacked in the fight against the Nine-tailed fox? Who in their right mind would sacrifice a new-born's life to imprison a demon fox, no matter what kind of menace the demon may be... And who was the fourth to choose who would be the fox's container? And how come the newborn baby was born exactly at the time that the yondaime needed a vessel?

If you have a different view on what this might mean, I'm all for it. But to me it seems it can lead to one conclusion...

Naruto is the reincarnation of Yondaime~.

Or more likely that the jutsu that the yondaime used was on himself, and affected both the ninetailed fox and him into one body, which was a small newborn body.

Well I hope that there'll be a continuation of this post, since I'm really anxious to know what kind of answers could come out of this.

Ta'~,

First.Lilac

Guest madeinktown

Greetings~~

Well, welly welly welly well... I'd like to comment on Sasuke's outfit... if you look at the way Kishimoto wants to portray Sasuke, it fits. Since he's been two years and a half [ according to earlier posts] with Orochimaru, his influence is obvious. Also the open shirt and 'simple' design is a way to show that Sasuke has completely discarded his tastes and only goes for what's practical. His lack of improving his image shows how much he's 'killed' the old Sasuke and has made a new empty Sasuke who's soul porpuse is just to train, train, train until he's able to kill Itachi.

Secondly~~~ I'd like to ask all of you a question... Where exactly are Naruto's parents...? Is it that they got attacked in the fight against the Nine-tailed fox? Who in their right mind would sacrifice a new-born's life to imprison a demon fox, no matter what kind of menace the demon may be... And who was the fourth to choose who would be the fox's container? And how come the newborn baby was born exactly at the time that the yondaime needed a vessel?

If you have a different view on what this might mean, I'm all for it. But to me it seems it can lead to one conclusion...

Naruto is the reincarnation of Yondaime~.

Or more likely that the jutsu that the yondaime used was on himself, and affected both the ninetailed fox and him into one body, which was a small newborn body.

Well I hope that there'll be a continuation of this post, since I'm really anxious to know what kind of answers could come out of this.

Ta'~,

First.Lilac

mmm, i don't like the idea of "reincarnation." if it's true, then would sandaime be reincarnated with shodaime and nidaime and orochimaru's arms?

but interesting points there. like how could yondaime seal the kyuubi into a baby when it was sealed into himself? interesting points...and how come we never find out the name of yondaime anyways?

Guest Ryuzaki

mmm, i don't like the idea of "reincarnation." if it's true, then would sandaime be reincarnated with shodaime and nidaime and orochimaru's arms?

but interesting points there. like how could yondaime seal the kyuubi into a baby when it was sealed into himself? interesting points...and how come we never find out the name of yondaime anyways?

We don't find out because his last name might be.. who knows.. Uzumaki? Uchiha? Hyuuga? O_O"

and my guess would be that Naruto is Yondaime's son and the mother was....... the Kyuubi haha :rolleyes:

Guest shoko86

How did Kiyuubi got release in the first place? Was he inside of someone to begin with? I think I might have missed this info somewhere along the line. Haven't seen the first episode in a long while. Anywho, I do go for the whole "idea" of Naruto being Yondaime's son and Jiraiya being Naruto's grand father.. or somewhere along the line. I mean, they three can summon the frog and they three have a lot in common.... at least IMO.

But I guess, only time will tell.

Guest pikapika

didnt the nine tailed demon in naruto say that he was sealed by a uchiha?

when sasuke goes into naruto's mind and finally figured out that naruto has a demon inside of him

Guest Max_4_lyfe

How did Kiyuubi got release in the first place? Was he inside of someone to begin with? I think I might have missed this info somewhere along the line. Haven't seen the first episode in a long while. Anywho, I do go for the whole "idea" of Naruto being Yondaime's son and Jiraiya being Naruto's grand father.. or somewhere along the line. I mean, they three can summon the frog and they three have a lot in common.... at least IMO.

But I guess, only time will tell.

Nothing's confirmed yet

It's all still speulation from fans -_-;;

Well I think the mangaka trying to recreate The 3 Sanins group. It's totally obvious who's learhning from who and the fact that they are on the team <_<

Archived