Banang Bekurapak Bruneians

serre

Brunei Darussalam soompiers

Banang Bekurapak Bruneian (Bruneians Babbling Thread)

mari-mari bekurapak, jangan malu-malu

Welcome!! This is a thread dedicated to those living or interested in Brunei Darussalam. ^^ our country sits in South East Asia, next to east Malaysia. In arabic, it is spelled as "بروني دارالسلام" directly translated into English as "State of Brunei, Abode of Peace".

So we landed in soompi and this is about us as a country and as fellow soompiers ;D Don't be afraid to talk to us because we don't eat humans, we eat cookies so unless you taste like a cookie, you've nothing to worry about hahha... xDD The thread is named 'babbling thread' for a very serious reason. B)

First of all, who we are ;)

BRUNEIAN SOOMPIERS HEAD COUNT AS OF 15/01/2011:

serre (serre)

aurafilla

aqi112 (Aqi)

bluebellz

angelina hyesun

Melanie Haeli

faeroez_18

eternalsnow

angelic_diablo (Zee)

azzer

whosdagal

Yas_Yunho

Belleeza (Belle/Liza)

hammykim

Blu3qu3en

annazuafrun (Anne)

SeviE

-berry-

AiJae

Angela Hyemun

basmspasm (Baz)

Zura3.DS&SR. (Zur/Zura)

mahlieda

mahlida

&_Bambi

silly14 (Sils)

wannaymoore (Maria)

isabella91

se7en4life

fabz91

Ddty (Dd)

.x S O R A (Sora)

`rh0na

Lil_UsAgI126 (Shen)

aklancelot (Luciana; nic/nicky)

U-Yui (Yu, Yui)

ChungAe준수 (Alia/Chungae)

bunnyboo83

fils fillet

thanislim

flirtashaz

tonycfc (Kazasn; Fok Chuan)

Tech13

Hadeena

cheese*

shee_39

x3Fantasy3x

nisssr3

krazyman145

deano

how-sweet

current total: 51 :D

(any enquiries about your nick names, please contact serre ;p)

--

Bruneian Soompiers Meet :w00t:

1st meet: 29th February, 2008 ;D

Outside Links

the fandoms! (via forums) :w00t:

TVfXQ Brunei FC

Brunei Suju Forum

the Brunei fandoms! (via twitter)

BruLoveKpop<<general(MUST FOLLOW KEKE)

BruneiKdrama <<who doesn't love kdramas! << follow it!

BruELFs

GemBru

Bru_B2UTIES

Bru_UkissJjang

4minuteBN

bruneidalmate

BruSISTAR

BruFTI

BruFx

BruSMTown

SS3Brunei

kissmebrunei

BruAPlus

BruDgNA

BruCodeV

BruBBJJANG

CNBLUvErsBN

BruneiZEA

BruSones

IAMHOTTEST_BN

BruTripleS

BruneiShawols

bruneihottest

do tell me if I missed anyone @_@ I'm amazed by the amount of that list

Miscellaneous Links/People To Follow On Twitter!

Brunei in wikipedia

Photo Blog

Brunei Tourism

Borneo Bulletin

Brunei Times

Kurapak Blog << funny!!

Brunei FM

Ranoadidas

BruneiTweet

anakbrunei

--

excl.gifUnder Constructionexcl.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aurafilla

Aha Finally someone made a topic! hahaha Been lurking around for ages here @ Soompi. Which school are you talking about? I think they just go online to chat. I was like that too. aha

Nice to meet you BTW..

OMG~ someone RepliED!!

*almost fainted for a while there*

i've been waiting for weeks :huh:

my school? MSPSBS... you? juz curious here:D

the thing is if we do go online some of us should at least 'land' here somehow

and i'm sOoo curious to know how many we are here

oh, O.o

i can see you've been around a long time :D

and yes you just Can'T believe how nice it is to see you here

i've been hanging this topic for weeks

happy belated independence day!! lol, i juz dun have anybody else to say it to here

Happy belated independence dayy, ya''ll!!!! I saw this on the news. I know I'm like sesat but hey, can you all tell me more about Brunei~? I'd really like to go there one day.

oh hello *waves*

i thought you were a bruneian juz now and that last two sentences kinda caught my eye there *laughs*

oh, understand malay?

um... buleh aku taip melayu sj lain kali?

okay, i'll juz type in ang first juz in case you dun understand

so you wanna know about brunei? :w00t:

first of all, i hate geography so all these down here E & OE *glances at all the other bruneians reading*

brunei is a small country of 5,765 sq km consisting of four districts in total (ain't that small? but s'pore is smaller)

we have a low population density, most of those that populate our country are the civil servants and employees from other countries

main language is malay but eng is used like everywhere

main religion is muslim but we respect all the other religions here

u see even malay people celebrate chi new year with the chinese and the chinese come to their houses for raya celebration; in school, we celebrate both hiaks... it is so much fun!!

um... i think you know this already but our main ethnicity is malay; pure bruneians are well... malay *chuckles*

generally, we are free of air pollution (thx to Shell who provides us with unleaded petrol and the great cleanliness emphasis from the government)

but (this is interesting) once in a while, we students find out this: you sit in a classroom with this girl beside you who you'd first met... you became good friends for a good number of years then one day *surprise* you saw her at a formal function! "hey, she's your relative..!"

hiaks, that happens a lot around here... :D we do have a lot of formal functions, for the malays, the weddings may stretch from three to seven days (some fourteen even :D)

okay, i seriously dunno wat to say and wat not to say :huh:

so if you have any specific questions, juz drop 'em here, i'll answer you if i know

*cheers milady*

PS. where are you from? malaysia or indonesia? (since you seem to know malay and you saw news about the celebration in the news)

Whoooa... Cool.

It's nice when you have a small population and you all keep the country clean and all. I'm damn sure the crime rates are low there as well. Haahhaha...

I'm from M'sia. Hahahah~! So malay happens to be one the languages I know. Whee~! Hahahaah... It's cool coz you get to talk to people of other races. Besides English, there's BM. Hahaha...

You can use BM. I know. but from my knowledge, i think Bruneian/Malaysian/Indonesian bm are all different in spelling. But I'll know bits here and there.

Guest bluebellz

OH WOW!! You made a thread for Bruneians!! Haha.. and don't worry.. you're not the only one who feels lonely when people talk about their country.. it's just that we have a measly population compared to the millions of people in other countries..

Anyhu, YAY for more Bruneians on Soompi :D

AW>>>> :w00t:

THAT's IT!! ADA LAGI!! HEHEHEHE!!!

*laughs like crazy gal*

any others?!

COME ON LAH!! NGALIH KU MENUNGGU YO!!

chi, lama udah nda pakai bahasa melayu masa menaip huuuhuu

:blush;

ADA LAGI KAH URANG BRUNEI SINI ANI?!

*echoes*

:tears:

Guest aqi112

Hey! New here. Bruneian too! Lol. serre, i found your name familiar. Lol. Used to use nemo211 as my nick or sn. Try to find a better nick or sn, cause I'm so tired of it. Could be because I love to read fanfic by a girl from Brunei on Winglin who coincidently have the same nick or sn as you. Could it be you? Cool! Nice to meet you! Serre, you're not alone! Lol, sounds like I'm stalking you. I used to go online everyday, but not anymore! Lots of assignments, essays and homework coming in my way. Sad right? Haha. Gtg. Have a nice holiday! ^^

Guest aurafilla

WHoa! havent been here for ages! Hehe Ok I forgot about this thread! haha

Where should I start? hahaha

My former schools are SMB and STPRI! ^__^v

(this is interesting) once in a while, we students find out this: you sit in a classroom with this girl beside you who you'd first met... you became good friends for a good number of years then one day *surprise* you saw her at a formal function! "hey, she's your relative..!"

Aha!! SO SO TRUE!! ahahha

Ok I duno what else to say! hehehhehe I better be off doing my essay! Nyeh! Pedah aku ah! hahha..

eh?! Skali ku nda cek ada tia urang reply hahaha.... :lol:

ok um... aqi211:

Could be because I love to read fanfic by a girl from Brunei on Winglin who coincidently have the same nick or sn as you. Could it be you?

AHHHHH!!! *hugs* I remember YOU!! yes, yes, it's me :D nice to meet you outside winglin hahahah... good fer u, i've been using this nick fer AGES and never got tired of it, if you happen to go to another site and saw this nick, it might just be me hiak hiak hiak... btw, right now i'm making another domain of fanfics here in soompi, winglin failed on me, I wasn't and STILL can't access to my accounts so i have no choice but to abandon the unfinished ones :(

If you read my past fanfix, I have a lovely present for you (i've been trying to collect e-mails of my past readers lately)

do PM me ok? since you're in soompi, it'll be easier hehehe... :D btw I'm juz excited cos I have FINALLY completed that fic I promised I'll repost ^^ and I landed in soompi and reposted it here ^_^ excited for you guys to finally read the promised happy ending I promised three years ago (confusing eh? but if you have read my past fics, you might juz remember this one :sweatingbullets:) and yeah, HAPPY HOLIDAY TO YOU TOO!!

aurafilla:

oh... dr STPRI, students sana-sini sama jua bah... hahaha... yupz, agatah buat essay dulu hahah... :lol: nda apa lah at least ada respon... wah... *liat* pukul satu pagi? wooooo... baik tah tidur eh... lalai stalking soompi ahaha... :lol:

OKAY THANKS FOR REPLYING GUYS!! CURRENT COUNTING:

4 orang dr Brunei in soompi

alah.... kesian jua ktni ani eh... <_<

HELLO? ADA LAGI KAH?!

du... du... *talian yang awda dail tidak dapat dihubungi, sila cuba sekali lagi*

:tears:

payah jua kan buat thread ani begarak eh... :tears:

Guest aqi112

Lol! It's you! Finally... Fanfic? Cool! Oh yeah, since you avatar tells me that you like Hero. When did it start? Haha. Yeap, winglin still is a problem! Although I visit it once a while just to read TVXQ fanfic. Hehe. Have anyone of you visit a small shop, just open in town that sold some TVXQ, SuJu, Rain, Shinhwa, Kangta & Vanness and Fahrenheit merchandise? Not much actually cause they just open and need to find more supplier.

Lol! It's you! Finally... Fanfic? Cool! Oh yeah, since you avatar tells me that you like Hero. When did it start? Haha. Yeap, winglin still is a problem! Although I visit it once a while just to read TVXQ fanfic. Hehe. Have anyone of you visit a small shop, just open in town that sold some TVXQ, SuJu, Rain, Shinhwa, Kangta & Vanness and Fahrenheit merchandise? Not much actually cause they just open and need to find more supplier.

hahha.... YOU'RE ONLINE!! hahaha

the hero fanfic? click on the banner on the right *points*

the one entitled the doll princess :D

the stopped hoping one *points to left* is already completed :D thanks for adding me to your friends' list

i'll add you too !!

OMG~ there is? what's the name of the shop? whre? i haven been out for a while *been sticking to the computer like glue hahah*

Guest aurafilla

Aha.. I know.. we're everywhere. I'm not in Brunei at the mo.

Nanti ku baca your fic bila siap my essay!

Oh do checkout my sis's fanfic.. called Of heavens and water and the sequel called of heavens and storm! Its probably lost in the fan fic thread hahahaha Its about Arashi!

Eh mana fic mu on winglin? email me all your fics hahaha esp yg complete lah ah! haha

^ oh... winglin's link is wel... will you believe me if I said I'd deleted it *flinches*

BUT I reposted it in soompi!! :w00t:

hahah... :lol: click on the banner on the left for the completed one

obviously feat micky yoochun hahah...

yes, yes, the link is ON the banner itself CLICK ON IT!

mail you? *scratches head* yea, kan upload but alum ada freetime heehee :lol:

your sis' fanfic I can't find it (not in the list or fanfics or the summaries either hm...)

so link please? I've been craving for bruneian taste here hahaha... :P

oh, you're not in brunei now? ooooh, studying abroad, patutlah posting 1am brunei time hahaha...

PS. baru tah ku meliat this thread laju jalan nya =_=||

The NEXT post will be on page 2!! :w00t:

Archived