Hk Actor Louis Koo Tin Lok

Guest blah1430262358

Guest blah1430262358

He's a hottie!! look inside and judge for yourself......
Louis Koo Tin Lok

61961417.gif

normal_louis16.jpg

Img224308311.jpg

GUTIANLE.JPG

normal_Star_Louis-20Koo_017.jpg

normal_LK17_L.JPG

110.jpg

28.jpg

30.jpg

louis.jpg

normal_vv1.jpg

normal_Star_Louis-20Koo_065.jpg

normal_Star_Louis-20Koo_062.jpg

normal_Star_Louis-20Koo_064.jpg

xinsrc_32204020715555032568054.jpg

kooweek1.jpg

middle.jpg

zip08.jpg

normal_1461.jpg

xinsrc_5204022717058593110511.jpg

*LOUIS BEFORE HE GOT A TAN!!!*

white-35.jpg

normal_20041019103929.jpg

normal_LK12_L.JPG

normal_LK11_L.JPG

normal_LK10_L.JPG

**All Pictures are Credit to Asianfanatic.com (gallery)**

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest getxinfatuated

I was seriously IN LOVE with him when i was younger. Haven't watched/heard of him in ages though...we have a nickname for him at my house, the "black guy" (in vietnamese, and no racist comment intended) because he's soo dark :D

whooo havent heard about him in ages

i used to think he was soo good looking but hes pretty old isnt he? does anyone know how old he is? :sweatingbullets:

not the best actor around, but his chemistry with miriam in 'dry fire fierce wood' is great. and he is leading man material with his looks and build.

plus he is hot. which means we all love him no matter what.

Guest dadedum

man this guy is so HOT. i'm looking forward to his new movies "happy birthday" and "protege" which are coming out later this month. pics don't do him justice, he looks even better in motion. B)

I was seriously IN LOVE with him when i was younger. Haven't watched/heard of him in ages though...we have a nickname for him at my house, the "black guy" (in vietnamese, and no racist comment intended) because he's soo dark :D

LOL! omg seriously that's what i would say all the time ..man he looks weird without his tan

i watched so many of his dramas ..i dunno know why but Junjin from Shinhwa reminds me of him

Guest BaBi_MeLz

he's flamin hot! but i think da tvb series that made him famous was Detective Investigation Files IV where he played da extremely cold yet cool police officer ^_^

Louis use to be one of my favorite male actors... but now since he acts in movies only... I don't watch much of him!

He use to be white .. haha in this drama, I forgot... but now he's all tanned (: Wish looks more hot!

I love him in Detective Investigation Files IV :D

Archived