Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can you please not come into my mom's shop with a gun and rob us? really? please. stop! for god's sake is it THAT hard to make $150!?

another thing...the guys that broken into my mom's shop to steal the GUMBALL MACHINE AND STICKER MACHINE you guys are lame.

i hope all of you die. please.

Guest mz simmonz

why can't my mother accept the fact that I am 21, not 12? I am a full time college student, I stay at home with her whenever I can, and I've gotten 2 job offers within a few weeks. I'm overall a "good kid". Do I not deserve a break? Am I not entitled to have some breathing room unless I somehow find a way to become a self-made millionaire? Discover a new species?

Guest Evigilant

I'm just typing this as it comes:

I can't stand just how inefficient the government can be. You layout all the groundwork, you do all the work, then you go and "apply" to get it approved only to have the entire project shot down because someone doesn't want to take a few minutes to listen just how this will save time and money in the future. 6 years until the new stuff comes in and in the meantime we are told to make due with what we have, that's bullcrap. I don't understand it at all: there is no help, no guidance, and the general feeling of not caring when this project is meant to cover your richard simmons. Heaven forbid that because of inefficient management people start getting red-flagged and their work being labeled as deficient because they aren't keeping up to date.

I also can't stand people my age and anyone younger than me. I fear the day when I'm old and senile and I have to depend on one of these fools to give me my medicine. I hope to be dead then.

I also hate my nightmares, and the sporadic fits of depression I'll wind up in because of either war memories or just something stupid. I hate it when people ask me how Iraq was or what it's like being in the military, only to realize they don't really care, they're just making conversation. I hate feeling guilty for surviving, I hate having to remember that my friends have died, and I hate how inefficient and bureaucratic the military is becoming. I hate bureaucracy, it's so mundane and trivial. Who cares what this person thinks of you, do your damn job. I hate how the Army operates, I hate how the Fed. Government operates, and I hate knowing that I'm 2 years behind in school and that the government/military is the most secure employment with long lasting benefits. I hate politics yet I get wrapped up in it, and I hate how people make a big deal out of things that have absolutely no meaning.

I hate manipulative women, evil seducing women, dumb richard simmons guys, and generally the population. I hate women who toy with your feelings, I hate women who will love you and worship you only to leave you and forget about you when it becomes boring or too much work for them. I hate people, people are ignorant, I hate that; no one cares anymore everyone is just about me me me, no one cares to learn about a topic they don't know yet are arguing about. I hate people who aren't willing to sacrifice what it takes to get anything done, who aren't willing to put forth any effort. I hate ignorance, I hate laziness(yet I'm lazy), and I hate mouth breathers.

Guest sunshine4ever

I need to find a new job...the current job doesn't provide me enough hours and i'm dying this winter break...i need money because I spent money on Christmas and New Year...

Guest HERMIT

I'm glad the holiday season is over and all the eating that's goes with it. My pants don't fit anymore, and I'm scared that I might have 'maxed' out on the standard waist sizes available at typical dept. stores.

Guest cinnabunny

i hate that my parents still treat me like a kid.. i've shown responsibility, i've been doing well at school, i am "worldly" (or so they say.. lol idk, my parents say i give a lot of good information about social and just life in general) and i dont do nething bad... idk. my bond with my parents have become very close, closer than it was before so i thought that they would trust me more and treat me better.... when i find out they are all the same about me in the end. but not only me, to my brother too (and hes 25).. we both try to get through to them that we arent kids anymore but they just wont accept it....

i also hate when ppl dont put themselves in my shoes before they talk.. they make like its all about them, when they dont even realize im going thru the same stuff or even worse than them... or they just dont look at the whole situation before they blab about their problem.... idkhard to explain, but my bf has been doing that a lot lately.... just getting mad over something little and blowing it way outta proportion.. for example he needed help posting pics on a forum so he asked me how... i told him how then 1 min later he asks me again.. so i tell him how again and hes still confused... so i go up to the comp myself and do it for him, when i sit down hes like "stop making like im stupid, i know how to do it" and im just like uhhhhhh then why did u ask me so many times.... and then he starts raising his voice at me in my house (keep in mind my mom is right outside and if she heard him yell at me she'd throw him out..) so im calm and tell him to calm down... and he just keeps yelling like " why should i???" and i try to explain but he'll still be mad over this dumb picture thing.... so i leave the room so he'll calm down..when i try to explain it to him later he wont even understand me at all... i already told him sorry if he felt i made him look stupid, cuz i really was just trying to help, and just really wanted him to calm down so my mom wouldnt come in and get mad... but he'd go on and on about himself and eveyrhting..

ok enough ranting for today, lol

Guest rahrah

dood wtf?

my little niece is like 13 years old, and just the other day i asked her if she had a bf, and that she better not have a bf and if she talks to strange guys im gonna get hella pissed... and that she should be just studying...

and then later when i wasn't around she started crying... damm wtf? my dad's side of the family is all guys, so i guess i don't understand what sort of puberty crap she is going thru... but wtf? damm emo kids these days. so sensitive about everything.

Guest fullmetalpuma

I hate how my sister's buy a new LV or Burberry bag every month, complain that they want new cars, complain how our parents are stupid, complain they never have enough clothes, complain they aren't able to go on vacationS with their guy friends, and do not think of anybody other than themselves/their friends. Father is currently unemployed, mom works three jobs, grandma is a diabetic, grandpa is suffering from terminal cancer. My parents tell me i'll have to look after myself financially since they obviously have their hands full with the princesses. And college just got harder.

Woo, i feel a little better. Great thread. Thank you.

Guest ganbatte

I don't like tomato! Cinnamon too! That thing stink!

And you! You farty dude! Don't fart out loud in the bathroom when you are standing and washing your hands like 7 feet away from me! Get behind the door damnit. Everytime I ran into you in the hall way, in my mind I am like Oh here is farty dude!

right now i feel very angry with him..somtimes he looks at me I know that..but somtimes he just plays cool and cold ...dosen't even bother talking..what is he thinking?.ohh how I wish for ppl too be honest <_<

Archived