Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mullet Hairstyle [update: New Pics!]

crystal_clovercrystal_clover SingaporePosts: 1,702Member
edited March 2009 in beauty & fashion
get your pics here...
Since everyone's requesting mullet pictures on every page of the hairstyle thread, I thought a create a thread here for your convenience. image

QUOTE (GoodnightGoodnight @ Mar 20 2009, 04:43 AM) »
Just to let some people know, I think we know that the "Traditional Mullet" is like when we think of the mullet janitor and the '80's take and stuff, but there's no need to keep repeating things like "WTFFFFF THESE ARENT MULLETS AT ALLL WTFF". I'm inferring that this thread is talking about the largely known "Asian Mullet", also called a wolf cut, and that usually just consists of short layers on top and longer layers on bottom. The reason we refer to it as a mullet is because of the obvious resemblance in style, poofy on top and thin on the bottom. xD Sorry, I just got tired of reading that.

Hyo Lee

image image image

image image image image image

BoA

image image image

image image image image

Mika

Others

image image image

Similar Styles that you may be interested in

image image

"OM MANI PADME HUM"

Replies

• ayakonguyenayakonguyen Posts: 266Member
    i think mika fits the mullet the best image

but they`re all prettyy[:
  • justjenn.justjenn. Posts: 663Member

Most of those aren't really "mullet" hairstyle. It's just layering. I think the only mullet look alike is BoA's.

But other than that, I'm going to do my hair like one of the girls on the bottom. Way bottom on the left. I was planning to do that or Hyori's curled one where she laughs with Lee Junki when I saw those pics like months ago.

Hope it turns out nice.

• itrayyaitrayya latchkey princess. California.Posts: 7,221Friend of Soompi

IDOL

im in love with boa's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i got mines cute short. but really layer ishly.
    love that style!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ANYOTHERDAYANYOTHERDAY when im with youuu (8) Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 2,252Member
    Mika does look the best, but all of them looks good.
    I'm going to cut my hair like this one day.
  • SivSiv Rhode IslandPosts: 2,310Member
    http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2622/20...93547116hj8.jpg
    Oh, to be honest this cut in particular is not very flattering... >o<

Yes, the mullet hairstyle is cute but I'm starting to get tired of it.
  • trixtahtrixtah SosososocalPosts: 366Member
    the mullet hairstyle is pretty sexy if it fits you. Personally, to me, BoA + Mullet = nono

Secondly, Hyo Lee can rock the bald look and she'd still be hot as hell image
  • jhojho zBanned Toronto, CanadaPosts: 4,856Friend of Soompi
    Thanks for the photos <3
    Like most people said, I think Mika looks the best in it.
    imo BoA looks nasty with her hair like that >.<
  • lovejyklovejyk Antoine de Saint-Exupéry ParisPosts: 4,582Member
    edited December 2006
    This might sound kind of mean but..
    i do not like seeing this hairstyle on girls who can't pull it off.
    You should definitely ask your hairsalonist whoever if this would fit you.
    You need a small face and it would be nice if you had thick hair in the first place because this does not look too good on flat hair. Especially after all that layering, the bottom is going to be like really thin :/

But thanks for the pictures! I loved hyori with the red extensions (:
    Toadie
  • *Binnie*Binnie Reward : $3462846295 Republic of BalalilagaPosts: 1,130Member
    it's really hard to take care of. i got it once, and my hair looks like a coconut once it grew of shape.
  • Rainie_DaysRainie_Days United KingdomPosts: 3,156Member
    Those are mullets?! LOL I thought mullets were like Mika or BoA sort of thing...not short layers.

But yeah, I'm loving BoA's hairstyle that you posted up. xD
    Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
    I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now...

Visit: LJ my shop
  • xpiyoxpiyo `Cindy <3 CaliforniaPosts: 1,942Member
    i love this haircut! i'm thinking about growing out my hair and over the summer cut and straighten it. image i like chae yeon's and boa's hair. i don't think i can pull of boa's hair though. haha THANKS FOR SHARING.
    image image

EPIK HIGH && DBSK && BIG BANG && 8EIGHT
    credits: ordinary.life @ soompi<3
  • 2partsvodka2partsvodka NanaXRen Posts: 3,832Friend of Soompi
    edited December 2006
    i have a smilar hair cut like theirs...but it lean more towards mikki (the ullzzang) hair cut..anyways..its really cute, fobby, and crazy...but really annoying when coming to styling it..esp if you don't have volume in your hair...argh..haha..but its sooo cool tho.
  • ohchellsohchells insanity far from your face&#33;Posts: 5,064Friend of Soompi

IDOL

BoA looks bad with her mullet in those images. Mika looks the best like everyone else said.
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    ________________________________when you're broken there is no tomorrow
  • NaughtyDogNaughtyDog &rea Posts: 2,999Member

IDOL

QUOTE(trixtah @ Dec 23 2006, 02:34 AM) »
    the mullet hairstyle is pretty sexy if it fits you. Personally, to me, BoA + Mullet = nono

Secondly, Hyo Lee can rock the bald look and she'd still be hot as hell image

QUOTE(Miszchelle @ Dec 23 2006, 01:43 PM) »
    BoA looks bad with her mullet in those images. Mika looks the best like everyone else said.

You guys read my mind. Boa looks horrid in the first couple of pictures. Maybe it's because hers is more of a mullet than anyone else's =S
  • babi_girlbabi_girl Posts: 162Member
    i love Hyo Lee's hair !! ^___^
    不能說的秘密~-
  • `LANE`LANE ? ???? philadelphiaPosts: 8,227Friend of Soompi

IDOL

mika nakashima is the only one who can really pull it off the best >.>;; it suits her style more. hyolee looks good in it though. boa is just nono.

SELLING USED&LIKENEW DOCOMO SHARP SH905I IN WHITE -- PM me for details and OFFER ME PRICES.
    but beforehand, i will let you know i bought this brand new for almost $400

http://i41.Richard Simmons/33kvj15.jpg
  • MOOVERDOSEMOOVERDOSE I'm usually sane. Beautiful British ColumbiaPosts: 9,916Member

IDOL

I find Danny to be more attracting than BoA's Mullet image

Yea, I think Mika pulled it off the best.

• LovelightLovelight Posts: 1,505Member
    edited December 2006
    are all of these really mullets? image oh well. i like hyo lee's hair in the first pic. its so awesome. image i want my hair to be like that. image boa doesnt look all that great with a mullet. thank god she changed her hair into the one in the snowdream mv. x__x
    Dong Bang Shin Ki_______________________________
    【 S H O P P E 】
    IPwnx3e&&;Shenlu
  • JunRi&lt;3JunRi<3 CALIFORNIAAAPosts: 1,052Member
    The only reason BoA's cut is the least popular out of everyones preferences is because hers is the most mullet-y image
    To me, a lot of those other "mullet" cuts look good because they aren't even really mullets. I personally prefer asian mullets on guys more than girls, but hey if you can look like Hyori or Mika when you have that hairstyle... go for it, heh heh.

• _obsession_obsession CaliforniaPosts: 1,571Friend of Soompi
    i will contribute
    credit:innocentlove