My Newly Pierced Ears...

Guest Smileforjessie

Guest Smileforjessie

they werent that informative ==
hi guys!

just got my ears pierced to treat myself as i got really good results from exams!!! (they were good to me since i thought id just fail them)

anyways....ive not been given any soloution to clean my ears with..so they told me to make salt solution for it?

i was wondering....how much water..salt do i need to use to make this solution? and what kind of salt? can table salt work? LOL

and also..i asked the lady if i should rotate them twice a day and she said no? but in claires they tell u too do that?

im so confuzed....o_o

well i donno bout the salt stuff but u can use disinfecting alcohol? if u have that that is

but yeah twist em whenever you have the time otherwise you're ear flesh wil regenerate and ur earrings gonna be stuck :) so twisting/rotating is a must =D

Guest jroxxs

From what i've been told if i ever get piercings i must twist them not sure if that's correct though >.<

Glad yuu got good results ^^

Archived