Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest frances

some more of yong joon from the football match :)

gnj0806080503012p2pd6.jpg

yonzr1.jpg

hmm, would be quite a challenge to concentrate on the game with him on the big screen :P

0000284kz9.gif

from daum byjgallery

Guest jelen

Sorry, YJ was not focused again by the camera.

Let's just wait for the entertainment news. :sweatingbullets:

Hope you'll have a great afternoon sisters!

Have to go now. Bye!

P.S. Here's the VOD..so very quick...

Thanks to May 10 of byjfan for sharing and to 클리어파일 for posting in KOB.

Soccer

Mariko, Thanks for the VOD ;) and thank also for the updates :D He looks so serious in the Video. So glad that he participated in this charity event.

Guest liezle

mariko, frances, slam, deka and the rest of those who have been giving updates while i'm out, thank you sooooo much! seems like i've so many pages to browse when i get return home tonight. :) it's been a wonderful trip :) thanks again to mariko and all the baesisters who helped us in osaka to see yong joon. you're the best! though yong joon is still not here in seoul, it was a great experience once again being in his country. see you all later tonight!

Guest Marikoo

mariko, frances, slam, deka and the rest of those who have been giving updates while i'm out, thank you sooooo much! seems like i've so many pages to browse when i get return home tonight. :) it's been a wonderful trip :) thanks again to mariko and all the baesisters who helped us in osaka to see yong joon. you're the best! though yong joon is still not here in seoul, it was a great experience once again being in his country. see you all later tonight!

Sis liezle!!!! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the trip in Seoul.

I think YJ is still here..

I enjoyed our little outing as much as you do. :)

Mariko, Thanks for the VOD ;) and thank also for the updates :D He looks so serious in the Video. So glad that he participated in this charity event.

Hi jelen!

Here are some more VODs from byjgallery.

From 이케 & DC (CBC Program)

The businessman BYJ in Nagoya checking his soon to open Gosireh Nagoya.

Gosireh Nagoya

This is shared by vento. Original source is youtube.

Young fans who were at the soccer charity event.

It' fun listening to their voices. :lol:

There's a voice of a man towards the end who said "is that all?".

He's really very famous even among young Japanese.

Soccer-Young fans

Guest Slam

@Liezle ss:

Hi ss,Long time no ss :rolleyes:

You come back to Seul from Osaka? How nice you are. So you are Korean,aren't you? (i think you are Japanese hihi)

@Mariko ss:

What is dcinside? Please help me and show me the link.Thanks ss

[영상+캡쳐] 2008.06.07 CBC - 나고야 고시레 시찰-I don'n understand,let me use the language tool

They say:

[+ Video capture] 2008.06.07 CBC - Nagoya gosire inspection.

Link online

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=5bvVo6nO9e4$

Source:http://cafe.daum.net/byjfan/FvqW/50657

1212916438_0211.jpg

1212916438_0220.jpg

1212916438_0226.jpg

1212916438_0351.jpg

1212916438_0356.jpg

1212916438_0445.jpg

1212916438_0522.jpg

1212916438_0612.jpg

1212916438_0614.jpg

1212916438_0627.jpg

1212916438_0633.jpg

1212916438_0641.jpg

1212916438_0660.jpg

1212916438_0666.jpg

1212916438_0680.jpg

1212916438_0822.jpg

1212916438_0812.jpg

I wonder What he is looking at and smiling so cute

1212916438_0866.jpg

1212916438_0851.jpg

Are they his fans? Do they make him smile?

1212916438_0920.jpg

============================================================

More pics from the stadium

Source:http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/nadesicoco/diary/200806080000/

img7cf28d17zik8zj.jpeg

img466379dfzikazj.jpeg

img141ea9f2zikfzj.jpeg

Oppa takes photos

imgac8f280czik0zj.jpeg

img5ebe7df6zikfzj.jpeg

Maybe this is about the match-I don't know exactly ss Mariko,help me^^

img317541a8zikezj.jpeg

img973f7eb1zikfzj.jpeg

img1901e7bczik6zj.jpeg

Oh....

img3f124675zikdzj.jpeg

Guest jelen

Sis liezle!!!! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the trip in Seoul.

I think YJ is still here..

I enjoyed our little outing as much as you do. :)

Hi jelen!

Here are some more VODs from byjgallery.

From 이케 & DC (CBC Program)

The businessman BYJ in Nagoya checking his soon to open Gosireh Nagoya.

Gosireh Nagoya

This is shared by vento. Original source is youtube.

Young fans who were at the soccer charity event.

It' fun listening to their voices. :lol:

There's a voice of a man towards the end who said "is that all?".

He's really very famous even among young Japanese.

Soccer-Young fans

Thanks again Mariko for the link.. Can't seem to get enough of this man :blush:

TY for the pictures that you , frances, slam & deka_f posted ;) during the football match.

I love all of it.

How I hope that every day is like this in baeland. So many picture, VOD, screencaps & articles of our man. I can't even seem to keep up with everything :lol::w00t::lol:

We're surely going to miss all of this when he goes back to Korea :tears:

BTW Mariko, may I ask what the rating now of TWSSG there. Hope it goes up after YJ's visit...

Love the pix of BYJ on the soccer field! He looks so bright! Re: the article on his changing hairstyle . . . I find it very interesting, especially when they put all the pix together like that. He actually looks more and more refined and confident over the years. . . and of course, more and more gorgeous. So about his next hairstyle, it'll most likely be the way it looks in the God's waterdrop comic, though I don't know anything about Japanese manga but I saw a pix in bb blog, since he said himself that it depends on his next work. Then it'll be back to the Insoo or Junsan look . . . ?

Hi there alcy1985, In-su or Jun sang look? that's YJ hairstyle that i love most :D

I'm keeping my finger cross that he will really do God's waterdrop, hope he signed the contract soon so that there is something interesting to look forward to again but on the other hand I want him to get well first from his injuries so that he can give us again his best in his next work.

Guest Marikoo

@Mariko ss:

Mariko: Here's the link.

dcinside

[영상+캡쳐] 2008.06.07 CBC - 나고야 고시레 시찰-I don'n understand,let me use the language tool

They say:

[+ Video capture] 2008.06.07 CBC - Nagoya gosire inspection.

Mariko: I posted the VOD above. He's checking the construction progress/site location of his new restaurant Gosireh Nagoya. This is his second restaurant in Japan following Gosireh Tokyo.

Just click

Gosireh Nagoya (bold words)

Are they his fans? Do they make him smile?

Mariko: Yes, they are his fans in Nagoya, about 200 to 300 of them were there.

============================================================

More pics from the stadium

Maybe this is about the match-I don't know exactly ss Mariko,help me^^

Mariko: That's the charity match between Japan All-Star Team vs World Star Team.

Oh....

http://image.space.rakuten.co.jp/lg01/98/0...4675zikdzj.jpeg

Mariko: That's YJ cheering for Korean national team way back in 2002 FIFA World Cup.

Thanks again Mariko for the link.. Can't seem to get enough of this man :blush:

TY for the pictures that you , frances, slam & deka_f posted ;) during the football match.

I love all of it.

How I hope that every day is like this in baeland. So many picture, VOD, screencaps & articles of our man. I can't even seem to keep up with everything :lol::w00t::lol:

We're surely going to miss all of this when he goes back to Korea :tears:

BTW Mariko, may I ask what the rating now of TWSSG there. Hope it goes up after YJ's visit...

I think I posted the ratings last week somewhere, if I remember correctly it's 7.4%.

Mariko: sorry this was 2 weeks ago. I'll give you update tomorrow.

The rating will not be out for this week until Monday. :)

Guest jelen

I think I posted the ratings last week somewhere, if I remember correctly it's 7.4%.

The rating will not be out for this week until Monday. :)

Got it Mariko :D Thanks. Hope the rating for yesterday's TWSSG will go up.

Here are some more pictures from the stadium posted in KOB.

Original source is baesis arayo. Thank you so much for this wonderful picturers.

I'm so happy to see YJ has enjoyed the game with Philip and Jumuchi.

Happiebb posted this in BYJ's Quilt. It is cloudnine's summary from a fans' accounts of the charity

soccer game on JOB :

original in japanese: fans' accounts / JOB

translated into english: cloudnine / bb's blog

Myoce, thanks for the detailed account on the charity event that YJ went to :)

Guest Marikoo

Got it Mariko :D Thanks. Hope the rating for yesterday's TWSSG will go up.

Sis I stand corrected. That rating was two weeks ago.

I think REINA was not able to post the update on JOB this week.

She might be busy with YJ activities.. :)

Anyway, the link is in my office PC favorites.

I'll update tomorrow, k?

Guest jelen

Sis I stand corrected. That rating was two weeks ago.

I think REINA was not able to post the update on JOB this week.

She might be busy with YJ activities.. :)

Anyway, the link is in my office PC favorites.

I'll update tomorrow, k?

Yap Mariko, Thanks :D I know that all of you there is busy because of YJ activities, Please don't mind my request for sure your gonna post it when you have the details. I will just be here waiting for it ;) .

Hello to Pach & deka_f, saw you down there :blink:

hi all !

got this from wlbyj/baidu... from Premium Event, Osaka.

751eb57f.jpg

love to see his joyful among his fans.... :lol:

99df6000.jpg

credit as labelled

from getty images :sweatingbullets:

hi frances tq for sharing all those pics... :Di'll try to make slide show from this event ( later)

hi sis liezle long time no see... :D ... we miss you :(

so.. u'll back home tonight ... have a safely flight :)

@Liezle ss:

Hi ss,Long time no ss :rolleyes:

You come back to Seul from Osaka? How nice you are. So you are Korean,aren't you? (i think you are Japanese hihi)

@Mariko ss:

tq for sharing the screenshoots slam :)

sis Marikoo tq for updates :D

7bd3a555.gif>>>baesisters

Guest Pach

hello sis lizle, marikoo, goan, tamar, jelen, deka, jaime, mymy, frances and all :P

TWSSG just finished....so sad

next week we have The King and I replacing TWSSG..

for sure I know YJ is in the audience's heart

thanks to PD Kim for your hard work..and thanks to the team too.

Guest Marikoo

Just a reminder.

TWSSG cast interview will be aired on BS1 tomorrow, June 9

from 14:40 to 5:57 p.m.

YJ will talk about behind the scenes (Secrets) of TWSSG filming from 5:15 to 5:57.

Here are more details from byjgallery. You can check on the website for more details.

Click here

bs1nhk1rc1.jpg

Guest liezle

hi hi mymy i can see you below. li'l sis sorry i forgot to mention you in my post earlier. :) thanks too for the wonderful time, for all the updates and for helping the ladies here. :)

my vacation is over and i'm now reading all the updates from the other baesites.

ahhh, what more can i say, all of you have already said that HRH is looking so gorgeous, handsome, happy and well. :D

oh, i can't wait to see his Vogue and GQ photos :)

geez, another wrong timing for me. BS1 will be showing the interview of TWSSG and i'm already back home. in the hotel where we stayed at there is a BS1 channel. anyway, thanks mariko for the news.

it's 3:15am now and i think i better be hitting the bed now. i'll see you all later, k?

thanks again to everyone!

p.s. mymy it's 4am there already how come you're still awake. btw, i saw the park bof guy in tokyo yesterday in seoul and he remembers us :)

Guest mymyjane2

:o (O_O) ohoh i should had mad mah self anonymous :sweatingbullets:

hahha im hunting for videos photos and other yj oppa stuffs ^^;

ate liezel and ate corinna i hope u had a good time and *hint hint* checking for your blog updates ;)

oh i found a vod from innolife thanks to rin :D

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=7RQjI9nOerw$

hehhe we can see mgr.yang for quite a long time here wow he really really looks awesome here (O_o)

<_< whats there secret.....sleep? ok gtg now GNIGHT!

p.s. OMG!!!!! really that cute guy :wub: ofcourse he will remember you hehe. eheh.hehe. ;) ;) ate tell me the details ahahhaa

shhhh....:P

Guest bogoshipda

Hi to all the baesisters,

You guys are so lucky to be able to see byj in person..i wish i was there as well...i think seeing him in person is one of my biggest dream ever.. he must be so goooooooood looking.......... never mind for now i will just be happy seeing his pics.. i hope he doesn't cut his signature hair cause i love it ..

Guest Tamar1973

Hi tamar, go girl.....I'm wih you all the way! lol . We still have more time to mesmerize his long hair until he finalizes his next project - lol (let me share with you your smileys.) lol :lol:

We long-hair Baesisters have to stick together. :lol:

You made me laugh out loud Tamar!

I like his long hair, specially as Damdeok. I like it a bit messy and it goes well with jeans and chest-exposing shirt!

BYJ + long hair=36_12_1.gif

wait..wait... myoce... look at byj expression.. :w00t:

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/d...YJ/cd098d07.jpg

ROTFLOL! Did BYJ say something naughty that MSR had to give him a wedgie?

Guest prissasagaritakehito

:blush: Hello and good and wet afternoon for all the sisters, my salutes and hugs to Marikoo, Deka_if, Shrympy 330, Jelen.

so much information about BAE, i don't know if you have seen this but i posted here.

<h3 class="post-title"> An interview with Bae Yong-joon </h3> Top Hallyu star Bae Yong-joon talked to the Korean press after a very successful The Legend Premium Event 2008 in Osaka, Japan on June 1.

The 36-year-old talks about administering his own injections, shampooing his long tresses, his future projects and marriage plans. Check it out!

byj.jpgI am Legend: Bae Yong-joon thrilled fans by

appearing in his character's costume

1) Thoughts on today's event where 35,000 fans turned up?

It was sad when filming came to an end but at that time, director Kim and I said that it wasn't over yet. However, now I feel that it is finally over.

It was nice today. I was able to meet my Asia family face-to-face. It was made even more meaningful as I shared this moment with the director and co-stars of The Legend.

2) You were hurt while filming The Legend. Have you recovered?

It's still a little uncomfortable to walk. I am getting shots in my knees. For my shoulders, I'll have to wait 1-2 months before going for surgery.

Ten days before filming ended for The Legend, I was seriously hurt, but I wouldn't go to the hospital because I thought I would have to put on a cast, which would stop filming.

It hurt so much, I couldn't sleep and had to take painkillers so I could continue working. Once, I went to a hospital and all the nurses were too busy attending to emergency patients. I had to administer the painkiller shots on my own (laughs).

3) While filming The Legend, there was talk about tension between director Kim Jong-hak and you.

That's not true at all...and that's all because of reporters (laughs).

My relationship with director Kim is very good. He is sometimes like a friend and sometimes like a father to me. During filming, we also talked about medicine that was good for us (laughs).

baeyongjoon1.jpgBusy bee: BYJ has many plans for the near future

4) You will be lending your voice to the animation of Winter Sonata, which is set to air next year.

That's right. A Korean version has been planned, but I'm keen on doing a Japanese version as well.

5) When you arrived in Japan, you filmed your fans with a digital camera.

I really like taking pictures. I wanted to take pictures of my family (fans). I am also thinking of publishing a book that introduces famous places in Korea to foreign tourists. It will contain pictures that I've taken.

6) Are you planning to keep The Legend hairstyle you have on right now?

When my next work is decided, I will change my hairstyle accordingly. There are many uncomfortable aspects about long hair, like using a lot of shampoo and taking a lot of time to dry (laughs).

7) Marriage plans?

My friends and juniors are all marrying, and I do have thoughts about it...but it's not working out the way I want it to (laughs).

Even at home, my parents are talking about marriage. Last year at the MBC Acting Awards, I said I wanted to marry within three years, and I still have that desire. Introduce me to someone! (laughs).

BaeYongjoon2.jpgThe marrying kind: He wants to get married, but

still hasn't found The One yet. Any takers out there?

8) Your message to fans in Korea and Asia.

I believe that the love I receive not just from Korea, but from Asia is undeserved. If I cannot repay the love I receive through my acting and movies, I want to repay it some other way. When I find out how, I will let you know.

Source: StarNews with translations at HanCinema

Related:

Bae Yong-joon in Osaka, Japan

Bae Yong-joon lends voice to animated version of Winter Sonata Posted by Liz at PM 04:08 4 kimchi kisses ♥

Labels: Bae Yong-joon, K-popped buzz

http://k-popped.com/

Posted in Joon's Family by Lynn

The New Paper, 9 June 2008

By Chang May Choon

(changmc@sph.com.sg)

The Man with the golden touch[New Paper]

Bentos in Japan, restaurants in Seoul and his own management agency. Korean hunk Bae Yong Joon isn't content to remain as an actor.

A tagline on Korean actor Bae Yong Joon's official website reads: (He) never stops. He always comes to us in new ways.

How true.

The bespectacled Winter Sonata star with his signature smile has a way of wooing his fans with fresh and innovative ideas.His latest manifestation is in bentos(lunchboxes) to be launched at Japan's 7-Eleven convenience store chains this week.

No, his face is not on them.

But Yong Joon personally picked the 16 Korean dishes in the set meal nicknamed Yonsama bentos, reported Yonhap News Agency.Yonsama is what his Japanese fans called him affectionately.

The bentos are produced by Gosireh, a Korean fine dining restaurant that Yong Joon started in Tokyo in 2006. Priced at 2,500yen(S$32) each and available from Friday to Sunday, they are aimed largely at the Korean actor's middle-aged female fans in Japan.

Yong Joon has become a shrewd entrepreneur with three entertainment companies and three hugely successful eateries. The Chosun Ilbo called him a 'businessman extraordinaire' whose success lies in his perfectionistic nature, his gift of making friends easily and his ability to spot 'lucrative deals'.

Last year, Yong Joon was reportedly the top-earning celebrity in Korea, pocketing a stunning 43.2billion won ($56m). That's almost twice as much as the 25billion won earned by K-popster Rain, who was in second place.But only a quarter of Yong Joon's income came from his showbiz activities, including product endorsements.

According to TVN cable station's Enews programme, 74 per cent of his earnings came from being a major shareholder of the public-listed KeyEast Inc, which deals mainly in entertainment. In 2006, Yong Joon reportedly invested 9billion won to buy a 40 per cent stake in the company, and his entry immediately sent it's share prices soaring.

He has started his own management agency BOF in 2004. He reportedly owns 85per cent shares in BOF, which manages the careers of artistes like So Ji Sub, Lee Na Young and newbie Lee Ji Ah. More recently, BOF started an office named BOF International in Japan, with Yong Joon holding a 33 percent stake. Both are now subsidiary companies under KeyEast Inc.

In short, the bespectacled hunk has become 'something of an entertainment magnate' in Korea, said the The Chosun Ilbo. The paper added that he plays a 'key' role in KeyEast's management and has plans to promote co-operation within Asia and 'sustain the Korean pop culture boom abroad.'

And he is attracting fans in droves to the three food outlets that he has started undeer the company Smart Kitchen - a restaurant named Gorilla In The Kitchen and a cafe named Tea Loft, both in Seoul, as well as Gosireh in Tokyo.

Just don't expect to see images of him plastered all over the walls. Yong Joon's presence is in the food instead - he reportedly hand-picked the Western menu at Gorilla In The Kitchen to appeal to the health conscious eater who, like him, wishes to maintain a trim figure. With Gosireh, he has the bigger ambition of popularising Korean cuisine outside of his country. The restaurant, which reportedly cost a stunning 600million yen(S$7.7m) to set up two years ago, serves royal cuisine that has become so popular that it earns about five billion won($S6.5m) a year.

Apparently, Yong Joon tastes and comments on every new menu offered at Gosireh, and he insists on using natural ingredients and organic vegetables. The restaurant now plans to start a second outlet in Nagoya in July, reported Korean news portal My Daily.

A BOF spokesman said that Yong Joon's aim in expanding his business in Japan is not to make money but rather, to 'continue pushing the Korean Wave forward in Japan through Korean food.'

What's amazing about Yong Joon's approach is that he manages to sustain high media exposure without compromising his low profile. Anything that bears his name seems to get an express ticket into the news.

Even without him coming out to do any publicity, his latest drama The Legend was constantly in the news throughout it's two years of filming, partly because it broke the record as the most expensive Korean TV production ever. The mythical story of a Korean king(played by Yong Joon) and four gods cost a staggering 43 billion won to produce. Also hailed as Korea's answer to Lord of The Rings for it's extensive CGI, it is now showing on Channel U at 7.30pm every Saturday and Sunday.

Merchandise from the drama, including a pictorial book, a special DVD, and a bottle of perfume which Yong Joon's character gives to his lover, has been met with a fervent response. Obviously, his hardcore fans of mostly middle-aged woman have never forsaken him. When he appeared in Japan on 31 May after a three-year absence to promote The Legend, more than 3,000 fans swarmed Kansai airport to welcome him.

Merchandising Mania

But, even if fans don't get to see him up close, they can still visit any of the five Park BOF outlets that showcase his works and sell his merchandise - from mugs to towels to calendars.

They can be found in Seoul and Jeju in Korea, and Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka in Japan.

Singaporean fan Tiffany Oh has tried the food at both Gorilla In The Kitchen and Tea Loft, and also visited Park BOF in Seoul and Jeju.

'It's quite smart of (Yong Joon) to diversify into other areas,' she said.

'Much as i like him, he's not going to remain the leading actor forever. (Going into business) will mean he'd have a stable income if he should retire from acting.'

Ms Oh, 41, added that she finds the food at Gorilla In The Kitchen good enough to warrant a second visit. She paid about S$60 for a dinner set when she visited last December.

'I'd go there again for two reasons. First, because it's opened by Bae Yong Joon, and second, because the food is good and reasonably priced. It's healthy, in that there's no fast and no fried stuff, and is still quite delicious."