[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

shinhwachangjo.net also has the prev of the teaser pics to be released one for each day

they are tempting us to buy

like they need too

ha ha ha

i am waiting giddily for minu's one

all are pretty and adorable

gosh 3rd is the album released

i hope i can get my hand on the new song before i go to my holiday

:sweatingbullets:

i think i should buy the white version (if there are still anymore left that is)

but i am saving for the dvd concert

argh...

:P

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah MV to go with it? ahh its too good to be truuee (not really haha but u get my point xD) =o. i cant waiiit weeeeee. 20,000 limited copies. yup o___o. *sigh* no money though! andy is soooo...(_fit in your word) >___< thanks for sharing the links. i want to spoil myself with pictures. but i dont ever like spoiling myself with the music hehe.

p.s. where is everyone? o___o. its summer (at least for me) and this thread is moving slower than usual.. everyone out to vacation? lol

EDIT: heres some more news on it:

6/27 [news] New track on White Edition, Destiny of Love

Shinhwa's repackaged 9th album, the White Edition, will include a cover made up of previously unreleased pictures as well as a new song Heun Cheok (Destiny of Love). This limited edition repackaged album will be released on 3 July.

The photos were shot by photographer Jo Seon Hee and they make up a montage on the cover.

With the color white as the theme, the cover will show the most natural side of the members. There will also be a preview of the photos on Shinhwa's official website from June 27 to July 2, where a different photo will be posted each day.

On top of this, the album will also feature a serialized hologram from 1 to 20,000.

The new song, Destiny of Love, is done in R&B style, and is written by Shin Hyesung and Lee Minwoo. Eric's narration and rap, together with the powerful voices of the members will show fans a whole new sound.

The MV for the song will feature clips and footage from the 10th anniversary concert, as well as fanmeetings and other activities. The video will be unveiled to the public on July 2nd on Shinhwa's official website.

A spokesperson for Shinhwa said, "The White Edition is essentially an upgrade of the original black edition, thus more effort was put into the production of this edition. We're all very happy that we can feature the new song, which is something we are really proud of and love. A lot of time and effort was put into the production of the song and we hope all the fans will like it."

Source: oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.06.27][news] Andy trapped in a tram for 30 mins during filming in France

[08.06.27][diary] Andy - Paris^^

----------------------------------------------------------

[08.06.28][News] JunJin - "I am a pure, but not innocent person"

[08.06.28][News] JunJin 6-7 billion wons were all cheated 

[08.06.27][news] Junjin: Once I got drunk and slept in the car for 18 hours 

[08.06.28][News] IC's Audiences Highly Recommend JunJin to be 7th Member

Guest kunjit

maybe everyone is on the vacation..

oh i want the white edition but i want the concert dvd more..

if i buy both of it i will broke :tears:

oh..but i still want the white edition..have to calculate my expenses carefully :sweatingbullets:

i watch mbc drama now and it is airing shinhwa infinity challenge in 2006..

when i watched it at first, i thought it is their promo or something but then i realized that it was an re run..

it is still sooo funnyyy :rolleyes:

oh i topped the page...:D

Guest miaka0210

ok now i feel bad since i haven't been posting that much lately.

but i have been checking this thread everyday. PROMISE! :mellow:

hate summer classes!!! arrgghhh!!!!

anyhow i do want the new repackaged album but what i really

want more is the concert dvd!!!! does anyone know when it's coming out?

can't wait to see the mv for the new song though. I already know

I'll be crying when I see the video since it has some clips from the previous concert. :tears:

Guest superstar`kiss

omGosh!..................... :blink:

THE DVD..I MUST HAVE IT!

If not then my Shinhwa DVD collection will never be complete! :D

But man..an MV collection..

I want the White Edition too!

omG! I want SO much! The postcards, the t-shirts, I think my friends are getting me the umbrella. :D

Oh man!! The posters are SO AWESOME! There's SO many out right now!

SHINHWA HWAITING!!

Guest love!melody

6/27 [news] New track on White Edition, Destiny of Love

white edition <33333 just the sound if it makes me smile :) him, the concept reminds me of their concept for their 7th jib :D i remember, in the 7th jib photoshoot, andy was also on the bed. hehehe! but in the new photo, he looks alot more mature LOL can't wait to see pictures of other members. and i'm hoping to see pictures of all 6 members together as well <333 and oooh~ this one also has holograms :D exciting! can't wait to hear there new song! ^^

Guest angel2nyt

i dont know if you guys noticed, but they already changed the lay-out for shinhwa10th website. cant wait for the whole group picture..

oh by the way, click andy's picture, to view a bigger version

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

A repackage album?

I'm gonna be so broke but I want it! If only for the new song and new pics XD

Guest jean_kkp

hi people, and andie, im also kinda guilty of not checking in as frequently as months ago. but thats not my choice, because ive started retail work thus i work inhumane hours. i miss shinhwa like what! aish!...

Destiny of Love sounds like it will make me cry :tears: i cant wait to hear it. ive a feeling it will be like Gotta Be Alright/ Deep Sorrow, kinda rnd ballad. i LOVE!

anyways, esp to the new ppl here, please continue to write in orange to await shinhwa's full return!

i was expecting a photo of junjin sleeping, but he still looks good here

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7563/pc...handlenekp7.jpg

i thought u have saw the preview of the pics of them that are going to be posted

the other one who's going to be sorta like in bed is

hyesung oppa and eric oppa

tomorrow is eric's turn

yay

and then sungie

cant believe i get all excited over a picture of them :mellow:

:lol:

argg. soompi being weird on my ><. error to submit my reply.. hope this works.

^ chubbygreen oooo eric is tmrow? weeee. ricsungdy :P . i wish they are all sleeping on bed though hehe!

silverwingz thanks for the link! wooo something to watch today hehe. and what is it? family outing~~ haha. <3

omg angel2nyt i didnt know they updated it so fast. checked it and clicked on andy's picture. that was totally like *dies* x_____x. ahhhh. gave me a spazz moment

EDIT:

okay girls. i found at shinhwa biz that this person posted all six of the guys pictures o.o. for the white edition. if u want it. then PM me and i'll give u link. but. u dont have to. i didnt even look at the pictures lol. i didnt even dare xP

argg. soompi being weird on my ><. error to submit my reply.. hope this works.

^ chubbygreen oooo eric is tmrow? weeee. ricsungdy :P . i wish they are all sleeping on bed though hehe!

silverwingz thanks for the link! wooo something to watch today hehe. and what is it? family outing~~ haha. <3

omg angel2nyt i didnt know they updated it so fast. checked it and clicked on andy's picture. that was totally like *dies* x_____x. ahhhh. gave me a spazz moment

EDIT:

okay girls. i found at shinhwa biz that this person posted all six of the guys pictures o.o. for the white edition. if u want it. then PM me and i'll give u link. but. u dont have to. i didnt even look at the pictures lol. i didnt even dare xP

actually at shinhwachangjo also all the pics has been posted

but i dont want to spoil all the excitement for u guys

so we'll take it one pic per day

ha ha ha

of all pics

minu is the hottest

eric is the sweetest

jin looks so lonely

wannie is gorgeous

hyesung is alluring and

andy is innocent :mellow:

i love them all

ha ha ha

ha ha ha

of all pics

minu is the hottest

eric is the sweetest

jin looks so lonely

wannie is gorgeous

hyesung is alluring and

andy is innocent :mellow:

i love them all

ha ha ha

yeah i was guessing some people already saw it :P. LOL i think andy is hawwwtttt in that picture! *andy freak* xD. ahh. i dont dare look at all of them yet hehe. shinhwachangjo is fast at news on our shinhwa guys. haha i would guess they had all of the pictures. sometimes i wonder how do they get all of this.. when its not even posted out on the offical website.

Guest angel2nyt

ha ha ha

yes.. we dont want to spoil the fun

i'm going to post as soon as GoodEMG posts it in the shinhwa10th website for everyone to see

bigger versions for both andy and junjin:

just click the thiumbnail

credits to GoodEMG and to dongwan's baidu bar

a634dcf807fced4c242df24ln1.th.jpg

413b3ff2e4506445342acc4oe6.th.jpg

ah.... someone posted the whole promo pics of the boys

in the pic thread

aw...

i thought of doing it one by one for each day

sort of like a countdown

sad

:P

ah well now i am looking forward for the new song

and whole lots more of pics from the new photobook

yay...

^_^

Guest stupidfactory

I so want the White Edition now T.T The pictures are <3

Andy looks uber good. In fact, all of them look good! lol. Minwoo looked so sexy and Dongwan, <3

Archived