[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kdramafanusa

Jastinel is the best!

I told her i didnt realize it was fun following a drama (and a movie for that matter - girlscout) while it is still yet to be shown. I've been a fan of Suna after MNIKSS was shown. She didn't have any projects after that, so i just track down and get old information and do some research and backtracking on forums.

But it's a totally new experience hunting down new infos and pictures and goodies!

Yes, Jastinel is the best!

Following a drama from the begining is fun & exciting. It requires a lot of patience since we have to wait for information to be announced (one at a time).

Ms. H, please do a summary of this article in English trans...Thanks!

Jastinel, I didn't realize that you added the article to this post. Have to go to work now, will get to it soon...

Guest jastinel

Jastinel, I didn't realize that you added the article to this post. Have to go to work now, will get to it soon...

Hi Helena, I can see that you have a lot of things to do, but your the only one we can count on, in translating the article.

Can you do the trans for this article first....

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...805091859181119

I`m interested to know the part where Lee said..."I really like Japanese women"...

Guest kdramafanusa

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...805091859181119

I`m interested to know the part where Lee said..."I really like Japanese women"...

^ Jastinel, the link doesn't work; right click & copy shortcut.

I will be focusing on this drama & Spotlight, won't follow the rest as closely so things will be better (hopefully).

Several images grouped together:

20080509172806.907.1.jpg

20080509172806.907.0.jpg

[source: Newsen, linked from Daum]

Guest jastinel

This is the article....

[마이데일리 = 김미영 기자] "진짜 일본 사람 같죠?"

탤런트 김선아가 기모노와 유타카를 입은 세련된 모습을 공개했다.

김선아는 MBC 월화드라마 '이산'의 후속으로 6월 중순부터 방송될 새 월화드라마 '밤이면 밤마다'의 일본 촬영에서 생애 처음으로 기모노 입기에 도전했다.

김선아는 7일부터 일본 전통의 숨결이 살아있는 고도 이시카와 현 가나자와 시일대에서 '밤이면 밤마다'의 일본 로케이션에 참여해 붉은색 기모노를 입었다. 일본에서 학창시절을 보내 일본어와 일본문화에 능통했던 김선아는 7일 도착해서부터 수려한 일본어 실력을 뽐내 스태프를 감탄시켰다.

그러나 의아하게도 김선아는 오랫동안 일본에서 보냈지만 기모노와 유타카는 한 번도 입어보지 않았다. 이에 '밤이면 밤마다' 촬영 차 처음 입어본 김선아는 "일본에서 학창시절을 보낼 때도 입어보지 못한 기모노를 제대로 갖춰입을 줄 몰랐다"며 "기모노는 쉽지 않은 옷"이라고 혀를 내둘렀다.

하지만 이동건과 함께 촬영하는 김선아를 본 일본인들은 "정말 일본 여성 같다"며 김선아의 완벽 변신에 박수를 보냈다.

'밤이면 밤마다'는 처녀만 밝히는 고미술학자와 열혈애국 노처녀의 좌충우돌 이야기를 그린 드라마로 김선아, 이동건 외에 이수경, 박철민, 김준호 등이 출연한다.

[일본에서 '밤이면 밤마다' 로케이션 촬영 중인 이동건과 김선아. 사진 = MBC 제공]

김미영 기자 grandmy@mydaily.co.kr

Thanks Helena!

New pics

473e14121cd391ddc3fd7815.jpg

a421e6fb05c2f977034f5615.jpg

http://www.yedang.co.kr/_korean/artist/profile_23.jsp

credit baidu

Guest *alodia*

ONE MORE PICTURE

Oopps cocoabeans beat me to that... :lol:

Anyway here's an articel from NEWSEN

Maybe Heleana can check this out, seems like they are giving some info about the drama. I Just don't have time to sit down today and try to translate.

‘밤이면 밤마다’ 日로케 국보급 문화재 다칠까 조심조심

[뉴스엔 이현우 기자]

열혈 애국 노처녀 문화재 단속반원 허초희(김선아 분)와 국보급 매력남이자 고미술사 교수, 문화재 감정 자문위원인 김범상(이동건 분)이 우리 문화재를 놓고 벌이는 사랑이야기 '밤이면 밤마다'가 촬영현장에서 국보급 문화재에 둘러싸여 초긴장 상태를 유지하며 촬영을 지속하고 있다.

6월 16일 첫 방송하는 ‘밤이면 밤마다’가 현재 일본의 유서깊은 도시 이시카와 현 가나자와 시 일대에서 촬영이 한창이다.

일본 촬영의 가장 큰 난관은 이곳 가나자와 시 일대가 모두 유서깊은 문화재의 도시라는 점, 시설 하나를 빌리더라도 모두 문화재로 지정된 곳이라 최소한의 스태프만이 행여나 바닥을 상하게나 하지 않을까, 기둥에 상처를 내지나 않을까, 집기를 깨뜨리지나 않을까 조바심을 내면서 촬영에 임해야 했다.

첫 촬영은 가나자와 시에서 한시간 반 떨어진 산중 온천 지역 한 고급 여관. 100년도 넘은 전통 여관인데다, 문화재로 지정된 곳이라 이곳의 모든 것이 돈으로 감히 측정할 수 없는 것들. 기모노를 입고 잠복근무를 하는 김선아와 이곳에 몰래 감정을 온 이동건이 맞닥뜨리는 장면을 찍었다. 지정된 곳 이외에서는 담배도 함부로 피지 못하고 바닥보호를 위해 여러 사람이 한꺼번에 움직이지도 못했다. 일본인 특유의 정확성과 꼼꼼함은 제작진으로 하여금 바른생활을 하게 했다. 지정된 주차장에서 식사를 하되 조금도 이탈할 수 없고 작은 종지 조각 하나 길가에 허투루 버리는 경우가 없을 정도의 정갈함에 다들 혀를 내둘렀다.

한편 이번 일본 촬영을 위해 미술팀은 비록 가짜지만 청화연화당초문매병, 백자, 연적 등 10여점이 넘는 도자기를 직접 일본으로 공수했다. 이 도자기들 중에서는 유명 도예가의 작품도 포함돼 있어 천만원이 넘는 것은 비행기 화물칸에 싣지 못하고 스태프가 안고 타고 가야 했다. 행여나 우리 문화재 유출이라는 오해를 받지 않기 위해 문화재 관련당국의 확인필증을 공항에서 보여줘야 할 정도로 정교한 것들도 있었다.

'옥션하우스'에서 이미 한차례 그림과 경매에 관한 소재를 다뤄본 손형석PD는 “소재가 문화재인 만큼 우리에게 잊혀졌던 정말로 소중한 것, 명품이 아닌 내게 있어 가장 소중한 것이 무엇인지 한번쯤 생각할 수 있게 해줬으면 좋겠다”고 촬영소감을 전했다.

이현우 nobody@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

Guest kdramafanusa

Jastinel, Alodia, Cocoabeans, thanks for the new pics & articles. :)

I am working on some summaries for us -- I'll skim several articles & do a wrap-up, I will post them asap.

My understanding is so-so only & I have to do some for SYJ thread as well, therefore, I cannot do the full version.

(1) If any mistake/error is found, please do not hestitate to post a correction. :)

(2) Understand any of these articles? Please help us translate/summarize them, we will appreciate it very...very much. :)

(3) Read other languages (Japanese, Chinese)? If yes, let me know. I can look for articles in those versions too.

Guest jastinel

Kim Sun Ah is a kimono is very interesting to say the least....her smile reminds me of Sam Soon days....this is gona be fun....

Thank you everyone for sharing

+WS+

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/j...091709485_P.jpg

^she looks so much like Chae rim in this pic....they could practically be sisters.

Hi!

Have u seen "Jump" Chae and Suna are one of the cast in that TV show, they are like sister there. They are both funny and beautiful.

Thanks Helena! I wish I can help, but sorry to say, I`m not good at it. It`s hard to use my own words in translating article.

I`m just curious on that part of the article, thats why I want u to translate it.

Thanks cocoabeans for the new photos!

Guest kdramafanusa

May 7th

- Kim Sun-ah & Lee Dong-gun joined the team of 70 Korean/Japanese for dinner at a Japanese restaurant that evening.

- After introducing herself, KSA (with the microphone in her hands) joked about singing a song

- Speaking fluently in Japanese, she introduced herself (to Japanese staff members there), then said "please let me introduce our staffs". The nervous staffs were relieved, they clapped, ..... Her Japanese is above average because she completed Primary & Middle School in Japan; she then studied music in US college.

- LDG was quiet, he only introduced himself briefly - "I am performer Lee Dong Gun".

<<<Filming in Japan will be divided into 2 parts, the starting point is the Japanese monument scene in Japan where Korean antique artifacts are being hunted.>>>

The encounter of professor and love expert Kim Bum-sang (played by Lee Dong-gun) and sexy volunteer Huh Cho-hee (played by Kim Sun-ah). He's looking for Korean ancient artifacts in Japan while she (also) collects overseas artifacts.

May 8th: Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture

* Many of Lee Dong-gun's Japanese fans came to see him.

- Morimoto Takako said that she attended the concert in Korea last year; ever since his tragic loss, members (totaling ~1000) of his Japanese Fan Club are saddened for him every day.

- His fans think that his biggest attraction is his honesty (unpretentious).

Even though a tragic event had happened suddenly, his fans hope that LDG knows that they are supporting/cheering him. They were worried that he might drop out of this drama.

- A grateful LDG said that he hopes to repay everyone by working/filming hard without disappointing them.

- Seeing his fans' support/encouragement, LDG smiled. During his free time, he signed autographs for fans.

--

* This is the 1st time KSA wears a Kimono

(in the process)

Thanks kdramafanusa for creating this thread!!! :w00t:

Thanks everyone for all the news/pix/updates. I'm excited that Sun Ah is coming back on the tv screen. With all the behind-the-scenes pictures, I just want to watch the drama NOW!! xD

Guest Zombie

So ...KSA is finally back with a drama after a long...break.

Looking forward to her collaboration with LDG....the storyline seem interesting too.

Hope this thread will remain peaceful as the drama progresses...

Guest kdramafanusa

Original Korean Article: Cine21 Magazine No. 534

English Article + Translation Credit: X at Twitchfilm on 2006-01-05

All About the Real Sam-Soon [Cine21 Mag Interviews Kim Seon-Ah]

K0000017_main[W470-].jpg

The 'girl next door'. You know, the one you see when you go down the street, eating some junk food at a 포장마차 (tent bar), half drunk and swearing like a storm; the one you can talk to, without worrying about how you'll look; a friend who understands you and can relate to your problems. How many actresses try to become that, only to fail miserably, showing how much different from that image they are? How many seem to perfectly fit that image, only to reveal they don't really care about being the girl next door, but just advancing their career using this persona to fool people? But there's always exceptions, and Kim Seon-Ah is certainly one of them. She's not one of those obnoxious beauties sculptured by cosmetics, with model-like bodies creating an immediate distance from the viewer. She's just an average woman, with all the flaws and charms that come with it. And that's the reason why Korea has fallen in love with this 30 year old 'girl', because she's real, she never tries to change her image on purpose, never tries to hide her personality traits in an attempt to fit with a certain trend. And when her latest TV Drama 내 이름은 김삼순 (My Lovely Sam-Soon) rocked the nation last Summer, recording ratings of over 50%, even Chungmuro realized Kim Seon-Ah was not only the reigning 'Queen of Comedy', but also a sort of new age Choi Jin-Shil, the new girl next door.

She had quite an interesting childhood, moving from one country to the other, experiences which added certain elements to her personality, like that of feeling like every other Korean, but with that extra touch of awareness, that ability to adapt to new situations people who travel a lot often show. Born in Daegu, she moved to Tokyo and spent most of her adolescent years there, to later move again to the States, and attend Ball State in Indiana. Finally returning to Korea in the early 90s, she majored in Theater/Film at Kyunghee University, and started her modeling career in the mid 90s. But, even though her debut on TV came around 1997 with 뉴욕 스토리 (New York Story), few people noticed her. Her eclectic mix of accents, a potboiler of Japanese speech patterns, Konglish accent picked up in the States and her native Jeollado 사투리 (dialect) made her early days in the industry a struggle. The first time I really noticed her was in 황금시대 (The Golden Age), a 2000 Historical Drama set in the 1930s, and starring Cha In-Pyo and Kim Hye-Soo. Not a great show by any means, but Kim's performance there was enough to give a lasting impression.

Her debut in films came with the maligned SF blockbuster 예스터데이 (Yesterday), one of the films which started the so called 'IMF crisis of Chungmuro', with venture companies deserting the business after a few blockbusters tanked at the box office. But if there was anything salvageable from the film was Kim's performance, as the sexy agent Mei, complete with her sultry Catwoman-meets-Blade Runner suit. If the film was a giant failure at the box office, things went a little differently for her in 몽정기 (Wet Dreams), a sweet little comedy which fell right in the middle of the 'nostalgia' craze starting around 2001 with 친구 (Friend), but also one of the many sexy comedies which populated Korean Cinema during those years. The comedy, also starring Lee Beom-Soo, confirmed her popularity, and positioned her as a potential top star.

Her profile raised even more when she had a very poignant and funny cameo in Lee Joon-Ik's gem 황산벌 (Once Upon a Time in The Battlefield), as Gyebaek (Park Joong-Hoon)'s wife, and later the top hit 위대한 유산 (The Greatest Expectation), an ode to unemployed Koreans all over the country. Everything seemed to go well for her, but then came 해피 에로 크리스마스 (Happy Ero Christmas), still considered the most regretful decision in her career by Kim herself. Save for Park Young-Gyu's hilarious tirades about Japanese melodramas, the film was a complete waste of time. And, considering Kim was cast in a rush and didn't have much of a connection with the director, it's pretty clear why she remembers the film with sadness.

But after that she finally conquered the big audiences, with a string of lightweight but entertaining comedies, like S 다이어리 (S Diary) and 잠복근무 (She's On Duty), all successful and well received by the public. Her return to TV after a half decade in 'My Lovely Sam-Soon' was a striking success, and now all she has to do is choose one between the ocean of proposals she's getting. But, never betraying her nature until the end, she's taking a break. She's focusing once again on her studies, and letting all the stress of gaining weight (for her role in the TV Drama) and subsequently losing it fade out. Perhaps the most shining star of 2005 on TV, and one of the few surefire box office draws in Chungmuro, Kim Seon-Ah recently had a very lengthy and interesting interview for the print version of Cine21. Here's a few highlights:

I know you've been playing the piano since you were 5. Was it something your parents hoped from the beginning?

Kim Seon-Ah: No, I started by myself. There was a dealer selling pianos next door, and when I was a little kid I used to meet him pretty often, and fooled around with him. He'd start singing a song, and I'd follow him moving my fingers on the piano. I still have a photo of that. So my mother thought I might have had talent, and I started taking lessons. I progressed really fast, and teachers said I was naturally gifted. But then! That's where problems started. I did all the things lazybones do... I'd go to the back room saying I was practicing piano, then I'd close the cover and play over it (bursts out laughing). Even without practice, I won some prizes and contests, I boasted all the time about that. But then after three years of Primary School I faced reality, and failed an elimination contest. All the other kids would practice, what, 8-10 hours a day. Me? Not even half an hour. I'd go out, play with elastic cords, fool around all day and always come home with holes in my socks. I was always curious about new things, so when I was 7 I started figure skating, swimming, tennis, I even went to an Art Academy.

When I was in Primary School, I falsified my mother's signature and entered an 학원 (Academy) by myself, then later I went to my mother and asked for money (laughs). I even studied violin for a year, but my jaw kept hurting so I stopped. But then we moved to Japan. When I was in my sophomore year of High School, because I was thinking of majoring in piano, I called 114 to ask the phone number of Tokyo University's professor, without any particular plan in mind. Listening to me play, the professor said I had talent, but my fingers were too stiff, that even if I practiced like crazy it would be hard. Right that moment... I gave up. During High School I had a lot to think: while learning Mandarin, since I thought it living there wouldn't be that difficult, I even planned to move to China to study with a few friends. But I was probably too vague, so I went to study in the States after all.

You went to Primary School in Korea, Middle and High School in Japan, and College in the States. How do you think your friends in all those countries will remember you? Any major difference in how you looked over the years?

Kim: In Primary School I looked like a tomboy. Still (whispers softly)... not to brag, but the guys kind of followed me around. Even now. I can't. Possibly. Understand why. Talking with them nowadays I just say I liked the good old days, and ask if it's the same for them, that kind of stuff (laughs). In Middle School, when we moved to Japan, I was really fat, and lost 15Kg in a month. Not just me, but the whole family lost weight together. At first we couldn't speak the language, so all us three brothers and sisters did was go to school, eat apples and watch TV. Friends from my High School days will remember I was really shy, I have a lot of nice memories from that period. Just a week after I transferred schools, the homeroom teacher came to me and even if I couldn't speak a word of Japanese, he offered me to take part in the school choir, since I could play piano.

The first song we played, all the kids started applauding, and I couldn't be happier. Back then I'd carry 5 dictionaries with me all the time: Korean-Japanese, Japanese-Korean, Hanja, Korean-English and English-Korean. I flunked all the subjects I needed to graduate: Japanese, Nature and Society. No matter what the teacher asked, I'd always end up with a blank. He was so sorry for me that in my Junior year he even gave me special tutoring. The Japan I imagined was full of いじめ (Ijime, bullying), but the reality I experienced there was much different and nicer than I expected. My schoolmates started buying conversation books, and learned how to speak Korean. The first time one of them talked to me in Korean, it was really cool. I even had a crush on him for about a year, and followed him in the swimming team. Since I was too embarrassed to show myself in costume, I always made up excuses not to swim, and just practiced swimming on the ground (laughs). We were really close, but I never had the courage to tell him how I felt.

Personally I realized pretty late that people had this image of you as an actress whose Korean was lacking because you lived overseas for so long, but now I doubt that, at least a little. Now I think the mix of your speech patterns, intonation and your keen colloquialisms are starting to show some variety, and that's what defines you as an actress.

Kim: Well, I always had a sense that I forgot a lot of words. I wasn't living in Korea in my adolescence, so it's pretty obvious I didn't know slang, jargon and difficult words. But I kept writing letters to friends, and never had any problems communicating. Thing is, when I started acting and doing auditions, people would always tell me my Korean was weird, my acting was weird... hearing that I started taking acting lessons. I didn't know about it, but getting used to Japanese pronunciation, I acquired this habit of whirling my mouth and rarely opening it wide. I often had my pride squashed, and lost many roles which fit with my image because of dialogue, even though you might not sense it reading my profile, as I kept working non-stop for so long. But on the other hand I was rejected a lot too. All of a sudden I finally decided to give it a go seriously, and worked hard taking my acting lessons.

You worked with Kim Soo-Mi in 'The Greatest Expectation', Na Moon-Hee in 'S Diary', and Kim Ja-Ok in 'My Lovely Sam-Soon'. Did they ever give you any advice, or did you ever envision yourself resembling them in the future?

Kim: I worked twice with Na Moon-Hee, and when the 8th Episode of 'My Lovely Sam-Soon' was over she called me. She told me I did really well, and that she always wanted to play that kind of role but she couldn't, yet just seeing me do so well made her happy. Even if senior actors usually treat their juniors well, them calling you is something very rare. I felt so strongly about that I sensed the need to say the same thing to my juniors. I think on our side people are too stingy when it comes to praising fellow actors. It's the same between Netizens and celebrities, and even between fellow actors.

I think, personally, that more than an extension of your previous roles, Kim Sam-Soon was a new start for you. With films, you're conditioned by the two hours running time, so you focus mostly on your comic talent, or adding your personal touches to the film. But in a TV Drama, through the many colorful situations which emerge during the various episodes, you were able to show your potential abilities in a more effective way. In other words, 'My Lovely Sam-Soon' was a way to broaden your spectrum, show people your many talents. What do you feel about that?

Kim: Reading the original and the adapted script of 'My Lovely Sam-Soon', I felt this was the kind of TV Drama which you could strongly relate to, which could adapt to any situation and communicate something to all people, like the joys and sorrows of living. At the production meeting, most people asked me why I didn't try to change my image and kept doing similar roles, and back then I just said 'watch the show, and then talk.' I don't know why people always think of transformations as something so important. Sure, I know many of my roles were in the same genre, but without that the opportunity to star in this Drama would have never come, and I would have never been able to act the role that way. Acting might be like that, but I gained a lot from this project personally. I was thanked by many people for giving them courage, and I think I matured thanks to it too.

I still can't rewatch the show, because the feeling is still too strong, but the important thing is that, through this show, I was able to show the kind of sincerity and feeling I was never able to in the past. For example, I used to think about a lot of ways of approaching crying scenes in the past, but I didn't need that even once for 'Sam-Soon'. Even without looking at the script, I could go on, and I'd still be Kim Sam-Soon. Through this character, I was able to let a lot of things buried within me emerge. I don't know if people will relate to it, but when there was a scene that had Sam-Soon in an angry mood, I was really angry. And when we shot the scenes of her 'talking' again with her dead father, I couldn't sleep later. Overseas promotion is just starting, so it looks like that feeling will linger on for quite a while. Maybe this show will have a strong effect on my career. Since many people watched it, even if I don't do a complete u-turn in the future, people might still be able to feel a certain change. But that's just a process you go through, so you can even think of closing your eyes and covering your ears, going straight towards your goal.

» Posted by X at January 5, 2006 07:33 AM

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: Javabeans

Kimonos and national treasures

May 10th, 2008 // by javabeans

200805091859181119_2.jpg

Since May 7, the upcoming drama When Night Falls has been filming in Japan; lead actress Kim Sun Ah wears a kimono (above) while filming on location in the city of Kanazawa in Ishikawa Prefecture. (I suppose the more literal title translation is "Every Time Night Falls".)

The actress attended junior and senior high school in Japan, and regaled the crew with a playful geisha impersonation on set. In the drama, she plays a spinster who works with cultural treasures. He’s an art professor with an interest in said treasures. Love ensues in a "cheerful," "lively" and "sweet" romantic comedy.

According to the production team, the most difficult aspect about filming in Japan has been a result of Kanazawa being a history-rich location with a number of national landmarks and treasures. Thus the crew was kept under strict filming restrictions for fear of damage to property and cultural artifacts. Smoking was restricted, littering was forbidden, and to preserve the ground, people were even kept from moving in large numbers.

Kim Sun Ah stars opposite Lee Dong Gun (who was apparently visited daily by Japanese ajumma fans -- some even reduced to tears), who continued on with filming despite the recent murder of his younger brother in Australia in March. The drama also stars Lee Soo Kyung (Golden Age of Daughters in Law, Soulmate) premieres June 16 on MBC after Yi San (finally!) wraps.

200805091859181119_1.jpg

200805101422321118_1.jpg

Via My Daily

Guest jastinel

Original Korean Article: Cine21 Magazine No. 534

English Translation Credit: X at Twitchfilm on 2006-01-05

All About the Real Sam-Soon [Cine21 Mag Interviews Kim Seon-Ah]

Thanks Helena,for posting this article of Cineme 21!

I kept a copy of this article a long time ago and I love reading it over and over again.

I wish Cinema 21 will have another exclusive interview of Suna, I love to read her stories about her long absence.

No updates about the drama?

Happy Mothers day, to all the mothers like me!

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: Baidu

Credit: Original designers and/or fans who shared/posted these artworks there

banner_21.jpg

banner_22.jpg

banner_23.jpg

banner_24.jpg

banner_25.jpg

banner_26.jpg

banner_27.jpg

banner_30.jpg

banner_31.jpg

banner_34.jpg

banner_35.gif

banner_38.gif

banner_28.jpg

banner_29.jpg

banner_33.jpg

banner_32.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

No updates about the drama?

Happy Mothers day, to all the mothers like me!

Happy Mother's Day to Jastinel & all the mommies here. :)

I might get the details mixed up with another drama (following several of them for some friends here), they are filming at a closed set for the next 2 days (ie. no pictures will be available). Let me check the news to confirm...

I can't remember details of the stuffs I read for too long, I'm getting old. Hehehe...

Thanks kdramafanusa for creating this thread!!! :w00t:

Thanks everyone for all the news/pix/updates. I'm excited that Sun Ah is coming back on the tv screen. With all the behind-the-scenes pictures, I just want to watch the drama NOW!! xD

Hi SeReNiTy, welcome to our thread. :)

Will you be following this drama when it airs?

So ...KSA is finally back with a drama after a long...break.

Looking forward to her collaboration with LDG....the storyline seem interesting too.

Hope this thread will remain peaceful as the drama progresses...

Hi Zombie, this drama seems like a lot of fun. I hope this thread's atmosphere will be like the drama itself - fun!

Everyone here seems very nice & friendly here, we will be wonderful group. :)

Archived