Wrestling

Guest Pharmacist

Guest Pharmacist
Soompi Official Wrestling Thread
Well since everything got deleted it was only a matter of time before someone restarted another wrestling topic...so here we go. Any and all news, infos and whatnots relating wrestling lets bring it here. Ill start. So heres my 2 cents with the WWE Homecoming last monday... • Angle vs HBK match was awesome but kinda unsatisfied with the ending. • Wish the Undertaker made an appearance • Bra and Panties Match...Just when u thought womens matches couldnt get worse it did. • Linda McMahon F'd up • HHH is looking flabby • This was Raw Homecomming...so why was smackdown there? • Hogan got cut short due to time..haha • Stephanie is looking pretty good • When Flair was getting his richard simmons kicked crazy, why didnt AA do anything?? He appeared immediatly in the next segment so im sure some fans were thinking the same thing. • Cena still sucks *edit* this will be the wrestling offical thread

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crackednut

the ladder match was awesome...Up to the ending, which blew donkey balls

a lot of the matches started well but ended with lackluster results...except the bra and panties match...geebus, trish is awesome, but seeing her do these stupid matches makes me sickkk

but yea dude...SUPERFLY, biatchhhh

(and unfortunately as well...Mae Young's chest ::heaves:: )

Guest crackednut

eh, her breasts are more natural than any other womans so i give it a 10!!

lol true

I guess we should be glad they're not going to try that 'birth of a hand' richard simmons on us again

:lol:

:mellow:

Guest heartbreakkid

Hopefully Eddie beats Batista and they can run a Benoit/Eddie angle. I kinda wished Edge would come back to Smackdown, maybe when Jericho comes back to the WWE, they'll send him over to Smackdown. =)

Guest nara jjang

i miss the rock....but seems like ken kennedy is trying his best to become the next one...he does have the charisma for it

Guest hawaiingkid

i doubt tht eddie well beat batista i mean it seems more then like a hurry up match then a real story line id reather see batista vs the undertaker (smackdown)

raw-tht was a good home comeing if you like smoke being blown up ur ^%& the only good match was hbk vs kurt angle tht match could have gone either way i would say tht seeing STONE COLD on raw was a good thing but..........the matches were good o wow i allmost forgot the dumbest match ever matt hardy vs edge i knew who was gonna win this one EDGE i mean tht was a good match between those two then lita came in and yeah.....serously make her go to the back and let them fight a fair match it was good seeing a hardy on raw again know i gotta see him on tna :( again raw's homecoming was a let down :(:angry:

HHH was flabby lol...and it was awesome when teddy long said.."let's play, gangsta style" or whatever and got all gangsta by bringing all the smackdown superstars to beat up on angle, cena and bischoff lol..

Guest nara jjang

i doubt tht eddie well beat batista i mean it seems more then like a hurry up match then a real story line id reather see batista vs the undertaker (smackdown)

raw-tht was a good home comeing if you like smoke being blown up ur ^%& the only good match was hbk vs kurt angle tht match could have gone either way i would say tht seeing STONE COLD on raw was a good thing but..........the matches were good o wow i allmost forgot the dumbest match ever matt hardy vs edge i knew who was gonna win this one EDGE i mean tht was a good match between those two then lita came in and yeah.....serously make her go to the back and let them fight a fair match it was good seeing a hardy on raw again know i gotta see him on tna :( again raw's homecoming was a let down :(:angry:

i would hate to see batista vs undertaker....taker is old now and so slow it would be a boring match

and yea the homecoming was good i would say the ladder match was good until the ending...it was horrible how they ended it...dun worry hardy is gonna be on smackdown...it was a loser leaves raw...not wwe..i woulda loved to see rock back soon...he should quit his movie career and comeback..tha would be awesome

i would hate to see batista vs undertaker....taker is old now and so slow it would be a boring match

and yea the homecoming was good i would say the ladder match was good until the ending...it was horrible how they ended it...dun worry hardy is gonna be on smackdown...it was a loser leaves raw...not wwe..i woulda loved to see rock back soon...he should quit his movie career and comeback..tha would be awesome

wrestling causes injuries..and its hard taking bumps all the time...rock is protecting his body by not wrestling anymore..besides..he can make lotsa money in hollywood and represent wrestling well there.

Archived