Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest kyosho

been a while since i've been here... have to say she looks good in those Tru Religion pants. I'd like to see her in some of Justin Timberlake's William Rast brand and see how much it makes her booty stick out :)

Guest kyosho

i guess her jeans looks cool. her butt looks cute too, just a bit flat though. but still looks cute...

for a 105 lb 5'8" woman .. cant really expect too much. I bet if she ate a little more, some of it would probably go into her butt :w00t:

Guest Miraz

Haha .. using that jeans, i dont really see her butt pump up :D

i though she has a nice butt .. but..butt it's just fine ^^

Guest aiselo
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aiselo
Guest aiselo
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aiselo
Guest yum yum dimsum

ugh its so quiet..

BESTIBELLI SUMMER 2008 CATALOGUE

click on thumbnails

c1yf0.th.jpg c2om8.th.jpg c3ku0.th.jpg c4qm3.th.jpg c5fk2.th.jpg c6nm5.th.jpg c7qf1.th.jpg c8cx4.th.jpg c9ss1.th.jpg c10ns8.th.jpg c11od2.th.jpg c12oo6.th.jpg c13zx9.th.jpg c14oy3.th.jpg c15xn3.th.jpg c16jn0.th.jpg c17hp0.th.jpg c18lj5.th.jpg c19bp9.th.jpg c20rv5.th.jpg c21zt6.th.jpg c22mo4.th.jpg c23fd6.th.jpg c24mo3.th.jpg c25lr9.th.jpg c26bk0.th.jpg c27om1.th.jpg c30qu2.th.jpg c31mx1.th.jpg c34sw3.th.jpg c35ql5.th.jpg c37ur2.th.jpg c38xr1.th.jpg c39cu8.th.jpg c40gl2.th.jpg c42bn0.th.jpg c44ji5.th.jpg c45nh0.th.jpg c46ey0.th.jpg c47sr5.th.jpg c48zv2.th.jpg

my favorites <3

c28pu1.jpgc29ga9.jpgc32lg7.jpgc33hx6.jpgc36xd2.jpgc41gx3.jpgc43eu9.jpg

http://www.bestibelli.co.kr

looks good, even though some pics has been photoshopped a bit much

but i love the BIG hair :) it gives it that extra edge

Guest aiselo
Guest yum yum dimsum

yay!! she's still the model for 17Tea. she just finished shooting another CF yesterday. hopefully we'll see it soon. :blush:

and she's one of Premiere Magazine's Top 100 Most Influential in the Korean Entertainment Industry at number 77. NOT BAD!

i cant wait for Blood! It's coming out in October

Guest shearerc

i cant wait for Blood! It's coming out in October

wow it's a really long wait, the post-production must be taxing I guess

It trips me out how she was that girl in "My Sassy Girl" because the way she looks in her photos and the way her career is going....it's amazing.

Everytime I see that Laneige ad for that foundation (where her face looks glowing and healthy) I just die. She's so pretty.

Guest aiselo