Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest maneuneun

Thanks to everyone here for keeping this thread alive again :tears:

Here's the latest good news for all here. Han Ji Min is being nominated for 44th Paeksang Awards : Best Leading actress and most popularity awards for the TV Section :w00t:

Congratulation :lol:

HJM-AWARDS1.jpg

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest snowprincess

congratulations to Han Ji Min-shi for being nominated as the fighting JoMaJa!

it is good to see this thread alive again. she is really developing her acting skills.

Guest Hanjae

Congrats to Han Ji Min for the nomination! Hope she gets it, she deserves more recognition for her acting skills :D Best of luck to her for another award to add in her sizeable collection already 8Dv Can't wait to see more roles from her in the future, I'm really enjoying Capital Scandal and Yi San <3 I was planning to watch Resurrection for her as well (plus you can't go wrong with Uhm Tae Woong), but it seems like it'll be a sad ending :/

Has anyone seen Great Inheritance? I haven't heard much about it, but I might watch it for HJM.

thowysg: Thanks for looking anyway :lol:

Guest snowprincess

hi everyone!

Resurrection was a good, interesting mystery, romance drama. The ending is kind of open-ended. and HJM and UTW had good chemistry.

Kindergarten Love was really cute! the children were really adorable and HJM was really natural as a teacher. she had an interview where she said one of the roles she really liked was this one.

Guest thowysg

hello everyone!....ya..very glad that casts from CS got nominated again...both HJM & KJH!! tho i hope hjm will win best actress..think there are other pretty good contenders..tough fight..on the other hand, her prince charming KJH will probably bag an award or two..hopefully best actor..hehe...

kitty!..thanks for the reviews of all her shows...still think hjm is best in CS..heheh...u're such a sweetie..u take care too!

Guest ashleesimpson

I hope HJM and KJH will win

and I'm so happy that they will meet again on that day.hehe

do you think that they will sit next each other at Beak award just like at KBS award.

Guest thowysg

hi ashlee, hanjimin !!! love to see u guys chatting in here....keep hjm's thread alive and go goo-goo ga-ga over this jiji couple...I REALLY REALLY HOPE our jiji couple attends this event and SIT TOGETHER !!!!!!! hanjimin...sorry dunno the time...juz the date..24th april....

Guest maneuneun

i am happy too

hope they'll win

what's the correct time 4 this award ? :mellow:

It will be shown

Date : 24 April 2008

Boardcast : 18:00-20:00 Korea time (SBS station) :lol:

Guest thowysg

It will be shown

thanks, maneuneum! wonder if they'll show it on KBS...hmmm...we only have KBS in s'pore...

Guest maneuneun

thanks, maneuneum! wonder if they'll show it on KBS...hmmm...we only have KBS in s'pore...

I believe it will only be shown on SBS channel :(

I will suggest you to try using TVANTS if you're really interested to watch it live on 24th April.

Or another alternative is to register an account at SBS :D

Guest thowysg

I believe it will only be shown on SBS channel :(

I will suggest you to try using TVANTS if you're really interested to watch it live on 24th April.

Or another alternative is to register an account at SBS :D

oh my..then it's gonna be abit cumbersome...it's ok..i'll wait for kind souls like u guys to post links in here or other sites after the program...heheh.that's how lazy i am...

Guest Hanjae

Haha, it's fairly late on a Thursday night; I probably won't be able to catch it live either. Maybe I'll watch it after checking whether the news is good :D It's kind of sad that HJM is stuck on #4 on the Popularity Votes, and the gap between her and #3 Yoon Eun Hye is so large that her chances of placing top 3 are slim. She's got very strong competition for both the Popularity Awards and the Best Actress.

Guest ashleesimpson

It will be shown

manneuneun

thank you so much

it's so early at my place. so I can't be able to catch it live.

anw, can't wait to see them together.

thowysg

I will upload some pics of HJM next time to keep this thread alive

Guest thowysg

hi hanjae...ashlee..thanks for keeping her thread alive...ya..do u guys think hjm can win best actress award?? SYR wasn't voted in that category...

Guest ashleesimpson

hi hanjae...ashlee..thanks for keeping her thread alive...ya..do u guys think hjm can win best actress award?? SYR wasn't voted in that category...

thowysg

yes, I think HJM can win

but SYR is so popular these days after HGD.

anw, I hope she will win

Guest thowysg

enjoy guys

are they not cute together.

hi ashlee! thanks for posting pix and keeping hjm's thread alive!

hi hanjae...yes, true..competition is tougher for HJM than KJH.....poor girl...but i tink hjm got many awards last yr already..heheh...no need to get popularity for this one...the best actress will be much better...really hope she wins that one...

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes , I agree HJM did win so many awards last December.

she won so many for both Lee san and CS

the citizen already knew that she was the best.

so if she doesn't win this time. it's not a big matter.

but I heard that Beak award or Blue dragon or drama award are so importen

just like the Oscar or something

so if you win, than it's really good for your career later.

so let's hope she will win this time.