[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest junoesque17

ooooohhhhh my gggoooosssshhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS A VERY NICE PAIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A VERY PROMISING DRAMA!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alodia*

ANY PRESS CONFERENCE OR PICS YET? I AM EXCITED TO SEE THIS PAIR.

oh none yet, the confirmation about this drama was just reported yesterday afternoon, but expect the promo pictures and press conference anytime soon

OMG!!!!!! Truly looking forward to this new drama with Suna and Lee Dong Gun. Both are great actors and I could just imagine them having great chemistry on screen. I enjoyed Lee's latest movie "Changing Partners"; he was hot and sizzling. He also did the OST for "Changing Partners". I never expected he has a great voice; very soothing and sexy. Below is a link to his OST. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU1TwelvvSY...feature=related

Guest kdramafanusa

Hello everyone, I updated the 1st post with additional details/translations from Soonjap & Yeohweping. :)

yeayy!!~ am very happy knowing about this latest drama with Suna in it ...been missing her badly since her last drama , MNIKS ..huhu..and LDG as her partner! this is gonna be great! really can't wait for it to be aired.

Guest marjorie<3

the story is like "national treasure" ??? hehehe but hope they put comedy in it coz kim sun ah is great on comedies and i think lee dong gun will be cute in playing a bit comedy too ^^ il wait for this drama too

Guest jastinel

I saw these beautiful creations of Rabbitjoee in Onlysuna and I decided to post it here so many can appreciate her work.

daynight_2.jpg

daynight_3.jpg

daynight_4.jpg

daynight_1.jpg

Guest jenny____x

omgg.

im SO looking forward to this drama.

my favorite actor, and my favorite actress.

and the plot sounds very very interesting.

Guest simply_dream

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD~!! when i read it i was like KIM SUN AH AND WHOOO holy mini cooper!!! honestly i cant think of them as a couple, BUT THAT'S SUPER HOT!!! i cant wait till this drama, BUT IT'S ALL THE WAY IN JUNE!!! it will definitely be worth the wait tho!!! KIM SUN AH HWAITING!

Guest *alodia*

Omo! Chinese fans in OnlySuna are really fast! Those are cute artworks. At least we have an idea how these two would look together.

You guys heard the news about Lee Dong Gun's brother? That's sad. I hope this won't affect this project nor it would cause any delays...

Archived