Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest janelleyu

Cool! Han ji min's one of my favorite actresses. I haven't watched most of her movies but I really liked her in Capital Scandal and Resurrection. She seems like a really nice girl with good morals, looks silly and fun too.

Its summer break in the Philippines now, I'll have time to watch her other series. I hope she'll get a lot of awards in the future because she really deserves it.

I secretly wish she would have a movie with kang dong won. haha. he's my favorite actor. They have a lot of CFs together and they really look cute, i feel sorry for kang dong won in one of those vids though:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-71745/Asi...mmercial-3.html

Guest Hanjae

She looks so pretty in those cf pics and the magazine article :D I'm a recent Han Ji Min convert, thanks to Yi San <3 She looked so innocent, pure and pretty as Song Yeon. I love it when she smiles, it's absolutely gorgeous XD It's like seeing the sun come up. Watching Capital Scandal now for her (and Kang Ji Hwan!) and I'm loving it. She seems really bubbly and fun behind the scenes, and she has excellent chemistry with her co-stars.

I've heard she's extremely popular in Korea lately, but it seems not so much with the international fans O: Maybe because she hasn't been in any trendy dramas?

Guest ashleesimpson

hanjae

yeah, i heard HJM was popular in Korea these days.

after all her wonderful dramas, her lovely, kind, innocent characters people become in love with her.

I really love HJM in Capital scandal with KJH

they are so cute together.

Guest thowysg

hi all...hi ashlee...hye..thanks for the pictures...yes...hjm is pretty nice...she can look wholesome and sexy at the same time....her acting is good too, but i tink she still acts the best in CS wif kjh....tink it's the chemistry they have together...

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg

I have missed you,today

yessssssss HJM looks good with only KJH.

I haven't watch her drama Lee san yet, but I think she's great with Wannie,hehe

thanks God her co-star in Lee San has already a GF

Guest thowysg

hi thowysg

I have missed you,today

yessssssss HJM looks good with only KJH.

I haven't watch her drama Lee san yet, but I think she's great with Wannie,hehe

thanks God her co-star in Lee San has already a GF

hi ashlee...yes..yes. lee seo jin has a fiancee..his previous co-star from Lovers...they r supposed to get married once Yi San ends...oso..SYR from HGD has a boyfriend too....so we're "safe" from kjh & hjm liking their current co-stars! hehehe...for others...i'm ji ji fan here....

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes, theirs co-stars have already a partner

so we shouldn't worry about that, right?hehe

OMG, which more dramas of HJM have you done?

you know HJM was in All In ,too

Guest greeny

thanks for all updates guys~~~

always love her <33

She looks so pretty in those cf pics and the magazine article :D I'm a recent Han Ji Min convert, thanks to Yi San <3 She looked so innocent, pure and pretty as Song Yeon. I love it when she smiles, it's absolutely gorgeous XD It's like seeing the sun come up. Watching Capital Scandal now for her (and Kang Ji Hwan!) and I'm loving it. She seems really bubbly and fun behind the scenes, and she has excellent chemistry with her co-stars.

I've heard she's extremely popular in Korea lately, but it seems not so much with the international fans O: Maybe because she hasn't been in any trendy dramas?

yup you right, she is popular in Korea... i remember in CS days, each time i asked how popular HJM and KJH in Korean to any Koreans, they always answered me with the same answer: HJM is popular, but KJH is not (:( )... however with the recent show of HGD, KJH attract many new fans..... so i'm not too sure about the current condition ...but if the numbers of their daum cafe member be can be the barometer, i will say now KJH is more popular than her... :rolleyes: ...i will try to search any confirmation on this :)

hi ashlee...yes..yes. lee seo jin has a fiancee..his previous co-star from Lovers...they r supposed to get married once Yi San ends...oso..SYR from HGD has a boyfriend too....so we're "safe" from kjh & hjm liking their current co-stars! hehehe...for others...i'm ji ji fan here....

hohohohohohohohoho.... no offense to LSJ and SYR,,, i simply just toooo love our JiMin and TaeGyu :wub: and i have to agree with you thowy, we're SAFE :w00t:

ow, i haven't watch YiSan until now :tears: ....managed to watch it since HGD started (coz i need to prepare my self to see her with other guy. not Wannie! hoho), but still have no time.... anyone know how many episodes left before it ends? too lazy to check out YiSan thread :sweatingbullets:

Guest ashleesimpson

greeny

Lee san has 16 more eps

so it will be end at the 72 eps or something like that

too long for me, but i heard it's really good.

Guest thowysg

hi greeny...yes..think both of them are of almost the same popularity..but KJH has to come out with another hit to stay ahead of the game...

yeahhhhhhhhh.....i can see i'm not alone at this jiji obsession!! ha! ha!

yes...tink Yi San is good but it's sooooooo long....

abit of flashback on KBS drama awards...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...5996&page=2

did u guys catch the behind the scenes of the awards? they are acting so close...but when they're on stage, they stood worlds apart...hehe..so cute...

also, did you guys watch the Ent Relay (translated in English) by KBS on the part where the male co-host teased HJM abt asking KJH's mum if she can marry him?? the s'pore kbs translation is quite different from the translation i've read in some of these sites...

Guest ashleesimpson

hi greeny...yes..think both of them are of almost the same popularity..but KJH has to come out with another hit to stay ahead of the game...

yeahhhhhhhhh.....i can see i'm not alone at this jiji obsession!! ha! ha!

yes...tink Yi San is good but it's sooooooo long....

abit of flashback on KBS drama awards...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...5996&page=2

did u guys catch the behind the scenes of the awards? they are acting so close...but when they're on stage, they stood worlds apart...hehe..so cute...

also, did you guys watch the Ent Relay (translated in English) by KBS on the part where the male co-host teased HJM abt asking KJH's mum if she can marry him?? the s'pore kbs translation is quite different from the translation i've read in some of these sites...

thowysg

you meant the BTS of the awards on jihwansarang's site??

I think i have seen that

but about the Ent Relay, i haven't seen that

where did you seen that? OMG, i WANT to watch that,too

Guest Hanjae

Ooh, I haven't seen EITHER. Do you know where you can catch the Behind the Scenes of the awards? I've heard people talking about it but I've only seen the actual award show because I downloaded the thing XD My mom won't let me get KBS World, so no Ent Relay for me either D: *makes grabby hands* It's a pity I got into Capital Scandal after all the uploads died and all the hype is over XD

Guest carleli

Ooh, I haven't seen EITHER. Do you know where you can catch the Behind the Scenes of the awards? I've heard people talking about it but I've only seen the actual award show because I downloaded the thing XD My mom won't let me get KBS World, so no Ent Relay for me either D: *makes grabby hands* It's a pity I got into Capital Scandal after all the uploads died and all the hype is over XD

Hi! I'm a fan also since CS days. And yes I saw the show last night here in the Philippines in KBS World. She mentioned that KJH told her that his mother will be watching her show so she better behave (I wonder why he wants her to behave in front of his mom?). That's when her co-host asked KJH's mom if she'd let KJH marry HJM. She was so shy about that and slaps him at the back. But of course, she still sent her greetings to KJH's mom. I also saw that part of E-Relay in YouTube but without translation. You can search for it there. And the behind the scene, if I'm not mistaken, it's also in the YouTube. But unfortunately, no translation.

Guest thowysg

hi guys...i'll try to look up all the links and post them here again when i have the time cuz links are all over the place...sorry...gotta go now...

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yes, theirs co-stars have already a partner

so we shouldn't worry about that, right?hehe

OMG, which more dramas of HJM have you done?

you know HJM was in All In ,too

hi ashlee...my sis watched All In...she said it wasn't good so i gave it a miss...guess the script didn't allow hjm to show off her acting talent...i watched korea secret agent..hjm with eric...but it didn't get to finish cuz they had quite a major accident during the filming...her chemistry wif eric is not too bad...but it's more like peers kinda relationship...b4 dat, she was in this live again or smthg...with that Uhm Tae Woong..at that time, they were also rumoured to be going out..but both came out to say that they're not...hjm treats him wif lotsa respect..& i think he treats her like a sister....

sorry guys..for the life of me, i can't seem to find that link of the KBS behind the scenes...swear i saw it in the Capital Scandal thread in soompi...

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg, I'm so happy to see you again

will be busy next time, so I left this some words to you.

yes, HJM was in All In

but she played the young Song Hye Gyo's character.

OMG, you must see how cute she was.

I have just finished her drama with Eric,too

it's so boring, I think

I watched that drama because of HJM, but I love romantic drama, and that drama is about so many politic problems.

and that drama with Uhm Tae woong, I think it's Ok to watch.

but so sadddddddd.

I like the storyline of the family problem, but it hasn't many romantic's scene between the two main characters.

thowysg

I think BTS of KBS award is in Jihwansarang website.

I have been busy,too

so I can't go and looking for it

sorry guys, I will come up with the link next time.

take care thowysg.