• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *sayuri*

+More new related to this drama posted at asianfanatic.net.....:D

*credit: francesca@asianfanatic.net

*source: BROASIA

Yoo Jin and Jo Hyun Jae have been cast as the main leads in "Three Dads, One Mom" to be aired on Wednesdays and Thursdays on KBS 2TV. Jae Hee and Shin Sung Rok will join the two in the series.

"Three Dads, One Mom" is scheduled to start airing on April 2nd and will be the story of a widow's love and raising a child.

The series is a romantic comedy about three men who donate sperm to a friend who was suffering from aspermia, and the wife who becomes pregnant but loses her husband in an accident.

Producing director Lee Jae Sang of "Dalja's Spring" and writer Jo Myun Joo of "The Vineyard Man" will be directing and writing the series.

Former S.E.S. member Yoo Jin (Eugene) will play single mom Na Young while Jo Hyun Jae, Jae Hee, and Shin Sung Rok are the three men who donate.

Jo Hyun Jae who is returning to the TV screen two years after "Ballad of Seodong" will play a comic role as a successful fund manager. Shin Sung Rok plays the role of an innocent detective who cannot even speak well in front of women while Jae Hee is a 'pretty boy' comic artist who likes girls but doesn't know true love.

The series will start filming on March 3rd.

Guest kdramafanusa

I hope you don't mind this suggestion Mandalaywith, maybe you can also add links in the first post to the casts' individual threads on soomp. Just a suggestion, I'm not sure if that's something people usually add to these threads.

Mandalaywith is so fast with updates & feedbacks we give her. =)

We can all help her out by posting cast individual soompi threads so that she doesn't have to look them up in the official thread.

Guest mandalaywith

Mandalaywith is so fast with updates & feedbacks we give her. =)

We can all help her out by posting cast individual soompi threads so that she doesn't have to look them up in the official thread.

'kdramafanusa'

Thanks you.

I'm Boy.Not gril :rolleyes:

Guest mandalaywith

+More new related to this drama posted at asianfanatic.net.....:D

Thanks New link.

Now i modify in Main Page.Good job.

you&me together update infornation^^

Guest *sayuri*

Thanks New link.

Now i modify in Main Page.Good job.

you&me together update infornation^^

+You are welcome mandalyawith..... if u need help on updating stuff when the drama on air..... I will happy help you by PM you the stuff .... what do you thinks??

BTW, Here is the official thread of all the actors and actress for this drama:

Eugene Kim

Jo Hyun Jae

Jae Hee

Shin Sung-Rok

Hey mandalaywith :) Wow, you're constantly keeping us soompiers updated.

The drama seems interesting enough. I'm pretty sure it isn't adapted from this or anything but this sort of reminds me a bit of the US movie "3 Men and a Little Lady." I'm just especially glad to see Shin Sung Rok and Jae Hee again.

Guest demon_wings

Whaaa!!! :w00t: I'm so happy and excited as well to this new drama.. :lol: I would able to see Eugene in a new drama again..

I've read on the first page that the filming would start on March 3, why that's Eugene's birthday.. :D

Guest mandalaywith

Whaaa!!! :w00t: I'm so happy and excited as well to this new drama.. :lol: I would able to see Eugene in a new drama again..

I've read on the first page that the filming would start on March 3, why that's Eugene's birthday.. :D

Hi

'demon_wings'

I hope March 3 Eugene's birthday in drama first shooting start is good lucky for Eugene's. :rolleyes:

weeehhh another series to look forward to.....................Eugene & Jo Hyun Jae :wub::w00t:

I like Eugene & Jo Hyun Jae is together come in this drama. :w00t:

so cannot wait drama.

Guest kdramafanusa

'kdramafanusa'

Thanks you.

I'm Boy.Not gril :rolleyes:

I'm sorry for assuming that.

Keep up the good work Mandalaywith. Thanks for updating the data in the TV Ratings thread too. :)

Guest mandalaywith

I'm sorry for assuming that.

Keep up the good work Mandalaywith. Thanks for updating the data in the TV Ratings thread too. :)

'kdramafanusa'

you welcome.

i will help you data in the TV Ratings thread . :rolleyes:

I'm SHOCK!!!

Jo Hyun Jae? R U Seriously? My GOSH!!!! He is my adorable hunny-bun. LOVE HIM SO MUCH...i was just talking bou't him the other day. Can't believe EUGENE and Jo HYUN JAE will lead that drama...i'm sure it will be a blast since i love the two of them as much as loving my ERIC and HWANHEE.

Hope to get an update pretty soon.

EUGENE & HYUN JAE FIGHTING ALL THE WAY!

Archived