[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

ripgal : thank you so much for the translation..... Da Hae is so sweet...she's gonna make me cry now..hehehe. They must all be really close. What she wrote to Kim Hae Sook and Jang Hyuk is especially sweet. When she mentioned JH she actually said oppa..which just makes her note to JH even more sweeter and personal. Aigooo just like Da Hae, I can't believe Robbers is really ending as well. Ohhh you better start thinking of what super heroine you want to be...hahaha.

hjkomo : love the super Heroines! You can definitely be Sailor Moon. Why didn't we think of that before? All of us could've just taken each member of the Sailor Moon team.

lilyrose : done! you are Rukia...hehehe. now we need to find something for ripgal...lol.

imogene_af : finally watched your Mv...wonderfully done! I love the whole One Minute angle. I agree with the title It's Not Goodbye...I know for all of us here we will always keep Robbers in our hearts.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imogene_af

But you forget, imogene_af, that if you choose to be the Pink Ranger, since you can't see who's really under the helmet,

you might just end up making out with.....

.....Man Doo instead.....

:lol:

Okay, gotcha.

lilyrose as Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach

ripgal ???

But I think he'd prefer making out with the Red Ranger! :lol:

lilyrose- I just think this drama deserves some more love, I am hoping to make another one soon... just waiting for it to end. Gawd, I hate typing that word.

o-cha- Thanks, you are too sweet, I also think when I made that video that it was for the fans too... kind of saying we're not saying goodbye to the drama. :tears:

LDH's gesture/novel was too sweet. :tears:

Bulhandang Super Heroines...

=

shirley as SUPER WOMAN

=

lol i never been a superhero before .~~ ..but pity today even if i have superpowers i dun think i can watch this esp ..-;; have something on which wont allow me near any PC

i think this is the esp 16 preview *

it doesnt seem to give you what the ending going to be like i think but .it seem at least my gangster ajushi receive a proposal from Soon Seom

달래는 망설이는 오준을 끌고 순섬의 카페로 들어간다.오준은 카페에 있던 사람들이 모두 언제 죽을 지 모르는 사람들이라고 하자 눈시울이 붉어진다.오준은 달래와 살며 하려고 했던 계획표를 들여다보며 실행하지 못할 것들을 하나씩 지워 나간다.한편 순대와 즐거운 시간을 보내며 잃어버린 자신을 찾은 진구는 달래를 찾아와 순대를 데리고 달래씨와 함께 행복하게 살고 싶다고 고백한다.한편 순섬은 호진에게 함께 살자며 청혼을 하고 달래는 오준의 혈압이 정상으로 돌아오자 기뻐하며 혼인신고를 하자고 말하는데

Oh, thank you very much for this dorama... I like it of lot ! :D I laugh and i cry, it's wonderful !

I like Lee Da Hae et Jang Hyuk.

I don't know Jang Hyuk and i think he's a great actor... I like their expressive eyes.... :rolleyes:

by some luck .my class suddenly was cancelled ..

Robber15.jpg

robber151.jpg

esp 15

it continued from the last esp .when dal rae hug him ..knowing what has happend .but even after those tearful confession by her ...Oh joon let himself out of her hug .,and walked off ...he turned the corner and disappeared .

well .before you curse at him for being such a cold hearted man ...he reappeared and walked steadily towards her and hug her . which i think is a declaration .that he too cant do without her .

they talked in the gym stadium ...he holding her close in her arms ..he speak so closely into her ears . i dun really catch what he was saying though ..but ...he seem to be preparing DR for the fate that awaits them ? ..

anyway ..

oh there was this scene abt mandoo and oh joon . i really do love how the writer give such details to the relationship between this two men ..even when it is not the main focus ..unexpectedly it touches me more ..Oh joon went to Man doo ;s house and found it to be empty and messy as if someone ransacked it . He went down to the street and saw that Mandoo was with his parents .. his father was furious and keep beating him ..while his mother was beside him trying to shield him .

and then mandoo saw OH joon was there and had saw what happen ..Hong Kyung In is really amazingly good in his role . his unmasked fear and shame .of him thinking that Oh joon might have heard too much ... . Mandoo's mother went up to oh joon er i think the mother thought he was her son "lover "? ....er soon she was beating OH joon . i meant in those omma way you know on the shoulders .and you can feel how much she loved her son and didnt want him to turned into what he has become . i wasnt sure if Oh joon really gets what she is saying ? but mandoo was worried about his mother beating oh joon . soon he run off ..Oh joon went after him

then there were some monlouge and him remembering how it was between him and Mandoo .

later he found mandoo drunk in those roadside eatry ...he piggy backed mandoo home ..actually mandoo was awake but Oh Joon didnt know ..

=

Dal Rae i think went to tell her mother in law about Oh joon and her intention to be with him . which make her mother in law went into such frenzy --;; she went literally mad , crying and screaming .KHS is really great with such scenes .you can feel her anguish .of seeing her most beloved daughter subjecting herself to a fate she can avoid .how many times must a woman witnessed ...her man dying .. but Dal Rae seem to be determined . .Mr gangster ahjushi was there to comfort soon seom .

but still she cant control her sorrow .of seeing Dal Rae walking the same path knowing Oh joon is dying .

=

then come another bittersweet scene ...oh joon went to his sister house with watermelon in hand .remember how his sister said she always get the melon ready in case he is home . since it is his favourite and she love cutting it up for her brother . So .when he was there .just right at the door ..oh joon's sister was being chased and beaten by her husband . she was running out of the house .in fright . .Oh Joon's water melon dropped to the floor and *broke * into pieces . He stopped his brother in law .. * er i think he might have murderous thoughts in his mind with that man daring to beat his sister again .

i think he was carrying a flowerpot or something .about to throw it at his brother in law .who was begging him to let him go . .the brother in law run off before Oh joon did the ultimate thing he might regret .

His sister was there by the side of the street .. that was a beautiful scene ..the two sibling...how can oh joon leave in peace if he knows his sister suffer from such abuse again . sigh ..

her sister still insisted he go into the house . .she picked up those broken pieces of melon ..sigh. it was such a sad scene . then inside the house .she was cutting those melon up . Oh joon just sit there silently ..but i think he did scold her sister for lettting such things happen ? ...her sister speak about something about their father ? visiting him or something. She was still working hard on those stuffed toys .

Later Oh joon actually covered his eyes by pulling his cap down . i know he must have cried .

===

oh. then about jin goo .ahhh he and soondae is really a pair that should be together lol .if there is a way ..can he be her godfather ? ...Dal rae seem to allow soondae a day with jin goo. btw .he left his job now .

old mr kim went back home to discover the house is in a mess ! IMAGINE THAT .JIN GOO 's house is in a mess! ! that will be like something near to a miracle happen . .his father was @@ ...paintings and crayons were everywhere . and he heard some sounds from above the stairs

soon dae was jumping up and down on jin goo's bed .and she even asked jin goo to join him .and that was the sight old mr kim saw ..his son having a fun time with this little kid .jumping up and down on the bed and ..he heard his son's laugher .. i think it must be such an unfamilar sound to him ..to hear his son laugh so heartily ..lol later the pair went down and Soon dae was doing the Tomatoe song dance ...which again she make jin goo joined her ..^

soon dae is really a kid that bring alot of changes to the adults around her . the next morning ..i think she slept over .lol she give old mr kim a hug ..which rendered him speechless ...i think he never guess a hug can feel so good and so sincere from a kid ..who doesnt need anything from him . Jin goo saw that .

=========================================================

oh joon at his sister house . there were police who came . er i cant recall what was it abt ? is it about him beating his brother in law ? ...anyway ..oh joon's vision blurred as he looked at them . i thought it was something about my screen --;; ..i guess he fainted later . becaue next they ended up in the hospital . .his sister by his side in the ward .

Mandoo was there too and he called dal rae and told her what happen . she rushed to the hospital .but i dun know i thought i saw oh joon walking out of the hospital

there was this scene when oh joon went back to the gym er i cant rem when this happen but i think his position had been replaced .

er...i cant really rem how it ends because i was distracted by some ghost .lol er .so..you all have to watch but i seem to have a faint idea that DR met with oh joon.

shirley : our superwoman to the rescue! hehehe. Thank you for the spoilers. It sounds like a great episode. Will I need TISSUE! TISSUE! again?

mandalaywith : Thank you for the caps. They are lovely.

canyayasis : SBS must be really testing your patience. How could they do that? Unless...many people are streaming at that time to watch Robbers. You know...I'm actually quite curious at the number of people in Korea that watch Robbers streaming. I know all the ratings (AGB Nielsen and TNS) do not capture the VOD and live streaming.

sono : I'm glad you are enjoying this drama. Like you I laugh and cry in almost every episode..hehehe.

canyayasis : SBS must be really testing your patience. How could they do that? Unless...many people are streaming at that time to watch Robbers. You know...I'm actually quite curious at the number of people in Korea that watch Robbers streaming. I know all the ratings (AGB Nielsen and TNS) do not capture the VOD and live streaming.

It MUST be true about the number of people streaming on computers -

i will have 4 windows open with live streaming from individual cities SBS stations all over Korea...

Perfect - MUCH better than KBS2 - (Hong Gil Dong)

and then about 5 minutes before ROBBERS - one by one they slow to buffering, buffering and POOF!

GONE!

It kicks me out!

I am downloading as we speak - i'm so thankful to mandalaywith and shirley and hjkomo -

I was going to give up watching HGD today for ROBBERS - but ROBBERS gave up on me...

lol tissues .maybe you all might need it since i think you all are more sensitive then me ^^ ...but i am especially touched whenever it comes to mandoo and oh joon scenes , oh joon and his sister .....his sister i think now knows abt his sickness ..

ohh there was another thing .jin goo went to see his exwife again ..er but she called out her husband to met him ..then she thank him and also congrat him .maybe on his new found life or something .... OHHH another thing when he was clearing up his office ..he picked up that note that he wrote in esp 1 or 2 ? about Dal rae ...

lol see her hairclip ..it is pucca!

Robber152.jpg

HGD158.jpg

from DC

but strange i think in the preview .something happen to jin goo , he was throwing things aound .?

i think this is the esp 16 preview *

it doesnt seem to give you what the ending going to be like i think but .it seem at least my gangster ajushi receive a proposal from Soon Seom

달래는 망설이는 오준을 끌고 순섬의 카페로 들어간다.오준은 카페에 있던 사람들이 모두 언제 죽을 지 모르는 사람들이라고 하자 눈시울이 붉어진다.오준은 달래와 살며 하려고 했던 계획표를 들여다보며 실행하지 못할 것들을 하나씩 지워 나간다.한편 순대와 즐거운 시간을 보내며 잃어버린 자신을 찾은 진구는 달래를 찾아와 순대를 데리고 달래씨와 함께 행복하게 살고 싶다고 고백한다.한편 순섬은 호진에게 함께 살자며 청혼을 하고 달래는 오준의 혈압이 정상으로 돌아오자 기뻐하며 혼인신고를 하자고 말하는데

This is what I can translate...not sure if this is correct though..hehehe

Dal Rae hesitated and pulled Oh Joon into Soon Seom’s café. Oh Joon, with his eyes tearing up, admitted to everybody at the café that he does not know when he would die. Oh Joon wants to live with Dal Rae but realizes that he can’t erase the fact and left the café. Meanwhile after having a great time with Soon Dae, Jin Goo went to look for Dal Rae to confess to her that he wants to live a happy life together with Dal Rae and Soon Dae. At the same time, Soon Seom proposed to Ho Jin that they should live together. Dal Rae was happy that Oh Joon’s blood pressure (??) is returning to normal (and then I’m not sure what the rest is…I think something about looking for a place to talk?)

shirley : I'm guessing Jin Goo throwing things around is because of Dal rae's rejection.

Omonaaaa....that pucca hairclip is so cute...

Guest mandalaywith

as always.....

thank you mandalaywith!! :rolleyes:

'canyayasis'

you welcome.

Today my house in Tv by watch Robbers.

support to rating.he he. :P

now i will watch New heart.

Guest alcyone

thanks for the spoiler....^^ but it doesn't seem to be heading in a good way... =___=;; i'm still considering whether or not to download ep 15-16

sigh sigh sigh....(have no idea how many times i have to sigh....it's just that....kinda draggy....)

well..on a good side, it's the first korean melodrama which attracted my bf to watch for i dunno what reason....

and btw...i was thinking that instead of beind dead, maybe they gonna make Oh Joon

blind

? how would u guys feel about that????

and yeah....Lee Dae Hee is such a wonderful actress....i loved her in My Girl (not really liking Hello Miss..), but she did spectacular job in this drama...

and as for Jang Hyuk...:wub: i've loved him since The Successful Story of Bright Girl......:wub:

Archived