[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest redmoon123

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I read this manga a while back. Mokomichi and Hiro in a dorama together!! <3<3<3 Must watch this! Cheeeers to another manga-based drama! I love them!!!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow. i'm an Aibu Saki fan actually. so pretty happy to hear she's doing another drama. (i know there's quite a lot who questions her acting. :()

anyhoo, ive heard of the manga before but the story didnt interest me much. i guess i'm gonna try this one just cause of Saki and Hayami.

Guest aznprincess

OMG!! Hayami Mokomichi and Hiro is in it!?!?! *spazz* 2 of my favorites J actors, though I'm not that fond of the actress. If my memory is correct, she was one of the actresses in the show Gambatte Ikimasshoi and Ushi Ni Negai Wo: Love and farm and I happened to dislike the two drama so....But I'm sure Mokomichi and Hiro will make up for it plus Absolute Boyfriend is one of my favorite manga too....gahhh I can't wait TT__TT *tear of happiness*

Ps: Maya Miki is also in there...I'm so glad..she's one fine actress.

Guest rainie_teukie

HOMG~ askdjalskdslkfsklfjlskadfjlsdf

this is one of my favorite manga~

kdksdfkdsfjklsdf

I shall await for its airing... gah... hayami~ <3 *dies*

Guest biteme_lestat

Waaahhh!!!! I couldn't believe this piece of news first!!! it's too good to be true! but deym!!!! I soooo loved the manga and loved those two male characters soooo much!!!! i'm happy that they cast two very hot guys for Night and Soshi! although I was imagining Night Tenjou differently from Moko...but deym, he's hot anyways so I don't mind!

I can't wait for April!!!!! :D

Guest DumboEphant

OMGOMGOMG. I must be super slow but ahhhh! I love this comic! I cried at the ending. It was so sad. This drama is a must watch!

Archived