Part1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8MSDE0TD

Part2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UF19VTA5

Part3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OP3M0REK

1.5 gb Robber Ep11 Manila

Part1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X8W0XPB8

Part2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WOPVCJ9D

Part3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X20GBNGK

thanks to jtranla, taken HD Corea

Will upload resync subs soon. Just back from hols and thanks to Peula for helping upload ental version while I am gone!!

thanks annchong for upload

Guest imogene_af

^

So far, it's both funny and sad. It's an odd mix of a genre but they pull it off nicely.

Jang Hyuk had a baby boy!! Congrats!!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/02/jang-hyu...-year/#comments

Now, Oh Joon and Dal Rae need to make a baby sibling for Soon Dae. So what if

he's dying

? He could just as easily die in a car accident. Just live every day like it's your last and be together!

Hooraaay congratulations!

I still maintain that OJ and DR should make babiez, stat. Because that would be one cute baby. Two good looking people!!!

Guest snowprincess

just finished watching episode 8 and it is intense. ive been going back to previous posts and kudos to imogene_af! really liked your summaries and comments. its like i was reading my thoughts out loud only more coherent and nicely worded.

Guest babymarzy07

oohhhh just finished with ep8 with subs too. that dl was soooo slow its driving me bonkers. i just realized most of the stuff you guys were talking about... lol. ahhhh... now i see new prespective. im begining to adore SoonDae more recently. i used to be annoyed sometimes but now i think i just look past it. hhhmmm... i never expected that sudden change in Jingoo too. has it been cleared up that his wife has already moved on with someone else? or did i miss that? question, what cb do u guys dl from? its so hard to dl lately. it stops like halfway at 0% and it doesnt wanna move. argh. and with 3 dramas im keeping up with such a pain.

Guest imogene_af

oohhhh just finished with ep8 with subs too. that dl was soooo slow its driving me bonkers. i just realized most of the stuff you guys were talking about... lol. ahhhh... now i see new prespective. im begining to adore SoonDae more recently. i used to be annoyed sometimes but now i think i just look past it. hhhmmm... i never expected that sudden change in Jingoo too. has it been cleared up that his wife has already moved on with someone else? or did i miss that? question, what cb do u guys dl from? its so hard to dl lately. it stops like halfway at 0% and it doesnt wanna move. argh. and with 3 dramas im keeping up with such a pain.

It's all speculation up to this point if his wife moved on, but his face when he saw she was preggers kind of gave it away. I am really rooting for them to get back together that scene was so touching.

Thanks snowprincess. :)

Guest Jill4675

Alright, Ladies...JG and OJ "posturing" at the gym. PART 3.

** WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH.

NOT INTENDED FOR THOSE WITH PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS

SUCH AS HEART DISEASE, PREGNANCY, AND GENERAL AVERSION TO HOT-HOT-HOT MEN.

POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE...

INTENSE SWOONING, FANGIRLY SCREAMING, GIDDY SQUEALING,

HEART POUNDINGLY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE (THOUGH NOT ENOUGH TO CAUSE AN ANEURISM),

ACTUAL OR NEAR FAINTING, AND EXTREME JEALOUSY IN HUSBANDS, BOYFRIENDS, AND SIGNIFICANT OTHERS.

* PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK *

FOLLOW UP WITH A REMEDY OF WINE (ONLY THE GOOD STUFF), PATRON TEQUILA, OR SAPPORO BEER -

CHOOSE YOUR POISON, OR TRY ALL OF THE ABOVE.

OMG, G A S P, hjkomo...those screen caps are to die for...and your comments are priceless (and spot on!).... I am seriously DOA.

B)

The preview of Ep 12 is already out..but I can't access it atm..

But I read that

OJ will push DR away for sure..after the discovery of his brain tumor. Aiks.. We were wishing for it not to turn out that way..but I guess it's the only logical way to deal with it.

:crazy:

Robbers Good Morning Interview - w/ Chi Subs

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=322355729

credits: baidu

hjkomo : thank you!!!! hahaha..I'm at the office right now..constantly looking behind my shoulders to make sure no one drops by when I scroll to look @ shirtless Oh Joon..hahaha. Thanks a bunch for the dialogues...you know I always enjoy it.

ripgal : yipeeeee! 3 Robbers episodes in 1 week. Can we handle it? OF COURSE!

annchong, cocorust: thanks for the links!

This week end, I have seen again the firsts épisodes of robbers. And i have noticed something that i haven't before. And something had given me hope.

Grand Father does'nt stop to say to min ju that Jin dal rae saves a life every five years. Although it's a joke in the beginning, we could hope that is a prophecy for oh joon's tumor!

I go in search of the preview - but my reaction is NOOOOOO!

don't push her away - way? Way? WAY????

Why is running away everyone's answer for everything in these dramas?

Hong Gil Dong ran away from YiNok...

In Jung ran away Yong Gi in Bad Love -

Oh Joon don't run away - and if he does - will there be anything that can be salvaged with JinGoo -

i'm think JinGoo has crossed the line with DalRae for ever to come back to him....

but ManDu will be ecstatic, won't he?

and kahina - that's a great thing to remember -

DalRae told JinGoo that he should saves someone's life every 5 years! GOOD memory!

Saw the preview for ep. 12

Here goes - it is INTENSE -

sequence of events in preview -

ALL the gangsters and money lenders are at the gym - MOST of them holding sticks and bats -

Brawl ensues - and everybody is beating up everybody

Oh Joon gets bloodied badly -

We see him talking to HIS main money lender - they verbally quarrel - Oh Joon does

another "jump over the rope" - type of one on one fight w/his money lender

Oh Joon with a doctor - this time a male doctor -

Oh Joon's voice is small as he asks questions..

CUT TO:

JinGoo SCREAMING AT HIS FATHER - (I mean really screaming)

and whatever it's about - his dad says NO. (ahimnida!)

CUT TO:

Oh Joons delirious in the hospital with JinGoo standing over him -

Oh Joon is mumbly and JinGoo hears what he's saying and leaves - to help OJ

(I think Jingoo is going to help Oh Joon)

CUT TO:

Oh Joon lying on the ground, crumpled, almost unconscious outside DalRae's gate, mumbling...

(no one comes or is at home)

CUT TO:

Oh Joon in the gym - it's EMPTY - all equipment is gone -

he's walking out of the gym with 2 boxes and DalRae is chasing him and

screaming at him

DON'T GO! DON'T GO!

and he yells something back at her to the effect that

"IT"S OVER !"

DalRae looks so devasted -

Guest lilyrose

Can I handle 3 epis in one week?

Oh just wear a helmet Oh Joon! It's just an aneurysym! Dang blood vessel.

Okay, imogene_af' and hjkomo, you two need to stop making me burst out laughing. It's embarrassing at work. On the other hand, please don't stop.

ripgal Posted Today, 10:04 AM

But I read that OJ will push DR away for sure..after the discovery of his brain tumor. Aiks.. We were wishing for it not to turn out that way..but I guess it's the only logical way to deal with it.

Thank you for the update, ripgal. I am just reading spoilers left and right at this point, and

I am really disappointed by the turn of events in this show. It started out so well and now it is turning into every k-drama featuring life-threatening illnesses. How could it start so promisingly and just fall so flat on its face? I think I will stick with it, but considering how much time it takes to download these episodes, I am tempted to just read the reviews posted instead of watching anymore. Really, this is disappointing. If I had a life-threatening illness (God forbid), I would want to spend every second of my life with the person I love. In the case of OhJoon, knowing how DR is terrified of being left suddenly, OhJoon should ease her into his impending death, allow her to be a part of his last days, so that his passing is not the same as her husband's.

Archived