[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

lilyrose, I have checked out the Jang Hyuk thread filled with heart-attack inducing shots of JH in various states of undress. :blink::phew::sweatingbullets:

*quickly changes IE window whenever hubby walks in room* :ph34r: :blush:

Here's the beautiful last scene of Ep. 10.

Dal Rae and Oh Joon at police station:

DR: I was childish. I shouldn't have said those things. You wanted to be free of your past, and I shouldn't have made you turn back to it to seek forgiveness.

But you did well, Oh Joon sshi. You had courage. You were cool/fine-looking. The result and you, who are held/detained here, are cool.

It doesn't matter to me the bad things you did in your past.

Oh Joon sshi, because of this, will we not be able to see each other for a while?

If that happens, when we are able to meet again, do you want to..with me...a widow and a single man...it may be shameless, but...if you approve, I...with you, me, and Soon Dae...eat meals together everyday, wash dishes and put them away together, and take those dishes out at the next meal to put food in them.....

I want to live like that.

Don't cry, I just proposed, so aren't you supposed to give me an answer?

OJ: I was afraid. I was really afraid that you wouldn't believe me.

Dal Rae sshi...Dal Rae sshi, do you...do you want to m-marry me?

DR: They're earrings. Since I've already received a ring once before, it would be nice to receive earrings this time.

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imogene_af

Here's the beautiful last scene of Ep. 10.

Dal Rae and Oh Joon at police station:

DR: I was childish. I shouldn't have said those things. You wanted to be free of your past, and I shouldn't have made you turn back to it to seek forgiveness.

But you did well, Oh Joon sshi. You had courage. You were cool/fine-looking. The result and you, who are held/detained here, are cool.

It doesn't matter to me the bad things you did in your past.

Oh Joon sshi, because of this, will we not be able to see each other for a while?

If that happens, when we are able to meet again, do you want to..with me...a widow and a single man...it may be shameless, but...if you approve, I...with you, me, and Soon Dae...eat meals together everyday, wash dishes and put them away together, and take those dishes out at the next meal to put food in them.....

I want to live like that.

Don't cry, I just proposed, so aren't you supposed to give me an answer?

OJ: I was afraid. I was really afraid that you wouldn't believe me.

Dal Rae sshi...Dal Rae sshi, do you...do you want to m-marry me?

DR: They're earrings. Since I've already received a ring once before, it would be nice to receive earrings this time.

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

:tears: Thanks for the translation that got me all choked up all over again.

Ohgawd, just get married and have babiez, plz! BE A HAPPY COUPLE! they deserve it!

and to make me feel better. *runs to Jang Hyuk thread*

5 hours to go and the SBS streaming is so bad on 3 different SBS stations.

Of course, KBS2 for Hong Gil Dong is even worse -

It's going to be tough watching in a few hours.... sigh....

But I will do my best to give a synopsis.

======================================

i've got NOTHING!! all 3 networks are blank! SORRY GUYS!

esp 11

Dal rae went to the boxing gym and informed the members of the absence of Oh joon . i dun know if she told them the real reason .anyway but should be informing there wont be any more classess for the time being ??? ..the women does adored their teacher though ..i think they should be back for their classes if the teacher returns

so Dal rae was busy helping Oh joon keep the gym in good order .cleaning it up and stuff . During one of her cleaning up . er i dun know if she accidentially pressed on the radio or something ..but it was a taped message .from Oh joon . lol his voice suddenly appeared from somewhere .and Dal rae thought she was dreaming EVEN i too thought where is that voice coming from ..he seemed to be testing testing .anyway soon she realised it was from the speaker ....

it was during one of those days he was at the gym .as if he is recording down what he feels about her .speaking .the first time they meet and how ..she maked him laughed so much..when she just asked him to write her name for the best employee nomination ..and etc .of those times he meet her ..and stuff .

oh, then Jin goo came by to the gym too.! and saw dal rae working hard there . er i think he cant really accept why Dal rae is still with Oh joon even when knowing what kind of person he is ..he was more caught by surprise when dal rae told him they are to be married ..Jin goo was like WHAT DID YOU SAY ! ...he still wasnt really defeated but no matter how he tried to debate on ...Dal Rae holds firm to her choice ..and i think Jin goo starting to annoy her with his views of Oh joon..

Mandoo went to looked for that woman who gave the car to Oh joon .i think he trying to ask the woman to help Oh joon's case .but wasnt too successful ...er just then Dal Rae came by ....she was really quite friendly with Mandoo just he still try to keep a distance somewhat .and even run off to catah the bus ...before speaking too much with her .

Mr Gangster Ahjushi~~ ohhhh he was not contactable or something and never even appeared at the cafe .which maked mother in law abit worried but ..she doesnt want to express her concern openly lol but when the door opened ..you know she had thought it was him .but alas it wasnt ...it was Dal Rae

the cafe still doesnt have any customers .but there was this couple who came in .and mother in law started to sing on the paino again...aw KHS has a lovely voice doesnt she .lol she used to sing in one drama i watched ..and her voice was so good for those oldies kind of songs .this one seem so mellow .and soothing ...

soon there seem to have a couple of customers ..! so i suppose business has hope ?

er okay i am not sureee how did Oh joon get out but .he did appeared before Dal rae ! .is he suppose to be able to walk free ? ah they bring Soon dae out for a sort of " family outing " they even cooked and eat as a familty at home . soon dae is just so thrilled to see her ahjushi again ..well she doesnt know yet he going to be her new father i think ? ..

lol er dal rae was getting Oh joon to write something .after the dinner ..it has something to do with top 10 list ? and the first one has to do with his sister .which at first oh joon seem hestiate about it ? ....well after they parted ....oh joon did another happy dance outside the alley ..he like to use this to make her laugh!

oh but this time .jin goo was there at the corner and he appeared before oh joon .they went back to his gym!

OHHHHHHHHHHH THIS SCENE U CAN SEE HOW

Jang hyuck can do ONE FINGER PUSH UP! of course , the major topic of discussion between the two men is KIM DAL RAE ..which comes up really constantly ! as if Oh joon is making a HUGE point that KIM DAL RAE is the woman for him and Jin goo doesnt really have any rights to stop or whatever ! ..so what if he is a fund manager and etc .....then Oh joon started to demonstrate his strenght .aka PHYSICAL strenght ! i nearly thought he wanted to fight jin goo in the ring which is totally unfair ..--;;; but he was just showing what he can do .take off his shirt ...AND It is really ..@@ ..he reallly can do one finger push up --;;..

okay after that encounter .jin goo was really depressed that he ended up drinking and his staff had to get him back ..on the way .he was still drunk and fighting like a boxer --;;;

he was brought home .and his father attended to his drunk son . i think he never saw his son in such stage .which make him decided to do something .

ah back to mother in law and ahjushi . finallly he appeared at the cafe . but he gives her the cold shoulder!! ..imagine ! .this time mother in law was like ...surprised at his lack of respond to her .and all of a sudden he turned and said something to her .which totally shocked her .--;; i dun know what it was .was it something very frank about his love or something ..after his speech .he walked right out without turning back ! haha and she just keep saying OMO OMO OMO X 1000 times

and ...lol it was actually all a plan ...dal rae and oh joon was waiting outside for him ! .ahjushi heaved a sign of relief ..he wasnt used to being so cold towards her ^^ ..

however , the pair had another impossible mission to be accomplished ..er they are going to tell mother in law about oh joon. think that was the plan of telling her everything

her hand were shaking when she heard the story with both oh joon and dal rae before her ..--;; she exploded .--;;..and stormed out .....which Oh joon followed her out and start calling her ...and his call soon turned to omma ..and she stopped in her tracks . she turned and speak to him ..but in such emotional tone --;; ....oh joon does beg for her understanding .

and later .you see him kneel infront of their house gate ...waiting for her approval i suppose -;; .soon dae even come out .to see ahjushi .and sooth his heart ^^ ...inside .there was strong objection from mother in law . she really doesnt want to see dal rae be with such a person . and dal rae was crying ..

oh joon did went in the house and faced mother in law ...but still i think she doesnt seem to have changed her mind ? i dun know it seem ..like so but there was another scene i dun know ..as if .she finally asked dal rae Do you really like him so much ?! ....to which of course the anwser is obvious .

==

next .there was this scene .of oh joon with a gang of mafia ..you know how they all like to met in the japanese resturant with ..layers of door ! .exactly same setting and in walk Old Mr kim ! ..lol i told you all before he should be the hyung nim! the BIG BOSS behind the money lending business . Mr hulk was part of his organsiation .. Oh joon was asked to be there . i dun think he recognised Mr Kim even when that time Dal rae was running from this old guy !

er i think mr kim was trying to ask ..oh joon to give up dal rae .....for his son's sake ? ...at first the mention of dal rae name does puzzled oh joon how does mr kim know of her ? ...and later jin goo name came up ER ....so i think he get the story ..but he was quite brave ...i dun think he backed down

there was something oh joon said that maked mr kim raise his walking stick to hit him er i dun know if it strike him though !but as mr kim walked out ....oh joon nearly fall when he tried to stand up .i dun know from the shock of how a mafia boss is involved or from that blow ?

i was abit distracted .so i dun know how he got to the hospital or did the doctor called him ? because he went to the hospital and the lady doctor who was also his victim before called out to him .

remembered the one he tried to avioid before in the first few esp when he ended up in hospital carrying dal rae and he suffered from nose bleed himself .

so..he was kneeling down and asking for the doctor forgiveness for his past sins ...she doesnt seem really interested to hear that or rather she has more important issues ..

she showed him the Xrays . er i think should be his right ...cant be dal rae .! again the dilemna of whether if i hear correctly ..because i think i heard a tumour in his brain ..*it looked like the brain ...and she was speaking very seriously and said he need operation .but all oh joon did was stared at the xrays .as if he does really register yet what she was saying ? she raised her voice ..as if telling to get him to face what she was saying to him

and that was the end .

no preview

two things

Old Mr Kim ..lol he really is the BIG BOSS .aka the HYUNGNiM ! THE REAL ONE

and

2. er ..if i am not wrong .. i think Kwon Oh joon has ...tumour in his brain --;; that lady doctor told him

The real Hyungnim! LOL!! :lol:

Holy, crap #%@#@^^@@@^#$&&^%#!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They better come up with something anti-kdrama-cliche or I will seriously kill someone!!!

Thanks again, shirley! I'm glad it streamed for one of you.

canyayasis, have some wine to ease your suffering. ;)

The real Hyungnim! LOL!! :lol:

Holy, crap #%@#@^^@@@^#$&&^%#!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They better come up with something anti-kdrama-cliche or I will seriously kill someone!!!

Thanks again, shirley! I'm glad it streamed for one of you.

canyayasis, have some wine to ease your suffering. ;)

i think she was telling him

he need operation .. i should hope i am right which means there is still hope ? ..otherwise from the way she is screaming at him ..er it really seem he still didnt register how serious it is .

i guess she has his results because ...that time he was at the hospital ..but run off suddenly

yup....mr old kim hahah ..he is THE BOSS .

i need to do something first ...wait a while before i fin the summary.

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

i think she was telling him

he need operation .. i should hope i am right which means there is still hope ? ..otherwise from the way she is screaming at him ..er it really seem he still didnt register how serious it is .

i guess she has his results because ...that time he was at the hospital ..but run off suddenly

yup....mr old kim hahah ..he is THE BOSS .

i need to do something first ...wait a while before i fin the summary.

16 episodes total right?... yeah since we're only at ep.11... I wouldn't be surprised if it was a tragic ending... with his "need for surgery".... aigoo, and what if he can't cuz of money issues =(

Guest imogene_af

Don't want to read spoilers but thank you Shirley! It will help me later on...

Good Lawd, even though I am not reading spoilers I just knowwwww what will be revealed. It's the looming doom! GAH!GAH!

canyayasis, this may help ease your suffering...

JG and DR's dialogue:

From Episode 9:

DR's picks up letters blocking her car and is about to leave. JG drives up.

JG: How can you have your phone turned off for several days at a time. Is it your hobby to make a person worry? Get in.

DR: I'm busy. I have work to do. If there's something you want to tell me, just say it here.

JG: Get in. I'll drive you.

In JG's car:

JG: Were you sick?

DR: No.

JG: You look sick.

DR: I'm fine.

JG: Kwon Oh Joon...that person...

DR: It's over. He deceived me, just like you said. He's a ??, ... con-artist, and a liar. He's a person that I absolutely can't forgive. He's ... bad ..., therefore, it's over. Please don't talk about this matter again.

JG: I understand. Oh...please don't lean against that. It will leave a mark...IS... what I would say to other people... You can lean against it.

DR: That's okay.

JG: Please lean against it. You looked tired.

DR: I don't want to because ??, but since my head aches so much, I'll just lean on it for a moment.

JG: We're here. Go ahead. I'll wait.

DR: Aren't you busy?

JG: I am busy.

DR: Don't wait, you should just go. I don't know how long this will take.

JG: See to your business and come back out in 30 minutes, since I'm busy...IS...what I say to other people, but you should see to your entire business. I will wait.

JG drops DR off at home. He opens the car door for her:

DR: I'm grateful, but why did you come today? Wasn't there something you wanted to tell me?

JG: I came because I thought seeing for myself would be better than worrying on my own.

As I came and saw you, I thought spending a little time with you would be good.

Since I was with you a little, I will be going now.

When I'm w-w-with you, it's g-g-good (i.e. I l-l-like it).

Being with me, do y-y-you l-l-like...?

IWILLBEGOINGN-NOW!! He scurries off.

The scene where JG shows up at DR's house with the flowers.

....Are you dumb? I don't like dumb women...IS...what I say to other people... It's okay if you're dumb, Dal Rae sshi.

OJ give DR the letter and leaves. JG stops DR from running after him.

JG: Isn't it over with that man?

DR: He may have been bad to me, but he did nothing wrong to you. You have no reason to talk that way to him. You don't know that man. You know nothing about him!

JG: Why are you getting mad at me? Do I look ridiculous to you?

DR: He's a pitiable person. He had no one in his life to help him. You could have been like him, too. It's possible for people who aren't like you - you, who have never lacked anything - to live in the shadows. If you had lived with no warmth in your home, then you could have turned out like him, too.

JG: Who said that I lived with nothing ever lacking? WHO SAID THAT I LIVED IN A WARM HOUSE?!?!

Fom Episode 10:

JG calls DR later that night after watching OJ drop her off at home and dance to make her laugh:

DR: Hello? Kim Jin Goo sshi, it's Dal Rae. What is it?

JG: I'm in front of your house. Come out...I mean...w-will you please come out?

JG and DR at a cafe:

JG: When you first met me, you asked me how I dated, married, and divorced. How did I do those things?

DR: I remember saying that.

JG: She liked me first. When I was studying in the library, she would take my book. If I was listening to a lecture, she would come into our lecture hall even though it wasn't hers and sit behind me and poke my back with a pen. Since there was only her, a woman who wanted to marry me, I married her. There was nothing that I did. This time, I thought that I had to do everything. By doing everything, I did a background check(??) on that person, Kwon Oh Joon.

DR: What did you say?

JG: Don't get angry. Hear me out. If you get mad because of my clumsiness, I won't know how to manage/cope. So, please listen until the end. My father has men under him who can find out anything in the world. (This must be the gangster ties) An envelope arrived, but I left it in my office drawer. I didn't read it because I thought about Soon Dae. Our relationship has barely gotten better, and I was afraid that she would blame me, if she found out about this. But seeing you with that person today, many thoughts occurred to me as to whether I should or shouldn't open that envelope. I don't want to open that envelope.

DR: Jin Goo sshi...

JG: I think there's a reason you like that person, even though my commonsense can't understand why you like him. Even so, give me an official chance. Don't tell me to go or tell me you don't like me. You taught me how to eat lettuce wraps, apologize, and get along with a child. You haven't taught me how to deal with rejection. I don't wish to learn that.

DR: Jin Goo sshi, I...

JG: Dal Rae sshi, please...

DR: Please, what?

JG: I can do it, too. At most, if it's him not me because of that, I can do it 10 times or 100 times. I've done the "airplane" and kissed a child and even hugged a child. There's nothing I can't do.

He looks around and then starts to dance. :w00t:

I saw everything. In the alley, I saw it all. Anyone can dance that much. It's only because I haven't done it before. It'll all work (be done). I can do it all.

(The first time I watched this, I laughed so hard that I almost peed in my pants! He does it with such a serious face. Hahaha!! I'm surprised the whole crew didn't burst out laughing. Is there a BTS clip for this scene? I wonder how many takes they had to do. Kim Jung Tae - you're incredible!)

JG in front of DR's house holding a turtle:

Soon Dae: It's ahjussi!

DR: Why are you here? (literally: How did you come here?)

JG: I came in my car. (LOL!)

SD: It's a turtle!

JG: It's a present.

SD: Two turtles.

JG: Yeah, two of them. I thought just one might be lonely.

Before, I was supposed to show her turtles, but I didn't do it properly.

DR: Soon Dae, say thank you to Ahjussi.

SD: Thank you for the turtles!

DR: SD, you go in first. Mommy's going to talk to Ahjussi for a moment and then go in.

SD: Okay.

DR: Jin Goo sshi, I think I ought to tell you...I'm grateful for what you're doing for Soon Dae, but what you're doing is a little burdensome...

JG: I don't want to.

DR: Huh?

JG: I don't want your refusal. And this is a matter between Soon Dae and me.

DR: Jin Goo sshi.

JG: Soon Dae and I are close. Soon Dae is my first friend. Are you against me being friends with your daughter?

DR: I will tell you, Jin Goo sshi...I...(phone rings)..just a moment.

Hello?

Voice: Is this Jin Dal Rae?

DR: Yes, it is.

Voice: This is the Kangnam police station. Do you know Kwon Oh Joon well?

DR: Huh?

Voice: Kwon Oh Joon is here on fraud and blackmail charges...Will you come to the police station?

JG: What is it? Dal Rae sshi...

Don't want to read spoilers but thank you Shirley! It will help me later on...

Good Lawd, even though I am not reading spoilers I just knowwwww what will be revealed. It's the looming doom! GAH!GAH!

you are welcome ! lol even if you dun read them ^^ ..

will there be esp 12 tomorrow .anyway i dun know if i can watch .

tomorrow is first day of new year so kinda of busy day ^^

okay have to go :)

OMO, the spoiler..

Well at least I've already speculated that something of this sort would happen.. but still, it's not feeling good...really...:tears:

p/s: Happy Lunar/ Chinese New Year to all of those who are celebrating! I'm also gonna be off in a sec to prepare for Reunion Dinner..hehehe..^_^

OHHHHHHHHHHH THIS SCENE U CAN SEE HOW

Jang hyuck can do ONE FINGER PUSH UP! of course , the major topic of discussion between the two men is KIM DAL RAE ..which comes up really constantly ! as if Oh joon is making a HUGE point that KIM DAL RAE is the woman for him and Jin goo doesnt really have any rights to stop or whatever ! ..so what if he is a fund manager and etc .....then Oh joon started to demonstrate his strenght .aka PHYSICAL strenght ! i nearly thought he wanted to fight jin goo in the ring which is totally unfair ..--;;; but he was just showing what he can do .take off his shirt ...AND It is really ..@@ ..he reallly can do one finger push up --;;..

O.O *drooling* Can't wait to see this!!! :ph34r:

No episode tomorrow - we pick up next Wednesday with Ep. 12

Thanks to all for the spoilers and especially to hjkomo for the dialogue -

and to shirley for the storyline for ep. 11 - i can finally breath again because of you two!

it was sooo strange - no ROBBERS today and a perfect stream from KBS2 for Hong Gil Dong.

it's never happened before -

Guest imogene_af

:lol: I read them when I do have the video already. It's VERY helpful.

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone in this thread!!! Yiiipeee. Red Wine!

No episode tomorrow - we pick up next Wednesday with Ep. 12

it was sooo strange - no ROBBERS today and a perfect stream from KBS2 for Hong Gil Dong.

it's never happened before -

Usually the chinese fans always stream using TVants/SBS and subsequently post their comments @ baidu.. but today no signs of them streaming as well as posting. But it could be they're off to their reunion dinner..

shirley : thank you!!! Omg...just reading your summary makes me go pitter-patter....expecially over the 'push-up scene'..hahaha. But seriusly though it sounds like there were a lot of things going on in eps 11.

hjkomo : thanks for the dialogue translation dearie... reading the OJ-DR eps 10 dialogue..makes me want to rewatch and cry (out of happiness) again.

ripgal : I enjoy your thoughts on episode 10. Now you finally get why we were gushing so much over it... I think that episode is now my favorite...and the last scene with Oh Joon and Dal Rae...oh my gosh... sooooooooo beautiful.....

Happy Lunar New Year to everybody here~!

Archived