Cute/sweet Text Messages/voicemails You've Recieved?

Guest calvinENG.fc3s

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cookie.monster

"Babyboo! Cover your ears and close your eyes and think of me!

Maybe then you won't be that afraid of lightning and thunder anymore!" :lol:

Myeah. Me no likey lightning/thunder :sweatingbullets:

Guest Mr.Saturday

him: u still sad

me: a little

me: why?

him: cause i worrie bout u lol

me: lol really

him: yea

me: aw how cute

me: 8-)

him: yea

me: yea what

him: how cuter

:tears: we're not together anymore..

It's okay, you both sounded like preschoolers anyways. 'lol', 'how cuter', 'worrie', 'u', and etc.

me and my boyfriend were almost going to break up and i sent him a text giving reasons why i absolutely refused to leave him and then he wrote :

"(my name) been with a stupid guy like me is pointless i have to always make you cry.. (my name) why don't we go out tomorrow and i can prove to you that your the girl of my life call me after you read this i'm gonna wait for your call i love you babe forever <3 we're soulmates."

^ i was soooooo happyy<3 XD

Guest Mr.Saturday

i love you babe forever <3 we're soulmates.

I don't believe in the soulmates, when the girls bring it up, because it feels like it's so made up.

If there is such a thing, then people are going to be or should be born from different parents and raised together.

For example, going out for 11 to 15 years or so and getting married and still staying happy.

Guest x3virgie

I'm sooooo JEALOUS!!. lol.

My boyfriend is NON-ROMANTIC. But he's sent a few heart-stoping texts to me. I just cant remember them.

haha mine too. the only really cute text i ever got was,

"if you really did go to massachusetts and i stayed in california, i'd live on the far end of the campus so i could be closest to you. i'd even walk all the way to meet you."

Mr. Saturday is so negative on this thread aha

um, i dont remember mines.

too much =D

besides, i liked all the texts he's sent me before :DDD

Guest yunax21

i always love morning texts~ or if he leaves me voicemails late at night when i'm sleeping.. :)

my ex sent me a text that had lyrics to the song "earth angel". i thought that was really cute ^_^

Guest dlsgp_ckdalsx3

"lets break up" ... lol jp

"just wanted to say good morning!, start your day off with a smile, and remember that someones praying for you" :] it was nice

Guest cathyy_

"Rawrr. I took your scarf to camp with me."

for some reason i found that so cute

i started like rolling around and squeeling

BAHAHAHA XD

Guest o__xmonii

i dont remember :( haha some of these are sooooo cute!

one i remember that i liked:"

after talking on msn for a bit i signed off

then i got a textttt

"i cant help it sometimes"

me: "what?"

"thinking abt u"

"HAHAHA YEA . OK .sure"

"k fine be a clueless richard simmons"

-_______- besides the ending arugment that started again >_> it was pretty nice.. too bad the situation isnt any better now -_-

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

Me: So, you're implying you're going to call me Merlin AND Marill?

Him: ...hmmm.. a clownfish and a water pokemon. why not?

Me: LOL.. Nemo's dad's name is MARLIN!

Him: ....but Asian people can't pronounce Marlin.. so it comes out as Merlin.

Apparently.. I'm a clownfish now. T____T~

Guest -jaimeebaby-

aww these texts are uber cute!!!C:<3

wells we were in a fight..and he texted me: "i'm really sorry, just forgive me. that's all i'm asking for. I'm in the worst state right now. I might go crazy. my life is a mess as of now. forgive me please..good night. [-->in korean] you know that i love you right? <3" xD he's so kyooooooooot!

and another one => non-fight ^^b "i can listen to your voicemail all day x] ill wait for the rings to go by just to hear it say hello? hehehe...[-->inkorean again -_-] i miss you a lot right now" TEHEHEHE<333

and one just for you guys to laugh at his goofy retardedness d: . so this is how it started i got a text from him going "there was a frickin rat in my spanish class, i almost crapped in my pants." i laughed at this..a lot then he goes "after gym, i went to go eat lunch, jae[friend] screamed out and dropped his chicken on the seat and i screamed twice as loud cause I thought it was a rat." i laughed MORE after reading that lols.

okay sorry this was way too long...o_o'

Guest xxpiinkified

I was crying one day when I got a bad mark on my science exam. LOL. I guess he walked by and he saw, so later in the day during lunch, he texted me.

Hey Peggyy (my name), cheer up : )

It's good to be happy, everything will be fine.

:'( - : ( - :/ - : ) - : D

From my ex crush. I thought it was pretty sweet (:

My bestfriend texted me the day before I was getting my wisdom teeth extracted. She knew I was REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY scared.

Ahh ! I just remembered! I hope your pulling-your-teeth-out-dentist-thingy goes well tmrw (: !! I hope I didn't wake you up! sorry!

it was 3 am lol (: isnt all that sweet, but it made me smile, and i felt more relieved. <3 her to bits.

Guest yanshimkim

"Never start frowning because you'll never know who's falling in love with your smile..."

^ I know that's an old quote, but I thought it was sweet because I told him I loved his smile, and I never expected him to send something like that to me. Hehe. ^^;;

"One of the most amazing things in the world is having someone fall in love with you whom you thought you would never have a chance with."

^ I felt my heart skip a beat when he sent that. Haha. <3

Archived