[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ntxoo89

awwww i sooo want to go but i know i can't *sniffle*

soompiers should meet over there XD

hope that super junior comes again this year *crosses finger*

Guest viet13aby90

Garden box tickets sell in fours, because you get a table with four chairs. Lol.

I highly doubt they'll release the artist list by the 21st, the complete list wasn't even released til april last year.

I'm pretty sure you can call and give them multiple card numbers, although it might be tiresome.

Maybe you should have all friends call? Lol.

Darn, I thought the 17th was the perfect date too.

After senior prom AND ap testing -_-

Does anyone know when the NCS for badminton is?

I really hope it's not on the 17th too.

Guest LisaFace

omg i sooooo want to go to this after hearing bout last yr's but what the heck, i'm getting such mixed feelings after reading this thread.

to confirm, i need to call long distance on monday, and its not guaranteed that i'm not gonna be waiting a long time on a jammed phone line cuz of the amt of ppl calling.....we dont get to know who's performing til much later, so its take the risk or leave it....and what's the diff between the seats. no idea how big the hollywood bowl REALLY IS. so for garden, terrace, super seats..how far back are those really. are they gonna be ant size if i'm in super seats. should i be aiming for garden seats since 200 is alot, factoring in i hafta fly down from canada for it??

such a risk..how am i gonna ask a friend to do this w/ me. aiya!

what's an extended stage, i keep reading bout it?

and so i hafta wait til almost concert time to know who's performing or are they nice enuf to usually tell u on the phone or give hints?

ugh. i really just wanna see super junior since i'll never see them in asia.

Honestly, Last year I had the last row in Garden Box and I could see them perfect and in my opinion the best seats is front row middle garden box because its pretty much the same view but a little better as pool circle and that saves you 50 more dollars. I'm going to be gunning for middle front garden box =].

The extended stage is a little long stages that goes right down the middle of the pool circle and the artists run down there sometimes. And people in the pool circled complained because you could only see they're backs but if you were in front row middle garden box, they would be right in your face =].

That's weird, they only raised the price for pool circle.

QUESTION!

If you buy garden box tickets do you have to pay for all 4 seats?

I remember last year they only let you buy in boxes and not individual seats.

I can afford two individual seats.. but all four is going to burn my pocket. (0.0)

Hmm.. garden box or pool circle..

Can't wait until they start listing the artists!

Well the way it was last year (not sure if its still the same) but you had to buy seats in an even amount for example, you have to either buy 2 seats, 4 seats, or 6 seats. If you're wanting to go with by yourself meaning 1 person. Or if you're wanting to go with 3 people, or 5 people, you wont be able to go unless you either drop one person or add a person to make the body count even.

Guest goongS-girl

OMG! Thanks so much!

But....that's an important day for me too!

I'm doing something else on that day :( I really wish something like a miracle happens

and then I can get to go!

THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL UPDATE THOUGH!!! WOW! I really am anxious to see which artists are going to come!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT: 1/17/08

THERE WILL BE AN EXTENDED STAGE THIS YEAR. IT WILL BE THE SAME AS LAST YEAR.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE BUYING TICKETS ONLINE. WHEN YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS, IT WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU ARE SEATING.

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP IN LATE MARCH OR EARLY APRIL. KOREATIMES WILL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ONCE TICKETS ARE READY FOR PICKUP.

credit: khype.com, koreatimes

Guest e ; c h o .

Yay! There's extended stage this year, which makes it even harder now for me to choose where to sit..

For those the went last year, did the artist perfrom on the extended stage most of the time? I don't wanna really buy a pool circle when you mainly just see the back of them...

^^ exactly, we mainly saw their back, so i think im gonna go for garden seats this year

garden seat isnt that bad, you cna see them and you can see them and not their back,

trying to take pictures in pool circle last year was hard since they always go to the extended stage!

Guest KIM YOOMEH

so wait.

we only can buy 4 tickets for garden seats?????

so for example,

i only will buy 2 tickets for garden seat,

so that's mean i will not be able to get the tickets for garden seats?

*need answer* xD

you will need to buy 4 garden seats. you cannout by 2.

so if you want to order garden seats, you will need to find 2 more people.

you will need to buy 4 garden seats. you cannout by 2.

so if you want to order garden seats, you will need to find 2 more people.

You CAN buy 2 garden seats. You can buy them in even numbers. Like 2, 4, or 6. But not in odd numbers. So you can buy 2 garden seats.

Guest smile-jw

this is bloody ridiculous. no reservations? i totally didn't anticipate having to pay till march, and now i'm financially screwed. ughhhh. ridiculous prices, no reservations, no singer lists, quite possibly no extended stage. *sigh* i'm beginning to wonder if its worth it as badly as i wanna go.

Totally the same here. I dont even have enough money to buy the last row ($15)...-_- Ugh.

Korea Times is being kinda stupid this year. Why no reservations? There were reservations last year, and it went perfectly fine..

Guest >>M.M.T<<

^ that's what on the poster says...(you can check the first post :D )...but im not sure they would allow us to purchase the ones like pool ...cuz some says we cant..

so it's pretty sure that we can buy 2 garden tickets?....doesnt have to be 4 rite?... :mellow:

since we only hv 2 ppl now!! wanna make sure b4 we buy them~~ otherwise we hv to go pools :ph34r:

hope they release the artist lists b4 21.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest squeaky

I think they release the artist list in February or March, because iono., they only choose the currently popular ones in Korea. Am I wrong? XD

Guest miz_luvabl3

since they won't be mailing tickets,what about the people who want to go and are not from California? I'm from Lansing,MICHIGAN and it would be impossible for me to pick them up anytime soon.and another question. IF i had to cancel at last minute.would i be able to sell my tickets to just anyone? or do i have to go through a long process?Please help ..

Archived