[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

sorry i still in mood mr. jingoo. btw he was part in Windstruck too. accidently he was the police cop who accidently shoot Jang Hyuk. kekeke. .. man to man battle now. who will win DR hearts .. :)

ya that's what i said before ..lol he was in windstruck too .that detective . my memory still quite good .lol .

windstruck.jpg

여기는 우리 엄마 ..여기는 우리아버지..

여기는 우리 할아버지 .. 영혼이 늘 있는것 같았어요

그리고 바로 코앞에는..

oh so she was really talking abt ghost that sometime appear ..` lol she say this is my mother , this is my father . this is my grandfather ..she even draw out the shape ..lol

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya that's what i said before ..lol he was in windstruck too .that detective . my memory still quite good .lol .

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l126/kor.../windstruck.jpg

got .. destiny has bring them back. will he give DR to OJ as a compensate for killing him in Windstruck .. hehehe ..

0008vg6.jpg

auwww this is so lovely. i love the same printed shirt this both mother-daughter wear ..

i love snoopy ..

0009yc7.jpg

0010ns2.jpg

0032xs4.jpg

credit: dc

I'm crossing my fingers that the drama won't turn out like the typical "hero/heroine gets sick and dies of cancer/leukemia/some other fatal sickness" drama. Make it a feel good one purleeese...can help spread more warmth & happiness in the world.. anyways i love LDH & JH both :)

Good morning Shirley!

You're the reason I'm here - your recaps are as great as ever!

*SIDE BAR ON THE MUSIC -

the underscore for this series (the orchestral background music) is extremely soulful -

when the orchestra kicks in on those more serious emotional moments -

the music is moving and I begin to have tears....

I'd love to find out more about the music and who did the underscore.

Anyone out there have any information?

BUT Halfway .in his escape ..he turned back ..and picked her up ..on his back and run all the way down that slope . mumbling about 30 million won ..is so heavy .!!! lol

hahaha .. how obout when he get mad on his friends MD cancel the credit card and even move house without telling him. change hi favourite sit in the library .. he is mad like crazy did he ... hahaha ..

0022ff6.jpg

anyone notice the pic at the back. does it has any meaning or he just randomly write the address in that pic .. ehm .... i wonder ..

hmmm oh joon is .. nose bleeding too much sigh i had that problem before ..i read up on it and it scared me what it might implied .so i went to see a doctor to find out what was wrong .luckily nothing serious . ..but oh joon case .er ....i fear .. it is not leukemia , is it ? or is it just simply exhaustion or ..well stress ..that can happen as the doctor told me ..--;;; /

0023gv3.jpg

0024qw7.jpg

0025sd0.jpg

shirley, when he sent her to hospital .. OJ is running away from one lady doctor .

could she be one of his victim .. or she is his doctor who treat him ...????????

omg ... i don't dare to think or make speculate on it ..

shirley, when he sent her to hospital .. OJ is running away from one lady doctor .

could she be one of his victim .. or she is his doctor who treat him ...????????

yup .i was thinking also ..about why must the woman be a doctor ...er ....it will be quite a useful role if .there is any er .. illness involved

just now my internt acts werid .still acting strange now lol .i try to finish up the summary in 15 min time

yup .i was thinking also ..about why must the woman be a doctor ...er ....it will be quite a useful role if .there is any er .. illness involved

just now my internt acts werid .still acting strange now lol .i try to finish up the summary in 15 min time

i'm waiting for my hong gildong files to complete download .. hehe.

some of caps for tomorrow epi

0045vg2.jpg

0046wf1.jpg

0047ap7.jpg

0048ev7.jpg

0049wo4.jpg

i like this scene .. so cute .. it was like " are u going to be my new father" interview .. hehehe

0044dx4.jpg

0050jq1.jpg

and the interview go on .. do u know how to play aeroplane?? hahahah ..

flash file for scene above.

http://blog.ohmynews.com/attach/11504/1197427841.swf

oh i am done .with esp 3.finally !^^ .i dun know why it gets to be so long --;;

*SIDE BAR ON THE MUSIC -

the underscore for this series (the orchestral background music) is extremely soulful -

when the orchestra kicks in on those more serious emotional moments -

the music is moving and I begin to have tears....

I'd love to find out more about the music and who did the underscore.

Anyone out there have any information?

ya the music really getting the mood right .!^^ ..

flash file for scene above.

http://blog.ohmynews.com/attach/11504/1197427841.swf

that little girl getting too cute ..! make me want to hug her . i cant imagine if the old father see this girl .i am sure he will be getting a gun and asking his son to get dal rae and daughter into the house !

i really like that gate opening scene between jin goo and the girl haha ..! it was too adorable ..

oh ..now i suddenly have a thought abt the doc ..er maybe she indeed is his doctor .[ ah nazzen also think so i missed that ke . ] .--;;...lol i think we got to figure out when we have the subtitles !!

canyayasis & shirley, yay! I won't be able to watch until after work tonight. :(

can't wait!

hiiiii^^ .nice ^ you are watching this too .

have a good day at work !^^ and watch this esp soon ^

shirley : thanks for the summary! Since I couldn't watch it your summary is like the next best thing...hehehe.

nazznen : thanks for the caps and bits and pieces of eps 3. I wish I could've watched it live and talk to you and shirley about it..but too bad I couldn't get up..hehehe.

it does sound like

Oh Joon maybe sick. I predict leukemia...*sigh*...I even read up on symptoms of leukemia lol...and frequent nosebleed is commonly found in leukemia patients. Also bruising and wounds in unusual places is also common for leukemia patients.

Of course I don't wish that to happen but yeah now with the

appearance of this female doctor

it just sounds even more likely.

It looks like there's a lot of cute and/or important scenes here in eps 3. Hahaha...looking at Soon Dae interviewing Jin Goo..too cute. Wonder how it's going to be when it's time for her to 'interview' Oh Joon. Will Oh Joon be able to sweet talk Soon Dae then? hehehe.

lidongxu : I love your banners! Thanks for sharing them here. They are very nice. Love all the 'dialogues' you put in them...very cute.

Guest lilyrose

I don't mean to step on any toes, but is there any way to "spoiler tag" the screen caps. They give away so much of the episode, usually before I have had the option of downloading the episode (b/c the megaupload versions are not available yet). I really appreciate the fact that most of you are very sensitive to not spoiling the content, so you highlight into black or white out the TEXT, but the screencaps give away so much more.

Anyway, I don't know if there is a way to address this issue.

Again...I don't mean to offend anyone.

I am looking forward to downloading Episode 3...I hope it is out soon!!

Guest ripgal

Thank you so much for the summary shirley.. it was really long. But I enjoyed reading it..

Didn't go thru all of it, but I read the part of Dal Rae crying..:tears: the picture you capped nearly got me teary..sighz..

Anywayz, I really adore Oh Joon's preparation before he starts catching his prey..

The way he lifts his hands and breathes the air.. it's sooo wacky funny..hahaha.. :lol:

But Oh Joon's continuous nose-bleeds..it's starting to freak me out now. I'm trying to think positively...I was hoping that they wouldn't emphasise on Oh Joon's injury too much..but it seems like it's important..if not why the nose bleeds in Ep 2 and 3 respectively? o-cha chinggu, we need a group hug already..prepare us for the worst. Now, thinking about Dal Rae even makes it worst..how is she going to endure?

:tears:

canyayasis & shirley, yay! I won't be able to watch until after work tonight. :(

can't wait!

I'm glad to see another EXTREMELY TALENTED AND CAPABLE Threader here!

Welcome hjkomo - long time no in-soon-see!

again - SHIRLEY - your summary allowed me to begin my work day!

RE: Oh Joon's prep - for his "acting" with Dal Rae -

Today - I think the music they were using was PAPA WAS A ROLLIN' STONE -

Sounded so much like that - first phrase is "It was the 3rd of September..a day I'll always remember..."

was i the only one that thot that was the song?

Guest jiameiliya

i like this scene .. so cute .. it was like " are u going to be my new father" interview .. hehehe

I also love this scence...

new father?

the little baby said" my mother is pretty" and she always asked "why? why? why?" I'm desperated...How to explain...

Doctor Kim do not how to play aeroplane, and do not know to do....

Doctor make she cry, doctor Kim is fear.

Archived