[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

Guest michsann

^

oh i didnt know this was out already! >_< i guess im gonna have to wait for it in youtube or veoh coz i have no idea whatsoever on how to do the soft subbing stuff :unsure:

LDH... a single mom... a must see! :)

IMOGENE_AF... i think i know you! :P bwahahaha! talk to you soon dod! ;)

girl, no one should upload the hardsubbed versions on youtube or veoh anymore, its against WithS2's policy :)

in playing softsubs, you just need to download the .AVI (video) files and the .SRT (subtitles). Make sure to set the same Filename like robbers.avi and robbers.srt. then, viola, you can play them directly on your media player. the subs will automatically be displayed once you play the avi file.

in case it still doesnt work, just try to download k-lite codec pack.

hmm, based from her avatar, i think i also have an idea who imogene is <_<*OKay*

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imogene_af

^

oh i didnt know this was out already! >_< i guess im gonna have to wait for it in youtube or veoh coz i have no idea whatsoever on how to do the soft subbing stuff :unsure:

LDH... a single mom... a must see! :)

IMOGENE_AF... i think i know you! :P bwahahaha! talk to you soon dod! ;)

Talk to me soon, and I'll teach you with the subs. A DivX player or a Vplayer would work with it perfectly.

Haven't talked to you in ages.

What the... is this a guessing game? ;)

o-cha :tears: that speculation! why did we have to think about that yesterday?! :lol:

Guest iceey_blu

ahhhh Jang Hyuk!!! >.< love him in Thank You and Windstruck!! i CRIED like NO TOMOOLO IN wINDSTRUCK he was totally awesome in that movie!!! who agrees with me?!?!>.<

Guest joenjwang

ahhhh Jang Hyuk!!! >.< love him in Thank You and Windstruck!! i CRIED like NO TOMOOLO IN wINDSTRUCK he was totally awesome in that movie!!! who agrees with me?!?!>.<

OMG he was sooo awesome and silly in that movie!!

I didnt recognize him in Thank You until after I read his profile on wiki....haha

oh i can't believe i missed this drama can't wait to watch the first two ep Lee Da Hae is one of my favorite actresses and i've just finished watching Thank You so i'm still hooked on Jang Hyuk i loved him in Windstruck and i feel for him all over again in Thank You..i'm excited to watch this looks like it'll be really good

thanks Deedlith !

pauline5, joenjwang, iceey_blu, bebesam : I hope you guys enjoy this drama. I think for those who enjoy JH's performance in Thank You..you'll enjoy seeing him playing a totally different character here.

Character description for Kwon Oh Sook and Kim Ho Jin. Thanks to dramaok for the translation.

Kwon Oh-Sook (38) *Yoon Yoo Seon

Oh-Joon's older sister.

Oh-Sook's room is always filled with bbororo dolls (stuffed penguine dolls) without eyes. Oh-Sook makes her living by sewing eyeballs onto these dolls. Her troublesome drunkard husband beats her often, thus the ridge of her nose is often sunken. She does not have an easy day ever. She is always concerned and thinking of Oh-Joon, but she has a difficult time surviving as is. Oh-Sook's wish is to prepare a warm proper meal for Oh-Joon.

Kim Ho-Jin (48) *Son Byeong Ho

A former gangster. Now he runs a mainstream warehouse with his subordinates. He tries hard to shed the gangster ways from his subordinates, but to his own surprise even he himself shows his former gangster mannerism. He used to experience a one-sided love toward his sunbae's wife, Soon-Seom, but they have been living without contact. However they meet again when Soon-Seom starts to sell insurance and enlists him. He is still a bachelor, who is still shy and trembling before Soon-Seom.

---

hm.. i dunno but 500 years isn't really a random number.

----------

.500 turn of an era . i will note it down ..^^ talking about numbers ..lol the money loan tend to be divisible by three ? here it is 30 million won ..in another drama i am watching the guy owing .3 billion won .~!

i am rather curious what did he do with the money he borrowed ? just purely for his *job* requirement or something else .. ..and .30 million won is just the interest!

he is being played by actor Park Hyeong-Jae [박형재] (born 1975)

he's been acting for a long time, and had roles in:

Barefoot Love - 맨발의 사랑(2006),

Hometown Station - 고향역(2005), (starring role)

18:29 - 열여덟 스물아홉(2004),

King Flower Fairy - 왕꽃 선녀님(2004),

Nang Rang 18 - 낭랑 18세(2004),

Cat in the Rooftop House - 옥탑방 고양이(2003),

oh then i might have seem him in nang rang 18 before. thanks for the info.

=

this might be random but the part on MISA ..in esp 2

the other option he give was Memories of Murderer ? .lol the movie! ? that make me want to see is he going to do a Song kang Ho if she pick that version ..

=

i think this is the preview .

esp 3

촌닭같은 진달래에게 접근하지 않겠다던 오준은 사채업자로부터 문자를 받자 표정을 바꿔 달래를 찾아간다. 얼굴만 보고 가겠다고 쓸쓸한 웃음을 짓고 사라지는 오준을 본 달래는 마음이 아파온다. 카페로 들어간 오준은 아는 여자들의 이름을 나열한 후 재산상태와 성공확률을 도표로 그리기 시작한다. 사채업자에게 불려간 오준은 달래를 꼬드길 시간을 달라며 통사정을 한다. 태오의 기일만 되면 혼절하는 달래는 집까지 찾아온 오준에게 태오가 없어졌다고 헛소리를 하며 대성통곡을 한다. 혼절한 달래를 업고 응급실에 간 오준은 달래를 치료하기 위해 나타난 의사가 경희라는 사실을 확인하고 재빨리 자리를 피하는데....

esp 4

달래를 만나고 나오던 오준은 연아가 달래를 찾으러 서점으로 들어가자 당황한다.연아와 달래가 만나는 장면을 목격한 오준은 상황을 반전시키려고 화재경보기 버튼을 누르고 사라진다.오준은 사랑한다며 매달리는 연아에게 다시는 달래를 찾아가지 말라며 폭언을 퍼붓는다.오준과 함께 명상센터를 다녀온 달래는 다시는 자신을 찾아오지 말라고 부탁한다.오준은 사채업자가 전화를 하자 카페를 인수하겠다고 허풍을 떤다.순섬과 함께 작은 테이크아웃커피매장을 하려고 생각중이던 달래는 카페라는 말이 들리자 오준의 통화에 귀를 기울인다.자신의 작전에 달래가 걸려 들었다고 직감한 오준은 회심의 미소를 짓는데...

Guest hjkomo

Wow, this thread has been busy. I was finally able to watch the first two episodes.

First of all, I LOVE the music! The music director and crew are doing an excellent job. :D

I like seeing LDH in a more subdued role, as opposed to H!M & MG. Jang Hyuk is oozing charm, and his voiceovers are a hoot.

The So Ji Sub channelling had me LMAO! Thank goodness, he's doing better here than in Thank You. I really missed his charisma.

Jin Gu is also intriguing - at first, I wasn't moved by his android-ness, but it looks like there's going to be more to his character in the future. Soondae is one curious kitten. And the gansters trying to go legit - puahahaha! :w00t:

All in all, I hope they can keep up the witty dialogue and humour. I would hate to see the great start descend into melodramatic mediocrity.

I think I cried enough at the end of episode 2. :tears:

Guest luisainfante

^_____^

Guys i totally love the part in ep. 2 where Lee da Hae was baby talking to Sundae in the theme park ....remember?

haha....nomu nomu kiyowo!!

Guest bm05om

WITHS2 .. happy anniversary and here's to more succesful years to come for you guys!i've enjoyed so many dramas thanks to WITHS2 and I'm very thankful for everythng you guys have done. :wub: And thanks you for the Robbers subs!! :D

i think this is the preview .

esp 3

촌닭같은 진달래에게 접근하지 않겠다던 오준은 사채업자로부터 문자를 받자 표정을 바꿔 달래를 찾아간다. 얼굴만 보고 가겠다고 쓸쓸한 웃음을 짓고 사라지는 오준을 본 달래는 마음이 아파온다. 카페로 들어간 오준은 아는 여자들의 이름을 나열한 후 재산상태와 성공확률을 도표로 그리기 시작한다. 사채업자에게 불려간 오준은 달래를 꼬드길 시간을 달라며 통사정을 한다. 태오의 기일만 되면 혼절하는 달래는 집까지 찾아온 오준에게 태오가 없어졌다고 헛소리를 하며 대성통곡을 한다. 혼절한 달래를 업고 응급실에 간 오준은 달래를 치료하기 위해 나타난 의사가 경희라는 사실을 확인하고 재빨리 자리를 피하는데....

esp 4

달래를 만나고 나오던 오준은 연아가 달래를 찾으러 서점으로 들어가자 당황한다.연아와 달래가 만나는 장면을 목격한 오준은 상황을 반전시키려고 화재경보기 버튼을 누르고 사라진다.오준은 사랑한다며 매달리는 연아에게 다시는 달래를 찾아가지 말라며 폭언을 퍼붓는다.오준과 함께 명상센터를 다녀온 달래는 다시는 자신을 찾아오지 말라고 부탁한다.오준은 사채업자가 전화를 하자 카페를 인수하겠다고 허풍을 떤다.순섬과 함께 작은 테이크아웃커피매장을 하려고 생각중이던 달래는 카페라는 말이 들리자 오준의 통화에 귀를 기울인다.자신의 작전에 달래가 걸려 들었다고 직감한 오준은 회심의 미소를 짓는데...

I'm so curious..will anybody help translate this please? :)

Guest binaa2

Todays episode hasn't been aired yet right? Watching SBS on tvants right now.

Think there was a preview a few min back.

He was running around piggybacking her.

Funny thing about them bringing up MISA. I don't think i have disliked a male lead char. as much since MISA.

Difference is here i love the female lead character. Where is hated the female lead character in MISA also.

(yea i didn't finish watching the whole series)

girl, no one should upload the hardsubbed versions on youtube or veoh anymore, its against WithS2's policy :)

in playing softsubs, you just need to download the .AVI (video) files and the .SRT (subtitles). Make sure to set the same Filename like robbers.avi and robbers.srt. then, viola, you can play them directly on your media player. the subs will automatically be displayed once you play the avi file.

in case it still doesnt work, just try to download k-lite codec pack.

Hmm if you see it in either place it whould most probably mean the end of subbing.

So i whould suggest learn how to play softsubs. It's not hard.

:unsure: oh... is WITHS2 the only ones subbing the drama?? (coz there are some dramas subbed by 2 teams, right?) if they are then i guess i'll just have to wait for the dvd release. :( i'll just do with the summaries for now. tnx.

Talk to me soon, and I'll teach you with the subs. A DivX player or a Vplayer would work with it perfectly.

Haven't talked to you in ages.

What the... is this a guessing game? ;)

i do have that dod... now my only prob is TIME! :wacko: i dont have much of that right now! urgh! i'll just buzz you when i get to go online for more than 30mins :lol:

Hahaha.. you know what, altho I'm rooting for the OhJoon-Dal Rae couple. There was a teeny weeny part of me which actually hoped that Dal Rae could go out with Jin Goo. It'd be really hilarious..

It's not too soon for you to root for the 2nd lead...I remembered you camped for the teacher in In Soon in the early eps too..hehehehe...

lol .. it's so cute when u said that. in fact based on today's episode i believe our Jin-Goo has some feelings towards Dal-Rae. not completely but there is some development. really can't wait to see him in epi 4 tomorrow when he practice to be aeroplane. actually his grandpa asked him to visit DR house. but when he reached they he saw DR's daughter open the door and nobody is there. so he went inside and sitting and waiting for her. i think that little kids asked him who is he. and he gave her his business card. then they were mouth fight over if DR is pretty or not. and she said "my mom is pretty" what a cutie .. it's remind me to Bom in Thank You. .. after that she started to boring and asked him to play aeroplane. he refused and she cry badly ... ~ sigh she is really crybaby.

0015tu4.jpg

0018hi7.jpg

0021ar9.jpg

0029ac8.jpg

0030yu4.jpg

0033am5.jpg

0034by4.jpg

0035ip2.jpg

0036ms3.jpg

0037ns2.jpg

0039ox2.jpg

0040us3.jpg

0041fq0.jpg

0042ve7.jpg

oh thks , ah so it is a spring flower . mrs song and mr lee^^of course ! the pancakes ..DaL Rae is a spring flower ..brings hope .and happiness ....i suppose ..bring warmth in this chilling cold winter .. and a new beginning ..when winter ends

someone said that OJ character is like a snow. very cold but wil melt when the time is come.

ouch .. he breaks other girls hearts today ...

anyway our cutie mr. playboy OJ is homeless. who are willing to lend his/her place for him to stay. raise up ur hands ..

*Raise up my hands and my toe* hehehe ..

~argghhh .. i'm cannot .. the ticket plane is too expensive !!!

lol .. it's so cute when u said that. in fact based on today's episode i believe our Jin-Goo has some feelings towards Dal-Rae. not completely but there is some development. really can't wait to see him in epi 4 tomorrow when he practice to be aeroplane. actually his grandpa asked him to visit DR house. but when he reached they he saw DR's daughter open the door and nobody is there. so he went inside and sitting and waiting for her. i think that little kids asked him who is he. and he gave her his business card. then they were mouth fight over if DR is pretty or not. and she said "my mom is pretty" what a cutie .. it's remind me to Bom in Thank You. .. after that she started to boring and asked him to play aeroplane. he refused and she cry badly ... ~ sigh she is really crybaby.

lol .ya Jin goo end up *dating Dal rae daughter .* ..the door opening was cute ..lol he thought there was no one ..yu jin was too short ~! lol he had to looked down to see who had open the door for him ...he asked for jin dal rae ....soondae keep asking who is he ..and HE ACTUALlY PASS A NAME CARD TO A 5 YEAR OLD! ..lol .....i know he going to get it when he didnt want to do the plane thingy!...gosh i was counting down to 1 2 3 !! She going to wail anytime now ! .

haha and he run from the house like he was running from monster ..sweating and rushing to drive away .

hmmm oh joon is .. nose bleeding too much sigh i had that problem before ..i read up on it and it scared me what it might implied .so i went to see a doctor to find out what was wrong .luckily nothing serious . ..but oh joon case .er ....i fear .. it is not leukemia , is it ? or is it just simply exhaustion or ..well stress ..that can happen as the doctor told me ..--;;; /

0043zu2.jpg

0011er4.jpg

0012vr8.jpg

0014hp3.jpg

scene when DR fall sick, and she ws dreaming about her husband. waiting, and counting his steps.

"one .. two .. three ... and run downstairs .. to the door and opene the door when it bell"

she was looks so happy waiting for him ... IN HER DREAMS ..

she wake up and run when she heard the door bell rang.

opened it .. but she saw no one .. with footless .. ignore the cool. she looks far emptyly and sadly ..

i cry .. watching that scene. it's so sad. waiting for someone who will never can return. :tears:

and cute pasrt is when the mother went to mr. gangsta office and she saw the big boys are playing hwatu where they are suppose to be a white colar office man ... kekeke ..

she so cute. omo .. i wonder what will happened to the our cutie big boys ..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

261uj7.jpg

mr tweeny weeny .. he does looks old. but cute too :D

esp 3

oh joon was *speechless * when he turned to see Dal Rae just dowsing off right infront of him . during his most touching performance ..the woman had fallen asleep ..lol ..i suppose this must be a first for him . --;; .dal rae did woke up ...it was pretty awarkard moment ..*she did hear him right * ..but pretend not to know ....i dun know what else she said later ...but she was gesturing about her mother , father ..as if ..saying their spirits around ???.. :ph34r: lol i dun really get that ....what was she saying but it sort of scared off oh joon ....he even took a step backwards when she neared ...and give a little shiver after she left ..when he all alone in the room .

ah. as dae rae walk down the stairs ...she was willing herself .*.that it is okay * .trying to take deep breathe to keep her emotions ..her tears within ..that oh joon tale had open up the gate to her past ...and her sorrow again .but as you see her taking her steps ...you know she is losing up her control over herself ....sigh ..the pain was as strong as it was five years ago ..

hm oh joon was not going to give up so easily . he walk back to the bookstore ..trying to find her .

well this seem like his pre preformance preparation !

119989194668441.jpg

Dal rae seem to want to hide from him ...pulled her coworker into a storeroom .and i think maybe asked to cover up for her .--;; but the friend obviously didnt really want to ...lol the most funnie thing was .after the friend walk right out of the room ..instantly ..she reappeared again ..this time ..with oh joon following her . she directed oh joon right to dal rae ..

oh joon applying his most *emotionally charged voice* spoke to dal rae ..*er somehow i get it he saying about how it will make him feel better to see she all right or something ..anyway this portion i will have to leave it till translation is available

and then he left .....

*ohh he took out his little black book at the resturant to document down ...the chances of success with dal rae !^^

=============

oh joon tried to use Man Doo's credit card .i think it was cancelled .then when he get back to Man Doo's house , oh joon realised the door lock is changed to an electronic door lock .which need a password . oh that make him boiled up .having no house to go back to .

Man Doo returned but was shocked to see EVEN THE CHANGE OF LOCK didnt stop oh joon from getting into his house !..he stared with disbelief ....when he open the door to see oh joon sleeping on his floor! ..*..i guess his password was too easy to guess .his birthday probably !! ....poor Man doo . i really feel sorry for him to have such a friend ..he just sit there ..too in shock ..and hopeless ...thinking there is no way to keep oh joon out ! AND THEN THE money lender come ......tsk oh joon was such a crowd ..he immediately hide under the TABLE! @@ ..really crawl underneath .

but pity ..he still get dragged back to the hideout - comic store of the money lender . lol er .again he using his story telling skils again on the guy ...but he sort of dressed up the story of Jin Dae Ral to him .-;; not really sure what sort of tale he told ..but the guy did let him off this time ..maybe he promised to make sure this woman will bring in the money .

===

Dal Rae's mother in law insurance sales are not performing well .in fact er .it was zero ..but she hestiate with the insurance policies on her hand right now ..those the gangsters had signed .lol ..she is debating whether to process it ?! later .she mastered courage and marched right into the .gang's office ..lol ANd give such a fierce lecture of each and everyone of them ....it was quite a sight .!!.

...gangster boss saw her at the lift and she didnt even say hi ..which make him realised ...those men of his must have foiled things up for him !!

===

Our Oh joon went back to the bookstore to ..*follow up on his quest for his 30 million * but .jin dal rae never turned up for work .it seem to have been a few days already or something . .

============

Jin Dal rae had fallen sick . very sick .i think it might be fever. she seem so weak lying on her bed resting . then in her daze stage ...her mind was already out of her door .to the alley infront of her house . ..and all she can think of was that day ..5 years ago .when she had been counting the steps and moment when her husband will return . ..and this time .she counts again .....and 5 years later .at the exact same moment when she count to the DING DONG .. the door bell rung .!

she wake up from her sleep ..run down the stairs .and out the door . OPEN THE DOOR . it wasnt him , her husband .it was oh joon ..!

*okay * .oh joon didnt notice the woman before him was sick and really not in her right normal functional mind --;;* he just speak on ....*er i need to know what he say though *

however Dal Rae wasnt really listening to him ..she walk right to the alley infront of her house ...as if waiting and wishing so hard for someone to appear ...NOW THEN oh joon find her behaviour abit strange .as if she didnt really see him there .

oh joon watches dal rae standing there ..with her back facing him .he noticed ..she had come running out without her shoes . she was standing there in her bare feets . on the cold ground .

119989118032852.jpg

.he went up to her and stand right infront ....*that was really the saddest moment in this esp .. she was weeping . her eyes were full of tears ...her voice choked up ...and he was so caught off guard --;;...

and she cries as if it is tearing her apart * ..imagine how her husband had departed so suddenly ..they never even have a chance to say goodbye .this kind of death separation is one of the worst .. it was as if he was suddenly ripped away from her life ..just like that . that emptiness ..was forever there ...she cant ease that pain .

oh joon stood and watched her .. his eyes worried abt what happening to her .but .he draw her near and lend her . his shoulders . offering her the only comfort he knows . er ..then before he know what happen ..she fainted or rather collasped! onto the ground .

AND I CANT BELIEVE That man ! ..his reaction was not to rush to pick her up ...er ..i think he was in painc of not knowing what to do ..and he wanted to run away from the scene !! --;;;

BUT Halfway .in his escape ..he turned back ..and picked her up ..on his back and run all the way down that slope . mumbling about 30 million won ..is so heavy .!!! lol

FINallY, he got her to the hospital ..lol ..er when he passed dal rae over to the nurse ...the other nurse was pointing at Oh joon ...wondering if he need assistance .! haha .then the the carema show you ..why the nurse was kinda of worried for oh joon .. his nose was seriously bleeding alot . --;; ....

his nose bleeding treated . oh joon sit by dal rae's bedside and watches her asleep now on the hospital bed . * the hand brushing hair scene appear * ..just when you think something more might happen ..lol the doctor appeared . AND WHEN OH joon saw the female doctor . HE IMMEDIATeLY HIDE AWAY ! ..naturally he must have a history with her ..tsk and cant risk meeting her .!^ ^ must be one of his ex .not sure if it belong to the victim catgeory .

outside in the corridoor ..oh joon bounced into Dal Rae's mother in law who rushed to the hospital .of course the two didnt know each other .yet .

oh joon thought he should be safe once he was outside of the hospital . however , lol luck has it .the female doctor too appeared at the bus stop he was at .. --;; ...now he cant aviod her .and had to keep up a conversation with .her ..she doesnt seem to be quite upset with him .so maybe ..damages to her wasnt huge --;;....anyway ..Oh joon saw a chance to get away and instantly slip up a bus that had arrived ..and wave goodbye .

at least he was nice enough to call back to the hospital i think to ask about his 30 million oops *..ahem * Dal Rae ..is she okay ..^^

===

bigger problems await him .when he get back to Man Doo's house ...the password didnt work anymore ..he tried all kind of combination .nothing works .he was cursing and swearing .THE DOOR suddenly open ! ..and a stranger come out ...lol he cant believe ...he got the wrong house .and went in ..!! .Man doo didnt change lock this time HE MOVED HOUSE ! !! i nearly clap for man doo ..*bravo! *

Oh joon was really furious .he called Man Doo and screaming at him is that what you called being a friend ! ..*seriously ..i will really be troubled if i have a friend like oh joon .taking my credit cards .living at my house at his convience . and taking my money without permission ! *

Man Soo too was worked up too over the phone . .poor guy .he always in tears ..--;; and in shock .lol .but this time i am glad he stand firm ..er but that means ..Oh joon doesnt have a place to stay .. So ..he had to shiver in the cold ..checking through all his contacts , picking on who will be generous enough to take him in .for the night

AND WELL THE HONOUR GOES TO !!

miss money exchange girl .sorrie i cant rem her name yet --;; .anyway ..the scene was quite vague on if they slept together .but oh joon did wake up in her bed the next morning .and when she appeared he pulled her close ..as if they become close ? ~!! ..@@ .but when the girl topic changed to her parents .it somehow freaked off oh Joon and he wanted to get away ...didnt even eat his breakfast .

the girl chase after him ..hmm this girl kinda of give me a bad feeling she is a time bomb waiting to explode . not really good the way she can cling onto him * she been hurt once before ..i am afraid she will not let go so easily . .there was a side to oh joon here ..i realise he might have a ugly side to him when he choose to *ward off woman's attention ..--;;

=================================================================

Oh Joon went to the library to look for Man Doo. He cant find him at his usual seat . Man Doo was hiding at a corner * ..sigh to be so in fear of a person who is suppose to be your friend is really sad 0* !! . anyway Man Doo thought the coast was clear but ..while in the washroom ..oh joon was there too --;;; ...this time Man Doo was caught .he cant run .there was a heated exchange between them .of course .Man doo must have pour out his grivenaces .but there was something more in their conversation ..hm ..something between them that oh joon was speaking about . at the end ..Man doo i think said they are no longer friends ..- and run out .

Oh joon chased after him ..and even throw a shoe at Man doo when he ride away on his bike or was it bicycle .anyway .he too was angry .at what happen .

===========================================================

BAck to Kim Jin Goo ...his father called him up and i think ordered him to go look for Dal Rae .actually this pair is so cute . lol the way Jin Goo raise his voice when he know is his father speaking on the phone .. his father cant hear clearly so ..he had to be loud ..The father even read out the address for him .

So off he went ... the door did open .but he cant find anyone at the door .lol he looked down ..it was little yu jin who open it .--; she was alone in the house .since mother in law and dal rae are at hospital. little soondae keep asking who is he ..and he give her his namecard .

bandit2.jpg

in the house ...both were like staring at each other over the table while they wait .Little soondae soon get bored and wanted to play .....popcorn ..but jin goo was like giving some grand lecture or something .that put her off the idea ..then she wants to play human airplane *..carry her and fly like a plane * sort of game ..lol . Jin goo again find some reasons to keep her off the idea ..this time ..soondae didnt yield and jump right onto his back .he panic .!! ..i dun think he ever come this close to a kid before ..--;; ...and well little girl cant always take rejection .so yu jin was wailing on the floor ! ..he was helpless --;; .

luckily for him . Dal Rae and her mother in law come back ! ..mother in law didnt know who is jin goo and was shocked to find why there is a stranger in their house and Soondae IS CRYING SO HARD!!! ..

dal rae was also surprised to find jin goo at her house --;; but the man was in a huryy to go out of this *hell* .

==================================================

Dal Rae went back to work ..oh she does remember what happened ..from the moment she opened the door to see oh joon at their gate ..to whatever he had spoken to her that day .!! ...i dun know if it was the words that sort of affected her or the fact she remembers/ hear his voice

Oh joon appeared at the book store again . she hides from him .he didnt see her ..and ends up at the same place where she had took him .last time he was there .! the place where he speak his tale .

and dal rae silently follow him to that place ...he was abit surprised to see her .. and .when she speak to him ..he give such a grin .. * i am not sure what she had said ^^ (

and that was the end

====

next preview ...er exhange counter girl was seem going to the library and asking for jin dal rae ---;; !!

end of esp 3

esp 3

ah. as dae ral walk down the stairs ...she was willing herself .*.that it is okay * .trying to take deep breathe to keep her emotions ..her tears within ..that oh joon tale had open up her gate to her past ...and her sorrow again .but as you see her taking her steps ...you know she is breaking up her control over herself ....sigh ..the pain was as strong as it was five years ago ..

i think he is. she kept telling herself "it's okay .. it's okay" with shakky hands. in fact that story has make her inner feelings, sad feeling she kept all this while has come out. and she can't even get it rid like she did before. why??? .. why so sudden this weird man came into herlife and makes her sad and cry again ., perhaps that what she wonder when she sees him.

0003pj2.jpg

0002al5.jpg

여기는 우리 엄마 ..여기는 우리아버지..

여기는 우리 할아버지 .. 영혼이 늘 있는것 같았어요

그리고 바로 코앞에는..

i guess she also donno what she is talking about. but i can thats her life is so sad. she got no one. no family and her husband also die in ealry age. i hope she didn't think herself as a bad luck person.

not using that as excuse to refuse to get marry again or accept other man in herlife.

0005nx6.jpg

0006xd3.jpg

I'm okay .. i'm not hurt ..

나는 괜찮다 나는 안아프다

she keep repeating the words .. to heal unhealed wounds

b1e8c1a4c5c21jesusgracehw5.jpg

sorry i still in mood mr. jingoo. btw he was part in Windstruck too. accidently he was the police cop who accidently shoot Jang Hyuk. kekeke. .. man to man battle now. who will win DR hearts .. :)

Archived