[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

Guest babymarzy07

omg... Mz kang is such a moneywhore...

i cant believe she even looked at the passbook!

i cant believe their family!!

ahhhhh im curious what will happen to Dh and JA...

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maneuneun

Have not been posting here for quite sometime :P

Thanks to everyone here for the updates and discussion.

IMO, KW is a nice and caring guy/husband. In fact i pity him being fully controlled by Mz Kang and lack of father's love since young :(

Guest dramaok

Just how much abuse do we have to endure? No wonder the ratings are low, there is only so much even the on lookers can stand.

ya i'm ready to give up on this drama.. there's too much of park won-sook and her moodswings. i can't take it anymore. and yeong-eun is starting to get on my nerves too with her frustrating personality, even though i know she's in a difficult position and is really trying. i wish she would just poison Mz. Kang or something. and why is Do-Hyeon getting so little screen time. he's only in the show like 5% of the time. this is like a crime against hotties r us. someone shoot Mz. Kang or i might have to shoot myself.

--------------------------------------------------

Winter Bird (Ep. 18):

Between the Happiness

JE = Jeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong)

DH = Do-Hyeon (Lee Tae-Gon)

KW = Kyeong-Wu (Yoon Sang-Hyeon)

Mz. Kang = KW's mom (Park Won-Sook)

ES = Aunt Eun-Sook (Im Ye-Jin)

MH = DH's sister Minhee (Lee Da-Jin)

JA = Jinah (Hwang Jeong-Eum)

HJ = YE friend Hee-Jin (Jang Shin-Yeong)

SM = ES's son Seung-Min (Ju Min-Su)

Mrs. Jeong = DH mom (Yoon Mira)

Mr. Jeong = DH dad (Jang Yong)

Kwangwook = HJ's brother (Yoo Jae-Ryang)

YR = Yura (Han Ye-In)

winterbird18avi00002082bi1.jpgwinterbird18avi00009579am6.jpgwinterbird18avi00033813da0.jpg

DH thinks about JA's words when he proposed, and DH tells his father JA asked for some time to think, and that he probably hurt her feelings. Mrs. Jeong and aunt ES visit the temple to pray, and Mrs. Jeong tells ES she prayed for her family's safety and health but most importantly for DH to get married soon. ES says she prayed for her son Seung-Min that he'd be able to come back to Korea and live with her, and ES says if DH gets married he'll probably still live at home so maybe it's time for her to move out, and Mrs. Jeong says Mr. Jeong won't agree to it, and she won't keep DH and his bride at home for too long, and she'll send them to live on their own after a while. ES says that's good cuz she dreads having to live alone and shows recent picture of her son to her. Mrs. Jeong goes home and finds out from Mr. Jeong about JA wanting to think over marriage with DH, and Mrs. Jeong cannot believe it and wonders what happened for JA to behave this way. Mr. Jeong says to leave it alone, but Mrs. Jeong tells MH to go and ask about it, and MH says they should give JA some time, but MH goes and calls JA and JA doesn't pick up.

winterbird18avi00034327bs6.jpgwinterbird18avi00052465mz1.jpgwinterbird18avi00065211jl6.jpg

MH then goes to see DH and says DH is too cold toward JA, and he should've been warm and caring like he is with YE. DH says he got it, and wants to push MH out, but MH goes on and says whenver she mentions YE he gets all sensitive, and YE's life isn't so bad, there are many ppl living much harsher lives, and DH's biggest problem is he has YE up on a pedestal and he can't see anyone else because of it. MH then tells DH to call JA and MH leaves. Meanwhile, Mz. Kang gives YE a bunch of bills and tells YE to pay for them for now, and Mz. Kang tells YE to fetch a bag she ordered at the department store, and to go shopping for some pricey food as well. YE takes the bills upstairs and looks at the high amounts and wonders what to do. When YE goes to fetch the designer bag she realizes Mz. Kang hasn't paid for it and YE tries to call Mz. Kang at the gym but her call is ignored. The bag costs over 3 thousand bucks and YE asks if she could get it next time but the lady says there's a long wait for it thus they can't put it on hold, and YE gets out her credit card to pay for it. YE finally returns home with all the errands and Mrs. Choi says maybe Mz. Kang found some money she lost seeing how lavish she's spending again. When Mz. Kang comes home she says she forgot that she didn't pay for the bag yet, but she'll pay YE back later since she doesn't have the cash right now. YE says okay, but Mz. Kang then says soon it'll be her birthday so maybe they can just say it's YE's gift for her, and it's like she solved YE trouble of having to find a right gift. YE is speechless and when KW comes home, YE tells KW about all this, and KW says she should've said something sooner and gives YE three thousand bucks right away.

winterbird18avi00080513rs3.jpgwinterbird18avi00089482ol8.jpgwinterbird18avi00130403rh2.jpg

KW then goes to his mom's room and gives her the money he earned today, and Mz. Kang says it's so little and asks what happened. KW says he gave some to YE since she didn't give YE budget money this month, and Mz. Kang pretends to be appalled and looks at her budget book and tells KW to call YE down. KW goes to the kitchen and tells YE she's going to have to get the money he gave her and come downstairs. Infront of KW, Mz. Kang puts on an apologetic tone of voice and tells YE she forgot about it due to all the trauma she's experienced lately, and Mz. Kang gives YE some money and tells her from now if there's money issue YE should come see her directly instead of going through KW in trying to ruin their mother and son relationship. KW and YE both argue that wasnt' the case, and Mz. Kang says fine and tells them to leave, however YE leaves and KW stays behind as Mz. Kang complains they should sent YE to some class to learn some charms. KW goes upstairs and YE asks him if he got scolded by his mom and KW says no and if YE is short on cash she should let him know so he can give her some here and there. KW then says his mom is actually a very affectionate person and YE should try to develop a closer relationship with her like going to see the movies together. Next morning, Mz. Kang scolds YE for not washing the shirt good enough and Mz. Kang orders YE to do her chores better and to iron everything down to underwear. Mz. Kang then asks YE for a thousand bucks saying she gave all her money to YE already and now she needs some money to spend, and YE goes up to get it. Then after Mz. Kang leaves, YE offers to clean the freezer in lieu of Mrs. Choi, and Mrs. Choi starts to complain about Mz. Kang working them like dogs. Mrs. Choi asks YE if it's possible for the Jeong's to send a maid over to help, and YE says she doesn't want to trouble the Jeong's with these things. Mrs. Choi says YE should at least take care of her own body and rest when she needs to. Mrs. Choi then does an imitation of Mz. Kang which makes YE laugh.

winterbird18avi00138331fw1.jpgwinterbird18avi00161818ws3.jpgwinterbird18avi00169072kv5.jpg

YE continues to work on the chores and calls HJ to say hi, and HJ asks if something's wrong, but YE says nothing and asks about HJ. HJ says her work is busy and she likes her studies but her brain isn't cooperating. YE asks about Mr. Kim, the ex-boss, and HJ says not to mention him even. HJ and YR then start working on developing new looks for their internet clothing line, and YR says she'll work for HJ for free as long as HJ feeds her since she hates cooking, and just then a delivery of bouquet flowers and a cake arrives for HJ. DH continues to do well at work and speaks to Mr. Jeong after a presentation when YE calls Mr. Jeong. Mr. Jeong tells YE to come meet for a while, and YE tells Mz. Kang she's on her way to see Mr. Jeong, but Mz. Kang is unhappy to hear KW wasn't invited, and Mz. Kang then offers to give YE a ride to Mr. Jeong's company. As Mz. Kang drops YE off, Mz. Kang goes on and on about how YE should tell Mr. Jeong about how they got conned when they tried to buy a cottage and how they're not doing well financially and how Mr. Jeong should come visit KW at his practice too. YE realizes Mz. Kang wants money from the Jeong's and feels cold suddenly, and when she gets off she sees DH there waiting for her, saying he wanted to see her face on his way to a business errand.

winterbird18avi00174928wq6.jpgwinterbird18avi00175351ew5.jpgwinterbird18avi00180503to8.jpg

YE and DH say hi briefly and DH leaves patting her once on the shoulder. YE goes to see Mr. Jeong and Mr. Jeong asks her if there's anything she wishes to say to him. YE asks Mr. Jeong why he gave congratutory money to Mz. Kang, and Mr. Jeong asks if she heard it from KW and YE says no from elsewhere. Mr. Jeong says it just turned out that way, and YE says he shouldn't have wasted his money but Mr. Jeong says when one lives there are times you waste money too. YE says she doesn't want comfort that is bought with money, and Mr. Jeong asks if the effect of the money is already gone. YE asks if he will give more if that's the case, and Mr. Jeong says in that case he'll take her out from that home. Mr. Jeong then gives YE some money to use as spending money and YE declines but Mr. Jeong insists that she takes it.

winterbird18avi00190109xj4.jpgwinterbird18avi00196639mo0.jpgwinterbird18avi00204627am4.jpg

Meanwhile, Mz. Kang has lunch with KW and throws a fit when she learns YE didnt' even call KW about her going to see Mr. Jeong. In the next room at the same resturant, Mrs. Jeong and JA meet as well and JA returns the ring to her saying it's too burdensome for her to keep it, but Mrs. Jeong says not to be burdened by it since it's only a gift from her. Mz. Kang sees the two together and she remembers JA as the hospital owner's daughter, and Mz. Kang realizes Mrs. Jeong is trying to have JA as her daughter-in-law, and Mz. Kang says the rich ones are scary. When YE comes home, Mz. Kang asks YE if she told Mr. Jeong about how they got conned buying land or if they had to buy the lazor machine on lease, and YE says no. Mz. Kang says YE shouldn't be embarrassed to tell the Jeong's about these things, and Mz. Kang then says she's short on cash and asks YE if she could lend her some 50-60k bucks, saying she will write a contract and give YE interest money. YE says she doesn't have that kinda of money, and Mz. Kang is surprised by it. YE says she let her friend borrow the money and now all she has left is some spending money. Mz. Kang says fine and starts to pick on Mrs. Choi about how dirty the rag is, and Mz. Kang shouts since they had a new family member (YE), everything's gone downhill. YE listens and rushes upstairs, and hides her bank account books and seal. That night, Mz. Kang feels indigestion, and when KW and YE bring her some medicine, Mz. Kang takes it and tells YE to leave. YE leaves, and Mz. Kang says YE is not likeable at all, never says anything sweet, and she's useless on top of it all. KW asks his mom to be more gentle with YE saying that will soften YE as well, but Mz. Kang then says the Jeong's are so cheap for only giving them money once, but KW says to stop and distracts her with a card game.

winterbird18avi00251050em3.jpgwinterbird18avi00267390iv0.jpgwinterbird18avi00274657sd8.jpg

DH and aunt Es talk over some drinks and ES says JA is a woman afterall and DH says he's not sure what to do about it, and ES says DH should try harder to grab JA's heart. After spending some time with his mom, KW goes upstairs and asks YE to spend more time with his mom alone since his mom's a pitiful woman. YE asks if she's being held as a hostage here for money and KW says that's nonsense, but YE goes on to say she's not even Mr. Jeong's real daughter, and she's tired of Mz. Kang always telling her to tell the Jeong's about how broke they are. Mz. Kang eavesdrops from outside the room and KW continues to defend his mom saying YE is misunderstanding his mom, but YE says she can't handle his mom anymore, and KW starts to get desperate as he cries and pleads YE to treat his mom like her own mother. Mz. Kang then calls for KW to come outside and as soon as KW goes out, Mz. Kang grabs his hand and asks him to sleep with her downstairs since she's too scared to sleep alone due to her high blood pressure. Next morning, YE sends KW off to work with a warm scarf, and afterwards, Mz. Kang tells YE to come into her room. Mz. Kang accuses YE of trying to part KW from her, and YE says she never did so and she's really trying hard to be part of the family but Mz. Kang is pushing her away. Mz. Kang says she did no such thing, and tells YE to think of these as misunderstandings, and now these misunderstandings are resolved. YE says fine and Mz. Kang sends her away, but afterwards Mz. Kang throws a fit wondering how YE got so brazen.

winterbird18avi00348010ky6.jpgwinterbird18avi00358921hj2.jpgwinterbird18avi00370917ns9.jpg

Mz. Kang decides to check herself in at the emergency room and starts to put on a big act, by pretending to be dying, and Mz. Kang tells Mr. Choi not to tell YE about it or else he's dead meat. Mr. Choi calls Mrs. Choi to come and asks her not to say anything to YE no matter what. Mrs. Choi comes and when she finds out Mz. Kang was fine until she walked herself in the hospital, Mrs. Choi says Mz. Kang is putting on a big show to torment her son and YE. Mrs. Choi says he should call KW at once, and when KW arrives Mz. Kang is asleep and KW asks the Choi's what's going on, but Mrs. Choi says the doctor says she's merely high in blood pressure and there's nothing else wrong with her. KW is still upset and asks about YE, and Mrs. Choi says YE was asleep so she didn't call. KW goes back to his mom's bedside and tells his mom to open her eyes already since he knows she's not asleep. Mz. Kang starts to wail and says KW doesn't know how much YE is making her suffer. HJ and Mr. Kim arrive outside of YE's home and HJ calls YE asking her to come outside for a moment since she's passing by. YE comes out and HJ says she came to deliver some baby clothes, and YE invites them come inside, but HJ says she's in a hurry, and YE then asks HJ to wait just a sec while she goes home to get something. YE then rushes to her room and gets her bank acount books, and runs out to give them to HJ to keep for her, saying one of the account book is the money she wants to invest in HJ's business and the only one she needs HJ to keep for her. Just then KW comes and tells YE in a harsh voice to come inside the home at once. When they go inside, KW shouts at YE saying his mom's at the hospital but she's playing with her friends, and that YE is a scary woman. YE says she didn't know but KW tells her to shut up and to go and beg for forgiveness from his mom immediately.

=================================

ya i'm ready to give up on this drama.. there's too much of park won-sook and her moodswings. i can't take it anymore. and yeong-eun is starting to get on my nerves too with her frustrating personality, even though i know she's in a difficult position and is really trying. i wish she would just poison Mz. Kang or something. and why is Do-Hyeon getting so little screen time. he's only in the show like 5% of the time. this is like a crime against hotties r us. someone shoot Mz. Kang or i might have to shoot myself.

HUH! Only 5% DH in the entire episode??!!?? :o

That is sooooooo.. wrong! :sweatingbullets:

Aish.. what are we to do.. :(

Just then KW comes and tells YE in a harsh voice to come inside the home at once. When they go inside, KW shouts at YE saying his mom's at the hospital but she's playing with her friends, and that YE is a scary woman. YE says she didn't know but KW tells her to shut up and to go and beg for forgiveness from his mom immediately.

Please let this be the last straw and put some hard sense into YE's head, once and for all. :tongue2:

Her husband isn't going to change at all.. baby or no baby..

!$%*)&)&#@@%^&&*??!@!#&^* :crazy:

--------------------------------------------------

I hope you won't give up now...still love the actors though I wish the story will also focus on Do-hyun's life as well, not just YE's and her spooky mother in law

I hope they'll bring in Kim So-hyun to the drama staff as well...it might be the saving grace of the drama since she is the author of the novel where the drama is based

Guest santa007

I do get bored of this drama, why they always focus on the Kangs' family especially Mz Kang then I'm so disappointed that it looks like my idol DH not the "lead" at all cause the drama focus more on KW then DH ! Hope they will change the plot and the story a bit and show more of DH.....And hope the ending it's not like the novel !!!!!!

Dramaok please don't give up Your summaries are the ONLY reason why I am watching this show.

No, no, I must be fair. The cast is really great and I do like the show it's just that they keep showing only JE's miserable life with her crazy husband and mother-in-law. There is so much more like ........ DH!!!!! :)

Guest maneuneun

I am also preparing to give up this drama as I am bored with the dragging of YE's married life and that's the reason I am forcing myself to watch it only during weekend. In my earlier post, i mentioned that i hope that they will not forcused too much of her married life but yet it's now :fury: . I don't know if I am the only one who's feeling this, I am totally lost and confused with DH'S feeling it seems to me he's just a passerby of YE's life and the only question he know to ask YE is whether she's happy and yet doing nothing to their relationship even when he know YE is facing probelms :phew:

I am still hoping that the storyline will be improving :(

can someone upload it on filesend or sendspace?

because on VEOH you would have to actually download the veoh player to download the drama :(

please please please!

&thank youuuuuuuu :)

still hoping as well that the storyline will improve...I skipped the episodes this weekend to get a breathe of Fresh Air without mz. Kang and I think I will be skipping next week's as well since I'm on a working holiday...too much suffering for YE I think is enough already...do we really have to suffer too?

Guest dramaok

I hope they'll bring in Kim So-hyun to the drama staff as well...it might be the saving grace of the drama since she is the author of the novel where the drama is based

i hope so too, but KBS just hired writer Kim to make their next KBS wkend drama, to air early next year when the current drama 'Golden age of daughter-in-laws' ends.. so not sure if she'll be availabe to do both KBS and MBC wkend drama.. but still hopeful.. the pace of the current writer's work is like a daily drama.. crawling and crawling and stalling on the evil clownface...

----------------

Winter Bird (Ep. 19):

Drug Effect Ends (Drug = Money)

JE = Jeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong)

DH = Do-Hyeon (Lee Tae-Gon)

KW = Kyeong-Wu (Yoon Sang-Hyeon)

Mz. Kang = KW's mom (Park Won-Sook)

ES = Aunt Eun-Sook (Im Ye-Jin)

MH = DH's sister Minhee (Lee Da-Jin)

JA = Jinah (Hwang Jeong-Eum)

HJ = YE friend Hee-Jin (Jang Shin-Yeong)

SM = ES's son Seung-Min (Ju Min-Su)

Mrs. Jeong = DH mom (Yoon Mira)

Mr. Jeong = DH dad (Jang Yong)

Kwangwook = HJ's brother (Yoo Jae-Ryang)

YR = Yura (Han Ye-In)

rudnftoe19kor071118hdtvid9.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvrp5.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvrr4.jpg

Mz. Kang asks Mrs. Choi where KW is and Mrs. Choi is synical and says KW probably went to make that money Mz. Kang loves so much, since money is medicine for her, and Mz. Kang gets upset and throws a pillow at her telling her to leave. KW drags YE to the hospital and orders her to beg and apologize for forgiveness. YE says she didn't even do anything wrong and it's not fair for him to tell her what to do without hearing her side of the story but KW doesn't care and says YE should beg or else she's responsible if anything goes wrong with his mom. YE goes before Mz. Kang and says sorry saying she thought they had already resolved their misunderstanding, but Mz. Kang pretends that never happened and says YE is the one who accused her of being mean to her and when YE tries to argue about it KW continues to shout telling YE to stop talking just to beg for forgiveness. YE fights back and says it's true what she said to his mom but she only said that because she wanted to be part of the family, like a real daughter. Mz. Kang is caught speechless but KW says even so YE was harsh, and just then Mz. Kang pulls another fake episode of passing out from trauma however just as the doctor arrives Mz. Kang opens her eyes again. HJ continues to give Mr. Kim the cold shoulder over the knockoff bag, but Mr. Kim promises her when he earns money he'll really buy her a genuine purse.

rudnftoe19kor071118hdtvmc9.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvvb4.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvco0.jpg

YR or HJ gets a flower bouquet and wine delivered with a card that says 'marry me', and YR goes to see HJ's brother and says she'll marry him, but HJ's brother says it's not from him. Then YR says it must be HJ's and HJ's mom asks HJ if it's from Mr. Kim, and HJ says no way. YR then asks HJ's mom if she has a lover too and HJ's mom says no way and HJ says there's nothing wrong if she did. YR says they should drink the wine anyway since it's here, and just then HJ's mom sneaks out to the kitchen and calls someone asking why he sent those things but the other person denies doing such thing. Meanwhile JA and MH meet and MH says their whole family is waiting for JA's decision, and JA tells MH about running into YE at the hospital. JA also says YE looked really sad, and MH says JA is falling so easily for YE's tactics, but JA says YE looked really sad. MH asks JA if she's rejecting DH because of YE, and just then DH arrives at the bar as well.

rudnftoe19kor071118hdtvzc5.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvqp9.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvni5.jpg

MH leaves the two to talk, and DH says he thought a lot about what she said, and he's not the irresponsible kind of guy she sees him, but regardless he only thought about his perspective so it's his fault and he is sorry. JA asks what he'd do if they didnt' run into each other today like this, if she didn't contact him, and DH says he'd probably wait til she called, and JA asks for how long, and DH says actually he wanted to call her many times but he wasn't sure what to say so he didn't call. DH also says he was insenstive to her and only remembered as the cute and jolly girl, and never thought hard about the wounds she may have received from him. JA laughs and says DH surely repented a lot, but JA says she became unsure whether she could understand and accept everything about him now and in the future, however she was immature and still wanted him to contact her first. DH says thanks and says they still have 3 out of 10 dates left and he asks if those dates are still available. JA is happy to hear that he still remembers their dates and the two start drinking together. MH goes home and tells her mom and aunt about DH and JA at the bar, and spills the beans about Mz. Kang being hospitalized and YE looking sad over it. YE is sent home and when Mrs. Choi comes home as well she tells YE to her Mz. Kang seems just fine and a year or two ago Mz. Kang did the same thing just to get her way across.

rudnftoe19kor071118hdtvag8.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvub8.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvxy2.jpg

That night HJ textmessages YE to check on her and YE says it's nothing big. YE then grabs her tummy and apologizes to her unborn child and YE promises her child no matter what she will make him/her happy and YE weeps. Next morning YE starts to make porridge to bring to Mz. Kang at the hospital and Mrs. Choi says YE's life is tough but she's pregnant and must live thus she's going to have to endure these things, and KW is too weak-hearted but he's good to YE overall. YE gets the food ready and brings it all to Mz. Kang but Mz. Kang gives YE the cold shoulders and tells YE to leave the food on the table and leave since she's not needed here. KW then shows up and tells his mom he brought the beef stew she wanted and Mz. Kang says she doesnt' want to eat, and tells KW to send YE home. KW walks YE out to the hallway and KW tells YE to go back in and get his mom to eat, and that is the least useful thing YE could do, and YE asks KW to undo the misunderstanding between then, but KW says he's busy and it's YE who got into this and she's gotta come out of it herself. Meanwhile, Mz. Kang is told by the nurse that the doctor wants her to be discharged from the hospital today, but Mz. Kang whines and says she wants to stay another day, and asks the nurse to put a sign outside the door to say not to upset the patient, and the nurse is surprised but says she will. As soon the nurse leaves, Mz. Kang devours some food brought by YE, and she then grabs her purse and jacket and runs outside of the hospital to devour some bbq and rice at the nearby eatery. YE comes back to Mz. Kang's room and finds her gone but Mz. Kang returns and YE smells bbq smell from Mz. Kang. Mz. Kang tells YE to leave cuz she's scared that the Jeong's might scold her.

rudnftoe19kor071118hdtvxm2.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvab7.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvwl4.jpg

Mrs. Jeong comes to visit at the hospital and notices the sign outside Mz. Kang's door, but she knocks gently and goes in, and Mz. Kang puts on her goodie act again and goes on and about how she's worried that she's adding too much stress to YE. Afterwards YE and Mrs. Jeong talk and YE tells Mrs. Jeong Mz. Kang collapsed because of her and because of money, but Mrs. Jeong says YE shouldnt' think so badly of people, and if Mz. Kang was in money trouble she should've given her some money to help out. YE is surprised and Mrs. Jeong says Mz. Kang might have issues, but YE has issues too and she should try to understand Mz. Kang's perspective and develop affection through it, instead of making everything so black and white. JA and DH eat steak together and DH watches as JA eats in a hurry and JA says she's been starving and this is the best tasting steak ever. DH says he'll buy her all the yummy food she wants, and JA says she wishes DH would eat everything well infront of her and to be happy through everything before her. DH says that will happen since JA has that talent and JA says it's true that many men have tried to steal her heart because she's such a great catch. DH then suggests they should go see a movie. Infront of KW and YE, Mz. Kang goes on about how she wanted to be discharged from the hospital so she wouldn't worry them but the doctor insisted on her staying another day. YE says she'll be by Mz. Kang's side tonight and KW says he will instead, but when Mz. Kang says Mrs. Choi will be here KW then suggests he and YE wait til she comes and go home together. Mz. Kang becomes upset that KW is concerned about YE and out of nowhere she says she wants to live apart from KW and YE so she doesn't have to worry about YE anymore. KW shouts and orders YE to do something about it but YE just sits and tears up, and Mz. Kang says her life's so low now a days. YE leaves, and Mz. Kang shouts from behind YE, complaining about YE's attitude.

rudnftoe19kor071118hdtvcz3.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvzq7.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvpz5.jpg

DH walks JA into the hospital and JA says she can see DH's heart opened up already and she thanks DH for giving her strength. JA leaves, and DH is about to leave but he catches glimpse of YE walking by crying. YE quickly wipes away her tears, but DH is already watching her intently. DH then gives her a ride and they make a stop by the river since YE can't stop crying.

rudnftoe19kor071118hdtvdj1.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvcx5.jpg

YE: Don't ask me why.

DH: Say it here kid so you can feel better.

YE: I think I must become a mean wretch. Above all else I am doing my best but the toughest thing is that my sincerity won't be accepted. I really detest caught between her and her son's physochological stress war. To say it bluntly I feel like just giving her her son who can't be part from her.

DH: what does KW do?

YE: He is strengthless. When his mom says one thing he moves toward it without any thought. Oppa, did I really do wrong?

DH: Don't I know you? At the least you are not one who will step over someone and hurt them for your own ambition. So don't hold any useless guilt. It's useless. It's not your fault. If you're hurt you should make a noise about it too. Don't try to take it all.

YE: I wanted to live well. I wanted to show that I'm living well. This is so upsetting..

DH: Do you want me to meet KW once?

YE: No! You can't. I can't take that.. Don't do it..

DH drives YE home, and as YE gets off, DH asks her if there's something he could help her with and YE says he already did and she already feels much better, and YE thanks him. DH asks if she's really going to be okay, and YE says yes and asks DH not to tell the Jeong's about it. DH says okay and to call him whenever she needs him. DH then says even though she's married, he is still her oppa and she shouldn't erase his place, and to complain to him if she has no where to complain to. Next day, Mz. Kang comes home, and KW tells YE to go and kneel to beg for forgiveness. YE says she didn't do anything wrong to deserve this and his mom is misunderstanding things. KW says she should've been careful not to cause the misunderstanding but YE says that's not fair and reminds him that he promised her he would take her side. KW sighs but YE grabs his hand and says he mustn't forget because he is her husband and the head of their household, however KW says he can't do it if it means betraying his mom, and YE says it doesn't mean betraying her, but KW says he can't handle seeing his mom dying or anything like that and KW says YE should try harder instead. YE says she's willing to kneel if that's what it takes but in doing so he must accpet her sincerity. KW then says YE is precious but his mom is precious too and his mom's a person who gave up her life for him, and KW asks YE to be patient infront of his mom and to know that what he says may not be from his heart. YE cries and goes down with KW to see Mz. Kang. YE kneels with KW and YE apologizes to Mz. Kang and asks her for forgiveness. KW says anyone can make a mistake, and Mz. Kang yells at KW for getting involved. KW then starts to shout at YE telling her to beg. Mz. Kang tells YE she's not trying to be picky but what YE did was hurtful to her, but she will treat it as forgotten, and YE must not let it repeat. KW shouts again and tells YE to remember these words and if she does it again he won't forgive her either. Mz. Kang tells KW not to scare the baby and that KW should go to work. Mrs. Choi listens from outside the room and says it's such a live show you can't even buy with money.

After KW leaves Mz. Kang gloats to YE.

rudnftoe19kor071118hdtvxz4.jpgrudnftoe19kor071118hdtvlg1.jpg

Kang: You saw it clearly didn't you?

YE: --

Kang: Nevermind that you're pregnant, to my son, above you or the child, I am always the priority.

YE: --!

Kang: He cherishes me the most. You don't know how I raised him. If I tell him to break up with you, you can be kicked out of here immediately, did you know?

=========================

Winter Bird (Ep. 19):

Drug Effect Ends (Drug = Money)

After KW leaves Mz. Kang gloats to YE.

Kang: You saw it clearly didn't you?

YE: --

Kang: Nevermind that you're pregnant, to my son, above you or the child, I am always the priority.

YE: --!

Kang: He cherishes me the most. You don't know how I raised him. If I tell him to break up with you, you can be kicked out of here immediately, did you know?

Oh.. Young-eun, just leave the house already. PLEASE!!!! :o

i hope so too, but KBS just hired writer Kim to make their next KBS wkend drama, to air early next year when the current drama 'Golden age of daughter-in-laws' ends.. so not sure if she'll be availabe to do both KBS and MBC wkend drama.. but still hopeful.. the pace of the current writer's work is like a daily drama.. crawling and crawling and stalling on the evil clownface...

yeah I feel the same way too when I'm watching WB...thanks again for the summary but I'm skimming thru it now...so Kim So-hyun will write for a new KBS Weekend Drama...but I still hope she'll do this one or collaborate with WB's current writer just to improve the story and not left us dragging...I can't take mz. Kang anymore...

Archived