Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Firstly,

Happy Birthday to the original Sassy Girl!!!!!!

JJH301007.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

------------

Secondly, yum, thanks for all the stalkerish snaps of Ji Hyun on the set of A Man Once A Superman. It's kinda eerie in an exceptionally good way finally seeing her film a movie back home again. And her new 'do is really growing on me =)

I love the new Anycall CF as well =D "Talk Play Love!!!" I can't stop singing it either lol

anycall_jjh301007.jpg

Some caps:

TPL_JJH01.jpg

TPL_JJH002.jpg

Plus a GIF!

TPL_JJH003.gif

credit: as labelled+yahoo+empas+daum

Guest yum yum dimsum

im late but.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON JI HYUN

xoxoxoxox

updates!! the clothes aren't that eye catching but its Ji Hyun wearing them so its something. lol.

plus she's smiling a lot more compare to the previous one. and yeah, Nov 1 she's shooting another 17Tea CF!!

BESTIBELLI WINTER 2007

c4gj0.jpgc7yd0.jpgc9ap4.jpgc25nf4.jpgc29za2.jpgc32cm7.jpgc38nr5.jpgc41nd2.jpgc42mb3.jpgc49jy9.jpg

c1ik5.th.jpg c2iw4.th.jpg c3rc4.th.jpg c5eg9.th.jpg c6nu6.th.jpg c8vc5.th.jpg c10bu9.th.jpg c11ey8.th.jpg c12hk2.th.jpg c13dg8.th.jpg c14uh6.th.jpg c15xg2.th.jpg c16ge1.th.jpg c17ou1.th.jpg c18ex3.th.jpg c19cs5.th.jpg c20oy5.th.jpg c21hi0.th.jpg c22tr1.th.jpg c23pa5.th.jpg c24rt1.th.jpg c26wd7.th.jpg c27dg7.th.jpg c28df7.th.jpg c30th9.th.jpg c31kj0.th.jpg c33wp5.th.jpg c34zy8.th.jpg c36eh2.th.jpg c37lx6.th.jpg c35qp4.th.jpg c39up3.th.jpg c40sy8.th.jpg c43fk7.th.jpg c44gl7.th.jpg c45iu8.th.jpg c46ei7.th.jpg c47dn6.th.jpg c48vo2.th.jpg c50el5.th.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3237/c51et0.jpg http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9710/c52fn9.jpg (because of the 50 images per post rule) <_<

DO NOT HOTLINK.

dont forget to visit its official site for wallpapers ;)

bestibelli.co.kr

jicks - thanks for the *sings* TALK PLAY LOVE pics and caps. i still cant get the jingle out of my head (though it reminds me of the SAKATA commercial)

Thanks *Yum Yum DimSum* for uploading the Besti Belli Winter Collection.

Ji Hyun looks gorgeous, pretty yet sophiscated at the same time. :D

I especially like...the one where her hair is put bag and tied up. And her hair pulled back, with a side fringe blowed dry wavy.

However, the only criticism I'm gonna make is...she looks awfully skinny, pale and tired in those photo shoots. :(

You can see the bag clearly...they should have covered it with make-up. Besides that, they didn't really apply make-up on for her...so I guess its a very natural photo shoot!!!

ahaha so true

it aired in hk for the first time

and for some reason it repeated more then 10 times

on tv XDD

i was like .. "okaay enough with it!!"

omg it's her b-day

wow i came at the right time haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI HYUN ^^

or is it belated

ahhh idk ..

i rly wna know more abt her

Guest vondunker

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIHYUN SSI!!!!

Wow, i love all her belli photos. SHES GORGEOUS.

Despite her new hairstyle, i believe she still can carry off it well. =D

Now im hoping for time to pass faster. Cant wait for her vampire movie!

Guest kpopjunkie13

Happy Birthday Ji hyun unni!!

i love her new haircut.. so pretty

the long straight hair has been her trademark

and i think she gained weight.. good for her coz shes too skinny and tall

-----------------------

38217637pb5.gif

credits to: splotchydivinity & airen

Guest yum yum dimsum

Updates!!

A new Blood: The Last Vampire picture plus the synopsis!!

I wonder if they changed the nurse to this 'Alice McKee' character.. i kinda liked the nurse more.

New Blood: The Last Vampire Pic

Next year, audiences will meet Saya, vampire slayer. Culled from the animated film, Blood: The Last Vampire, Saya strikes out in a live-action feature endeavor directed by Chris Nahon. Focus Features Int'l was out promoting the film at AFM and within their sales guide one could find the pic below and the following synopsis:

btlvpro004bz4.jpg

On the surface, Saya is a stunning 16-year-old, but that youthful exterior hides the tormented soul of a 400-year-old "halfling." Born to a human father and a vampire mother, she has for centuries been a loner obsessed with using her samurai skills to rid the world of vampires, all the while knowing that she herself can survive only on blood like those she hunts. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo by the clandestine organization she works for, Saya immediately senses that this may be her opportunity to finally destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Using her superhman strength and her sword, she begins to rid the base of its evil infestation in a series of spectacular and elaborate showdowns. However, it is not until she forms her first human friendship in centuries with the young daughter of the base's general that Saya learns of her greatest power over Onigen may well be her ability for human connection...

source: http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=3252

i also got the front page of the thread edited.. you guys might want to take a look :P

^=o!

=O!!!!!!

The more stills I see of the damn film the more it's killing me waiting around for it to be released!!!

And the front page is so flippin hot!! That's gotta be the best looking front page in all of soompi land =D

Was that your own work yumyumdimsum? Fab work it is!

better late than never Happy Birthday Jeon Ji Hyun unnie!!! May you have more bdays to come so you may continue to be a blessing to us!!

OMG!!! The thread is raining pics and updates!!! Thank you so much everyone!!!! Yes!!! Blood updates! OMG!! I'm really dying to watch the movie! Is there a tentative show date yet?

Guest splendidlure

A report says that Universal Studios will help actress Jeon Ji-hyun's US debut.

If confirmed true, the top Korean star, who is highly popular in Asia, will be gaining a significant partner in her advance to Hollywood.

She finished filming 'Blood: The Last Vampire' in the US and is working on the Korean film 'The Man who was a Superman' at home. But she will return to the US later this year for automated dialogue replacement (ADR) work for 'Blood.'

ADR will be done at Universal, which will also take part in the post-production film work.

Blood was coproduced by renowned Hong Kong producer Bill Kong and French and Japanese officials. Jeon plays a vampire hunter who has the mixed blood of a human and vampire.

The film will open before June of next year.

jeonjihyunoz1.jpg

credits:kbs global