[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

im wondering the same thing..why didnt YE use that chance..i feel very sorry for YEbut in a way im confused by her actions..i understand she's scared..nor does DH really know what's upbut i feel as if its frustrating to see her like that..MRs jeong pisses me off bad.the new in law is even worse.she's like a worse version of mrs jeong.uugghhhh..btw.. DH doesnt look to sad far away...he seems to think though things are hard on YE and that she'll hafta waitbut he seems like he is enjoying himself a little too much...i was wondering the same thing.. YE is trapped inside this nutshell.. her house a place of refuge and a place of warmth.. where people care for your wellbeing..a place to go home to when ur troubled.. it sure has a different connotation for her.. to be at home means to be locked up, to be smothered, to be neglected and to scared of what you have to in the future.. always being forced.. the wisest choice would be for her to move out..how is it ungrateful?many people move out when the grow up and all..have their owns jobs and whatnot..im sure accdg to korean customs not as much? (not sure there)but i feel in terms of being grateful.. its wrongly placed.the stuff is there but the feelings were never..she was always detached...why the heck is being unattached so impt? just becuase of DH? i mean really now..they are surely have skeletons in the closet..i dont what but they do..come to think of it.. maybe its the same for me.. lols.. ^^hehhe where QSS has some lighter parts this one is just heavy stuff all the way.. i hope its not just a teaser! booo...i hope DH will wake up and realize the severeness of the situation with his family and such..but basing on DH being in China while YE in korea having to deal with it all..eventhough he already said he wont leave her and that she would have to endure..he looks like he's not as troubled..he even looks like he's enjoying the doctor's visit..

now that you mentionned it, this is just heavy, isn't it?

the servants of Mz Kang seem to be funny

maybe it is because I remember the chauffeur in What's Up Fox, where I found him very funny

I just feel that the story seems to be a bit too fast to let YE getting married so soon :sweatingbullets: ! I am also curious how the show is going to end, How will DH and YE be together since YE already married since the beginning of the story! I hope it will not become too draggy forcusing on how she suffered in her married life <_< !

ur so right, I hope YE starts kicking some butts soon after the wedding

thanks for the explanation Knuts...I was also thinking what YE said to DH in the last episode...I thought that she and DH can't be together...at least I was partially right...I would really want DH to kiss YE in the rain but it didn't happen *sigh* I mean all of those kisses were just tempting us...but I still feel sad for YE after she was confronted by Mr and Mrs. Jeong together with DH...Mr. Jeong wanted YE to cancel the marriage if she is not yet ready but Mrs. Jeong was pushing YE to the limit since she is insisting that YE should go on with the wedding or she has a reason for not getting married but YE said that she will still push through with the marriage...I love Mr. Jeong's concern for YE but Mrs. Jeong is too much...

as for DH reaction when Jina met him...I really dunno...maybe he wants to move on as well but he is not sure if he will still pursue YE or divert his attention to someone else...well at this scene he wanted to meet Kyung-woo but instead Jina caught his attention...

and Kyung-woo is a mama's boy per se...I can't believe it, I wonder if how he will protect YE form his mom when they get married on the next episode since from what I saw in the preview...

KW's mom searched in YE's stuffand finds something that upset her???

you are welcome :), but sorry, according to dramaok's I got the scenes wrong

yeah...Mr Jeong is so sane, fair and nice :)

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TV0000000068530.jpg

TV0000000068534.jpg

TV0000000068730.jpg

TV0000000068833.jpg

TV0000000068895.jpg

thanks to MT@www.koreanwind.net 

2007년 10월 4일 (목) 17:08 뉴스엔  ‘겨울새’ 박선영-윤상현 결혼식 후 본격 고부갈등 전개 돌입

200710041711074260.jpg

200710041711074261.jpg

200710041711074262.jpg

200710041711074263.jpg

[뉴스엔 최나영 기자]

김수현 작가의 동명소설을 원작으로 한 MBC 주말드라마 '겨울새'의 주인공 영은(박선영 분)과 경우(윤상현 분)가 극중 결혼식을 올린다.  

한 차례 파혼을 겪은 영은은 상처받은 마음을 추스르기도 전에 아들 도현에게서 자신을 떼어내려고 하는 이여사(윤미라 분)의 성화에 못 이겨 다시 맞선을 보게 되고 경우와 서둘러 결혼한다. 이 결혼식을 통해 영은은 재물에 대한 과도한 욕심으로 점철된 시어머니(박원숙 분)와 고부갈등을 겪게 됨으로써 다시 한번 지독한 시련을 맞는다.  

며칠 전 서울의 모 호텔에서 영은과 경우의 결혼식 장면 촬영이 진행됐다.  

촬영장에서 만난 영은 역의 박선영은 "결혼식 장면은 계속해서 긴장하고 찍어야하는 신이라 ‘역시 결혼하는 건 힘들다’는 것을 다시 한번 느꼈다"며 "영은이 결혼하면서 시어머니와 남편 사이에서 겪는 갈등이 흥미진진하게 진행되니 끝까지 성원해 달라"고 당부의 말을 전했다.  

"결혼식 촬영은 처음이라 실제 결혼하는 것처럼 무척 기대되고 설렌다"는 경우 역의 윤상현은 신랑 입장할 때 손을 번쩍 들어 올리며 큰 액션으로 하객들의 박수에 답해 마치 시상식장에 온 듯한 분위기를 만들어 웃지못할 NG를 내기도 했다.  

화사한 꽃장식이 더해져 고급스러운 분위기 속에서 진행된 영은과 경우의 결혼식 장면은 6일 MBC 대학가요제로 인한 불방으로 7일 오후 9시 40분 방송에서 확인할 수 있다.  

최나영 nyny80@newsen.com  

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com  

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v18343251.html

thanks to longchenga@www.koreanwind.net

...alright Knuts...yeah I read Dramaok's synopsis and I got it a little bit off too..anyway, nice wedding pics..an article also mentions that during the filming everybody was serious so that no outtakes or NG will happen and PSY also revealed that everytime she shoots a wedding scene she becomes tense as well...maybe bcoz she's of marrying age already ^ ^ which was a running joke on the set when they shot the scene

[결방안내] 10월 06일 토요일 방송은 쉽니다.

안녕하세요, 겨울새입니다.

토요일 "제31회 MBC 대학가요제" 방송관계로 <겨울새>가 쉽니다.

일요일 9시 40분에 7회가 방송되오니 시청자 여러분의 양해 부탁드리며, 많은 시청 바랍니다.

감사사합니다.

2007-10-04(14:10)

"Winter Bird" will be postponed one episode on October 6th (this Saturday) due to "The 31st MBC Collegee Singing Festival".

안녕하세요, 겨울새입니다.

감사사합니다.

"Winter Bird" will be postponed one episode on October 6th (this Saturday) due to "The 31st MBC Collegee Singing Festival".

whaaa.... thanks for the nice big pix, sunny,.....and for the update!....... collegee singing festival ?? :( ....... shall I watch that ? :blink::wacko:

...alright Knuts...yeah I read Dramaok's synopsis and I got it a little bit off too..anyway, nice wedding pics..an article also mentions that during the filming everybody was serious so that no outtakes or NG will happen and PSY also revealed that everytime she shoots a wedding scene she becomes tense as well...maybe bcoz she's of marrying age already ^ ^ which was a running joke on the set when they shot the scene

hahahaa...funny that they are joking on the set, but no NG's :( ?

they must finish early every day then... :lol:

can't they make some NG's for our sake? B):phew:

man that's one sad looking bride.

thx for the pics.

brace yourselves!!!!!!!

yes.....not to mention how DH must feel!!!!!! :wacko:

hahahaa...funny that they are joking on the set, but no NG's :( ?

they must finish early every day then... :lol:

can't they make some NG's for our sake? B):phew:

Haha...they do have NG's. ^^"

1st episode NG is available to download at this clubbox now.

http://clubbox.co.kr/sunnygo

Unfortunately that soompi doesn't support flash embedding...otherwise, I could post some VOD's here.

Please check this website for "Winter Bird" VOD's then. ^^

宣暎樂園 Sunny TV Channel: http://www.im.tv/myvlog/sypark

img9460pg1.jpg

mbcmd7.gif

des2003610mj4.jpg

des2003625ji5.jpg

des3003608ny2.jpg

credits: MT@www.koreanwind.net

excuse me, zircornia?!! :wacko:

zircornia as in the fake diamond ??!! :wacko::blink::vicx:

must be someone who has sneaked in an ad for their own business,no? :ph34r:

PS: sorry guys, I don't know why, but the pics on the original site http://www.koreanwind.net/bbs/viewthread.p...3D1&page=10 are much bigger. They become above size once I save them on my pc. When you save them on your pc and open them, you can magnify them.

Haha...they do have NG's. ^^"1st episode NG is available to download at this clubbox now.

http://clubbox.co.kr/sunnygo

Unfortunately that soompi doesn't support flash embedding...otherwise, I could post some VOD's here.Please check this website for "Winter Bird" VOD's then. ^^

宣暎樂園 Sunny TV Channel: http://www.im.tv/myvlog/sypark

:w00t::w00t: did I tell you that I like you a lot, sunny :lol::lol::lol:

thanks for tip and links

whoaa...that is a nice cb and site :D

안녕하세요, 겨울새입니다.

감사사합니다.

thanks for notifying us...just as I thought I saw a teaser for the festival to be hosted by Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Hyo-ri but I didn't know that it will pre-empt WB...I was just bracing myself for the sad wedding of YE...anyway thanks Sunny for the links and Knuts for the pics...about the Zirconia one...I guess that what you call PPL (Product Placement Listing) for this drama ^ ^

:huh: HUH.. soooo... there will be no Winter Bird tonight, huh. :mellow: Not the time for the nail-biting and hair-pulling wedding scene yet. :P Hahaa.. as if.. DH is going to steal YE away.. *sigh*

KW is really happy on his wedding day to YE. It'll be really hard for him to ever let the girl go.. if at all. No matter what. More dilemma for YE and.. DH.. *poor guy*

Thanks everyone for comments and updates, links and info on Winter Bird. Really appreciate all sharing! Mwah!

thanks for notifying us...just as I thought I saw a teaser for the festival to be hosted by Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Hyo-ri but I didn't know that it will pre-empt WB...I was just bracing myself for the sad wedding of YE...anyway thanks Sunny for the links and Knuts for the pics...about the Zirconia one...I guess that what you call PPL (Product Placement Listing) for this drama ^ ^

you are welcome :)

PPL? aaa...that is what is called. But are they not supposed to be the original stuff?

anyway, I understand that more people may be able to afford zirconia, but how is that going to do good for the image of this drama....and MBC? :blink:

English page at MBC Global Media - "Lonely Bird"

http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=376

thanks, kdramafanusa, for the link :D

nice to see new people posting :rolleyes:

ok, here some pics. Maybe not of our fav characters, but still...hey... :lol:

parkws2_550.jpg

parkws1_1.jpg

200709281129080180.jpg

SGPhoto_2007_09_2922_11_42.jpg

winterbird54fv4ft8.jpg

Guest babymarzy07

omg!!

i felt so bad for DH!!!

i think YE is either wallowing in her own self pity or something..

but she hurt him bad..

more than she might have thought

mz kang

counting all that moola

tsk tsk

was that all she took out of everything

so so fake i swear

ha mz jeong deserved that scolding from DH.

KW is just too happy..

excited for everything...

YE seems somewhat happy.. i cant tell

what?! Mz Kang thought the car was for her?! ...aiyo....greed has not boundaries...

bugger...I missed the beginning

got to wait for clubbox

omg!!

i felt so bad for DH!!!

i think YE is either wallowing in her own self pity or something..

but she hurt him bad..

more than she might have thought

mz kang

counting all that moola

tsk tsk

was that all she took out of everything

so so fake i swear

ha mz jeong deserved that scolding from DH.

KW is just too happy..

excited for everything...

YE seems somewhat happy.. i cant tell

I wished I could try all that food (it was, right?) sent by DH's mum.

eek.....I missed that scolding from DH too

YE seems to be OK in the marriage

that Mz Kang....so what-is-the-word.....is like a cartoon? so ridiculous that it becomes funny

Argh.. I missed the beginning as well :( .. started watching when the newlyweds returned from their honeymoon. Did DH really scold his own mother? :o But can imagine the anger, pain & rejection he's going through.. all at once.

Arrggh.. missed the wedding of the year. :P

Well.. YE actually looked happy and at ease with KW.. he does make her happy, somehow.. except that the extreme hot-cold treatment from Mz. Kang is really worrying and getting scary, to say the least. :ph34r:

Guest santa007

Argh.. I missed the beginning as well :( .. started watching when the newlyweds returned from their honeymoon. Did DH really scold his own mother? :o But can imagine the anger, pain & rejection he's going through.. all at once.

Arrggh.. missed the wedding of the year. :P

Well.. YE actually looked happy and at ease with KW.. he does make her happy, somehow.. except that the extreme hot-cold treatment from Mz. Kang is really worrying and getting scary, to say the least. :ph34r:

hi i just finished epi 3, they did get married? then what will happen to DH...I think the story will go like a vicious circle drag a bit here and there ...will DH and YE get together in the end?????I really hope they will have a good ending. It's really a long drama 50 epi, what are they going to do for the rest of the episodes?????? Hatred..love..hope will have some funny moments and characters like Love in Heaven. I really love Love in Heaven that's where I like Wang Mo (LTG) !

also missed the beginning...but I saw the wedding..I really felt YE's sadness during the ceremony, and with DH just looking like he can't do anything about it...like YE's bestfriend and her mom reaction as well....it seems like KW loves YE that somehow I know YE doesn't love him that much though I also felt that at least she was happy for the meantime :huh: ...KW's mom really scary with her reaction to YE being given a car as a gift from Mr. Jeong...her reaction looks sarcastic to me and looks like in next week's episode she would buy a car also for KW...if I'm not mistaken

Archived