So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest BitterLemon

My first time posting in this thread.

OMG..those MAC photos..thanks for uploading those picsies everyone.

Gorgeous..gorgeous..Jisub-ssi looks soo much better with shorter hair doesn't he. Cannot wait for Cain and Abel to air.

Aja Jisub-ssi!

Korean magazine 'An An' September/2007 edition.

A Hesitater's Charm

credit : Youngsosa ( http://cafe.daum.net/sojs ) Lime Tree.

saturn, thank you for this wonderful An An article on Ji sub.

Makes one understand the Man. He is very witty, artistic and passionate in antything he does..

SBS confirmed it will broadcast 20 episodes of "Cain and Abel" on Feb. 2008 following "The King and I"

every Monday and Tuesday.

(Roughly translated from Chinese to English by me;

bjzi368 Korean to Chinese, repost from sojisubbar Baidu.com)

This is great news! Seeing Ji sub in 20 eppies!!!!

I cant wait to see him and JJH act together.

He is such a professional... internalizing and researching his character early on.

It's exciting to see him act again esp. in a challenging role.

Thanks charlesriver for all the SJS updates.

Love all your artworks, vicente. Keep it up! They are beautiful.

:w00t:

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/1879/st...24266bd2vd9.jpg

one comment:

when did he get to be THIS hot? :w00t: ^^;;

loooove this pic. <3

the angle, the ponytail, the hat, the white T-shirt,... shall I go on? :lol:

I absolutely agree, shenny dear.

He's gorgeous even in white shirt.... sekshi namja....yumm!! :wub:

Old TV sitcom of Kim Sun Ah and So Ji Sub...Joa-Joa :rolleyes:

I made this MV for all those fans who haven`t seen the show. I also uploaded episode 17 in Youtube.Here is the link of the MV :D

Thanks for sharing this jastinel.

Didnt know that KSA and Ji sub had an mv together.

Did he cut his hair ?

I really don't like his long hair

He looks handsome on those pics

I agree , Jisub to handsome in this style ,

but I don't believe Jisub really cut his hair. :P

And more Jisub's pictures from lmplied by MAC

8685.04.jpg

36202.04.jpg

67449.04.jpg

78886.04.jpg

3482.04.jpg

52437.04.jpg

15578.04.jpg

credit : dcinside

Thanks vicente!

I love your recent SJS wallpapers. You are getting better and better. :D

I very happy to know you like that.

I made that , it ok. But not standard in my eyes.

Hahaha . :lol:

Guest charlesriver

Saw this on DC...

svssgg.jpg

Some Korean fans think this child actor Yu Seung-Ho (유승호) looks like youth SJS. :)

Yu Seung-Ho is currently in drama King and I,

kingandi02avi000918884ts2.jpg

and in Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi.

55858560uv8.jpg

Guest maneuneun

So Ji Sub in AnAn Magazine

머뭇거리는 자의 매력

한류 엔터테인먼트 분야의 블루칩, 소지섭. 서른이 되어, 무혁을 뛰어넘어, 한층 다정한 남자가 되어 다가온 그를 만났다. 1백40분

37초동안 나눈 그와의 이야기.

에디터|김명희·글|권영신·헤어|정원(박은경 뷰티 살롱)·메이크업|김자영(박은경 뷰티 살롱)·스타일리스트|홍은경

Photo by HONG JANG HYUN

fashion_01_0709_01.jpg

fashion_01_0709_02.jpg

fashion_01_0709_03.jpg

omo! He looks so skinny now :( ! Hope he will gain more weight in the upcoming drama he's going to be involved.

^I have a feeling the whole look- the hair, the facial hair, the slimmer build- is FOR the new drama (which btw, I wish would just finish filming already. The wait is killing me.)

I'm sure he's doing it all under good nutritional guide so I wouldn't worry too much so long as he is healthy. And on top of that looking as darn hot as what he is right now is just one big bonus. Even though he's somewhat slender, I can bet you there are some nicely toned muscles under those trendy layers =D =D =D (Who wants to find out?? lol)

Guest jojijunjy

His Anan magazine look is good, suave and debonair. His face more chiselled, different from Law Firm and Dating Now days if you remember. It's still manly however, edgy and unshaven like MISA, but his robust built and cool gait I am missing soooo much...I can't wait to see Cain and Abel. Aw, why didn't he come to the US in May like they said he would to film? Alas, it was for the best as I might have fainted seeing him in person (not to mention getting nothing done stalking him in the US, ha, ha!)

His Anan magazine look is good, suave and debonair. His face more chiselled, different from Law Firm and Dating Now days if you remember. It's still manly however, edgy and unshaven like MISA, but his robust built and cool gait I am missing soooo much...I can't wait to see Cain and Abel. Aw, why didn't he come to the US in May like they said he would to film? Alas, it was for the best as I might have fainted seeing him in person (not to mention getting nothing done stalking him in the US, ha, ha!)

jojijunjy - I think filming of his drama has been moved from May to October (?). I hope this is already final. I can't wait to see the drama, too. :)

i saw the amazingly hot mr so at the hong kong airport on friday 9-14 (i just returned hoome to la today). we stood next to each other in the immigration line and my, my, my. i never notice celebrities (i live in la and i see huge stars all the time but never really notice them) but i could tell who he was even in his aviator sunglasses, trademark fedora hat, true religion jeans, cowboy boots, ponytailed hair- you can tell how close i was!

i never bug celebs for autographs or pixs. but i was super tempted with ji sup however because misa is one of my favs ever. however, we were in a security area so i couldnt take a pix.