Which Language Would You Choose?

Guest aphotic twilight.

Guest PeachRose*

I would like to study Korean so I can understand what I am watching especially music videos and dramas, not really into Japanese entertainment.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desertseatingoceans

If it was a new language, probably Japanese. I'm not fluent in Cantonese though I wish I was.

Guest Phaeocise

Chinese is the most important so make sure you get that down good before you start on anything else. As for Japanese and korean go for japanese, korean is 100% usless i guarantee you that.

Guest -trang-

i think that japanese is the most commonly taught language compared to korean.. so i'd say learn korean and be different :)

Guest monchichi

I'd choose Korean since I've studied Japanese and been to the country already...

Korean sounds really unique to my ears...

Guest lhdn1994

Even though i love to learn korean i would choose Japanese..

the language seems very hard....

the writings,the pronunciation everything!

and since Japan is like the place where all those advance technolody is coming from maybe if you know Japanese and go to japan in the future..you can actually work there and make money?ahhaha

and Japan seem to be similair to Korean so i would choose the harder language first...

Korean seem easy to learn though...

Guest kirstie

i have the same dilemma. ive always wanted to learn japanese. but kpop and korean dramas make me want to learn korean instead. haha. but then again im still learning french in school so i dont know which to pick. or if i should even try to take on another language :vicx:

if you can only pick one then i suggest you choose japanese. it's more "universal" per say. and applicable. you could get more out of it than korean. and the characters are similar too so it might be easier for you to learn[if you already know how to read chinese chracters].

Guest Chocopiex3

You should choose Japanese first because that will be a very helpful language for you in the future. :lol:

But you could study both at the same time if you like. I'm currently taking Korean class...-I'm too addicted to stars. xD

Guest tranced_azn

From your choices, Japanese. More useful and in my opinion not as complicated as Korean. Even though Korean is easy to write, sentence structure and expressing yourself can get quite difficult. But Japanese writing and things like counter words can get a bit complicated too. In the end, learning a new language will always be a bit difficult, but if you have the drive for it, then it's a-ok. Right now I have Japanese class but I think I want to go back to learning Mandarin when I go to college or something. The Chinese at my school is kinda dull, but the teacher is really nice and funny ^^"

Archived