Which Language Would You Choose?

Guest aphotic twilight.

Guest chubzzy

i am learning korean now so i think korean will be my answer.... to me, japanese seems really hard... but if i get a chance, i'll still learn it (but master my korean first!)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aireia

Japanese. Okay...so I know a little bit from my freshman year but I don't remember much about it. However, it is a fun language though. <3

Guest Conni<3

i would learn both but japanese first then korean cause i heard japanese is easier cause some kanji words are similar or smth.

Guest eunhae

i heard japanese was harder to learn

but then, my chinese friends say korean is so much harder -0-

but i already know korean, so id choose japanese (:

Guest Debussy

I've always heard that Korean was much more easier to learn. Japanese requires a more rigorous course because you're constantly having to learn and remember kanji, which are not usually pronounced the same as Chinese characters, and can be conjugated. A lot of Chinese folks I know are learning Korean, and it seems to be easier for them because it's more straightfoward and easier to memorize.

I'm learning four languages right now, but I'm capable of doing that, coming from a background of so many lanuages. I guess, just choose one and stick to it for a while, if you can't handle two languages.

But if you can, take both !

Guest too late

oh man. between those.. :unsure:

well.. i guess i'll choose japanese.

seems easier to learn because some of the characters are the same as chinese (different pronunciation of course but same strokes to write.. i think)

Guest valenti

i want to learn the correct grammar and the rules in the Korean language. but the pronunciation is quite hard compared to Japanese/Niponggo. Korean/Hangul has a quite easy to understand alphabet compared to Japanese/Niponggo.

Guest daxeun

Well...I'm Korean, and I do understand it, I can read it, I can write it (although horribly), and speak it.

But I wouldn't mind learning more Korean. :)

I've also learned Japanese for a good 6 years and that was fun while it lasted.

I'd like to learn Chinese. :)

What do you want to do in life?

I understand your Chinese, and if I were you, I'd learn Chinese in order to be more fluent.

But if it were those two choices, it depends on the field you want to embark upon.

Guest j.a*star

definitely Korean, then Japanese.

Korean is easier to right but the pronunciation is HARD! Japanese is hard to write and the pronunciation is easy.

jeez lol xD

Guest cjsedthat

koreans WAY easierr...but in the future u might go to japan for buisness or maybe korea for buisness its ur choice

Guest cjsedthat

koreans WAY easierr...but in the future u might go to japan for buisness or maybe korea for buisness its ur choice

Guest chairya

japanese or korean ;)

love the languages!

and to communicate with my friends

and know what customers at work are saying about me O_O

Guest anniano

I'm studying both, so I don't know xDDD. It depends on what you want to do. Korean is harder, at least for me, because I grew up in a Japanese-speaking family [though I never learned. Woah, I'm pathetic], but is way easier to write. Japanese is quite easy once you get used to it, but the kanjis are killers. But since you can speak Chinese, kanjis will be really easy for you, so... I say Japanese.

:sweatingbullets:

Archived