[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest apple red

heheheh I feel the same way....omg I've never felt nervous about a kdrama in my entire life...I want this to be a happy ending for JS and DG...Maybe after that hospital scene it'll go into the future two years later JS comes back from Russia to Korea.

yes..because this time around, the terminal ill patient is not the lead :rolleyes: .

Not to mentioned the lead should sacrifice their happiness for the terminal ill patient :unsure:

Guest fivemagic

yes..because this time around, the terminal ill patient is not the lead :rolleyes: .

Not to mentioned the lead should sacrifice their happiness for the terminal ill patient :unsure:

apple red, likewise, I feel the same way too. I don't mean it in a BAD way that the terminal illness patient is not the lead, but I certainly don't want the lead to have any kind of terminal illness or bad happening. I think we have enough of that in other melodramas, but I felt pretty bad for the second lady to have that illness in her. Why would the PD have that illness for her? It's ashamed.

Anyway, I am rooting for JS and DK to be together at the end with a happy ending, and embrace with a more passionate and wet kiss.

Guest melodia

i've been silent since the beginning, but i just wanted to leave my mark here as well.

air city is such an awesome korean drama in these ways:

* there is no "evil" character scheme within the airport family

* there is no draging storyline

* action packed since the start

* the main gist of the stories don't go over 2 episodes (except for the 2 two recent ones, which seem to elaborate more)

* so much to learn about how an organization works

* the chemistry between the characters are amazingly real

i'm personally happy to see characters that are not out for blood for ridiculous reasons.

btw, i think kjh is so utterly adorable in trying not to be jealous, but can't help himself when he sees hdk & kjs.

AND. the way kjs just smiles and looks at hdk... priceless!

happy watching and discussing everyone!

Guest cathycasi21

i've been silent since the beginning, but i just wanted to leave my mark here as well.

* the main gist of the stories don't go over 2 episodes (except for the 2 two recent ones, which seem to elaborate more)

i'm personally happy to see characters that are not out for blood for ridiculous reasons.

btw, i think kjh is so utterly adorable in trying not to be jealous, but can't help himself when he sees hdk & kjs.

Thanks for joining the discussion melodia. You've basically summed up my exact thoughts on this drama. I just feel that this drama sets it different from the rest. I really like how there are different plots in the story. I hope you enjoy the rest of the series! :)

Guest cathycasi21

You always feel bad when someone in the story has cancer whether it be the lead or not. But The fact of the matter is nobody was ever happy in this story...If you really delve into the story, JS had so much heart ache and I'm sure Cairo was no walk in the Park. DG had a dark past considering her mother was a drunkard and she had to have lived with the decision of leaving her sister behind. It probably still torments her till this day. I personally don't think they should sacrifice their happiness for a terminally ill patient. They deserve to be happy and MW doesn't want this to torment JS anymore which is why she didn't tell him about her condition. I don't know we will have to wait for the weekend. I'm hoping the director will make this ending work and satisfy everyone. I really hoped the director address the cancer issue 4 episodes ago but since he's gone this route you can only hope... :unsure:

ps. I apologize for the double post. My mind is a little numb right now after working 16 hours.. :wacko:

Guest apple red

You always feel bad when someone in the story has cancer whether it be the lead or not. But The fact of the matter is nobody was ever happy in this story...If you really delve into the story, JS had so much heart ache and I'm sure Cairo was no walk in the Park. DG had a dark past considering her mother was a drunkard and she had to have lived with the decision of leaving her sister behind. It probably still torments her till this day. I personally don't think they should sacrifice their happiness for a terminally ill patient. They deserve to be happy and MW doesn't want this to torment JS anymore which is why she didn't tell him about her condition. I don't know we will have to wait for the weekend. I'm hoping the director will make this ending work and satisfy everyone. I really hoped the director address the cancer issue 4 episodes ago but since he's gone this route you can only hope... :unsure:

ps. I apologize for the double post. My mind is a little numb right now after working 16 hours.. :wacko:

yeah iam on your side.

HDK and KJS could stand by SMW side on her last days anyhow. I cant imagine KJS blame himself and left all by himself afterall. But i dont think HDK bear to think that she's steal SMW last happiness (though she wishes both are a couple already)

Guest 7875

totally agree with you Melodia.....I'm enjoy Air City till now so kindly give me and Happy Ending ha ha ha

Guest josephinep

^ Wow!!! Beautiful but very expensive cellphone!

Thanks, Ching sis.

wrblee, i love that hugging scene of Jiwoo and Jin Wook.

The expressions that play in LJW's face are priceless.

From utter surprise to extreme ecstacy.

And the most important part of all is i think he knows that Ji sung saw them thus, HJ's arrogant smile. :w00t:

thanks for the info cococrust.

haha!!! LJW took advantage of his colleagues and KJS because he wanted to get credit from DK. What a selfish and no intergrity person!! If DK knew the true, She would not hug him, even blame him for what he did !!

HJ's arrogant smile means chidish behaviour, he deseved to get hug from DK, no He betrayed his colleagues!!! why DK loves JS so much ? because HE is an righteous, justice person not a "little" man

Guest apple red

haha!!! LJW took advantage of his colleagues and KJS because he wanted to get credit from DK. What a selfish and no intergrity person!! If DK knew the true, She would not hug him, even blame him for what he did !!

HJ's arrogant smile means chidish behaviour, he deseved to get hug from DK, no He betrayed his colleagues!!! why DK loves JS so much ? because HE is an righteous, justice person not a "little" man

Honestly Josephinep..I notice your post always voiced out the same words.

I dont understand how big your hate feeling towards KHJ / LJW. You always said something bad about KHJ and LJW (the acting, the scene, etc ) not only in this thread but also in CJW thread. Though iam not a big fans of LJW, this remark disgust me as well (because this one is not the first remark about LJW / KHJ's character).

First off all, pls understand, this is just a DRAMA.

2nd it was HDK who's hugged him, not the other way around. So KHJ couldnt be blamed for took advantage or anything. And dont forget how he always by HDK side when she needed him. As much as i like KJS, i want to ask where was him when she need someone to talk to ? HDK doesnt only need a macho man who likes to punch everyone who's said something bad about HDK. She also needs someone to trust and share with..and that's what KHJ does To be her friends, to be her supporters.

You can't hate him just because HDK trust him more than KJS (she talk to him about SMW ill and trust his opinion).

I also dont see his smile means chilldish or behaviour...and pls note that LJW himself is still very young. He's 26 years old, that's why he looks younger than her character's age (suppose to be 31 years old).

you guys have given me hope.... really hoping that LJJ & CWJ will be in season 2 of AC. BTW, how good should the ratings be before the actors/MBC will continue with season 2?

i also want JS and SK to be together, they look so adorable when they are together, especially the dating scenes... i especially love it when DK called JS on the mobile while JS is having dinner with that kid(think ep13), you can just feel that JS is a man in LOVE!!!

looking forward to ep15&16, although both ep looks a bit disppointing, just have to see how it will be played out...

keep supporting AC!!

Guest cococrust

just for those who dont know. Air City is airing on Ch 18 KSCI on Fridays 9.50PM. I think they air it 2 eps back-2-back.

wow...Just finished Ep.15 though not smooth watching online..

But what I want to say...I REALLY ENJOY THIS EPISODE 15 A LOT DUE TO LOTS OF CUTE SCENES BETWEEN DG AND JS....SUCH A CUTE!!!!

HOPEFULLY TOMORROW, WILL BE HAPPY ENDING

you guys have given me hope.... really hoping that LJJ & CWJ will be in season 2 of AC. BTW, how good should the ratings be before the actors/MBC will continue with season 2?

i also want JS and SK to be together, they look so adorable when they are together, especially the dating scenes... i especially love it when DK called JS on the mobile while JS is having dinner with that kid(think ep13), you can just feel that JS is a man in LOVE!!!

looking forward to ep15&16, although both ep looks a bit disppointing, just have to see how it will be played out...

keep supporting AC!!

I am not sure whether ratings will be the deciding factor to produce Season 2 but they had intended (their original plan) to produce at least 60 episodes to be released in series.

That’s very likely Air City will produce a cliffhanger or suspense ending to advance for Season 2 – so the last episode could be a guessing fate for the love couple!

It’ll be a waste of resources and investment to plan, set-up and prepare for such a high-budget production to have it wrapped up in the 16th episode. Keep our fingers crossed and hope the original cast will be starring in Season 2, though the chances are slim since both the main leads are busy stars unless they have already signed up for the remaining seasons.

Episode 15 is full of loving-gesture scenes from the loved-up couple, JS and DG. It was an attraction he fought for a period of time before finally sending his message across. What an amazing physical chemistry they have and JS is so naughty and I think if the story progresses, he may sabotage the CCTV installed in the airport….so that he can have a peace of mind when he acts lovey-dovey – alas the best place is still the runway, away from all the human and dummy “spot-lights”! :P If only we get to enjoy such romantic set-up scenes from all the past episodes, it would have been a much better week-end to spend with them. :lol:

I must say Episode 15 belongs to JS/DG for having the most private and loving moments together. Happiness is written all over JS’s face as he got tightly-hugged not once but twice from DG – both looking very much in love. hugkiss.gif

Then (clips of last episode) JS’s happiness was short-lived....facing up to the possible death of Dr. Suh with whom he had once hoped to spend the rest of his life. Sadly, it was just too late to hold back his feelings for his new-love.....what an awesome smooching scene at the church! Love it....pic5.gif

Guest kholic

Thanks ylin & antisocialnot for AC Ep. 16 preview. From the preview, it looks like JS is leaving the airport, no? Please have a happy ending, not sad one... pleassse.

And, thanks Felicia Soh for a little summary between DK & JS from Ep. 15, now i just can't wait to watch it.

Archived