Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest rache114

I was JUST about to ask if there was a girl version in the guy thread. I'll ask a really vague question that really depends on the person, Ladies, what personality traits do you look for in a guy?

i like guys that are funny, laid back and just know how to have a good time..i'm really not into boring guys^^..but shy guys really aren't that bad

Guest michele17

I got one for you...ok maybe more than one...but here it goes.

Exactly what do girls want in a guy?

Do looks matter most?

How would you like for a guy to ask you out?

What could a guy do to make you more likely to date him?

If you got into a relationship with a guy what is a must in the relationship in order to prevent it from falling apart?

What is it that attracts you to a guy?

1) personalityy

2)hellll no

3)something creative, but not too corny

4)surprise me, be sweet, tell me wat hes really feeling

5)honesty

6)theygottta be well rounded xP

Guest ultaeja

Got another one, what do you girls think of a guy that is good with kids?

I think that a guy who's good with kids are lovely :)

1) Why do girls toss their hair? I always thought it was just bc they are bored and there's nothing better to do. But sometimes when i look @ a girl she automatically tosses her hair. Is that a sign of trying to attract more attention or :S???

2) How can we tell if you have a bf or not? Some girls wear rings and that is an obvious sign. However, some girls wear it for fashion purposes. Also what about bracelets and necklaces?

3) If a guy you do not know but is in your class comes up to you, and asks you on a date, what are the chances of he being shot down? Consider the guy to be average looking. This question is too arbitrary and has too many factors but please ascribe an answer in the context of this SCENARIO.

4) What are common signs of disinterest girls show to a guy if he is chasing after her and she does not want it?

thanks for easing my curious mind. :D

1. From biology class, we learned that a lady does that to show off her hair so ppl/men could see if she's healthy etc. Since to us humans, hair is the first thing we look at and shows that the person is healthy. Another thing is, yeah, she's trying to attract more attention and all.

2. Hmm... XP I don't know. (Hopes another girl on this thread helps answer ><)

3. It might be surprising, but it all depends on the girl, though. (Hope another girl answers this one ><!!) Because there are many types of different girls on this earth.

-doesn't look at you.

-turns body facing another way

-ignores you a lot.

That's all i know :mellow: But you should probably listen to the other ladies on here too, because I might be wrong.

Do looks matter most?

If you got into a relationship with a guy what is a must in the relationship in order to prevent it from falling apart?

Ladies want personality like what michele17 said.

NOPE.

Something creative, and not so cheesy and corny.

Be sweet, caring, give her surprises, talk to her, etc.

Well for me, it's commitment, trust, and honesty.

For me, it's personality. I mean, looks do matter too, but not as much as personality.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

I was JUST about to ask if there was a girl version in the guy thread. I'll ask a really vague question that really depends on the person, Ladies, what personality traits do you look for in a guy?

Eh.. for me, as long as he's honest, caring, open about himself, confident, and takes responsibility. Those are pretty much common. I don't really feel like making a list, haha. (but what most girls mention, are pretty much the same for me as well)

if some guy sang this for you, in the same similar fashion..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWV7LWyTFQM

what would you do? or how would you react?

guys that sing with an average voice(as long as it doesn't hurt my ears), with a sweet song is lovable in my book.

but yeah, i'd be kind of embarassed, yet i'd find it cute and flattering.

Just so that you wont be bored :lol:

1) What specific thing can a guy do to make your knees weak?

2) Why do you girls overanalyze things when our (guy's) intention are sincere?

3) Why do you feel the need to be correct most of the time? :huh:

1) ...I still haven't figured that out yet.

2) It's usually the insecure girls that do this(to some extent).. or we simply do it, just because. they say woman make great inspectors because of this.

3) I thought everyone was like this? They don't like to be wronged.

Got another one, what do you girls think of a guy that is good with kids?

HELLO! A GREAT FIND.

1) Why do girls toss their hair? I always thought it was just bc they are bored and there's nothing better to do. But sometimes when i look @ a girl she automatically tosses her hair. Is that a sign of trying to attract more attention or :S???

2) How can we tell if you have a bf or not? Some girls wear rings and that is an obvious sign. However, some girls wear it for fashion purposes. Also what about bracelets and necklaces?

3) If a guy you do not know but is in your class comes up to you, and asks you on a date, what are the chances of he being shot down? Consider the guy to be average looking. This question is too arbitrary and has too many factors but please ascribe an answer in the context of this SCENARIO.

4) What are common signs of disinterest girls show to a guy if he is chasing after her and she does not want it?

1) Because it's in the way. (i don't see that too much, in movies.. yehh)

2) ...when they're with their bfs, or when you ask them. You usually can't tell just from the appearance itself.

3) I might consider, but if I liked someone else, no. But really, chances are, you'd be shot down.

4) When she ignores you. (duh)

why do girls feel the need to go shopping all the time when they have a gazillon clothes in their closet when they dont even wear about 1/3 of them?

Some girls like to keep up with the latest trend. Others may just need new clothes because they grew out of it, as in, lost interest in.

There's a good amount of reasons.

Do looks matter most?

[basically what michele17 said as well]

-personality

-uh, no. you have to be decent, i don't want to cringe waking up every morning seeing you. But really, girls are more into personality than looks. Once they meet a guy who is average, or even below average, she gets to know him, and BAM. He becomes hot in her eyes. YUP.

-get to know me first before asking. Really though, something polite and easygoing yet honest kind of approach. *creativity is a plus*

-depends on the girl, but for me.. being sweet, funny.. or even mysterious. :P saying what you truly feel about the girl, etc.

-better sex(JUST JOKING), honesty.. :]

-:o gotta admit, looks first. But personality: they're caring, creative, etc.

Guest 강유미

WHY DO GIRLS STARE AT BONERS?

they do that too much and i think the girls eyes just locks on to them like magnets or something like that of some sort.

So a good friend of mine (Have a crush on her, but yeah that's not what it's about) asked me if I wanted to come to her soccer game. I go and everything and after the game she doesn't act as if I exist. A few of her friends were there, but I'm on good terms with them and we all usually talk amongst each other, but she was just talking to one friend and shunning me.

Now I'm just confused..... What does this mean, is she angry at me? What is she doing?

Guest michele17

WHY DO GIRLS STARE AT BONERS?

they do that too much and i think the girls eyes just locks on to them like magnets or something like that of some sort.

WHY DO GUYS STARE AT BOOBS?

ahaha. umm well i dun know about other girls, but i dont stare at boners haha. interesting question lol

Guest 강유미

WHY DO GUYS STARE AT BOOBS?

ahaha. umm well i dun know about other girls, but i dont stare at boners haha. interesting question lol

Because it's nice~ Oh my God, I love boobs.

gimme gimme gimme...

Guest michele17
I feel like there are going to be 10 answers for every question in this thread!Whereas there are a set few guys who answer questions in the male thread...That would probably be easier :D
haha i knoww, right? its prolly my bad cause i suggested it in the original post, cause i thought there would be more questions haha.
So a good friend of mine (Have a crush on her, but yeah that's not what it's about) asked me if I wanted to come to her soccer game. I go and everything and after the game she doesn't act as if I exist. A few of her friends were there, but I'm on good terms with them and we all usually talk amongst each other, but she was just talking to one friend and shunning me.Now I'm just confused..... What does this mean, is she angry at me? What is she doing?
aww. ok, well u dont have to be all down because of this. she prolly was tired from the game, and just shy or nervous to talk to you. its nothing to worry about. just let her know she did well at the game, and pick up a convo from there =]
Because it's nice~ Oh my God, I love boobs.gimme gimme gimme...
hahahah. such a guyyy

Guest 강유미

Q. Do ugly girls get married or they plan to live as a single for the rest of their lives?

Q. Why do girls have so many secrets?

Q. Why are girls meaner, when they're pretty?

Q. Why are girls materialistic?

Q. Do ugly girls get married or they plan to live as a single for the rest of their lives?

Do you mean whether they want to get married or if they actually do? Because of course everyone has their own wants and needs, and I personally know a few people who just don't want to get married, but most girls do - whether they're ugly/pretty/fat/ugly/old/young...Do ugly girls get married?...It all depends :P

Girls only have so many secrets with guys...Of course there are things that girls don't tell anyone or only their close friends, but just to let you know...Girls tell their girl friends everything. So it's not that we have so many secrets in general...We just have so many secrets that we keep from guys :]

The same goes for guys...It's all about the line of confidence versus cockiness I guess.

Because we just are. I think that's all I can say.

1. They may plan to live their life single but most likely will get married to that one guy that sees their beauty from within. (How is this affect YOU if ugly girls get married or not?)

2. Umm...because we like secrets? I guess some girls just like to keep stuff to themselves

3. They're confident in their looks and think they're better than 'not pretty' girls and can get away with anything

4. Everyone likes to have nice stuff to show off

Guest megaSTEPxo

3) I would just be a bit :ph34r: but yeah, probably turn him down. I had a similar situation happened except that guy approached me to ask for my MSN.. and it was just strange/weird considering I don't know him at all...

4) Say he asks me to hang out or something, I would refuse but in a nice way?

Guest Classic Example

1. Preference. Some women want to get married and look for the right guy to marry. Others may not want to get married. Others may have no one to marry.

2. Everyone has secrets. Shameful past. Blackmail gossip? Anything.

3. Looks gives them more power. Probably pretty girls are popular. They know they have back up so they use that power in an abusive way sometimes.

4. Gosh who isn't materialistic? The human race wants more more more. But yeah girls can be more materialistic than guys. Some nice and expensive stuff to show off isn't a bad thing.

Guest moonk379

hmmm nice thread =] but yeah lets see wat is the most likely thing a girl is thinkin when you tell her how you feel about her sayin you like her and stuff but she says she wants to talk about it later cuz shes busy doin stuff?

Guest ultaeja

hmmm nice thread =] but yeah lets see wat is the most likely thing a girl is thinkin when you tell her how you feel about her sayin you like her and stuff but she says she wants to talk about it later cuz shes busy doin stuff?

Dude, srry to break it to you, but maybe she's not interested? <--- :tears: Well IMO, but I don't know what the other ladies here thinks. O_O.

1) What specific thing can a guy do to make your knees weak?

- Kissing me on the neck

- Warm, warm hugs (especially when he smells good)

2) Why do you girls overanalyze things when our (guy's) intention are sincere?

It's like this:

When a dog doesn't behave, some people resort to choke chains.

If the dog keeps ignoring its instincts and just follows through with its urges, it will get choked.

The dog will eventually learn to hold back.

I guess it's because (I'm sure) almost every girl has believed a guy's words only to find out their intentions weren't sincere.

Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice, shame on me.

3) Why do you feel the need to be correct most of the time? :huh:

I guess it varies. If I really believe that I am right, I will fight for it, but if I'm corrected - I'm not afraid to admit it.

I like your questions...Keep 'em coming :]

Guest _Melody

So a good friend of mine (Have a crush on her, but yeah that's not what it's about) asked me if I wanted to come to her soccer game. I go and everything and after the game she doesn't act as if I exist. A few of her friends were there, but I'm on good terms with them and we all usually talk amongst each other, but she was just talking to one friend and shunning me.

Now I'm just confused..... What does this mean, is she angry at me? What is she doing?

I might be wrong..but in my pov (Since i do this)

she might like you, but is very shy, so she pushes you away. Therefore she wont make eye contact or talk to you because she might get nervous or something...

What do you ladies want from us guys?

huh? lol... i dunno..to listen to us rant?