[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest joicy

I actually thought JS wanted something to happen the next morning, from his gesture of helping DG take her bag and stuff. It's like a BF waiting for his GF...but DG said, "

Well, I grew up in France. It's nothing.." something like that. And after that she shook hands with him..

And JS was again confused.. I guess she knew JS still couldn't let go of SMW fully so she didn't want to press him too hard.. so she acted cool and stuff and didn't want JS to feel burdened for what she's done the night before.

you spoke my heart man!! But I don't think JS got confused, he smiled in a way that he understood what DG did for his sake. He only looked confused when DG wanted to say goodbye right front of the house, not at the wharf. Again, I see DG as a very confident and independent woman. Look at the way she ran back after seeing policeman talked with JS, she really knew something happened.

Uploading EPISODE 10 (Rhea) @ WITHS2CB

*should be ready in about 30 mins* :)

Thank you, S2 ROCKS !!!

** will check the thread every minute**

Guest hanihash

Thank you luv again and again for those lovely screencaps. Waaa Jiwoo looks so good in this drama. The lady is a chameleon! How she can look her part so effortlessly is a wonder to me. Not to mention the fact that she is such a good actress! Thanks ripgal for clueing us in on those important conversations. Really glad you are back from your hiatus. Am downloading now. Monday morning blues isn't so bad anymore. Thanks for sharing guys :)

Guest chungy

i just say episode 9...

i love how kim ji sung is acting more outgoing...and not so cold anymore after his ex told him to be more happy...

when he gave the hat to do gyung...ahhh...

Guest ellabel

Yes hanihash, monday is not so manic and bad anymore since Air City. :P:lol:

I actually thought JS wanted something to happen the next morning, from his gesture of helping DG take her bag and stuff. It's like a BF waiting for his GF...but DG said, "

Well, I grew up in France. It's nothing.." something like that. And after that she shook hands with him..

And JS was again confused.. I guess she knew JS still couldn't let go of SMW fully so she didn't want to press him too hard.. so she acted cool and stuff and didn't want JS to feel burdened for what she's done the night before.

ripgal dear, thanks for all the important dialogs that you continuously share with us. I agree with your assessment here about that single line of DG. I think after a good nite sleep, she realized that her action might burden Ji sung who may not be compeltely over his ex-love so she tried to spare him the and herself the embarassment.

But, the one liner of JS which you shared also at the table somehow cleared the air. Isnt DG flattered? :w00t:

HJ is back to his goofy self in ep. 10. He's so cute with that V sign emerging from the carousel. :lol:

Guest flounder

Does JS's friend (the guy who asked the doctor lady to join them for lunch) like the doctor? It looks like he has a feeling for her based on the fact that he looked so happy and a bit surprised when he saw her. What was the conversation between JS and his friend following the lunch about?

Does JS's friend (the guy who asked the doctor lady to join them for lunch) like the doctor? It looks like he has a feeling for her based on the fact that he looked so happy and a bit surprised when he saw her. What was the conversation between JS and his friend following the lunch about?

I think the guy knew her way back when the doctor and JS were a couple. He didn't know that they had been separated I think, and addressed her as sister-in-law. :P:lol:

Guest uskpop

omg, i love the kiss scene XD

but i hate how in korean dramas..the kiss starts so slow and not as passionate.... i guess im just used to french kisses on american tv..

LOL, couldn't say any better. Those Korean kisses are NOT romantic at all. Always turn me off the feeling for their characters because of those fake kisses... :blush: :unsure:

Guest flounder

LOL, couldn't say any better. Those Korean kisses are NOT romantic at all. Always turn me off the feeling for their characters because of those fake kisses... :blush: :unsure:

I guess they're quasi-conservatives.

Archived