ay_link

Guest kyotoji

Nice New Pix from official web site / Reposted from starjiwoo

photo_492_1_1_no_25_1.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_19_4.jpg

photo_491_1_1_no_15_1.jpg

photo_491_1_1_no_15_2.jpg

ya... i also liked that white outfit...

i think i will look good at that outfit too... hahaha (a phey.... receiving tons and tons of saliva and eggs being spit and thrown on me... run....)

And wooo... the 2 men ... so sauve as usual in those casual wears.

Ah... LJJ smiled so *sweetly* :blush: ... i am going to faint... :P

even the way he put his hands in his pants also so charming... (i urgently in need of oxygen tank now)

And hmmm... the 2 guys are wearing the same colour range... match CJW's white outfit well too.

photo_491_1_1_no_15_3.jpg
Hope that this lady in white is me LOL... :P

Thanks 7875 for sharing us all these wonderful pics.

Guest andrewujin

Oh My.....how can one show have that many beautiful and talented people.....it's not possible.

is there a link of Ep.6 MQ 350mb some where....???? can some one help me.

+WS+

check mandyquyen clubbox. she just uploaded it/// :)

Guest kyotoji

more nice pix from official website....handsome LJW

photo_493_1_1_no_18_1.jpg

Is he smiling at me? :P

O no.. the lens of the equipment cracked .. cos too strong to take the charming smile.

Quick, photographer, change to a better and stronger lens to capture more of this. I can take it. :P

mmfayelovemm20070607191319.jpg

Find them a good match also...

Hahaha... now i seem to be interested in matching one another up. and looking for hotties here :P

Thanks 7875 for sharing us all these wonderful pics.

Guest ellabel

Wooo... just love these 2 pics of Mr. Robert. So kyoot.... :wub:

LJJ can be so loveable when he smiles.

The 2 namjas of AC look yummy in casuals.

Jiwoo can pull off any type of clothes, whether formal or casual.

She's so pretty.

Much thanks to WithS2 subbing team for ep. 4. You are awesome!

Thanks Shenny for the prompt notice.

Thanks also to 7875, wrblee, ylin, Hyc and everyone who continuously share with us many wonderful pics of AC.

Back to Air City... looks like episode 7 is gonna be such a 'wild' ride...woohoo~~ can't wait ^_^

thanks so much kiki08 for the preview translation *hugs*

you're so right.. too many hotties in this series... which sadly, perhaps it can be a turn-off for ppl who don't like too many 'hotties' in their kdrama..

Cant wait for ep. 7 also.... looks like it's action-packed and full of suspense.

Wondering also how HDG can get out of her sticky situation.

Arrgg... pity LJW hanging there..... reminds me of LBH in Bittersweet Life.

Watched ep. 3 with subs and ep. 5&6 w/o last nite,,,,,,, happy with how the drama is progressing.

shenny hunnie, who wouldnt want an overdose of hotties in their K-drama....

unless, it's really bad for their health as they are having too many convulsions, fainting spells and heart attacks. :w00t:

AC is indeed a good series..

i recently watch epi 1 & 3 with eng sub...

now i can already relate with you guys...

hehehe

CJW is sooooooooooooooooooooooo

BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! &

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

in this series...

Does anyone think the reunion between the sisters was unrealistic?

After 18 years...a drawing is all it takes for them to be okay again???

I hope it'll get better this week.

Guest apple red

Yes, abit unrealistic and too rush to solve the problem. I still expect some more problem before their reunion.

Plus, it's not 18 years, it's 21 years. Yi gyung said that HDG left when she was 10 years old, and now she's 31.

Guest ellabel

Actually, i thot that "that was fast" but since I think the series is fast-paced and that there are many more plots to explore I din dwell on it. I concur tho that it really was very easy. They cud have stretch it a bit and given it more flavor.

It is really different from the usual confrontation/reconciliation scenes in the other K-dramas. You know...... how they stretch everything and make it soooo overly-dramatic......from the first meeting or encounter to the "i do not want to see or talk to you"...... to the begging..... doing everything to make-up up until the one at fault or sinner will do the most sacrificial thing for or in behalf of the aggrieved and then the eventual forgiveness..... :sweatingbullets:

Translation by Hyc

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=11308

2007/06/08

Choi Jiwoo - Lee Mi Yeon, same background different image

11308_1.jpg

Choi Jiwoo’s MBC weekend drama “Air City” and Lee Mi Yeon’s SBS drama “Crazy For Love” are both using airport as background. But the two actresses have different image. Choi Jiwoo’s role is Incheon Airport Operations Headquarters Section Chief Han Do Kyung whereas Lee Mi Yeon plays the role Suh Jin Young who works as an aviation maintenance technician.

The roles played by both actresses have some similarity where by they are airport personnel wearing proper working attire and showing their specialized ability in their work. On the outside they project a strong character but inside they are soft-hearted. When faced with love, they can become very delicate. Although both actresses perform very well in the drama, but the outcome is still not very good. While Lee Mi Yeon’s performance in “Crazy For Love” is well praised but when the drama was broadcasted its viewing rate was less than 10%. Even though Choi Jiwoo’s role in “Air City” is a change from her usual melodrama and attracted much attention to the drama, the viewing rate is just a little more than 10%.

In addition, as airplane engineer's LMY always appeared wearing feminine clothes when not working in the airplane with a microphone. On the contrary, CJW as an outstanding operation room manager from overseas always wears official clothing. Although her dressing is considered conservative, but in Episode 3, she was seen wearing gym suit and the tight-fitting clothes showed her perfect physique.

LMY plays the role Suh Jin Young who lost her fiancé. She loved someone that she’s not supposed to love and always in tears. Her annotation of a miserable woman struggling with her contradicting innermost feelings is extremely well. Her straightforward lines and inimitable expression and acting brought high praises for her. Although the viewing rate of the drama is not good but she still displayed the excellent performing skill, thus obtained people's approval.

For Choi Jiwoo to get rid of the image of 'Queen of tears ' she put in a lot of effort. In the first half of the show she displayed a completely different image, truly had attracted many audiences' vision. But recently through the beginning of love with Lee Jung Jae, some audiences thought that her earlier portrayal has reappeared. Her decisive lines had unconsciously turned to the intonation of Jung Yujin in “Winter Sonata”. This caused her to be unable to display a strong appearance of a female airport operation room manager.

Besides using airport as the background condition, the two dramas are completely different in the story line. Therefore it is unable to do the comparison. But undeniably “Crazy For Love” gets more audience's liking compared to 'Air City'. Lets us anticipate together the fighting spirit and warmth that Choi Jiwoo is going to unfold in the rest of the episodes in 'Air City'!

Picture provided by MBC/SBS

Innolife & Digital YTN & Joynews24 & inews24

Personally I feel that there shouldn't be any comparison at all because “Air City” has just been shown about ¼. We are yet to see more of the story line to be unfolded. “Crazy For Love” has already finished its broadcasting so definitely the viewers have already made their conclusion on the drama. In fact I don’t quite understand what the article is trying to say. em95.gif

Translation by Hyc

For Choi Jiwoo to get rid of the image of 'Queen of tears ' she put in a lot of effort. In the first half of the show she displayed a completely different image, truly had attracted many audiences' vision. But recently through the beginning of love with Lee Jung Jae, some audiences thought that her earlier portrayal has reappeared. Her decisive lines had unconsciously turned to the intonation of Jung Yujin in “Winter Sonata”. This caused her to be unable to display a strong appearance of a female airport operation room manager.

I never watched the other show they were referring to, so i cant comment... but i disagree with them saying that she's reverting back to her WS character... i dont think... in WS, she always looked lost, indecisive, fragile, vulnerable.... in aircity, she looks more determined and independent. Of course, there are times when her personal emotions do show, but it's just human! they cant expect her character to be so strong all the time right? no humans are like that. plus she is currently facing lots of emotional stuff, like reuniting with her sister, and possibly trying to figure out her relationship with KJS. Oh well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion... :) and.. IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! tomorrow's AIRCITY DAY!!! YAY!!... heh..

Guest apple red

I never watched the other show they were referring to, so i cant comment... but i disagree with them saying that she's reverting back to her WS character... i dont think... in WS, she always looked lost, indecisive, fragile, vulnerable.... in aircity, she looks more determined and independent. Of course, there are times when her personal emotions do show, but it's just human! they cant expect her character to be so strong all the time right? no humans are like that. plus she is currently facing lots of emotional stuff, like reuniting with her sister, and possibly trying to figure out her relationship with KJS. Oh well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion... :) and.. IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! tomorrow's AIRCITY DAY!!! YAY!!... heh..

I agree. Yu jin seems so fragile and indecisive, almost all the time. (even Yoen suh at BD stronger than her), and HDG is not fragile nor indecisive. Yes, she looks lonely at times when thinking about her sister. And i dont think her love ( imean HDG) to KJS made her fragile or even vulnerable. She only teary twice, and that was only one tear. All for her sister...not KJS. She still as strong as ever though not all the time. Let's see next eps when she faced jail :rolleyes:

Translation by Hyc

While Lee Mi Yeon’s performance in “Crazy For Love” is well praised but when the drama was broadcasted its viewing rate was less than 10%. Even though Choi Jiwoo’s role in “Air City” is a change from her usual melodrama and attracted much attention to the drama, the viewing rate is just a little more than 10%.

Besides using airport as the background condition, the two dramas are completely different in the story line. Therefore it is unable to do the comparison. But undeniably “Crazy For Love” gets more audience's liking compared to 'Air City'. Lets us anticipate together the fighting spirit and warmth that Choi Jiwoo is going to unfold in the rest of the episodes in 'Air City'!

How could under 10% ratings means gets more audience than more than 10% ratings ? :unsure:

Briefly translated

Thanks to cindycho’s Chinese translation at bhjwlove.com

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v17021644.html

20070608144308.382.0.jpg

Jiwoo will celebrate her birthday while working.

On the 11th, June, due to her filming fans might have to celebrate Jiwoo’s birthday with her at the shooting location. (Sorry, don't know how to translate the name of the location, sounds like an island in West Sea) :sweatingbullets:

In the coming 7th episode of Air City to be broadcasted on 9th, HDG is suspected of drug trafficking and would be wearing the handcuffs.

Translation by Hyc

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=11308

2007/06/08

http://www.innolife.com/img/item/14/11308_1.jpg

Choi Jiwoo’s MBC weekend drama “Air City” and Lee Mi Yeon’s SBS drama “Crazy For Love” are both using airport as background. But the two actresses have different image. Choi Jiwoo’s role is Incheon Airport Operations Headquarters Section Chief Han Do Kyung whereas Lee Mi Yeon plays the role Suh Jin Young who works as an aviation maintenance technician.

Picture provided by MBC/SBS

Innolife & Digital YTN & Joynews24 & inews24

Personally I feel that there shouldn't be any comparison at all because “Air City” has just been shown about ¼. We are yet to see more of the story line to be unfolded. “Crazy For Love” has already finished its broadcasting so definitely the viewers have already made their conclusion on the drama. In fact I don’t quite understand what the article is trying to say. em95.gif

Thanks Hyc for sharing with us your translated-script of the above article. :D

Appreciate all who shared so many nice behind and on-set cap-scenes. :)

Sorry, gals, I have edited my post....mianneh. :(

Guest gracew

I agree. Yu jin seems so fragile and indecisive, almost all the time. (even Yoen suh at BD stronger than her), and HDG is not fragile nor indecisive. Yes, she looks lonely at times when thinking about her sister. And i dont think her love ( imean HDG) to KJS made her fragile or even vulnerable. She only teary twice, and that was only one tear. All for her sister...not KJS. She still as strong as ever though not all the time. Let's see next eps when she faced jail :rolleyes:

How could under 10% ratings means gets more audience than more than 10% ratings ? :unsure:

I don't see any resemblance of Yujin of WS in her current role and I've also not watched the other drama to be able to make a comparison. I thought AC is the 1st one of its kind with airport background.

Yes, of course it's the same face and how she smiles and shed a tear is the same as in her other dramas. That's her, just being herself so.......expect her to be 'different' in what ways......the director must have wanted her 'original self'....just act natural.

As to ratings not too good, again she shouldn't be 'blamed' for it....are we talking about how the whole production is really 'banging' on her popularity alone to hit it high ? That is no good, it's like putting all the other actors down. I believe the success / failure belongs to the whole team, from actors to director, script writers and even the 'lighting and effects' team and all....

Just don't see the rationale.....if 'ratings' high...it's everyone's glory but low...it's her......isn't that out ???

Of course, Japan and other countriues bought the rights to air AC even before filming begins attributed to a great extent due to her popularity. This can be seen also in the offer by Japan to use their airport for filming if there is a need, out of courtesy to JW. The script does play a major role in the ratings.

Well, just my 0.02 cents.

:sweatingbullets:

Guest 7875

Lovely Han Do Kyung

narakmakmak.jpg

by Mifeng AC Thai Board :rolleyes:

and More Lovely Pix from official website !!!!....I love all pix from MBC coz the quality is so sharp and clear !!!! Can't wait for tomorrow

photo_475_1_1_no_43_1.jpg

photo_492_1_1_no_26_1.jpg

photo_492_1_1_no_26_2.jpg

photo_492_1_1_no_26_3.jpg

photo_492_1_1_no_26_4.jpg

photo_492_1_1_no_26_5.jpg

photo_492_1_1_no_26_6.jpg

Guest andrewujin

wow, finally got to watch episode 6 and i must say its the best episode so far....honestly, i'm very impress with the show,.. initially i thought it would be an all star show but with no essence but it really proved me wrong and really enjoy it..and i used to not like choi ji woo (cause she always act in sad shows), but after seeing how she fits well into this role, man she's awesome

and thanks to WITH S2 for the subs.. keep it coming!!

to all the HDK-KHJ supporters, can i join in pls?

nothing in particular, but i feel really comfortable watching both of them together and how they can really open to each other...

here's a banner for the HDK-KHJ supporters... feel free to put it on to support them :lol: (sorry KJS-HDK , peace to all... )

hdkkhj2.jpg

Preview summary for Epi 7.

에어시티 7회 예고영상 [6월 9일 (토) 밤 9시 40분]

마약이 들어있는 줄 모르고 동창 정민의 짐을 들어준 도경은 결국 마약소지혐의로 긴급 체포당한다.

도경의 집무실이며 아파트는 강제 수색당하고, 도경은 모멸감을 느낄 정도의 강도 높은

수사를 받는다.

한편, 도경의 혐의를 풀게 할 방법이 마약을 삼키고 현재 의식불명의 상태에 있는 장

한철의 증언밖에 없자 지성(이정재)은 답답해하고, 도경을 면회하러 간 자리에서 막

말을 하는 수사관의 얼굴을 친다. 이일로 지성은 직무정지를 당하고, 하준(이진욱)

은 수감되어있는 도경을 풀어주기 위해 홍콩에 있는 김정민을 만나러 가는데...

some parts will be in HK. i think Do Kyung will head to HK to look for

Kim Jung Min. exciting!!

wow, finally got to watch episode 6 and i must say its the best episode so far....honestly, i'm very impress with the show,.. initially i thought it would be an all star show but with no essence but it really proved me wrong and really enjoy it..and i used to not like choi ji woo (cause she always act in sad shows), but after seeing how she fits well into this role, man she's awesome

and thanks to WITH S2 for the subs.. keep it coming!!

to all the HDK-KHJ supporters, can i join in pls?

nothing in particular, but i feel really comfortable watching both of them together and how they can really open to each other...

here's a banner for the HDK-KHJ supporters... feel free to put it on to support them :lol: (sorry KJS-HDK , peace to all... )

haha... no worries... i think many here are still torn btn HDG/KJS and HDG/KHJ... :)

Guest kyotoji

haha... no worries... i think many here are still torn btn HDG/KJS and HDG/KHJ... :)

^^ ya... i am one of them...

But i liked KJS abit more.. cos he looks so MAN...

but i dun mind HDG with KHJ...

^^ See above post #1317 by antisocialnot ...

i cannot read the words posted - the Preview summary for Epi 7.. Any1 got the same prob? I have try changing the language encoding to korean, also cannot read.

Preview Summary for Epi 7:

this is the rough idea i got after reading the summary. pardon me if it's not 100% accurate as my korean isn't that good yet.

Do Kyung can't believe that her university friend, Jung Min actually set her up by making her carry the drugs for him. She is interogated in the holding room.

Ji Sung is extremely worried & anxious about Do Kyung. Do Kyung slapped Ji Sung, or the other way ard? ( this part i'm not too sure. all i know is that someone got slapped). Ji Sung is suspended from his duties. Ha Joon confronts Jung Min for setting up Do Kyung when she is an innocent party. Upon her release, Do Kyung heads over to HK to look for Jung Min as well...

^^ ya... i am one of them...

But i liked KJS abit more.. cos he looks so MAN...

but i dun mind HDG with KHJ...

^^ See above post...

i cannot read the words posted by antisocialnot on the Preview summary for Epi 7.. Any1 got the same prob? I have try changing the language encoding to korean, also cannot read.

maybe u can try changing it to unicode??

Archived