[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest The Conductor

Hey wrblee,

I definitely agreed with you above............after seeing episode 1, I can feel the intense of LJJ's facial expression and movement in the upcoming scenes from episode 2 and forward. I also think that he's acting is very real and very emotional, and I can't wait to see the on-screen chemistry between him and CJW. From what I heard, it's not going to be that many on-screen chemistry (love thingy), but I really want to see how their chemistry will compare to their other leading roles.

I am very pleased to see Ji Woo in a different view or role for a change. She's a great actress indeed, and I hope that she will continue to be a great actress in the near future............she's definitely the QUEEN of all dramas.

The first two eps have all about LJJ and CJW, their acting is very believable , let's just hope that the writers of drama can continue to providing good scripts for them to work with.

Guest gracew

hi to everybody here, I would like to ask how can I download AC with english sub (S2)? everytime I click download the one appeared after downloading are the english written dialogue of the stars of AC. So Idont know if I do the right way of downloading. I aslo tried that for Stairway to Heaven in "D-Addicts"it's the same, only the written dialogue in english shown after downloading. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

If you are downloading from d-addicts, you need a torrent software installed ie..bit torrent, bit comet...etc...When you click the title, an extended box appears with more details pertaining to the 'torrent', click the 'download torrent'..something like that and another box will ask you if you'd like to save it or open it, I'd normally just open it and then the software that you've installed earlier, BiTComet or Bit Torrent will be launched and it'll start downloading. It may take days to download depending on how many peers and bandwidth. It'll appear on the software the progress and estimated time for completion.

Wait ! I think you've only downlaoded the Eng subs only and not the video file. Go to drama torrentsa nd it must be an avi file for the video. Here's the link to the drama torrents

http://d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php

Alternatively, click those 'sendspace' links or 'megaupload' links if they're available to download.

For Stairways To Heaven , I think the one in d-addicts is already harsubbed in English subs or partial, can't recall now.

Well, Clubbox is a faster option. I think the Clubbox tutorial is available in soompi under 'Resources', right on the top of the list.

I hope this helps.

:)

Oh wow, Cain and Abel AND Full House? I can't imagine if that were to happen lol. So glad he rejected them both^^

Thanks Felicia sis & apple red for the info & the PM.

Now, going back to Air City~~ hehe..

I have this scene hanging around in the back of my mind from the first time I saw it.

Quite curious as to what could be on his mind at this moment, as he stares at DK from a far, without her knowing about his presence there.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6396/ac4zs0.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6610/ac4asq9.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2775/ac4cmi9.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5739/ac4byu1.jpg

and as we can see, he just stands there, first looking at his watch, then looking at her with this mysterious look.

Do you think he's worried?... knowing that DK looks so troubled/anxious by herself?

Judging by how empty the airport is, I'm assuming it's quite late, and everyone seems to have aboarded their flights and take off. Those chairs are empty, and so when JS walks in and sees her alone, just staring at the window, he looks at his watch and there... that facial expression... hmm :)

Shenny sis, I don’t really know what LJJ was thinking and since he was looking at his watch, I presumed he could be worried and wondering why DG is still around (like you said about the surrounding) - he probably wanted to approach her to strike up a cheerful conversation (he felt bad for treating her harshly earlier) but due to time constraint, he thought it would be better to make up for it later. I could be wrong though…..I noticed whenever JS catches a glimpse of DG, he will loose all his senses as if he was being hypnotized by her – such a strong impact she has on him. :w00t:

Still on the topic of Cain and Abel.....

During one of the interviews with the four main casts (recent premiere promotion of AC), LJJ did mention that he has always wanted to team-up with CJW but they did not manage to find a good script that both of them like. So I guess during the negotiation time when Cain and Abel were offered to both of them, either one or both did not find the script interesting. In fact, we think that CJW wasn’t keen in that role because she would be expecting a similar kind of role she had played before - sandwiched-kind-of-love between two brothers. The second lead was offered to Kang Dong-Wan and later another actor, Jo In-Sung was also mentioned. Anyway, none of these actors are now involved in CA.

It seems like both of them (LJJ and CJW) had wanted to act together in their comeback drama coz LJJ did mention that it would be ideal if their collaboration could have been materialized much earlier. Looks like he was waiting for years for a chance to work with CJW….. :P

Thanks Luv, both of these are awesome...particularly like the first one. :D

uhuks..I've written a long post with quotes and all but it was deleted accidently..

1) Hye Fel chinggu!!!..nice to see u here as a regular. All about CJW right???...n it'd be marvellous if we can see the Air couple in Cain n ABel too

Yup, bwitched chingu, I am glad you find your way in this thread to watch one of the most spectacular dramas ever produced in Korea ...(other than those mega-budget made for period/historical dramas). You've got it....anything and everything of CJW interest me. :D Hope to see you around and also at our other home too. :)

Guest discern

Does anybody know the title of the song played right at the beginning of the first episode?

Thanks! :]

Guest groovier

Does anybody know the title of the song played right at the beginning of the first episode?

Thanks! :]

I think that's "Calling" by HyunJin. You could find out from OST album. :rolleyes:

Guest ellabel

My take on the possibilities:

(1) He tries to forget about SMW by showering his attention on HDG. HDG's just a substitute.

(2) He likes HDG for the sake of liking her and decides to forget everything about SMW. Then SMW's friend comes and tell her about SMW's disease. BAM, he can't tell HDG that he likes her and proceeds on to take pity on his gf (sorry for being so harsh on her, but I don't like her at the moment.)

(3) JS and HDG get together and are a happy couple (maybe for a few days) until SMW's friend comes and tell JS about SMW's reason for leaving him. He'll not tell HDG and shifts both ways from HDG and SMW.

(4) Same scenario as (3) but HDG finds out about it; takes pity on SMW and tells KJS that she wants to break up again, without any reason, or telling him that she's merely flirting with him and wasn't serious.

(5) Since HDG will know about JS' relationship in Ep 5 or 6, she might retreat and try to forget about JS by dating Ha Joon.

(6)HDG finds out about SMW's reason for leaving KJS before he does and tries to avoid KJS. But behind all the pretention, she's all struggles between her fondness over JS and her friendship with SMW.

Which one do you think will happen? Just take a guess.. :D

All that you've written can be the way to go. Hahaha! We've watched too many K-dramas not to be able to at least make a wild guess as to the progress of the story.

I'm more particular with your theories No. 3 & 4.

I think KJS is really interested in HDG and vice versa and when they are starting to make their relationship solid, JS will learn about his ex-gf sacrifice and will feel guilty about it. Dr. SMW is still in love with KJS and wud try to win him back. HDG will see that KJS is having a tough time balancing bet. the 2 of them (there mite even be circumstances when he has to choose bet. seeing HDG or going to SMW) and/or SMW will beg her to let go of KJS that HDG will eventually feel that she doesnt stand a chance vs. the first and long-time love that she will avoid KJS and will turn to Ha Joon as a companion. She will accept his invitations and even tho HJ knows that he's just a sub, he will still be happy about the fact that she is with him.

I sure wud want to be proven wrong in my theory coz it wud be great if the scriptwriter will offer a new twist to the story.

Guest apple red

All that you've written can be the way to go. Hahaha! We've watched too many K-dramas not to be able to at least make a wild guess as to the progress of the story.

I'm more particular with your theories No. 3 & 4.

I think KJS is really interested in HDG and vice versa and when they are starting to make their relationship solid, JS will learn about his ex-gf sacrifice and will feel guilty about it. Dr. SMW is still in love with KJS and wud try to win him back. HDG will see that KJS is having a tough time balancing bet. the 2 of them (there mite even be circumstances when he has to choose bet. seeing HDG or going to SMW) and/or SMW will beg her to let go of KJS that HDG will eventually feel that she doesnt stand a chance vs. the first and long-time love that she will avoid KJS and will turn to Ha Joon as a companion. She will accept his invitations and even tho HJ knows that he's just a sub, he will still be happy about the fact that she is with him.

I sure wud want to be proven wrong in my theory coz it wud be great if the scriptwriter will offer a new twist to the story.

ahhh...all the theory above had been apply to all K-dramas. Always one side pity and one side sacrifice for the other one. I just hope this one will broke the rule of K-theory's drama...lol

Guest babymarzy07

My take on the possibilities:

(1) He tries to forget about SMW by showering his attention on HDG. HDG's just a substitute.

(2) He likes HDG for the sake of liking her and decides to forget everything about SMW. Then SMW's friend comes and tell her about SMW's disease. BAM, he can't tell HDG that he likes her and proceeds on to take pity on his gf (sorry for being so harsh on her, but I don't like her at the moment.)

(3) JS and HDG get together and are a happy couple (maybe for a few days) until SMW's friend comes and tell JS about SMW's reason for leaving him. He'll not tell HDG and shifts both ways from HDG and SMW.

(4) Same scenario as (3) but HDG finds out about it; takes pity on SMW and tells KJS that she wants to break up again, without any reason, or telling him that she's merely flirting with him and wasn't serious.

(5) Since HDG will know about JS' relationship in Ep 5 or 6, she might retreat and try to forget about JS by dating Ha Joon.

(6)HDG finds out about SMW's reason for leaving KJS before he does and tries to avoid KJS. But behind all the pretention, she's all struggles between her fondness over JS and her friendship with SMW.

Which one do you think will happen? Just take a guess.. :D

lol, might i say these are very likely scenarios that can take place. as ellabel says, after watching so many dramas. we tend to have a clue about the progress. im feeling this will be a MNKSS scenario, so i think its either number 3,4 or 5. hahahha but id love it if there's some other twist to the story. so that ill feel kdramas still have other twists than can happen. hahahha :P

thanks Luv dear!! those are great! yeah!! LJJ!! :wub:

Guest bwitched

ahhh...all the theory above had been apply to all K-dramas. Always one side pity and one side sacrifice for the other one. I just hope this one will broke the rule of K-theory's drama...lol

hehe, agree. I don't wish for aircity to have the same formula.. That would be too dissapointing. I prefer HDG to fight for KJS..because both are matured n educated woman. They shud fight for what they think is right...

and Luv..nice Wallie. Love them!!!!

Guest groovier

Some simple wallpapers...

All these are for full screen...

acw800x600ks7.jpg

1152 X 864 Version

1024 X 768 Version

sepia800x600nc8.jpg

1152 X 864 Version

1024 X768 Version

Hey Luv & Suz,

Guess what. Now, we came to have our own space for discussing 'Air City' @ DC gallery.

Here is the address you can reach at once:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=aircity

I hope to see you guys there :)

Let's keep on going on the road to share the "same" feeling.

I assume that you probably know who I am at this moment :D

Hey Luv & Suz,

Guess what. Now, we came to have our own space for discussing 'Air City' @ DC gallery.

Here is the address you can reach at once:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=aircity

I hope to see you guys there :)

Let's keep on going on the road to share the "same" feeling.

I assume that you probably know who I am at this moment :D

OMG, is that you J.S? :wub: welcome to Soompi! I cannot believe you are here...We shall visit you soon. Yay...lovely to see you here.

Guest ellabel

hehe, agree. I don't wish for aircity to have the same formula.. That would be too dissapointing. I prefer HDG to fight for KJS..because both are matured n educated woman. They shud fight for what they think is right...

and Luv..nice Wallie. Love them!!!!

I second the motion. The reason why i love MNIKSS, which btw is celebrating it's 2nd anniv. :P is becoz there are no real villains in the story and the women fought for their love. For me, it's more real like that. The sacrificing love of yesteryears is gone already. Everything is fair in love, right? :rolleyes:

I like the fact that both HDG and SMW are matured, professionals and women of substance. Even tho SMW was sick before, she is well now, right? Hmmm..... unless, she will have a relapse or will be terminally sick again and dying that she wud request to spend her remaining time with KSH. And, HDG out of the goodness of her heart will allow KJS to care for her. *sigh* :sweatingbullets: K-drama plot all over again. :rolleyes:

Guest discern

"Scandal" (Mandarin version) - Kangta & Vaness :)

I think that's "Calling" by HyunJin. You could find out from OST album. :rolleyes:

Thanks both ay_link & groovier! Would like to ask where I can download the song Scandal, thanks! :]

OMG, is that you J.S? :wub: welcome to Soompi! I cannot believe you are here...We shall visit you soon. Yay...lovely to see you here.

Dear Luv and Suz07,

Me and 7875 are really like your banner of AC of 3 main actors....would it be possible if we use your banner at our AC thai board? :rolleyes: (Actually we already used it.. :blush: ) coz it's really lovely banner!!!

BTW, I really hope this drama won't go to the same typical K drama...hope the story is twisted too!!

I'm still hopefully it'll end with happiness..due to HDK and KJS experienced bad love story before...so when they met together, it should be destiny for them to learn what true love is....otherwise, it might be too sad for them and audience!!

Guest 7875

Dear Luv and Suz

Me and Wrblee....really love this Banner

acnewdqv3.jpg

May I ask your permission to use this banner...with our signature in Air City Thai Board.....Great work...so lovely for all of them....I want to thanks in advance.... :rolleyes:

i really like Kim Ji Sung and Seo Myung Woo couple... i think i will be fond of the character of the doctor rather than of CJW's.

i like her acting...expressive eyes...

i am anticipating that since this series is more on the espionage story, there won't be romance between HDG and KJS that will develop.

i still want KJS end up with Dr. Seo....can they make them re-unite for a change. :)

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Harudal MV feat. Air City drama scenes [mncast+wackycashew].avi [20.7MB] [640x480]

Please provide proper credits if taking out ^_^

I don't usually bother to convert flv files to avi due to lack of time, but decided to since this is probably a song a lot of people like. :P Heehee...

Archived