Gatsby Moving Rubber Hair Wax

Guest t.luu

Guest bomjit

yep i use this and love it :)

I have the green air rise one. You only need a tiny bit and it like keeps everything up for most of the day, and even if your hair like does become a bit flattened then just using your hands to fluff it back up is all it takes to make it look good again, no need to like add more. Also even tho i'm a girl, i think it holds pretty well, I have long hair but the top part is cut shorter so i can spooff it up and all and Gatsby works wonders :)

Seeing i'm going back to australia i bought myself a couple more to share with my brother.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KuYA II

does it work really well with thin hair? cuz i want to try out this product but my hair is thin...not thick like most guys -_-

Guest TrainDriver

^uhh to style hair easily u need thin hair :sweatingbullets: oh wait but are u a girl??, hmmm...... i dunno haha. any1 know if this is now available across asia like the gatsby wax line?

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

anyone know if they sell it at T&T at Promenade Mall? I'm using urban lines right now, it's alright but i want more texture

Guest Shatt3red

i would also like to how can long hair girls style with hairwax~ I've bought quite abit of hairwax, but never know what to do with them other than keep my hair still. T_T

Guest t.luu

Gatsby Moving Rubber was made for guys, but I believe that us girls can use it too! >:]

If you have long hair, you can still use it to give your hair some volume.

and if you have sidebangs, then it can be used to keep it out of your eyes.

That's what I do :]

Guest KuYA II

ongi3000

yeah i'm a guy and i kind of hate it when i have thin hair so i'm trying to find a good product that can keep it stand up when i grow out my hair and styling it hehe

so hopefully once i buy this it'll work ^^

Guest Michiyo Yakito-chan

can girls use this? cus i thought it was only for guys. does anyone have a pic of them using it and is a girl?

Ya i guess i'm a girl and i uses the purple one holds perfectly good ^^

Guest sugar_puff <3

Does anyone know where to get this in Toronto? Does P-Mall have it? If so whats the store.

Toronto doesn't have it... Pmall doesn't either...

^uhh to style hair easily u need thin hair :sweatingbullets: oh wait but are u a girl??, hmmm...... i dunno haha. any1 know if this is now available across asia like the gatsby wax line?

Gatsby Moving Rubber should be across asia now... the full line reached Hong Kong in April

anyone know if they sell it at T&T at Promenade Mall? I'm using urban lines right now, it's alright but i want more texture

The T&T at my place (Mississauga) doesn't sell any Gatsby products at all

If you guys want it, just buy it from sellers on Soompi ... there's a few who sell.. including myself =) Click on my shop link~

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

^ okay cool!!! I'll probably buy one from you and meet up you up at Square One, not sure yet because of my schedule! I want the purple, hope no one gets the last one ahhh XD

Guest sugar_puff <3

Even if you could find this product in your local shops... it will cost A LOT... I remember seeing Gatsby wax, the older kinds, selling for $20+ CAD in pmall -_-

it's actually quite cheap in asia... directly from Japan costs about $7 usd I think.. if shipping was cheaper in Canada I'd sell a lot more.. but its not and many people get turned off by Canadian shipping fees -_- My bf is going to Japan but I already got him 5 colours lol so no point in getting anymore

Daffodil* if you want, you better fill out order!~ Last one!!

Guest t.luu

I bought my Gatbsy from cindytangstore here on Soompi.

It's about $16 per jar from her.

Ahh, I'm still trying to experiment with new hairstyles ><;;

Guest Saebin :D

my hair is like medium length, like jaejoong's hair actually but abit more wavy and thicker cos my hair has too much volume -.-

im thinking of buying the green one, but i dont know how to style!! argh.

can someone teach.do i have to just like spread all to the whole head? o.O

im a girl btw.

Guest AciD_Android16

I have the purple one.its alright but then i seldom use it now! haha..its easy to use (:

Archived